Trifecta Stack - Log/Review/Thoughts

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Anytime bro, if you need anything else post up or send us a PM to any of us:thumbsup:
Will do!

I'll post a final review on Friday or Saturday with numbers and pictures! And then another review after the Form ..

Hopefully around September/November I can run another stack, but with MMv3 and M1D Black!! And I'll do a full out log with all the details. (What's a guy gotta do to get a log sponsored around here, huh?!) :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do!

I'll post a final review on Friday or Saturday with numbers and pictures! And then another review after the Form ..

Hopefully around September/November I can run another stack, but with MMv3 and M1D Black!! And I'll do a full out log with all the details. (What's a guy gotta do to get a log sponsored around here, huh?!) :lol:
look foward to the review! to answer your other question, APPLY :), get your post count up and let us know your a dedicated member, which is what we look for:) we just ran a MMv3, and M1-D Black not to long ago, Im sure something will come in the future

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
look foward to the review! to answer your other question, APPLY :), get your post count up and let us know your a dedicated member, which is what we look for:) we just ran a MMv3, and M1-D Black not to long ago, Im sure something will come in the future
Word, plenty coming out in the near future from us! Believe me.. few new treats... more info soon..

jmoney02

Awards
I just started the Trifecta stack yesterday (my first PH cycle). Is the Form xtreme included with the stack good enough for PCT or should I consider adding something else?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Freakin' Sweet!

Word, plenty coming out in the near future from us! Believe me.. few new treats... more info soon..
Double Freakin' Sweet! :food:

(You referring to the new AI?! Tell me moree!!)

I just started the Trifecta stack yesterday (my first PH cycle). Is the Form xtreme included with the stack good enough for PCT or should I consider adding something else?
Yes, the Form is an ample product to run after M1D and MM!

Any other Q's you have, just ask!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Lost WiFi when I posted the last message, and ended up double posting!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Plenty bro...

Bigmike23

Awards
Im on week 2 right now of the tri stack- my testicles are hurting??? Is this Normal?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Im on week 2 right now of the tri stack- my testicles are hurting??? Is this Normal?
I'm gonna have to say no to that one bro.

First of all, what else are you taking?

amir344

Awards
Hey guys, Im about to take the Trifecta stack and would like to know if I should use my pre-workout/intra workout drinks (NO Shotgun/Synthesize) with my stack or on the PCT? Which would be the most beneficial? Please get back to me thanks in advance. PEACE

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Im about to take the Trifecta stack and would like to know if I should use my pre-workout/intra workout drinks (NO Shotgun/Synthesize) with my stack or on the PCT? Which would be the most beneficial? Please get back to me thanks in advance. PEACE
I'd use it during PCT :)

jmoney02

Awards
What's up fellas. Got another question regarding the trifecta stack. Should I continue taking a pre workout drink (some type of nitric oxide) while on the stack? will the stimulants in the nitric and the stimulants in the MM "overamp" me. I usually workout at night and hate when I can't get to sleep.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What's up fellas. Got another question regarding the trifecta stack. Should I continue taking a pre workout drink (some type of nitric oxide) while on the stack? will the stimulants in the nitric and the stimulants in the MM "overamp" me. I usually workout at night and hate when I can't get to sleep.
MM can give you quite a kick, aggressive type of energy, certainly not a stimmed feeling. I would say try the stack solo, then add what you feel is lacking :)

jmoney02

Awards
I just started week two of the Trifecta stack. Week one I did 4 M1D & 3 MM a day. The box says to go to 4 & 4 starting week 2. I've noticed some other users on this board cycle more tabs per day. Should I up the dose? Is the box suggestion a conservative approach? Just wondering. thanks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started week two of the Trifecta stack. Week one I did 4 M1D & 3 MM a day. The box says to go to 4 & 4 starting week 2. I've noticed some other users on this board cycle more tabs per day. Should I up the dose? Is the box suggestion a conservative approach? Just wondering. thanks.

