Trustworthy Laxogenin source?

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Hi all,

Ive been looking into laxogenin recentlt for myself and my wife. Im currently taking a brek for sarms and trying the prohormone route for a little bit. Currently a few weeks into high tech pharmas 1-testosterone and im noticing some strength gains.

My wife and i would like to experiment with Laxogenin as its not something tht will add on to shutting me down and with little to no sides for my wife. She hs never ran any form of ped, prohormone sarms nothing. And i wpuld think thay Lax would be a great intoduction.

Im aware of the report from a few years back showing that a majority of lax supps contained a slew of other chemicals and in some instances didnt have 5 hydroxy at all! This is exactly what i want to avoid as to not start screwing up my wifes hormonal levels. Her blood work came back and she is nornal range for everything.

Ive recently found chemyo.com which shows their thrid party testing for their lax (as well as mk2866 which i might get gor the future if i hear good things about chemyo). Does anyone have any expierience with them or any reputable laxogenin sources which third party testing?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi all,

Ive been looking into laxogenin recentlt for myself and my wife. Im currently taking a brek for sarms and trying the prohormone route for a little bit. Currently a few weeks into high tech pharmas 1-testosterone and im noticing some strength gains.

My wife and i would like to experiment with Laxogenin as its not something tht will add on to shutting me down and with little to no sides for my wife. She hs never ran any form of ped, prohormone sarms nothing. And i wpuld think thay Lax would be a great intoduction.

Im aware of the report from a few years back showing that a majority of lax supps contained a slew of other chemicals and in some instances didnt have 5 hydroxy at all! This is exactly what i want to avoid as to not start screwing up my wifes hormonal levels. Her blood work came back and she is nornal range for everything.

Ive recently found chemyo.com which shows their thrid party testing for their lax (as well as mk2866 which i might get gor the future if i hear good things about chemyo). Does anyone have any expierience with them or any reputable laxogenin sources which third party testing?
Waste of money. Not in top 50 in the supplements I would recommend first

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t had much luck with laxogenin. Supposedly transdermal is superior, so iconic formulations Iconogenin might be the best option.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t had much luck with laxogenin. Supposedly transdermal is superior, so iconic formulations Iconogenin might be the best option.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi tech pharmaceutical would be the most trustworthy one in my opinion
Hi-Tech is not a favorite company on this board but I do trust them as far as the quality of what they put into their products. I haven't ran Laxogenin yet so I can't comment too much on whether or not it's worth it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what I use. In high dose Laxogenin works well for recovery in my experiences.

In females, over time I have seen masculizination effects that you usually only see with anabolics. Take that for what its worth.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My go to is typically anafuse by vital labs and i get the best of both natty worlds with epicatechin and laxogenin in one. Would definitely recommend running two bottles back to back if you decide to pick it up. I noticed most benefits during the second bottle.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My go to is typically anafuse by vital labs and i get the best of both natty worlds with epicatechin and laxogenin in one. Would definitely recommend running two bottles back to back if you decide to pick it up. I noticed most benefits during the second bottle.

I don't see laxogenin in that product. Was it in an older version or am I just missing it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iconic formulations lax product was one of my favorite natty anabolic products...sadly they no longer make it, maybe you could find it around the internet somewhere

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i was a good responder to laxogenin products, a now defunct company bps used to make a high dosed laxogenin product called "BRAWN" this was about 6 years ago my memory is not all there. i took a few others that were bunk. the strength gains on legit laxogenin are noticeable. i cant remember the other companies names off the top of my head

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see laxogenin in that product. Was it in an older version or am I just missing it?

You're correct. Sorry I was thinking of this older version that did have laxo in it. The newer version does not unfortunately.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

laxogenin’s computational pka is >12 (~12.62) which would classify it as “non-drug like.” No oral bioavailability. Exceedingly low Cmax. Vd limited to vascular compartment (even with parenteral admin).