swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
anyone have experience with this ?

one shot pct and your done?

please discuss, im looking into it....

Single dose of triptorelin gets bodybuilder’s hormones going again

Italian endocrinologists managed to restore the natural testosterone production of a bodybuilder whose sex hormone production had shut down after 13 years of taking steroids. All they had to do was give the 34-year-old man a single dose of 100 micrograms triptorelin. An article by the researchers, who work at the University of Brescia, was published recently in Fertility & Sterility.

The bodybuilder went to a doctor in September 2008 because he was depressed, had no energy and had lost all interest in sex. He told the doctor he’d been using steroids since he was 21.

The guy took 10-week courses. Typically he would inject a daily 25 mg nandrolone and 25 mg stanozolol for the first 8 weeks, and follow it with 2 weeks of 50 mg mesterolone daily [say: primo]. The following week he would take 50 mg clomid daily, and for the last week he’d inject himself three times with 2000 IE hCG.

Well, that’s what the doctors reported. Probably the man took hCG first and clomid after. What’s more the doses sound very responsible to us. If bodybuilders tell doctors how much steroids they’ve been using, in our experience you need to triple the doses.

How many courses the man took each year is also not mentioned in the article.

The bodybuilder did jack up his doses from 2005 to 2008. During the 8 weeks that he injected stanozolol and nandrolone, he also started to use boldenone, injecting an average of 50 mg per day for a period of 3 weeks. And that’s where it went wrong, according to the blood tests. The doctors examined the guy in September, but decided to just observe for a few months. A damaged axis often just needs time to recover. But when the doctors examined the bodybuilder’s blood again in January 2009, there had been hardly any improvement.

The doctors decided to treat the guy with the GnRH analogue triptorelin. GnRH is a hormone that consists of only 10 amino acids. It is produced in the brain by the hypothalamus and stimulates the production of FSH and LH by the pituitary gland. The hormones travel in the blood to the sex glands, where they get these to produce testosterone.

The bodybuilder responded immediately to the hormone treatment. Within several minutes the concentration of LH and FSH in his blood had risen.

The doctors saw the bodybuilder 10 days later. His energy had returned and the testosterone concentration in his blood had risen to 7 ng/ml. Another three weeks later, his testosterone level was still normal, and his libido had returned too.

posted from ergolog

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
its not one shot pct.....t levels decline after 2wks....its more a replacement for the hcg blast technique, id still serm and use trip day one of pct

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
I'm doing this on my PCT.

spezzy

Awards
its not one shot pct.....t levels decline after 2wks....its more a replacement for the hcg blast technique, id still serm and use trip day one of pct
Do a little more research my friend until you jump into conclusions. Surely you are not 100% of the statement you have made.

There are a couple guys on prohormone forum that have used it for PCT. 2legit2quit comes to mind. He was using clomid alongside but stopped the clomid due to testicular pain. His after pics look great. He ran trenazone and epi I believe.

T-nation there is someone that has used it for HPTA restart. I forgot which forum, but I believe that it was on Mesomorph RX where Dr. Crisler restarted someone.

There are a few logs out there, just gotta search. I will be using it soon as well. I will have enclomiphene on hand.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
the study clearly states that longer than 4 weeks his levels remained the same.... have u used trip yet?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing this on my PCT.
i know, ill be following your log.... do you know anyone who has used it? have you used it before?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the study clearly states that longer than 4 weeks his levels remained the same.... have u used trip yet?
this "study"? It was a 1 person, 1 injection "study". mostly meaningless.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
now you see where im going with this.

here is where im still confused on the post of studies you made.

here is what we got, and need to figure out:

"Bhasin et al demonstrate that "superactive analogues of gonadotrophin releasing hormone and testosterone, when administered together, synergistically inhibit gonadotrophin secretion and spermatogenesis in the rat."

"When applied over the short-term, GnRH (with or *without testosterone administered adjunctly) resulted in initial stimulation with progressive decline over time in LH, FSH, and testosterone levels to below baseline in approximately ten days:"

"Daily administration of both 10 and 100g of GnRH-A alone resulted in an early phase of stimulation followed by progressive decline in LH, FSH and testosterone to levels below baseline by day 10 despite continued administration of GnRH-A."

"Addition of testosterone to 10g of GnRH-A resulted in hormonal responses identical to those seen with GnRH-A alone."

