iForce Tropinol/Testabolan V2/Reversitol V2/Tribulus stack dosing (opinions?)

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the forum - I've been lurking and reading for a while though - so first of all hello and thanks for a mass of knowledge here!
I'm based in England, though not a native English speaker. My idea of workout is to lift and put back as much iron as possible as often as possible ;) Getting into oly lifts recently.

Anyway, I got my hands on the bottles of:
Tropinol (84 caps)
Testabolan V2 (120 caps)
Reversitol V2 (84 caps)
Tribulus (60 caps) - it came bundled with Tropinol

I was thinking about dosing it for 6 weeks as follows:

Tropinol - 2 caps / day for 6 weeks
Testabolan - 4 caps / day starting from week 3
Reversitol - 3 caps / day starting from week 3

Does it make any sense? I am not doing a PCT; I want to use it as a natty booster.

I am not sure what to do with Tribulus at all. The bottle says 3 caps / day which would give me 20 days.

I'll appreciate your opinions.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much do you weigh? If over 200lb of solid muscle, not 200lbs of pure weight, I would do 3 tropinol, if not 2 will be enough. I use two bottles of each in my last pct for a total of 8 weeks. My best dosing was,

tropinol: 2 upon waking, 1 mid day.
Reversitol v.2: 2 upon waking, 1 before bed.
Testabolan v.2: 2 with breakfast, 2 with dinner.

I tribulus I would use for the 1st 20 days to jumpstart so to say. Should be a good run IMO!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm fairly new to the forum - I've been lurking and reading for a while though - so first of all hello and thanks for a mass of knowledge here! I'm based in England, though not a native English speaker. My idea of workout is to lift and put back as much iron as possible as often as possible ;) Getting into oly lifts recently. Anyway, I got my hands on the bottles of: Tropinol (84 caps) Testabolan V2 (120 caps) Reversitol V2 (84 caps) Tribulus (60 caps) - it came bundled with Tropinol I was thinking about dosing it for 6 weeks as follows: Tropinol - 2 caps / day for 6 weeks Testabolan - 4 caps / day starting from week 3 Reversitol - 3 caps / day starting from week 3 Does it make any sense? I am not doing a PCT; I want to use it as a natty booster. I am not sure what to do with Tribulus at all. The bottle says 3 caps / day which would give me 20 days. I'll appreciate your opinions.
Your gonna LOVE this run man...SUPER psyched for you. Keep us informed!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOUNDS DAMN GOOD!!!

let us know how it goes or if we can help, I agree with Mikes dosing.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Thanks guys!!!

How much do you weigh? If over 200lb of solid muscle, not 200lbs of pure weight, I would do 3 tropinol, if not 2 will be enough. I use two bottles of each in my last pct for a total of 8 weeks. My best dosing was,

tropinol: 2 upon waking, 1 mid day.
Reversitol v.2: 2 upon waking, 1 before bed.
Testabolan v.2: 2 with breakfast, 2 with dinner.

I tribulus I would use for the 1st 20 days to jumpstart so to say. Should be a good run IMO!
I'm 175lbs at about 7% bf, that would be around 155lb of muscle mass. Much less then 200lb. Yet! ;)

Does it matter for the tropinol dosing when I work out? This is usually at late evenings for me (9pm-10pm) and I have a big meal afterwards.

I'd be on holidays for a while so I am going to start this cycle in the end of this month. I'll keep the log in a separate thread:)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!!

I'm 175lbs at about 7% bf, that would be around 155lb of muscle mass. Much less then 200lb. Yet! ;)

Does it matter for the tropinol dosing when I work out? This is usually at late evenings for me (9pm-10pm) and I have a big meal afterwards.

I'd be on holidays for a while so I am going to start this cycle in the end of this month. I'll keep the log in a separate thread:)
I would just take the two in the morning and the second does 6-8 hours later in the day man. Deff. keep that log for us so we can chart and keep you focused on your progress mate. We love watching people succeed. Here to help! Have fun on vaca!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!!!

Damn you train late bro.. but i would just keep the dosing that way; doubt it would make a huge difference.

Mike

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Hey, I am back from holidays. Thanks lots for your input!

I created log but I am unable to post links yet. Title is "iForce Tropinol/Testabolan V2/Reversitol V2 stack log"