Trifecta stack

Fertility

Awards
I have always just used protein, creatine and such. I am at a plateau at this point and have been considering running either the trifecta stack of natabolic stack. Any suggestions to which I should go with? I want to gain some weight and get cut as well. Also I been reading about pct after the trifecta stack. Any suggestions on what I should get? would t-911 be enough? Any advice you can give will be appreciated. Also any side effects I need to worry about? Thanks for the help guys

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finished my Natadrol cycle yesterday and I can honestly recommend it for you. It's the first hormonal product for me and I made really good gains with it (8,5lbs in first five weeks, lost 2lbs because I get flu) and strength went through the roof! Sides were very mild, actually only sides were sweating, sometimes bad sleep and in last two weeks tiredness in the morning. Ghenerate may take care of bad sleep and tiredness though :)

I've noticed no signs of shutdown so far.. No testicular atrophy or libido loss. And I didn't have any prostate issues which seems to be quite common side effect of Natadrol..

My cycle was 41 days, dose was 6 caps/day (first two days 4 and second two days 5 caps/day).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always just used protein, creatine and such. I am at a plateau at this point and have been considering running either the trifecta stack of natabolic stack. Any suggestions to which I should go with? I want to gain some weight and get cut as well. Also I been reading about pct after the trifecta stack. Any suggestions on what I should get? would t-911 be enough? Any advice you can give will be appreciated. Also any side effects I need to worry about? Thanks for the help guys
how old are you?

trifecta is low on side effects, although some people are more sensitive to yohimbine than others. best to start at the lower end of dosing scheme to assess tolerance.

usually, formadrol is the best option for pct, but adding t-911 to the formadrol is even better.

Fertility

Awards
I am 26 years old. I was looking to start on the natabolic stack just because of ghenerate, But I found a great deal for the trifecta stack, which included the t-911 and the perfect workout kit. It seemed like a sign, lol. Should I just add generate to this stack then?
So I should get formadrol as well?
I am leaning towards the trifecta stack at this point. Thanks again for the help guys.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are great stacks!, it comes down to if you want to go hormonal or natural.. and yes , GHenerate would be a great addition to either stack..

I do enjoy T-911, and it will work... AX hit the nail on the head with both:D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 26 years old. I was looking to start on the natabolic stack just because of ghenerate, But I found a great deal for the trifecta stack, which included the t-911 and the perfect workout kit. It seemed like a sign, lol. Should I just add generate to this stack then?
So I should get formadrol as well?
I am leaning towards the trifecta stack at this point. Thanks again for the help guys.
go for the trifecta stack then!!! dont worry about dosing it high like i do.

with 1 kit, the t-911 is optimal but i think the kit comes with formadrol which is the traditional pct for trifecta. adding t-911 to pct is optional but does make it better imo.

dose ghenerate through cycle and pct, 1 bottle = 2 month supply.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
What AX and Lifter said, because I taught em everything I know.. :D :D

Fertility

Awards
Cool, so i placed an order for the trifecta stack and generate. I plan on using anadraulic for preworkout and sizeon for intra/post. Animal flex for joints, and opti-men for multi. I am also running animal pm as well. Anything else I should add? How should I dose the stack? I am new to using any type of hormonal i suppose. Quite excited about starting this now, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, so i placed an order for the trifecta stack and generate. I plan on using anadraulic for preworkout and sizeon for intra/post. Animal flex for joints, and opti-men for multi. I am also running animal pm as well. Anything else I should add? How should I dose the stack? I am new to using any type of hormonal i suppose. Quite excited about starting this now, lol.
Id run them at 4 caps a day for 33-34 days. 2 caps am and 2 pm. make sure one of your MMv3 doses is taken 45 minutes pre-workout for a extra boost.

Start the formadrol (i think thats what you should have) the first day after your last ph doses. Use the ghenerate immediately pre-workout. If you want more fun and results during PCT you can add T-911 or Testforce. Id use fish oil as a year round staple as well, I usually get the cheap kind.

Any questions?

Fertility

Awards
So take the mmv3 and m1d together? I think am good other than that, you guys have definately explained everything well. I'll prolly havemore q's once i start on the stack. Thanks again

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So take the mmv3 and m1d together? I think am good other than that, you guys have definately explained everything well. I'll prolly havemore q's once i start on the stack. Thanks again
I dont think that matters, but the mmv3 pre-workout is whats more important.

I take my m1-d with breakfast and then mmv3 2 hours later, but at night I take them together.

Fertility

Awards
Do I have to take the mmv3 by dissolving in my mouth or can i chug it with water?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I have to take the mmv3 by dissolving in my mouth or can i chug it with water?
your really going to need to dissolve them under your tongue if you want it to work well. will take 10-15 minutes, but I kinda like the taste anyways.

Fertility

Awards
I am fine with the flavor until the end with it gets quite bitter. Day 2 on the stack now. By the way, does m1-d and mmv3 affect performance in bed? I felt like a superstar earlier today

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am fine with the flavor until the end with it gets quite bitter. Day 2 on the stack now. By the way, does m1-d and mmv3 affect performance in bed? I felt like a superstar earlier today
for me? 100% yes....erection strength has been primo since the beginning of the stack too for me, and im about 3 weeks in.