Tropinol Dosing Question

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Quick question, I have read all the articles on BN, I know too much is no good. I just got a bottle of Trop to try, havent done any PH's or gear. Actually I dont do many supps at all besides creatine which I respond really well to. Ive got 15 yrs in the gym, 5'8", 200 lbs, ~15%bf. Should I be doing 3 per day? That seems to be the consensus, if so, do I dose 2,1 or 1,1,1? Looking for any tips from the Iforce crew, and boardies who have used it so far.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would personally say 2-3 a day; I think two will work, but 3 will be better if you can afford it so that really is up to you. If you do choose 3 a day, I would dose 2 in the AM, and 1 late afternoon.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/day at ur weight. Spot on advice as usual Mike

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Thanks guys, did the first two yesterday. Will begin 3 tomorrow as suggested. I will try to start a log, but it wont be as detailed as the others. I travel for work almost every week, and daily logging is not possible for me. I was going to try periodic updates, with a simple summary of results. Im not taking anything else, so any increase in performance will be easily detectable. Whats most important to me actually is sports performance, I play really competitive tourney softball, and the super high test is interesting to me from a plate-performance aspect. I know guys out there that love gear for that reason, helps you attack the ball, and commit to every swing and defensive play. Stay tuned.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, did the first two yesterday. Will begin 3 tomorrow as suggested. I will try to start a log, but it wont be as detailed as the others. I travel for work almost every week, and daily logging is not possible for me. I was going to try periodic updates, with a simple summary of results. Im not taking anything else, so any increase in performance will be easily detectable. Whats most important to me actually is sports performance, I play really competitive tourney softball, and the super high test is interesting to me from a plate-performance aspect. I know guys out there that love gear for that reason, helps you attack the ball, and commit to every swing and defensive play. Stay tuned.
Awesome bro!! Keep in mind, not everyone likes fully detailed logs. Sometimes its hard to find the information you want with all the posts of info being talked about. I always prefer reviews, but thats just me. Week by week, or every few day summaries work great as well. We recognize everyone has a life outside of training!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can understand wanting to log as it helps to keep track of things, but also the difficulty of keeping it updated. Kinda like Mike said, you could even do weekly or bimonthly updates and hit the highlights if you'd like.

chuck_lee

Awards
I too had questions about dosing. I plan on running Tropinol and Fadogia-500 stack. I'm worried about over dosing i know it can have the opposite effect. Curious also about dosing the Fadogia. I'm not a big guy: 5 ft. 5 in. / 150 lbs. / 12% body fat

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too had questions about dosing. I plan on running Tropinol and Fadogia-500 stack. I'm worried about over dosing i know it can have the opposite effect. Curious also about dosing the Fadogia. I'm not a big guy: 5 ft. 5 in. / 150 lbs. / 12% body fat
Well I ran my whole first bottle at 2 caps and I weigh 205, and responded pretty well for it so I would say you'd be all set with 2 caps a day.

To the OP, 3 caps!

squatmonster

Awards
Well I ran my whole first bottle at 2 caps and I weigh 205, and responded pretty well for it so I would say you'd be all set with 2 caps a day.

To the OP, 3 caps!
just wondering when you ran the trop, did you happen to get light headaches during your time on ? I ran it for 2 weeks and was getting light headaches the entire time shortly after taking it. I switched up to a different version with no caffiene and so far so good. i was just curious is all .

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wondering when you ran the trop, did you happen to get light headaches during your time on ? I ran it for 2 weeks and was getting light headaches the entire time shortly after taking it. I switched up to a different version with no caffiene and so far so good. i was just curious is all .
I didn't notice any headaches. The caffeine present in Tropinol is so low that I don't think it would have a side effect like that. Then again I take hawthorne berry at low doses every day anyways so maybe that had some influence. But no, no headaches here. Just awesome gains :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't notice any headaches. The caffeine present in Tropinol is so low that I don't think it would have a side effect like that. Then again I take hawthorne berry at low doses every day anyways so maybe that had some influence. But no, no headaches here. Just awesome gains :)
thanks for the awesome log(was looking at it again this morning, haha) and coming in here to help. much appreciated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the awesome log(was looking at it again this morning, haha) and coming in here to help. much appreciated.
Not a problem, it was done to help out anyone else who wanted to try it out, glad you liked it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats crazy, caffeine actually takes headaches away for me.. its a main ingredient in excedrin.. the only stuff that works when my head kills. Taking tropinol in my last pct actually helped me slowly become un-addicted to pre-workout caffeine from bulking...

Glad you solved your problem though.

Mike