" Combined treatment of testosterone with 100g of GnRH-A did not blunt the peak LH and FSH responses on day 2, but resulted in significantly lower LH (mean integrated responses: 187 ± 30 vs. 234 ± 42 mIU-d/ml) and FSH (mean integrated responses: 20·6 ± 3·3 vs. 32·8 ± 4·2 mIU-d/ml) responses from days 3 to 11. By day 11, all subjects receiving combined treatment (GnRH-A 100g+testosterone oenanthate) had undetectable serum FSH levels...."

so here is what im thinking, and i like posting this cause others can think of things im not seeing.

so i got that while taking it without T its not as suppresive, but still suppressive since levels fell. then again did they fall well below? or just right there. its say with or without T they fell below baseline.

I got that taking it with T is more suppressive, and LH and FSH showed decline begining on day 3.

so my question is, either way would it be wise to run nolva after?, or maybe even during to inhibit neg feedback loop. although nolva would not begin to increase LH until T levels fell off.

another thing im getting is that it might be wise to stay away from clomid while on trip, since chemical castration is seen due to over stimulation of the pituitary, and clomid may stimulate pituitary.

also HCG stimulates pituitary, so maybe we need to be careful there.

maybe trip alone is the way to go? I cant see this though cause it makes me feel that its suppressive, so to me it sounds like a jumpstart. granted it could be such a good jumpstart people didnt "need" SERM afterward, but it is def seeming to me like it would be beneficial.

in the end if it is just jumpstart, it would seem to me to use it to replace "HCG blast"

it does say that combined trip with test resulted in undetectable levels of fsh and LH, so that cant be good! lol

its gonna take me a few days to give my honest opinion on what is best way to run it, but in reality it will boil down to what works best for people that used it.
here is my last post for a lil while i do more research.

the keyword im getting everywhere is "transient increase in testosterone"

transient just means not perm

so 2 ways and i guess we will just have to sit on it til we decide which is better, whether it be through trial and error or what.

#1 take trip shot couple days. maybe week after last T shot, followed by nolva.

#2 wait 2 weeks, skip hcg blast, and then do trip shot, followed by nolva. <------ this seems best initially simply cause i dont think LE T clears within 2 weeks, more like 3-4 IMO.

since trip can over stim pituitary, and hcg stims pituitary, taking a break of HCG before trip is sounding like a good idea to me.
the reason im so hung up on nolva, during and after is because im getting the impression the decrease in LH and FSH from trip is due to the negative feedback loop, and if too much is used for long periods, from over-stimulation of the pituitary.

meaning that it does such a good job of stimulating TT that your body says hey this is enough T, and limits LH and FSH production for a little.

Nolva would help to offset this negative feedback loop, and ward off any possible gyno from the stimulation.
Pharmacologically, DET, what you wrote makes the most sense.

There is no need for the HCG blast with Trip. The nolva would seem appropriate for the stimulation of LH & FSH. Might also consider an AI tapered out over 4 weeks as well to avoid any unwanted buildup of E2 and feedback inhibition.
Originally Posted by daouda View Post
This thread is great... I hope that the det oak will chime in some more with further thoughts about the ideal trip PCT.

Although, for the moment the only "scientifically" validated trip PCT is a single 100mcg trip shot, nothing more, and it seems to work perfectly... So Im not sure about risking to compromise what seems like such a perfect PCT by adding more stuff to it. And that is the best thing about it : we can avoid the toxic SERMS and their side effects (ocular toxicity, hepatotoxicity, clomid "PMS" effect, lower libido and sore joints for some, nolva igf-1 lowering effect) while still recovering better and faster. So far the only certain rationale i can see for nolva use with would be improvement of the lipids profile.
But I understand OAK and we need people like him to find out what could possibly be the best possible PCT using this compound.

I definitely agree with him on the fact that we have to avoid clomid after the trip shot to avoid pituitary overstimulation. But Im not sure that nolva wouldnt cause the same kind of problem by provoking maybe to much LH release, causing LH receptors downregulation (the reason why many wise people recommend not to use HCG along with a SERM, and why it is better to avoid too high doses of HCG or SERMS which can "restart" one faster but are ultimately counter-productive).

Ive read a triptorelin PCT log where the user complained of estrogenic sides (itchy nipples, water retention and abdominal fat) soon after the shot (but he used clomid too and dropped it because of terrible "blue balls") so he used letro for a few weeks and then recovered perfectly and felt amazing. He claimed this was his best PCT ever and will never do any other PCT than triptorelin plus an AI in the future.

