TRT 100mg of testosterone weekly results?

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
Will I see results (well being, change in body composition) with 100mg of test a week? Been struggling with low testosterone for 2 years from sarms and PH cycles. I also have good genetics for putting on muscle.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
No clue but I’m about to start the same protocol

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
everyone is different. You will see changes. At 120 a week I lost a noticeable amount of mid section fat and dropped only about 5 pounds. Shoulders chest and back all are bigger and I fill out a large shirt now. Keep lifting and doing cardio dual in the diet and drop about 200 calories from maintenance

it is a slow change, like puberty in a way, in a month you should notice mental changes. In 3 months body changes by 6 months look and feel great

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it’s individual what you actually will feel, I hear ppl say they “feel” this and that on TRT/Test but I feel nothing, I’m on 400mg a week now and if it wasn’t for me getting stronger I wouldn’t know I took anything.

Your body will react different but don’t expect miracles.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a low dose so with that dose you may not even notice a difference other than more energy and some libido increase.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO it really depends on how low you were to begin with and how your body metabolizes the hormone. I had levels sub 100 and then sub 50ng/dl on two tests in a row. 10mg/day I feel better. 20mg/day I feel great.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO it really depends on how low you were to begin with and how your body metabolizes the hormone. I had levels sub 100ng/dL and then sub 50ng/dL on two tests in a row. 10mg/day I feel better. 20mg/day I feel great.
Essentially the same numbers and experience.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been on 100 mg a week subcutaniosly administered. My total test and free are above the normal range. Total is 1400
I've been talking with a guy who's at 1700 on 100mg.

His Dr is going to bump him down to 80mg, and see what happens.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been talking with a guy who's at 1700 on 100mg.

His Dr is going to bump him down to 80mg, and see what happens.
color me green.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had TT levels <220 before TRT. Started at 100mg 1x a week and after 10 weeks my TT levels were only ~375, maybe felt a slight libido increase but that was about it. Doc bumped me to 160mg split 2x a week and that got TT levels to ~750 at the trough, and I notice everything you should from TRT. But for 4 weeks now I've been playing with 200mg split 2x a week and it's way more noticeable.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had TT levels <220 before TRT. Started at 100mg 1x a week and after 10 weeks my TT levels were only ~375, maybe felt a slight libido increase but that was about it. Doc bumped me to 160mg split 2x a week and that got TT levels to ~750 at the trough, and I notice everything you should from TRT. But for 4 weeks now I've been playing with 200mg split 2x a week and it's way more noticeable.
that’s no great surprise bro (in the same way that 300mg split twice per week would be even more
Noticeable)

But you’ll now be either high range or over range. I also love the feeling at that sort of level but just be aware that it will have some detrimental impact on long term health (I’m not saying a dramatic impact but higher testosterone levels are correlated with slightly short life span for example - primarily though the increased mtor activation). Anything over the levels are bodies are designed to deal with creates extra stressors, which have a negative impact at some point. Having periods of time where you make it as easy as possible for your body to just be Isn’t a bad thing at all

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
everyone is different. You will see changes. At 120 a week I lost a noticeable amount of mid section fat and dropped only about 5 pounds. Shoulders chest and back all are bigger and I fill out a large shirt now. Keep lifting and doing cardio dual in the diet and drop about 200 calories from maintenance

it is a slow change, like puberty in a way, in a month you should notice mental changes. In 3 months body changes by 6 months look and feel great
Would agree with this completely

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that’s no great surprise bro (in the same way that 300mg split twice per week would be even more
Noticeable)

But you’ll now be either high range or over range. I also love the feeling at that sort of level but just be aware that it will have some detrimental impact on long term health (I’m not saying a dramatic impact but higher testosterone levels are correlated with slightly short life span for example - primarily though the increased mtor activation). Anything over the levels are bodies are designed to deal with creates extra stressors, which have a negative impact at some point. Having periods of time where you make it as easy as possible for your body to just be Isn’t a bad thing at all
I'm actually about to do my weekly shot and gonna go back to 160/week so 80mg today.. I think my E2 may be getting a little high since I don't use an AI.. no nipple sensitivity but I think I've been more sensitive and erections not as solid so gonna drop it back down to where I was.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 100 you will get more fit/tone, lose some fat, etc. Dont expect to bulk/blow up on that TRT dose.
A lot of good will come out of it though. Thats my TRT dose and it keeps me fit in my mid-50's.
I found (with blood work) I am a 5x responder when on that low dose, plus my natural levels.
(Unsure if everyone is like that, but I am).
So I hang around 850 total-test when using 100 per week. (I was down to around 350 total w/out TRT).
I like keeping it in "high-normal" otherwise the hormones start to affect me negatively. (Anxiety, too horny, cant focus, etc).

A couple times a year (like right now for instance) I change it up to 50 mg-Test, 50 mg-Deca (Still at 100 a week total) just to try to ease some injury pain while healing up. (Right now knee and shoulder). Then Ill just switch back to 100-test a week.

Both of these methods I use keep my totals and all blood markers the same,and in range...

Good luck..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to find your sweet spot..for me its 140mg.. I don't worry about TT only FT. .at 140mg my FT is 35..libido good..energy..mood etc..