TRT 100mg of testosterone weekly results?

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
Will I see results (well being, change in body composition) with 100mg of test a week? Been struggling with low testosterone for 2 years from sarms and PH cycles. I also have good genetics for putting on muscle.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
No clue but I’m about to start the same protocol

Datsun280z

Awards
everyone is different. You will see changes. At 120 a week I lost a noticeable amount of mid section fat and dropped only about 5 pounds. Shoulders chest and back all are bigger and I fill out a large shirt now. Keep lifting and doing cardio dual in the diet and drop about 200 calories from maintenance

it is a slow change, like puberty in a way, in a month you should notice mental changes. In 3 months body changes by 6 months look and feel great

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it’s individual what you actually will feel, I hear ppl say they “feel” this and that on TRT/Test but I feel nothing, I’m on 400mg a week now and if it wasn’t for me getting stronger I wouldn’t know I took anything.

Your body will react different but don’t expect miracles.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a low dose so with that dose you may not even notice a difference other than more energy and some libido increase.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO it really depends on how low you were to begin with and how your body metabolizes the hormone. I had levels sub 100 and then sub 50ng/dl on two tests in a row. 10mg/day I feel better. 20mg/day I feel great.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO it really depends on how low you were to begin with and how your body metabolizes the hormone. I had levels sub 100ng/dL and then sub 50ng/dL on two tests in a row. 10mg/day I feel better. 20mg/day I feel great.
Essentially the same numbers and experience.