True Shred/Sustain Alpha/Invictus Shred Stack 8 week stack

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Hey everyone, going to be running this stack for the next 8 weeks starting Monday September 28th. I ran a really detailed log on True Shred about 1.5 years ago and it yielded really great results with a super tight dialed diet. My stats are the following along with the goals of this run.

37 years old
191.0lbs 14% BF
5'10" in height
20 years experience
Train BJJ for 12 years on and off (injuries) rank of Purple belt
Avid surfer
Goals- Lean out hard AF looking to try to hit that 10% BF at around 173-177 lbs.

Going to keep the gym very simple lots of compound movements, going to run it as Push Day/Pull Day/ Cardio Core Split. Looking to hit roughly 1800-1900 calories a day keeping carbs relatively on the lower side around 75-100g around workouts. Looking to lean out hard on this stack over the next 8 weeks. I plan on running the True Shred and Sustain Alpha for the full 8 weeks and then add in the Invictus on the final 4 weeks. Im going to be taking a non stimulant fat burner Lean Mode every day for the duration of the run. I will do my best to detail my Macros and my workouts and give my daily feedback on things like Strength, Libido, Energy levels, Side Effects etc. Im also going to list my weight every few days so we can really see whats going on throughout the 8 weeks.

I started a similar log right before quarantine hit which I had to end because I lost my mother which really stopped me dead in my tracks for a while. If theres anything else you would like to know or would like to add in during my daily log please feel free to let me know.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

@thebigt @cheftepesh1 @Ape McGrapes

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious how true shred stacks with these and the effects.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in on this one!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
T-Minus 24 Hours until the shredding begins... let’s go. Just hammered out cardio and core. Tomorrow’s first day of the stack/log is going to be a Pull Workout. I’m going to weigh in prior to my workout and a detail of my morning supplements and my workout will be logged in. At the end of the day or the next morning I’ll post up my macros. Let’s do this.

Tomorrow we’re looking at some Hex Bars Deads, Weighted Pull Ups, Single arm landmine Rows, Reverse Flys, Pull Downs. Then I’ll always follow up with some type of cardio Air Dyne, Jump Rope, 1 Mile for speed, incline Treadmill etc. let’s see what tomorrow brings. Everyone enjoy your weekend.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Day #1 Pull Workout Starting Weight 191.8 lbs

6:00am Wake up- Fusion Sports Performance Pre Workout 1-scoop/ 3 Lean Mode Caps/ 2 True Shred Caps (Amazing)
6:30am- Pull Workout- Fasted from 8pm last night

Weighted Pull Ups
Body Weight x 10 Reps
Body Weight x 10 Reps
BW+10 x 5 Reps
BW+15 x 5 Reps
BW+20 x 5 Reps
BW+35 x 4 Reps
Body Weight x 7 Reps

Hexbar Deadlifts
135x12
185x10
205x6
225x6
245x4
265x3

Single Arm Landmine Row
55x15
65x12
75x10
85x10

Straight Bar Shrugs
135x15
135x12
155x10
175x10
175x10

DB Curl
30x15
30x12
30x10
30x10

DB Hammer Curl
30x10
30x10
30x10
30x10

1 Mile outdoor run 8:35 Cals 146

Post Shower- 3 pumps of Sustain Alpha to my abdominal area.

I broke my fast today after 17.5 hours I love working out fasted, I feel it really helps me with the cut and boosts my metabolism. I wanted to hit a few other exercises today for back but got cut short due to the kids. Still had a great workout and this workout will act as my baseline for pull exercises. Tomorrow is going to be my push day.

Just an idea of what my first meal looked like today at 12:30pm.
2 scoops of Fusion Sports Performance Protein, 1- cup of frozen raspberries, 1/4 cup raw oats, 2 tbls Natty peanut butter.

Like i said im going to break up my posts usually twice a day with my workout and initial morning routine. The second post will be just detailing my macros and my supplements with timing. Big week of surfing coming up too, the storms on the East Coast have been incredible ill definitely be putting in a few big surf sessions. These will contribute to my daily cardio.

My workouts usually go down at 5:00am when im working the dayshift. I also switch things up and will throw in some crazy burner style workouts. Hope you enjoy the ride. Looking to be down a 3-4 pounds this week just from water and salt weight.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
62048805112__2DEEC25B-40C7-45EC-A693-C5D032C979D8.JPG

Some Turkey MeatBall Meal Prep

Per Meatball-
148 Cals
17G Protein
6g Fat
4g carbs

Let’s go.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how are you dosing invictus?