What is on the box is a conservative approach yes, with that being said some folks find the sweet spot to be higher, if its working nice for you, no need to change anything..

jmoney02

Awards
What is on the box is a conservative approach yes, with that being said some folks find the sweet spot to be higher, if its working nice for you, no need to change anything..
Is there a point where it is too much? Also, I would assume in order to get the full 6 week cycle, the suggested amounts should be followed, correct?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a point where it is too much? Also, I would assume in order to get the full 6 week cycle, the suggested amounts should be followed, correct?
with anything, there is a point where certian limits are to much, thats why LG puts in there dosing charts based on what will work and being safe at the same time, so for your cycle what came in the box to get the full length run it at suggested amounts

jjmaziarz

Awards
well i was planning on ordering the stack within the next week or two, but it seems nutra planet is all out. any suggestions on where i can get it for around the same price and still get a free bottle of I-GH-1 or pSarm?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mass nutrition, DPS nutrition and fitnessfirstusa have it

jjmaziarz

Awards
im sending in my order for the trifecta stack on thursday. im either going to get it from mass nutrition or dps.one site offers a free bottle of igh1 and the other offers psarm. i was told to go with psarm but i just wanted to know if any one had any last minute suggestions. please get back to me as soon as you can. thanks guys!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you can handle pSarm, i would go with that add it into your PCT which would work great..its potent stuff though;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you can handle pSarm, i would go with that add it into your PCT which would work great..its potent stuff though;)
Yep, P-SARM is awesome if you can handle it. More often than not people don't have a problem, but some guys are known to get nauseated from it. My advice, if you've got a solid stomach and haven't had problems with any supplements before, go with P-SARM to use in PCT. - Now, if you DO have a sensitive stomach, I'd opt for the I-GH-1. It's another great addition to PCT, and quite honestly, you really can't go wrong with either of them. They will both help recovery in their own way.

EDIT: Also, if you've never tried an l-dopa product, you might want to go for the I-GH-1. The restful sleep and insane dreams can be fun. :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, P-SARM is awesome if you can handle it. More often than not people don't have a problem, but some guys are known to get nauseated from it. My advice, if you've got a solid stomach and haven't had problems with any supplements before, go with P-SARM to use in PCT. - Now, if you DO have a sensitive stomach, I'd opt for the I-GH-1. It's another great addition to PCT, and quite honestly, you really can't go wrong with either of them. They will both help recovery in their own way.

EDIT: Also, if you've never tried an l-dopa product, you might want to go for the I-GH-1. The restful sleep and insane dreams can be fun. :D
100% agree^^^

atmeeks

atmeeks

Awards
Is it okay to take the pSARM alongside with the formadrol after the M-1D/MMv2 cycle? On the bottle of pSARM it says to take that and then upon finished take the formadrol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay to take the pSARM alongside with the formadrol after the M-1D/MMv2 cycle? On the bottle of pSARM it says to take that and then upon finished take the formadrol.
Yes you can stack them for PCT :)

enswalters

Awards
I would use it for both. Just did a log of the Trifecta stack and I didn't change any other supplements during cycle or PCT.

atmeeks

atmeeks

Awards
Yes you can stack them for PCT :)
Thanks craigmatthew. One more question about that also.. I've read alot about it and some people start with high dosage and taper down with the PCT but others just go by the directions.. Which would be better?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks craigmatthew. One more question about that also.. I've read alot about it and some people start with high dosage and taper down with the PCT but others just go by the directions.. Which would be better?
In regards to Formadrol Extreme?

mwegs06

Awards
just finished day 6 on the stack and incline bench is up 15 lbs for reps from last week! was lucky enough to get the MMv3 version had to lower the dose though from 4 to 3 tabs a day due to upset stomach. otherwise good stuff!