So, I'm not sure about nolva, but i definitely think it would best to have an AI on hand (i too favor aromasin) and use it as soon as the slightest sign of high estrogens shows up, for a few weeks (shouldnt need to taper off with a suicidal inhibitor such as exemestane).

I hope to read further thoughts from THE DET OAK very soon.
it does seem to be a perfect PCT, but there are some issues.

first and foremost we are on agreement: pituitary over stimulation.

secondly, aromatization, and we are in agreement there, i think aromasin would be a great compliment to the protocol.

third- this is were we disagree a little.

see every single thing i find on trip says "transient" increase in TT levels. This means that NO MATTER if you take it with T or after T drops, stimulation from trip WILL taper off, and from what im reading it tapers off to almost nothing.

So how is this a disadvantage? well your gonna bottom out. and the only difference between this flatline and the one after a T cycle is the time of suppression.

so we have to figure out a way to keep this from happening. Nolva, to me, is the only solution I can come up with.

2 reasons i say Nolva.

#1 it does not stimulate pituitary.

#2 when TT levels fall after trip, so does FSH and LH. So why not start nolva at the beginning of the decline? you wont stimulate too much LH, because it will take nolva 5-7 days to get working. the 2 days off plus the time it takes nolva to build up in the blood, brings us to 9 days after trip shot. and everything i see on trip shows that levels of FSH and LH drop to almost undetectable. so at this point, if we dont use nolva, it will simply be a matter of our body tring to bounce back into form, without help.

using the nolva will stimulate LH at the EXACT time we need stimulation, 9 days after trip. I do not see over stimulation of LH being a problem with this protocol.

so run HCG during cycle to offset negative feedback loop.

stop HCG day of last T injection.

14 days later use Trip as jumpstart (since thats all it really is) instead of an HCG blast.

then 2 days later jump on low dose Nolva, like 20mg, to offset negative feedback loop in hopes to keep T levels from falling.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i can link to the site with the thread, however a few excerpts, and those guys have incredible reps on that particular board

ontop of that, everthing iv seen and read goes along those same lines

if you run trip solo as pct, and bloods prove it works solo, that would be awesome

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Do a little more research my friend until you jump into conclusions. Surely you are not 100% of the statement you have made.

There are a couple guys on prohormone forum that have used it for PCT. 2legit2quit comes to mind. He was using clomid alongside but stopped the clomid due to testicular pain. His after pics look great. He ran trenazone and epi I believe.

T-nation there is someone that has used it for HPTA restart. I forgot which forum, but I believe that it was on Mesomorph RX where Dr. Crisler restarted someone.

There are a few logs out there, just gotta search. I will be using it soon as well. I will have enclomiphene on hand.
i have done my research which has led me to come to that conclusion.......in the phf reference, im more interested in bloods after pct than his pics

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
this "study"? It was a 1 person, 1 injection "study". mostly meaningless.
my mistake saying study... even though its something like an experiment...

idk how you can say that this information is meaningless.... clearly it works for some people, im just trying to gather some information before i just go and shoot myself with something

not sure if youre trying to be sarcastic or start an e fight?

anything else to contribute?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
does anyone kno of any bloodwork from people using trip?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my mistake saying study... even though its something like an experiment...

idk how you can say that this information is meaningless.... clearly it works for some people, im just trying to gather some information before i just go and shoot myself with something

not sure if youre trying to be sarcastic or start an e fight?

anything else to contribute?
Just anyone making claims that "it works" is about like saying you can jump from an airplane at over 18,000 feet and survive because these 3 guys did

Lt. Chisov - shot out of a Russian bomber in WWII. Fell 22,000 feet. Not sure if he was able to walk, but he did survive. He landed on the edge of a snowy ravine and rolled down.

Alan Magee - Thrown from his bomber in WWII. Fell 20,000 feet onto a train station. He was featured on the mythbuster's show, but I've read that they think he hit the skylight and rolled onto the roof instead of just falling through the skylight the way it was depicted on the show.

Nicholas Alkemade - Tail gunner in WWII. Went to jump out of his plane and found that his parachute was on fire. Decided to jump anyway instead of burning to death. Fell 18,000 feet and was able to stand up and walk away. He landed in pine trees, bushes, and snow.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Just anyone making claims that "it works" is about like saying you can jump from an airplane at over 18,000 feet and survive because these 3 guys did
you CAN jump from an airplane from 18000 feet, we have things called parachutes today....:FUfinger:

its actually very different, do you have any evidence showing trip NOT restoring hpta function? (in the 100mcg single dose?)

because everywhere ive looked so far shows that it is an effective way to recover from a cycle..... as long as you dont over do it.... because it is used as chemical castration for certain cancers.