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
how are you dosing invictus?
I’m going to run the Invictus the last 4 weeks of the stack. The first 4 weeks will be True Shred and Sustain Alpha. Then I’m adding in the Invictus with the True Shred and Sustain.

When the time comes I’m going to 1ml rubbed into my shoulder before bed.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
So im done for the night eating and i'm pretty happy with where I ended up.
1806 Calories
189g Protein
110g Carbs
68g Fat

I took my second dose of True Shred with my dinner and also had 3 caps of Lean Mode about an hour before I ate. My fasting began at 5:30pm and im looking to go a solid 18 hours tomorrow. Im going to use fasting this week to really get going. I just ordered some BCAA's to sip on for during the day when im fasting. Being that this is the first week of the stack im not sure if im going to get any effects other then a possible upgrade in the Libido Department from the Sustain Alpha. If theres anything remote that even changes ill be sure to let you know. Things should start to pick up towards the end of the second week if my memory is correct with the TRUE SHRED. Ill be posting up my PUSH DAY tomorrow early morning. Have a good night everyone

My Daily Supplement Log

6am- 1 scoop of Fusion Sports Performance Pre Workout, 2 caps True Shred, 3 caps Lean Mode (non stim fat burner)
1pm- 3 pumps of Sustain Alpha Post Shower
4pm- 2 caps of True Shred, 3 caps of Lean Mode
9pm- 3 caps of ZMA with melatonin

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Turkey meatballs look good! Looks like you have macros dialed in!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love my ZMA w/ melatonin.
How many mg of melatonin do you take?

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I love my ZMA w/ melatonin.
How many mg of melatonin do you take?
3MG it really is amazing. I always loved ZMA and sleep I get off of it. Even when I dont get a full six hours of sleep, I feel well rested. The addition of melatonin has been incredible really loving it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you. Ive been using this combo probably 5 days a week for over 5 years.
Why I was asking was im up to 10mg. Please note I workout in the evening. If I use a pre i sometimes have to use 15mg.
I'm concerned that I have been taking it for too long. (the Melatonin)

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I hear you. Ive been using this combo probably 5 days a week for over 5 years.
Why I was asking was im up to 10mg. Please note I workout in the evening. If I use a pre i sometimes have to use 15mg.
I'm concerned that I have been taking it for too long. (the Melatonin)
15MG is def a high amount to take. It’s like anything else, sometimes you need to back off for a little while and start from scratch 3-5mg. I would continue the use of ZMA and maybe add in some Chamomile tea and Dandelion Root. That will even you out even after taking pre workout. There’s so many good alternatives to chill us out these days that’s not bullshit pharmaceutical.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #2 Weight 187.0 lbs Workout was completed fasted

4:15am-
Wake up 2 caps of True Shred/3 caps of Lean Mode with 8oz of water
4:30am- 1 Scoop Fusion Sports Performance Pre Workout mixed with 8oz of water
5:00am- PUSH DAY

10 Minute Incline Treadmill Warm up Calories burned 146

Flat Bench Press
135x15
165x12
195x8
215x4
235x1
Quad Drop 235x1, 195x5, 155x5, 135x5 HOLY SMOKED

Two Handed Kneeling Landmine Press
55x15
65x12
75x10
85x20 Blackout Set- Good song and my squad pushing me to the max

Seated Machine Shoulder Press
100x15
125x10
137x7
150x7

Flat Cable Fly
30x15
35x8
35x8
40x6

Skull Crusher
60x15
70x10
80x6
80x6

Reverse Straight Bar Pushdown SS Rope Push Down
90x10 SS 60x10
90x10 SS 60x5
90x10 SS 60x5
90x10 SS 60x5

AIR DYNE OF DEATH
Round 1- :45 Cals 16
Round 2- :45 Cals 15
Round 3- :45 Cals 17
Round 4- :45 Cals 15
Round 5- :45 Cals 15

Nice 4lbs of bloat and extra water are gone bringing me down to 187.0 Lbs. Had a really good workout, lots of energy, great pump,and was able to squeeze in some cardio.

Post Shower- 6:30am 3 Pumps of Sustain Alpha into my mid section and forearms.

