Trying an Albuterol + T2/Armour Thyroid Cycle - Need help picking Armour Thyroid

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard a lot of people tell me T2 is worthless, but I got some free bottles awhile back, so I figured I'd throw them in anyway. Next, I wanted to use Armour Thyroid, as opposed to T3, to avoid some of the shut down and that it's a natural form of Desiccated thyroid extract. It's prescribed as a medicine, but it comes in different grain amounts and I'm not sure which one to go with - or go with a supplement I found.

DESCRIPTION
Armour® Thyroid (thyroid tablets, USP)* for oral use is a natural preparation derived from porcine thyroid glands and has a strong, characteristic odor. (T3 liothyronine is approximately four times as potent as T4 levothyroxine on a microgram for microgram basis.) They provide 38 mcg levothyroxine (T4) and 9 mcg liothyronine (T3) per grain of thyroid.
So, the more T3 and T4 you get per grain. But, there are so many to choose from.

There is also a supplement I'm looking at that combines desiccated thyroid with beef liver. It has 30mg of beef liver per tablet.

So, any thoughts? Please don't tell me to suck it up and use T3. I've already researched it in depth and am not going to use it. You can see information about my full cycle here:

Any and all feedback and personal experiences are welcome!
-SS