Trinitine Alternative?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Haven't been on the forums for a while but getting back into lifting after a year of inconsistent lifting/dieting. Been back in the gym and eating correctly for about a month and have just started taking Follidrone + Erase and looking to start creatine again and used to love Omega's Trinitine but it appears it isn't made anymore. Does anyone know where I can find it / an alternative? Hoping to get as close as I can to the formula that was in Trinitine. Thanks in advance guys!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
C4 I think would be a good replacement?? I cant remember what all was in trinitine.

J

jerseyswol

Awards
C4 I think would be a good replacement?? I cant remember what all was in trinitine.
it's not a pre so not really. I looked it up and it's a creatine blend with MCC and some sodium and potassium bonded form of creatine I've never heard of. Personally I wouldn't fork out the cash for these blends and would just go for a good quality mono like something with creapure. If you insist on using a blend I did like Muscle Pharm's creatine blend but idk if they have changed it since I last used it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not sure which one your looking at but heres trinitines panel
Trinitine_facts_small.png

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I figured the creatine nitrate in c4 would give like effects of his old blend. your right tho it is a pre work out so it has other stuff in it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Roll with a pure mono creatine (creapure, since it's tested).
We sell it as german creatine.

It's cost effective and it works.

Trinitine did have good reviews, not sure what happened to it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stinks that Trinitine and Ultima arent around anymore :(

MCC is great, Green Mag is a favorite of mine if you want a more comprehensive creatine product.