Most everyone that falls out of a plane that high without a parachute dies...
and i havent seen any evidence showing trip failing to kickstart the hpta ...

IMO trip might be the next big pct drug...... and hopefully it may help people like yourself (should you ever wanna come off trt)

im not saying im not skeptical about it, dont think this is me sitting here saying "TRIPTORELIN WORKS 100% OF THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT" because im not..... im simply trying to gather information that is all.

ever think of how skeptical bodybuilders were when tamoxifen first came out? im sure it was something simmilar to this...

one guy saying- look at this, it worked

other guy saying- no way man, small chance.....i dont believe it

when overall, the result is that tamoxifen IS an effective drug for pct

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
because everywhere ive looked so far shows that it is an effective way to recover from a cycle

IMO trip might be the next big pct drug......

every where iv read, is it was excellent from day 1.....but it tapers off after 2weeks or so.....sort of a 'kickstart'
i wish it were the next big thing, ot even a combo of trip and an otc pct would be excellent.....but from alot of what iv read, including the owner of a peptide company that sells the stuff, stacking it with torem, im not convinced it can be run solo.....maybe a short ph cycle, but then i dont see the point, if you are gonna pin that, might as well use gear, then after 14wks, my not be enough anymore

nolva is crap , jmo, clomid is better, torem is best.....and anti e wise, aromasin

*****if you are interested, 2 aas vets with incredible reps on a popular board just started the trip, with torem tho, and will post bloods in 2weeks time

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
every where iv read, is it was excellent from day 1.....but it tapers off after 2weeks or so.....sort of a 'kickstart'
i wish it were the next big thing, ot even a combo of trip and an otc pct would be excellent.....but from alot of what iv read, including the owner of a peptide company that sells the stuff, stacking it with torem, im not convinced it can be run solo.....maybe a short ph cycle, but then i dont see the point, if you are gonna pin that, might as well use gear, then after 14wks, my not be enough anymore

nolva is crap , jmo, clomid is better, torem is best.....and anti e wise, aromasin

*****if you are interested, 2 aas vets with incredible reps on a popular board just started the trip, with torem tho, and will post bloods in 2weeks time

i see what you are saying.... and i agree about clomid being better than nolva... never used torem tho... aromasin is my favorite AI i love it

can you pm me links to those logs?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was/is a guy running this one day PCT over at PHF. He said it was a rollercoaster PCT though if I remember correctly :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you CAN jump from an airplane from 18000 feet, we have things called parachutes today....:FUfinger:

its actually very different, do you have any evidence showing trip NOT restoring hpta function? (in the 100mcg single dose?)

because everywhere ive looked so far shows that it is an effective way to recover from a cycle..... as long as you dont over do it.... because it is used as chemical castration for certain cancers.

Most everyone that falls out of a plane that high without a parachute dies...
and i havent seen any evidence showing trip failing to kickstart the hpta ...

IMO trip might be the next big pct drug...... and hopefully it may help people like yourself (should you ever wanna come off trt)

im not saying im not skeptical about it, dont think this is me sitting here saying "TRIPTORELIN WORKS 100% OF THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT" because im not..... im simply trying to gather information that is all.

ever think of how skeptical bodybuilders were when tamoxifen first came out? im sure it was something simmilar to this...

one guy saying- look at this, it worked

other guy saying- no way man, small chance.....i dont believe it

My point is that this is no different than all the original "Ostarine isn't supressive, doesn't aromatize, doesn't require a pct and doesn't change cholesterol" all of which proved to be untrue as people did use it. Triptorellin is definitely interesting, but definitely a "use at your own risk and only if you can afford to get bloodwork drawn multiple times after the end of your pct using it"

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
My point is that this is no different than all the original "Ostarine isn't supressive, doesn't aromatize, doesn't require a pct and doesn't change cholesterol" all of which proved to be untrue as people did use it. Triptorellin is definitely interesting, but definitely a "use at your own risk and only if you can afford to get bloodwork drawn multiple times after the end of your pct using it"
was the ostarine that aromatized, required pct and changed cholesterol CONTAMINATED?

theres something going around about it being contaminated with dbol

Look man, i dont want any beef with you, i just wanted to see what peoples reactions were to this trip stuff, it seems interesting, but to be honest, with anything anabolic, theres always a downfall

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it is interesting too, but considering the article I read about it I think it is better suited for ones running back to back AAS cycles and halt to an almost complete shutdown from which it is hard to recover. That is where Triptorelin comes in imo..