I fasted for 19 hours today and then broke it with my Staple Protein Shake. 2- scoops Fusion Sports Performance Whey, 1-cup of raspberries, 2 tbls of natty peanut butter, 1/4 cup raw oats. At the end of this week im going to do a total breakdown of my thoughts and effects of the stack. Theres one HUGE UPDATE to the run, and thats going to be starting INVICTUS at the end of week two and running it for 6 weeks instead of 4weeks. Today is baseline PUSH DAY really happy to be lifting real weights again. My strength will start to spike now that im back under the bar. Any questions feel free to ask away. Ill be posting up again later once my eating is done for the night.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #2 Supplements and DIET

MACROS
1979 Calories
208g Protein
115g Carbs
75g Fat

Super solid day of fasting and crushing my meals to make everything count. I sipped on 20oz of Black coffee this morning to help with any food cravings. This is my stable of supplements. Like I said earlier at the end of week 2 im adding in the INVICTUS and running it for 6 weeks total. My cardio workout will be done out in the ocean tomorrow followed by a core workout at home which ill post up. Big swell coming into the East Coast so ill be out for 4 hours tomorrow surfing and possibly Thursday as well. Im shooting to fast between 16-18 hours tomorrow. Im planning a crushing leg day this Friday, then right back to Push-Sat Pull-Sun.

1 Scoop- of Fusion Sports Performance Super Soldier Pre Workout (Best Pre Workout Ever Made)
6 Caps- of Lean Mode Split between two meals today
4 Caps- of TRUE SHRED Split between two meals midday and evening
3 Pumps- Sustain Alpha Post Shower rubbed into my abdominal and forearms
3 Caps- RSP ZMA with Melatonin before bed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice detail.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
62057221849__EFF86B9E-D115-4D50-9E48-2847FEE6A80D.JPG

Nothing can touch Fusion Sports Performance Products. The ingredients speak for themselves. I’m running the Super Soldier Pre Workout and 100% Whey Isolate. Amazing stuff. Change of Plans today the weather was no cooperating to surf, so I’m heading to hammer out a leg workout.

Workout details coming.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #3 LEG DAY Weight 187.2lbs

7:00am-
Wake up 2 Caps- True Shred, 3 Caps- Lean Mode
9:00am- 1 Scoop- Fusion Sports Performance Super Soldier Pre Workout mixed with 14oz of water
9:30am- WORKOUT

Hexbar Deadlifts

135x15 Warm up
185x10
225x5
275x5
295x3
315x1

Stiff Leg Deadlifts 3-1-1 Tempo
135x12
155x10
175x10
195x5
215x4

Goblet Box Squats 1-Pause-1 Tempo
55x15 Warm up
70x12
80x10
90x10
110x8
120x5

LEG Finisher Air Dyne
Round 1- :45 Cals 15 Moderate Pace
Round 2- :45 Cals 15 Moderate Pace
Round 3- :45 Cals 20 Sprint
Round 4- :45 Cals 16 Moderate
Round 5-1:00 Cals 16 Slow

Workout was completed fasted again. I could only handle 16 hours of fasting today. Doing legs took everything out of me. Broke my fast with my staple protein shake.

UPDATE!
The first effects im feeling is coming from the SUSTAIN ALPHA. I feel like I have a pretty strong Libido to begin with, but this feeling was when I woke up this morning. I do not usually wake up with a morning wood. This morning I woke up with extreme wood which is not the norm for me. I going to watch this all week and see if theres an increase in Libido to follow.

Daily Macros to come. If there's anything you want me to add to the log let me know. At end of the week ill being doing a full break down from Strength, Stamina, Libido, Overall well being, and Sides.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Day #3 Macros and Supplements

Calories 1804
Protein 155g
Carbs 102g
Fat 87g

Really trying to focus on the fast for tomorrow. I just got in my last meal just before 5pm. Going to shoot for 18-20 hours of fasting tomorrow. Today was a really good Leg workout, I felt like i had a great pump going and never really got that fatigued. Tomorrow will be grueling cardio session out in the ocean. I plan on surfing for 3 hours. I will be in a fasted state during the cardio and will not be doing any type of weight workout. My macros for tomorrow will look completely different then the first 3 days. My protein levels and fat levels will remain around where they are, but my carb intake will be minimal. My cardio days will always focus around a solid fast and minimal carbs. This is my plateau breaker for fat loss.

