TRT and traveling internationally

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the laws or regulations with this?

Say I would like to spend a few weeks in Europe, as long as my TEST, HCG, and syringes have the script with them Im ok right?

crazilyfter42

Awards
My guess would be you need to contact the country or countries you plan on traveling to and double check w/ them. The last thing you want is to be imprisoned overseas.

brentf13

Awards
I'm going to Thailand and I have the same issue. I looked into it and all you need is a Dr note stating your meds and that they're for personal use. Bottom line is T and HCG basically everywhere else in the world aren't a big deal.

How are you going to travel with HCG since it needs to be refrigerated? I'm leaving my HCG at home and just taking the T with me. I figure 10 days isn't a huge deal. I'll shot a little extra T to make up the difference.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the laws or regulations with this?

Say I would like to spend a few weeks in Europe, as long as my TEST, HCG, and syringes have the script with them Im ok right?
When I travel Internationally my doctor gives me a note and a DEA registration number for each product.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i have extracted this from the visitBritain website

Medical informationMedical insurance

Bringing medicine into the UK
If you want to bring medicine into the UK, first check that it is licensed for use. Always carry medicines in a correctly labelled container as issued by the pharmacist. Otherwise, bring a letter from your doctor or a personal health record card giving details of the drug prescribed, in case it is queried by customs or you require additional supplies. Remember that some medicines available over-the-counter in other countries may be controlled in Britain, and vice versa.

For further information please contact HM Customs and Excise Advice Centre, Tel: +44 (0)20 8929 0152

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Explain DEA registration number.
Each bottle/box has a registration number with the DEA. The numbers are referenced in his letter and show the product is not contraband.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can see travelling with testosterone being an issue without a script. Travelling with unmixed HCG wasn't an issue for me though. I brought enough pins and unreconstituted HCG to last my trip and had no problems travelling internationally with this.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
If you feel bringing testosterone and needles into a European country is going to be an issue, why dont you ask your doctor to give you an injection of Nebido (test undeconate ) which is oil based and is designed to release slowly over a period of 12 weeks.I would not recommend self administration .

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't nebido a new drug which is still pending approval by the FDA this year? I didn't think it was fully available yet.

brentf13

Awards
Not only isn't it available people think it sucks... I haven't read one good thing about it.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Not only isn't it available people think it sucks... I haven't read one good thing about it.
I happen to be on it and have been for over 2 years.I have nothing disrespectful to say about it. Testosterone increases slowly into the blood stream , therefore any rise in DHT and Estrogen is also slow. There will be a time when all 3 peak but then start to decline .If you dont suffer from estrogen and dht issues its not a problem Remember doctors are looking at trt from a medical point of view .ie replacing what the body cannot make . Theyre not interested in manipulating hormones to get the best environment for building muscle.

Anyway the contribution was made to give an example of how bringing test into Europe can be overcome.

Nebido is available in the UK As for the FDA i suggest you check with them or your pharmicist,.

Sometimes you have to compromise in life and if it means having a one off injection of Nebido so i could travel to Europe , when there s no alternative but to continue the treatment your having and stay at home, then I know what Id do