Tribulus is making me aggressive, will it work for libido ?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In Bulgarian message boards, it is Sopharma (pharma company) and Vemoherb (good results in labtests that I posted) which are considered the best. Both should be fine.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In Bulgarian message boards, it is Sopharma and Vemoherb which are considered the best. Both should be fine.
Need to admit, never heard of Vemoherb but the paper show its real deal.Vemoherb is high Quality Bulgarian supplement company and they have taken Protodioscin extraction further than Sopharma actually. 60% Protodioscin is very impressive.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Need to admit, never heard of Vemoherb but the paper show its real deal.Vemoherb is high Quality Bulgarian supplement company and they have taken Protodioscin extraction further than Sopharma actually. 60% Protodioscin is very impressive.
Wow that is impressive but never heard of them either. I'll have to check them out

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Danes you will have to get to work to see if they can confirm the 60% via COA, you're the man to do it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will take a shot and buy the trib and ecdysterone from vemoherb and free shipping from bulgaria.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Lol at iForce. It is proof how their products simply are underdosed and not to mention the herb/plant products which do not contain any actives at all!

Like I said 1000 times, there are not many here who have tried quality tribulus.
Great post. The same can be said about almost all plant extracts like turkesterone, ecdysterone and especially real 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin.

Hey I don't mean to derail the trib thread but Danes did u get the letter from icps from that guy regarding the turkesterone?
I was wondering the same thing.

Sorry , not yet but I am not giving up :)
Great.

I will take a shot and buy the trib and ecdysterone from vemoherb.
Once you start using them, can you post updates here?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes you will have to get to work to see if they can confirm the 60% via COA, you're the man to do it.
No problem. I understand Bulgarian language so I will write Bulgarian :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem. I understand Bulgarian language so I will write Bulgarian :)
dang, I can barely understand and write English and it is my 1st language, lol!!!

how many languages do you speak/write?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I can barely even read any of this as I'm currently full of Jack Daniels and white powder and I don't mean creatine lmao ??

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great post. The same can be said about almost all plant extracts like turkesterone, ecdysterone and especially real 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin.

I was wondering the same thing.

Great.

Once you start using them, can you post updates here?
Yes. Bad part is it takes like 20 days for the stuff to arrive to the USA arggg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can barely even read any of this as I'm currently full of Jack Daniels and white powder and I don't mean creatine lmao ����

baking soda?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can barely even read any of this as I'm currently full of Jack Daniels and white powder and I don't mean creatine lmao ����
Haha :D

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Was hoping it wasn't and I was right, explosive. Currently planning wat to tell the missus to wear as the kids r now fast asleep, let the gains sorry games begin lol

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Lol at iForce. It is proof how their products simply are underdosed and not to mention the herb/plant products which do not contain any actives at all!

Like I said 1000 times, there are not many here who have tried quality tribulus.
How do you see the whole list? I only see TRIBU 2000 and mega tribu on the link

what brand
The brand you are buying.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will take a shot and buy the trib and ecdysterone from vemoherb and free shipping from bulgaria.
Definitely looking forward to your feedback and if it's that good I just might snag two jars and run it
for two months and see how well this brand works. I haven't run a good straight Trib supplement
in a long time since back when Diesel Nut had a straight Trib product but it's been a while.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looking forward to your feedback and if it's that good I just might snag two jars and run it
for two months and see how well this brand works. I haven't run a good straight Trib supplement
in a long time since back when Diesel Nut had a straight Trib product but it's been a while.
Tribulus found in Diesel prodicts and other products does not contain the actives. Those who do, the % is so low, you need to take 50 tabs/caps daily to get any effect.

That is how people give bad reputation to ingredients.
They try a low quality herb/plant product, feel nothing from it and ofcourse tell other to stay away from it. And I totaly understand. Many supplement companies are responsible for this !

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even for real trib you should also have realistic expectations. I liked both Vemoherb and Sopharma (which is cheaper than Vemoherb if you buy it in Bulgaria).

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will show the COA, I asked for it in the past.

But I find the lab test by the University of Sofia more interesting anyways, because it compares a lot of products

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will show the COA, I asked for it in the past.

