TRT / Kisspeptin

bighurk

bighurk

Awards
What’s up anabolic minds?

Recently prescribed by Endo for Test Cypionate, Kisspeptin and Anazstrole.

I have done some reading about others and it seems most of them are saying they have HCG to go along with test. So my question is, has anyone had trt with Kisspeptin and what are the potential drawbacks compared with HCG or gonadoralin in your experience.

Also, has anyone anyone came off of it with the help of SERM to try to restart back to where they were without any issues similar to coming off of a cycle?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also interested, hope someone has some experience with this. Would be interesting to see if it could be better.

bighurk

bighurk

Awards
Also interested, hope someone has some experience with this. Would be interesting to see if it could be better.
Thanks for the bump. I was hoping that there would be a lot of people who have had some experience and give their 2 cents but I haven't gotten any replies. Hopefully this is the start of something new. I believe some pharmacies had a hard time getting HCG for a while and Docs started prescribing Kisspeptin.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the bump. I was hoping that there would be a lot of people who have had some experience and give their 2 cents but I haven't gotten any replies. Hopefully this is the start of something new. I believe some pharmacies had a hard time getting HCG for a while and Docs started prescribing Kisspeptin.
Honestly, I don't think I've researched it much.....
Put "Kisspeptin" in our Search function (and Don't check The "Search Titles Only box).
(y)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the thing about HCG for cycle assist that I'm curious about is if it impacts LH production after you come off. depending on the compounds and dose, you may not be fully shut down. I think it's something like 50% of people on 100mg test will shut down fully. I would guess for those that don't fully shut down, HCG might be bad to use for long periods of time if you ever plan to use your natural LH again

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
and scammer Derek just put out a good video where gorilla chemist explains recovering from full rough shut down to have kids again. took him 11 months. he said HCG and chlomid didn't work. he had to use FSH too. which is essentially HMG (HMG is FSH and LH). I would do enclomiphine instead of chlomid but most doctors probably won't give you enclomiphine.