1 Scoop- Fusion Sports Performance Super Soldier Pre Workout
4 Caps- True Shred split between meals
6 Caps- Lean Mode split between meals.
3 Pumps- Sustain Alpha applied to my groin area and thighs. Going to see if theres a any difference.

I will still be posting up my weight, macros, and supplements. Im considering adding in L-Carinitine at the start of week 3.

Enjoy your evening everyone. Ill post up some shots from the Storm Surf tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i 'almost' guarantee you will see a difference between applying sustain to ab area versus inner thighs/groin!!!

i have learned nothing in live is a certainty, except dying.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #4 Weight 185.0 Lbs

4:15am Wake up
4:30am- 2 Caps of True Shred, 3 Caps of Lean Mode, 1 shot of espresso
6:00am- Arrive at Spring Lake,NJ to find Head High Surf and Choppy conditons
6:15am- 1 Scoop of Fusion Sports Performance Super Soldier Pre Workout
6:20am- 2.5 hour Surf Session Burned around 1400 Calories roughly

I broke my fast today after 19 hours. Today was a little bit different I ate 4oz of Flank Steak and 3 eggs as my first meal instead of my staple protein shake which is coming next minus the oats today. Im looking to keep the carb intake well under 100g. On a side not I did not wake up this morning with a wood, it definitely could be due to waking up so early. Im going to go back to applying the SUSTAIN ALPHA to my abs just to see. Ill be posting up my MACROS later on this evening. Tomorrow is going to be a big push day focusing on higer reps. My second Push and Pull workout of the week will always focus more on volume. My first workout of the week will be the day where we keep adding weight and pushing my limits.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
IMG_7717.JPG

Little bit low on the calories for the day 1568 for the day seesh. Tomorrow higher volume Push work along with a 20 hour fast.

Supplements for the day

4 Caps of True Shred Split between two meals
6 Caps of Lean Mode Morning/Evening
1 Scoop Fusion Sports Performance Super Solider Pre Workout.
3 Pumps of Sustain Alpha post shower
3 Caps of ZMA with Melatonin before bed

Good night everyone.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool surf pic! I give it to those who fast. I don't function well fasted. I need a little something in me to feel like my workout is effective.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Cool surf pic! I give it to those who fast. I don't function well fasted. I need a little something in me to feel like my workout is effective.
It takes me a solid week of fasting to start to feel the benefits of it. I get how people would be turned off initially. I feel like I have a boost of energy from fasting once I get adjusted. Trust me I would would much rather have some oats with peanut butter in my system, but I trust the process to travel the road to get to my destination. I’m glad to have made it through the first week, now we can see the true effects of the products now that the water and bloat is out I cleaned out 6lbs of bullshit.

Workout coming later...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang that's a nice drop in lbs! Definitely going to be lean after this run and fast.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #5 WEIGHT 186.1 lbs this was yesterday’s workout

Workout is going to be as posted sorry for the format
IMG_7722.JPG
IMG_7723.JPG

I felt great had lots of energy under the fasted conditions. I really felt a solid pump with the higher volume of reps. Sunday will be a high volume push day and then I’ll be doing my one weeks assessment of the stack. Everyone have a great weekend.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I’m going to hit a burner style workout today from home I’ll post it up later. It’s a tough workout to do when you can get yourself to the gym. I’ll post up the workout and my weight when I’m done with it.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #6 WEIGHT 187.9 lbs

At Home Workout

7:00am Wake up
7:30am- 2 Caps of True Shred, 3 Caps Lean Mode
10:45am- 1 Scoop Fusion Sports Performance Super Soldier Pre Workout
11:00am- Workout

Burner Style Workout- As minimal rest as possible- Goal is to keep working.

1 Mile Outdoor Run - 8:36 Calories 146
100 Push Ups
100 Situps
50 Pull Ups
1 Mile Outdoor Run- 10:10- Calories 172 with cool down walk.

This probably doesn't look that difficult, but it is a lung burner. I like to throw this into the mix on weekends or when im working nights. Im debating on heading out to Long Island tomorrow to surf and treat that as my cardio then hit my Pull workout on Monday morning. Ill post my macros for the day later on this evening. Had grilled chicken, mozzarella, and roasted peppers last night from a restaurant and felt the salt instantanly. I saw the fluctuation on the scale this morning. I drank a ton of water before bed last night too.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
IMG_7727.JPG

1887 Calories for the day.

Another solid day of diet. I’m going to head out to surf for 2 hours in the morning and let my muscles rest for the remainder of the day. I’m looking forward to breaking down my first week of the stack. I’m be back on the weights Monday with a Pull workout. I start nights at work for the next two weeks which sucks.