I will stick to Clomid and/or Nolva and if I see these no longer have the desired effect on me I would shoot up Triptorelin to get things going again. :dunno:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was the ostarine that aromatized, required pct and changed cholesterol CONTAMINATED?

theres something going around about it being contaminated with dbol

Look man, i dont want any beef with you, i just wanted to see what peoples reactions were to this trip stuff, it seems interesting, but to be honest, with anything anabolic, theres always a downfall
Nah no beef, just anytime someone (not you, the people pushing it for sale) have a miracle "cure" its pretty much BS. If I wasn't on TRT, and was running an injectible cycle, i'd probably drop the $40 for a dose of triptorellin to use to kickstart PCT, but I wouldn't count on it to work on its own.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
didn't schwell use GnRH in his pct? his cycle was definitely a good candidate to judge effectiveness

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
didn't schwell use GnRH in his pct? his cycle was definitely a good candidate to judge effectiveness
no i think he just used clomid

his cycle was out of control- he pretty much did a grand tour of all the steroids lol .... and he was using ostarine in pct, thats something i would never do..... but to each his own

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Guess I'll be a guinie pig for this :\

I'll be doing Nolva with it as well.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just a note for those who cycle a lot: The threshold amount for each individual of this particular compound for chemical castration is NOT known, so I wouldn't recommend using this for a lot of PCTs per year or you could end up shutting yourself down for good in a way that nothing will be able to salvage your HPTA.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My log will have such bloods you speak of. Only I will take bloods at beginning of PCT, take 100mcg's of Trip, then bloods again 10 days later into PCT w/ only Formestane alongside to see results from it. Then afterwards, Clomid just to make sure.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
My log will have such bloods you speak of. Only I will take bloods at beginning of PCT, take 100mcg's of Trip, then bloods again 10 days later into PCT w/ only Formestane alongside to see results from it. Then afterwards, Clomid just to make sure.
will be interested in seeing that...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a really good idea. Maybe you can work a pyramid schematic taper with the clomid, such as when the triptorelin effects taper down, the clomid dose tapers up, levels off, and then back down again. All this being at a low clomid dose, of course. Thanks for offering bloodwork.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's not expensive ~ $50 a pop. However, the only things we'll see that are useful are the LH, FSH and total serum test levels. I'm doing the female hormone panel since it is 1/3 the price of the male one. But really, to see if trip does what it advertises that's all we really need to see.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
imo nolva or better torem as opposed to the clomid for fear of over stimulating LH

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all of my research I have never read about Clomid over-stimulating the LH...I am aware Triprotelin can do this which is why one dose is all we take. I just can't see Clomid @ 50mg for 4 weeks being too much. I have taken Nolva which does not seem to boost test levels very effectively for me but it DOES increase my water retention drastically. That's the main reason I don't use Nolva. If you have an article suggesting over-stimulation of LH from Clomid use then please send it my way...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
In all of my research I have never read about Clomid over-stimulating the LH...I am aware Triprotelin can do this which is why one dose is all we take. I just can't see Clomid @ 50mg for 4 weeks being too much. I have taken Nolva which does not seem to boost test levels very effectively for me but it DOES increase my water retention drastically. That's the main reason I don't use Nolva. If you have an article suggesting over-stimulation of LH from Clomid use then please send it my way...
You're right, though I've been searching a lot for experience on triptorelin and I've seen the TWO combined causing an overstimulation effect. I've seen a few users (only a few logged experiences though) have to discontinue Clomid. This is the reason I suggested using the pyramid scheme after 14 days. Once the effects of the trip start to taper off, taper up Clomid. maybe 12.5/12.5/25/25/25/25/25/50 for 2 weeks then back down the same way. You could use a constant moderate dose of torem (60mg for 2 weeks and then run it at 30mg for a month). A dose of exemestane could be used concurrently at 12.5 mgs the entire time (6 weeks).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're right, though I've been searching a lot for experience on triptorelin and I've seen the TWO combined causing an overstimulation effect. I've seen a few users (only a few logged experiences though) have to discontinue Clomid. This is the reason I suggested using the pyramid scheme after 14 days. Once the effects of the trip start to taper off, taper up Clomid. maybe 12.5/12.5/25/25/25/25/25/50 for 2 weeks then back down the same way. You could use a constant moderate dose of torem (60mg for 2 weeks and then run it at 30mg for a month). A dose of exemestane could be used concurrently at 12.5 mgs the entire time (6 weeks).
makes sense. Plus it saves some Clomid. But, we'll see. I'm not taking anything but Exema during the first 10 days to see if the trip truly works. After bloods, I'll go from there. Perhaps by then I could start taking the Clomid and as suggested, pyramid up to 50mg then back down.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
makes sense. Plus it saves some Clomid. But, we'll see. I'm not taking anything but Exema during the first 10 days to see if the trip truly works. After bloods, I'll go from there. Perhaps by then I could start taking the Clomid and as suggested, pyramid up to 50mg then back down.
Awesome! I'm here for the ride, boss. Do what it do. ;)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
this is excellent advice, ITS THE COMBO of the two that cause the over stimulation of lh, which you want to avoid.....i linked a classic trip thread earlier in this thread that should be checked out if it hasnt been.....and not that bs ergo log

