Triceps! Post em if you got em!

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Dude, you 're making some of us look bad when you 're still a beginner etching out details and we 've been at this for 2-3 years... LOL:slaphappy:

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Dude, you 're making some of us look bad when you 're still a beginner etching out details and we 've been at this for 2-3 years... LOL:slaphappy:
Not my intentions bro! Lol! Thanks again for the compliments. Just like to share my progress and to see others progress. Hell progress is why we all do what we love to do: train, eat and sleep!

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Alrighty then,here we go.

I think it's pretty evident that my left tricep is lagging behind...

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Alrighty then,here we go.

I think it's pretty evident that my left tricep is lagging behind...
I see ya bro, triceps look good. Can't really see the lagging tricep, but we are our own worse critics.

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Cheers mate ;-)

It's the weirdest thing about my triceps. My left one seems smaller (and is when ever I measure it), but it's actually stronger than my right tricep. I always seem to be able to push out two more full reps with my left than with my right.

The exact opposite happens with my biceps, in that my left is bigger but I always struggle to complete as many reps as with my right...

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Must be normal because I have the same issues. Lol

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
photo.jpg

Not the best shot... but u get the idea...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
lol how the hell you quote a leg shot?? lol.... alongside tha caption "not the best shot" I couldnt help but laugh.....

Ill get a pic up on here in a sec...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338001948.107043.jpg

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
120605-215226.jpg

120605-215328.jpg

Could use some work but I think I have a solid base. The gut should go to lol

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
drop sets work best for amazing triceps man!!! heavy as ****! then moderate! then light as ****! back to back to back no resting! amazing results for chest and def tris too!
I do the same thing thing with the dropsets and think its weird that i feel it more in my chest. Always thought it was just me but apparently not.