Supplements for the day.

4 True Shred Caps split between two meals
6 Leans Mode caps split between two meals
3 Pumps of Sustain Alpha Post Shower
3 ZMA Caps 1 hour before bed

Trust the process...

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Day #7 Weight 187.0 lbs

Not much to report on the workout end of things for today. I used today as an active rest day and went for a 2 mile light job just to open up the lungs and loosen up my muscles. More importantly im going to give you my one week break down of the stack.

Strength- Not much of a change yet in this department, the change up of workouts and getting back to lifting real weights VS. doing home workouts during this whole Covid will start to show hopefully towards the end of this week.
Stamina- I can definitely say that towards the end of the week and even during my jog and home burner workout I did I felt an increase in stamina. My Pre workout only takes me so far, this was different.
Fat Loss- Hard to tell after only 1 week, but the bloat is gone and the inferno is underway. I think this week we will really get a good luck and see some results.
Libido- Sustain Alpha is definitely giving me an uptick in my already high libido.
Side Effects- The only minor side effect that im feeling right is a little constipation.
Overall Well being- Im feeling great mentally and motivated. I feel like im holding a pump for longer then usual too.

Ill be posting up day #8 later this morning. Get after it everyone its a new week.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Day #8 Weight 187.2 lbs -4lbs week one.

PULL DAY

5:00am- Wake up
5:15am- 1 Scoop Fusion Sports Performance Pre Workout, 2 Caps TRUE SHRED, 3 Caps Lean Mode
5:30am- Workout

Pull Ups SS Air Dyne
BWx10 SS :45 Cals 15
BWx10 SS :45 Cals 16
BWx5 SS :45 Cals 15

Standing Close Grip Cable Row SS Air Dyne
90x20 SS :45 Cals 16
100x15 SS :45 Cals 15
110x12 SS :45 Cals 16
120x10 SS :45 Cals 15

Seated Machine Lat Pull Down
137x15
150x12
162x10
175x10

DB Hammer Curl
30x12
30x10
35x10
35x10

Olympic Bar Standing Curl
45x15
55x10
65x10
75x6

Landmine Single Arm Row SS Rope Cable Pull Over
55x12 SS 80x15
65x10 SS 90x10
65x10 SS 90x10

45lbs Plate Gripping Curl
45x12
45x10
45x10

1 MILE Outdoor Run Slow jog 10:10 Cals 146

This workout was completed fasted. Im only fasting for 16 hours today, tomorrow im going to push for 18-20 hours.
I ordered Liquid L- Carnitine to add in at the start of week 3 along with INVICTUS. Im super pumped to make some solid progress this week and jump into INVICTUS. Ill post up my daily macros later this evening.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15MG is def a high amount to take. It’s like anything else, sometimes you need to back off for a little while and start from scratch 3-5mg. I would continue the use of ZMA and maybe add in some Chamomile tea and Dandelion Root. That will even you out even after taking pre workout. There’s so many good alternatives to chill us out these days that’s not bullshit pharmaceutical.
That's what I was thinking, quit taking it solo. I have a few bottles of REM PM that I have dosed for 3 days now. It's not bad. My wife uses it. I was told it only has 2.5mg.
I did have some naughty vivid dreams Sat night on this stuff!:p the end of the dream sucked, but the rest was pretty realistic!
Now that I read this. it was not wet! lmao. Couldn't be that lucky!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
That's what I was thinking, quit taking it solo. I have a few bottles of REM PM that I have dosed for 3 days now. It's not bad. My wife uses it. I was told it only has 2.5mg.
I did have some naughty vivid dreams Sat night on this stuff!:p the end of the dream sucked, but the rest was pretty realistic!
Now that I read this. it was not wet! lmao. Couldn't be that lucky!
Hahahaha. One of the great sides of ZMA.... dreams are so real it’s like the matrix.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day #8 Weight 187.2 lbs -4lbs week one.