nice advice mr green

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
this is excellent advice, ITS THE COMBO of the two that cause the over stimulation of lh, which you want to avoid.....i linked a classic trip thread earlier in this thread that should be checked out if it hasnt been.....and not that bs ergo log

nice advice mr green
Thanks Sking. Yeah, with the trip it is best to let it do it's thing for a little bit before using other anciliaries. I would not like to be walking around with blue balls from the trip and Clomid combo. lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Sking. Yeah, with the trip it is best to let it do it's thing for a little bit before using other anciliaries. I would not like to be walking around with blue balls from the trip and Clomid combo. lol
:toofunny:

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
If I were going to use trip, I'd probably be even more conservative with the dosing... Maybe split the cost with a buddy and only do 50 mcg or something like that. Given what it's designed to do, the risk of long-term shutdown seems very real and very scary. Would probably do something like 50 mcg trip + AI + Clomid on hand.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If I were going to use trip, I'd probably be even more conservative with the dosing... Maybe split the cost with a buddy and only do 50 mcg or something like that. Given what it's designed to do, the risk of long-term shutdown seems very real and very scary. Would probably do something like 50 mcg trip + AI + Clomid on hand.
The dosage on the triptorelin that is sold at 100mcg is already VERY conservative. It is WELL below the amount required for chemical castration due to overstimulation. You're flat out saying that it's scary and that you should cut the dose in half. I respectfully disagree. What if the next user is 'more scared'? Should he take a quarter of the dose and split it 4 ways? There would be no real point in splitting the cost with a buddy unless you are both doing a hard and heavy cycle at once and are willing to use this compound at the same time. You'd have to reconstitute it, draw up your own amount with a pin and then one of you guys keep the vial or whatever and worry about it going bad.... It's just not a good idea on any level. I'm not trying to be rude and just shut you down, but when you think about it there is no real advantage of doing this at all.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
The dosage on the triptorelin that is sold at 100mcg is already VERY conservative. It is WELL below the amount required for chemical castration due to overstimulation. You're flat out saying that it's scary and that you should cut the dose in half. I respectfully disagree. What if the next user is 'more scared'? Should he take a quarter of the dose and split it 4 ways? There would be no real point in splitting the cost with a buddy unless you are both doing a hard and heavy cycle at once and are willing to use this compound at the same time. You'd have to reconstitute it, draw up your own amount with a pin and then one of you guys keep the vial or whatever and worry about it going bad.... It's just not a good idea on any level. I'm not trying to be rude and just shut you down, but when you think about it there is no real advantage of doing this at all.
dead on .... and thats the dose that works, halfing it may reduce results ..... and imo, if someone if afraid of using something, maybe listen to that little voice and dont....you'll live without it, seeing its new and countless pcts have been done successfully without it

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is in part why I am going to have nothing but Trip (100mcg dose) and Exema (12.5/day) for the first 10 days. It removes the possibility of sudden over-stimulation and also gives me a chance to see how well it works on it's own. If my bloods come back showing 500+ test levels then I'm just gonna run the Exema stand-alone for the remainder of PCT. If they come back between 250-499 then I will incorporate a light dosing of Clomid. Something like 12.5/25/50/25 for the 4 weeks on Clomid. After about 6 weeks ending PCT I will test again and see if my production remained. Usually by this time I can tell tho because recovery and strength go to crap when my test is low...