But I find the lab test by the University of Sofia more interesting anyways, because it compares a lot of products
They seems actually legit and any legit company will proudly show COA or other proof for their quality

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Bulgarian TT with high protodioscine % boost test? If so, anyone done or seeing any bloodwork evidencing it? Or is it simply better for libido boosting?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Bulgarian TT boost test? If so, anyone done or seeing any bloodwork evidencing it? Or is it simply better for libido boosting?
Sopharma Tribestan boosted my T levels from 250 to 550 or something like that. But my suppression was due to Severe sleep apnea.
I took 12 tabs daily. Each cap is 250mg (45% protodioscin). 12 tabs = 1350mg pure protodioscin
I got more energy,libido, well being ++

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sopharma Tribestan boosted my T levels from 250 to 550 or something like that. But my suppression was due to Severe sleep apnea.
I took 12 tabs daily.
I got more energy,libido, well being ++
Yes I have not tested my bloods. Gym performance increased a little bit like with other good quality adaptogens.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes

What is the difference between Tribulus Terrestris and Tribulus Alatus?
Alatus has more steroidal saponins etc but Tribulus terrestris has human studies while Alatus dont.

Anyway, the main active in both is Protodioscin

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib alatus doesnt work. Made no impact on my bloodwork. Save your money!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes which would you rate a more effective test booster? LJ or a high % TT product. I know LJ was your fave.. Is this still the case?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Alatus has more steroidal saponins etc but Tribulus terrestris has human studies while Alatus dont.

Anyway, the main active in both is Protodioscin
Okey, thanks buddy!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
To the original poster. I believe you. Tribulus makes me HANGRY. It effects my blood sugar levels from day one. It does not boost performance in any way for me though. Definitely does not boost libido or add any sexual performance for me over time. Probably lowers it. I stay away from it for it's ability to lower blood sugar. I prefer Testofen or Tongkat Ali Long Jack. Stay away from straight Fenugreek because it can cause similar effects as Tribulus. You want it standarized to high Fenuside. Tongkat has the strongest effect for me. Within a few days I feel a surge of increased libido and energy. I really like Piping Rocks version. A good stack is Testofen, Tongkat and Korean Ginseng.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To the original poster. I believe you. Tribulus makes me HANGRY. It effects my blood sugar levels from day one. It does not boost performance in any way for me though. Definitely does not boost libido or add any sexual performance for me over time. Probably lowers it. I stay away from it for it's ability to lower blood sugar. I prefer Testofen or Tongkat Ali Long Jack. Stay away from straight Fenugreek because it can cause similar effects as Tribulus. You want it standarized to high Fenuside. Tongkat has the strongest effect for me. Within a few days I feel a surge of increased libido and energy. I really like Piping Rocks version. A good stack is Testofen, Tongkat and Korean Ginseng.
All three from Piping Rocks? A good stack is Testofen, Tongkat and Korean Ginseng

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
All three from Piping Rocks? A good stack is Testofen, Tongkat and Korean Ginseng
I've gotten TESTOFEN from Swansonvitamins which I liked. The Tongkat and Ginseng can be bought from Piping Rock. They have a sale going on right now actually. Testofen 300mg 2x daily. Tongkat. Start out at 1 cap 2x daily. You can increase to 2 caps 2x daily. Korean Ginseng 500mg 2-3x daily. The research says Ginseng can boost T at 3,000mg a day but if you feel something don't over do it. Ginseng can cause overstimulation if you take too much and you might not be able to sleep. Starting at 500mg 2x a day should be good and then go up from there. All these ingredients have science behind them. Though testofen has more libido enhancement than "Testosterone boosting effects" Longjack and Ginseng have more support for Testosterone boosting. Tribulus can boost libido for some, I'm not going to argue with someone who says their libido increased from it, I don't think placebo's work that way. I'm also not going to argue with them that it boosted performance, whether sexual or physical. No matter what the science says. If you been in the game long enough you know that we are all unique and we all experience different effects from everything. It's no different than how we react from pharma drugs. Science is never 100%.

bigbob78

Awards
I have used vemoherbs ecdysterone a few times and got exactly the same results as i did using tonvara's ecdy 98 that tonvara use to sell! Only difference was that vemoherb were nearly half the price which was great. I would recommend trying it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danes I will be a guinea pig and try Vemoherb Tribulus in my upcoming PCT that
Im starting in about 5 weeks.

I should have it in my hands in 2 to 3 weeks... ;)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes which would you rate a more effective test booster? LJ or a high % TT product. I know LJ was your fave.. Is this still the case?
I would say LJ100 is more effective for sure. But they work differently and I would say s combo would be very nice :)

http://suppversity.blogspot.no/2015/12/tribulus-is-good-for-something-125-gday.html?m=1 (Tribulus boosting IGF1).
The dose was 1.25g (saponin content of >40%). That means we dont have any clue how much protodioscin it was in that extract. We can wonder how good effect would a good Tribulus extract give such as VemoHerb Tribulus where daily recommend dose is 1200mg (60% protodioscin) or Tribestan (recommebd dose 1500mg daily / 45% protodioscin).