atmeeks

atmeeks

Awards
just finished day 6 on the stack and incline bench is up 15 lbs for reps from last week! was lucky enough to get the MMv3 version had to lower the dose though from 4 to 3 tabs a day due to upset stomach. otherwise good stuff!
I've had amazing gains so far.. but I believe it's muscle memory.. With me I stopped working out 2 months before deployment. Day 2 on deployment was chest day and I could hardly do 185 for a couple reps. Didn't log any of this but I should have but on around day 15 I could do 225 for 10 solid reps up and down and went back up to my 1 rep max 300 for 2 reps on 4th set. Did a 5th set for ****s and giggles and did 225 again for 10 reps easy. I've had awesome gains.. 5 lbs from the 1,000lb club at the gym here.. definitely not a problem to acheive.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For both, pSARMS with the Formadrol EX.
I would run the pSarm as is..no tappering, but I would taper the Formadrol. being that you'll have pSarm right along side it..its going to be a great PCT! both stack should produce awesome gains still! I would add.....start out low on the pSarm due to it being very, very potent. some guys just cant handle it. So, start out at the low range I would dose it starting out 1/1/1, and I have noticed dosing it around a meal time before or after really helps out..

atmeeks

atmeeks

Awards
I would run the pSarm as is..no tappering, but I would taper the Formadrol. being that you'll have pSarm right along side it..its going to be a great PCT! both stack should produce awesome gains still! I would add.....start out low on the pSarm due to it being very, very potent. some guys just cant handle it. So, start out at the low range I would dose it starting out 1/1/1, and I have noticed dosing it around a meal time before or after really helps out..
Sounds solid. Thanks!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's hard to judge a product from a long lay off. I think it is a combo of both, but again muscle memory works well too!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second this method.

I'm unfortunately one of the guys that can't tolerate pSARM. I'm uber jealous of everyone that can. All of the logs I've seen of it seem great. I wish more people would try it out, but I think some of them think they won't be able to tolerate it, so they don't try it.

atmeeks

atmeeks

Awards
Well unfortunately.. I'm one of the guys who cant tolerate the pSARMS either.. everytime I've taken it I threw up about 45 minutes later. Almost done with the PCT though and i've kept all my gains and have improved greatly. I would recommend the Trifecta Stack but next time I'm going for the IGH-1. Wished I would have logged this.. my 3 lifts weighing in at 195lbs are Bench 315lbs Squats 455lbs Deadlifts 405lbs. Thanks LG Sciences for making an awesome product!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well unfortunately.. I'm one of the guys who cant tolerate the pSARMS either.. everytime I've taken it I threw up about 45 minutes later. Almost done with the PCT though and i've kept all my gains and have improved greatly. I would recommend the Trifecta Stack but next time I'm going for the IGH-1. Wished I would have logged this.. my 3 lifts weighing in at 195lbs are Bench 315lbs Squats 455lbs Deadlifts 405lbs. Thanks LG Sciences for making an awesome product!
Awesome deal man, sorry about the pSarm, its very strong stuff.. One thing I found out to smooth out the upset stomach was FOOD! I would eat about 1/2 to a full chicken breast about an hour pre work out then dose the pSarm..and I would be set....were going to have a new version out in the future, so please check back and give it a try:thumbsup:

atmeeks

atmeeks

Awards
Awesome deal man, sorry about the pSarm, its very strong stuff.. One thing I found out to smooth out the upset stomach was FOOD! I would eat about 1/2 to a full chicken breast about an hour pre work out then dose the pSarm..and I would be set....were going to have a new version out in the future, so please check back and give it a try:thumbsup:
Thanks.. Yeah not sure if it was not having food or just other supplements interfering with the pSARMS.. other supps including lipo6black and jacked.. but cant wait until the new formula comes out! I'll definitely give it a try.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.. Yeah not sure if it was not having food or just other supplements interfering with the pSARMS.. other supps including lipo6black and jacked.. but cant wait until the new formula comes out! I'll definitely give it a try.
outstanding man... could have been that lipo black..:dunno: definitely keep yous eyes open for the next one to come out:)

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Alright, this log has totally convinced me, I've just ordered the stack... Based on your experience thus far, what other supps should I throw in? So far I'm taking creatine, BCAA's glutamine, multi, and pre WO/intra NO drink's... Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Phratman

Awards
ok so im starting the trifecta stack and im i bit nervous if its gana work or not..i heard it can tone like no other and give u tons of muscle..im more focused on the weight loss first and the muscle second..im just wondering if this is gana burn my fat away or if im gana get stronger but get a bigger belly