PULL DAY

5:15am- 1 Scoop Fusion Sports Performance Pre Workout, 2 Caps TRUE SHRED, 3 Caps Lean Mode
5:30am- Workout

Pull Ups SS Air Dyne
BWx10 SS :45 Cals 15
BWx5 SS :45 Cals 15

Standing Close Grip Cable Row SS Air Dyne
90x20 SS :45 Cals 16
100x15 SS :45 Cals 15
110x12 SS :45 Cals 16
120x10 SS :45 Cals 15

Seated Machine Lat Pull Down
137x15
150x12
162x10
175x10

DB Hammer Curl
30x12
30x10
35x10
35x10

Olympic Bar Standing Curl
45x15
55x10
65x10
75x6

Landmine Single Arm Row SS Rope Cable Pull Over
55x12 SS 80x15
65x10 SS 90x10
65x10 SS 90x10

45lbs Plate Gripping Curl
45x12
45x10
45x10

1 MILE Outdoor Run Slow jog 10:10 Cals 146

This workout was completed fasted. Im only fasting for 16 hours today, tomorrow im going to push for 18-20 hours.
I ordered Liquid L- Carnitine to add in at the start of week 3 along with INVICTUS. Im super pumped to make some solid progress this week and jump into INVICTUS. Ill post up my daily macros later this evening.
my money says adding in invictus is going to be a game changer---i love the stuff!!!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
my money says adding in invictus is going to be a game changer---i love the stuff!!!
I’m super pumped to get on the Invictus... My diet is so dialed in. I’m thinking it’s also going to be a game changer. I’m going to work super hard for 2 more pounds this week. Looking to get under 185. Thanks more the support it really helps and keeps me accountable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m super pumped to get on the Invictus... My diet is so dialed in. I’m thinking it’s also going to be a game changer. I’m going to work super hard for 2 more pounds this week. Looking to get under 185. Thanks more the support it really helps and keeps me accountable.
you are welcome, i know exactly how you feel about forum support---keep up the good work, you got that 2lbs!!!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
IMG_7739.JPG

Really good day today with my workout and diet. Tomorrow is going to be a tough one with the 18-20 hour fast. I’m waking up and surfing for 6:30am and plan on being out there for a solid 2 hours. Going to be keeping the carbs super low tomorrow going to attempt to keep it under 50g.

Supplements for the day are the same as previous nothing has changed and won’t change till next week. Good night everyone.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking good.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #9 Weight 185.6 lbs

5:30am- 2 Caps True Shred, 3 Caps Lean Mode
6:15am- 1 Scoop Fusion Sports Performance Super Soldier Pre Workout
6:30am- 2 Hour surf session insane workout
12:30pm- Broke my fast after 18 hours, Switched up my shake today, 1- cup of black coffee, 1/2 banana, 1- cup of mixed berries, 2- tbls of Peanut Butter, 1- scoop of Fusion Sports Performance Isolate Whey.

I start working nights this evening. My sched is rough for the next two weeks 7pm-7am. My diet and fasting will be the easiest to maintain. You may see two days of actual weights this week, but I can promise you Ill be crushing workouts whether its home or crazy hill work, surfing etc. No excuses.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Day #9 Workout #2
My shoulders and back were absolutely smoked from the 2+hour heavy surf session, I kept it nice and light but still crushed it.

PUSH DAY
Flat Bench Press SS Flat Cable Fly
135x15 SS 30x10
165x10 SS 30x10
175x8 SS 30x10
185x7 SS 30x10
205x4 No Fly
225x1 No Fly
225x1 No Fly

Incline Machine Press
137x15
150x12
162x9
175x6
187x3

Seated Cable X-Over from underhand grip
20x15
25x15
30x12

Single Arm Landmine Press Kneeling
55x10
55x10
Two Handed Landmine Press (Chest)
65x10

Pushdown Straight Bar SS Reverse Push Down
70x15 SS 70x10
80x12 SS 70x10
90x10 SS 50x10
100x10 SS 50x10

1 MILE RUN 7:54

So, I woke up super early today and got in a solid cardio/surf session. Super grateful to have gotten in this push workout. Now ill be going until 8am tomorrow which im not to thrilled about. Im only at 1570alories right now and considered just stopping here for the night and fasting. I technically started my fast at 3pm today and probably could go close to 24 hours tomorrow. My Macros look pretty decent considering the low calorie count.

Calories 1570
Protein 175g
Carbs 65g
Sugar 32g
Fat 73g

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice push day workout while cals are low!