Tribulus terrestris

New Body

Awards
Is it worth taking? Especially if I take alone . . . with no other supplements.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Nah, only if you take Fuzu and only for libido increases.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I have heard a number of people praise Fuzu for its ability to increasing libido. I tried it at about double the normal dosage and it didn't do squat. Picking up a Playboy about 5 mintues prior worked much better :p

New Body

Awards
I just read up on Fuzu it also recommends to combine it with Syntrabol

Is this any good?

I was also considering VPX 1-TEST . . . any thoughts on this?

thanks

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I just read up on Fuzu it also recommends to combine it with Syntrabol

Is this any good?

I was also considering VPX 1-TEST . . . any thoughts on this?

thanks
NO Vpx 1-Test.

What are you wanting to use the Fuzu for? If its for gains then it is a WASTE of $$.

New Body

Awards
I'm looking to gain . . . just trying to find what's good in the OTC products.

D D D

Awards
Nah, only if you take Fuzu and only for libido increases.
Oddly enough, Fuzu turns me into a pimple factory (that's kind of strange considering I'm almost 37 years old). I don't think it increases testosterone significantly since I've never seen any gains in strength or size while taking it. The fucking smell that comes out of my pores while on it is unbearable (like maple syrup) and lasts for about 4 days after discontinuing usage. Good libido enhancer post-cycle if you and your wife/girlfriend can stand the smell.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any theory on the mechanism by which it enhances libido? I mean, if Test increases are discounted I wonder HOW it works?

D D D

Awards
Is there any theory on the mechanism by which it enhances libido? I mean, if Test increases are discounted I wonder HOW it works?
I can explain the libido increase (brace yourself, this is an internet first). It actually does increase testoterone, just not significantly enough to cause muscular hypertrophy. There's a difference between just increasing T levels or putting them in a superphysiological level which is needed for pronounced muscle growth. If you go to the Sopharma website you can reference the studies done on Tribestan. I'll save you the trouble and show you the results of their study on hormonal levels.

Mean Testosterone Increase was 31%-41%
Mean Estradiol Increase was 68%-81%

Notice the increase in Estrogen levels is double that of Testoterone levels. Not the best thing that could happen to a bodybuilder, but definitely makes the "General" stand up and salute if you know what I mean. By the way, Sopharma is quick to point out the Testosterone increase but just (mistakenly I'm sure) happen to fail to direct your attention to the Estradiol increase.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by New Body
I'm looking to gain . . . just trying to find what's good in the OTC products.
No PH's? Are you young or "natural"?

PC1

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this but the recipe thread has been closed, so I'll throw it out here.

I'm 43, and I do notice that Tribulus helps me significantly post PH cycle. Higher Power makes a transdermal product called "HCG", which they call a "trans-testicular"....... and contrary to what someone mentioned earlier, no it does not direct the user to apply it to their scrotum ;)

Anyway, I was hoping that either Curt2go or Chemo could please tell me if the transdermal recipe for PH's would work well for Tribulus? If not, any suggestions for a transdermal recipe would be most appreciated.

If the PH recipe would work well, how many grams of Tribulus should be mixed in a 240 ml bottle?

Thanks guys,

PC1

D D D

Awards

Anyway, I was hoping that either Curt2go or Chemo could please tell me if the transdermal recipe for PH's would work well for Tribulus? If not, any suggestions for a transdermal recipe would be most appreciated.
PC1
It's not appropriate for a transdermal since the active ingredients are extremely moisture sensitive. So much so that they break down very quickly upon exposure to air. Sopharma claims blister sealed tabs are necessary to keep the ingredients fresh. As well, the active ingredients must be exposed to the gut, where they make a transformation, to work.

yordi

Awards
feed your girlfriend this stuff when she's not in the mood for sex ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by yordi
feed your girlfriend this stuff when she's not in the mood for sex ;)
really?? never heard that before, but now I may have to try it :D

yordi

Awards
new body,

try this:

v-12
nox3 (universal)
protein/whey-protein
multi vitamins.

for 25 to 30 days. and tell me how much you gained from it.

i have been on this for 2 weeks and 2 days, gained 4,5 kg so far. of pure muscle!

belbs75

Awards
I have tried tribulus before and i think its great. I did notice more strength but also it gave me lots of acne on my back. So i stopped taking it, i would love to re use it again but i dont think i will cos of the pimples..

Jimmy Lee

Awards
For some reason, FUZU makes me hungry all day long (something I like), and I hear their coming out with a new stronger version.