Trestolone Decanoate

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got mine, im going to blast in january. Primary goal is strength and my focus will be on armwrestling strengths.

I prefer to go low and slow if possible so im thinking i start with 100mg a week then bump it up as needed. Has anybody used the decanoate version of trest? How long does it take to kick in? I dont want to start too low and then not know by week 5 if its working. Does trest really take the same as nandrolone deconate?

I guess im trying to ask what you guys would recommend for trest decanoate dose and how long itll take before i know if the dose is right?

I'm prepared for the dreaded trest sides and im on TRT so i wont pct. Ill be following the west side barbell routine. Eating right. etc. So, aside from sides, pct, and food do you guys have any other pointers for me?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for me trest deca is the best. it hits within the first couple days but has long lasting effects. It stacks like any other trest just a little less harsh.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me trest deca is the best. it hits within the first couple days but has long lasting effects. It stacks like any other trest just a little less harsh.

Do you find that the dose is about the same as ace? and as a side note, have you used aminos trest deca?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you find that the dose is about the same as ace? and as a side note, have you used aminos trest deca?
I haven’t used Trest dec, but I’d start at the weekly dose of Ace you liked previously and then bump later if you want more. It will be less potent due to longer ester length, but I wouldn’t want to overdo it out of the gate - I mean by definition this is a long run, so no rush.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i liked about 300mgs of trest deca per week.
Do you lower your test dose? When I ran TD Trest Ace, I ran it with a DHT and didn’t have test at the time. I felt fantastic the whole time.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i ran TD with higher test and I ran all the trest injectables with normal trt dosing. I have also ran TD trest as a low dose trt a couple times

M

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just got mine, im going to blast in january. Primary goal is strength and my focus will be on armwrestling strengths.

I prefer to go low and slow if possible so im thinking i start with 100mg a week then bump it up as needed. Has anybody used the decanoate version of trest? How long does it take to kick in? I dont want to start too low and then not know by week 5 if its working. Does trest really take the same as nandrolone deconate?

I guess im trying to ask what you guys would recommend for trest decanoate dose and how long itll take before i know if the dose is right?

I'm prepared for the dreaded trest sides and im on TRT so i wont pct. Ill be following the west side barbell routine. Eating right. etc. So, aside from sides, pct, and food do you guys have any other pointers for me?
Kicks in full swing for me in around 5 weeks personally. I’d start at 150mg then bump up to 225mg then 300mg if needed. From my experience even just 150mg a week stacked with 300mg of test a week brings on a dramatic effect.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t used Trest dec, but I’d start at the weekly dose of Ace you liked previously and then bump later if you want more. It will be less potent due to longer ester length, but I wouldn’t want to overdo it out of the gate - I mean by definition this is a long run, so no rush.

thakas, ill shoot for fifteen mg a day to Start. Then I’ll move up to 25 or 35 mg thing on how badly i Want to grow boobies

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kicks in full swing for me in around 5 weeks personally. I’d start at 150mg then bump up to 225mg then 300mg if needed. From my experience even just 150mg a week stacked with 300mg of test a week brings on a dramatic effect.
[/QUOTEy
Hopefully i dont need to bump the dose to 300 but man, lol im not going through another cycle without something to show for it.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol my last response made it into the quote lol. Thank you! ill start at 15mg with the intent to up to 150-300ish.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The problem with bumping up the dose in such small increments with this Esther is the amount of time it takes to reach peak levels.

If you started 150 mg you're not going to reach peak levels for at least 5 weeks, then say you go from 150 to 225, it's gonna be another 5 weeks or so before you reach peak levels at that dose. Also keep in mind that if you pct, it's gonna be like 2 months before it's completely out your system

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So unless your gonna go 20 weeks or so I would pick a starting dose and if you plan on raising it only raise it once
So unless your gonna go 20 weeks or so I would pick a starting dose and if you plan on raising it only raise it once
Good point. Maybe ill just start at 150/week.That should be a good spot to be, and if for some reason its not good enough i could up the dose.

Can anybody comment on amino's RC trest decanoate quality?

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good point. Maybe ill just start at 150/week.That should be a good spot to be, and if for some reason its not good enough i could up the dose.

All of their products I have tried are fire and they have a great reputation. I wouldn’t worry at all

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ve not used their Trest Deca. Only their Trest Ace, but it’s always been good. Actually everything I’ve ran from them has been legit.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d personally start at 150, reasons being as @Smont stated. Trest dec is a marathon ester. It is glorious.

H

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often does trest deca need to be pinned?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How often does trest deca need to be pinned?
Decanoate technically could be pinned every 2-4 weeks because of the half life, but that would probably cause terrible hormonal fluctuations especially with the methyl estrogen.

It should be pinned a minimum of 1x week and just like every other injectable gear usually the more frequent you pin it, the more stable, the less risk for side effects. I would do a minimum of 2x week personally.

Sooooooo ...... Anywhere from twice a week to once a month, technically speaking

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d personally start at 150, reasons being as @Smont stated. Trest dec is a marathon ester. It is glorious.
💪 I was so excited yesterday. then i found a forum where they commented in AA's trest which isnt well regarded. They tested AA's trest ace and it came back 20% lower than advertised. and the general consensus among people whove used it has been that its either bunk or under dosed. I hope its g2g, its too late now

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was so excited yesterday. then i found a forum where they commented in AA's trest which isnt well regarded. They tested AA's trest ace and it came back 20% lower than advertised. and the general consensus among people whove used it has been that its either bunk or under dosed. I hope its g2g, its too late now
You also need to take in account the site you are talking about openly advocates for certain UGL’s, they even advertise on there. You’re not going to see them pumping places like AA on there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
💪 I was so excited yesterday. then i found a forum where they commented in AA's trest which isnt well regarded. They tested AA's trest ace and it came back 20% lower than advertised. and the general consensus among people whove used it has been that its either bunk or under dosed. I hope its g2g, its too late now
If the 20% is correct then it's 120mg/ml

120 a week is still a decent starting dose. Probably equivalent to 350-400mg of testosterone. Kinda pulling numbers out my ass but the point is 120mg of trest or tren is a lot different then 120mg of other compounds.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You also need to take in account the site you are talking about openly advocates for certain UGL’s, they even advertise on there. You’re not going to see them pumping places like AA on there.
Bias? yeah maybe so. We will see! maybe itll be great.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the 20% is correct then it's 120mg/ml

120 a week is still a decent starting dose. Probably equivalent to 350-400mg of testosterone. Kinda pulling numbers out my ass but the point is 120mg of trest or tren is a lot different then 120mg of other compounds.
True, i'm just hoping its only 20% under dosed. That test that showed 20% less than advertised was for their trest ace, its possible that the deca wont be under dosed. We will see! im pinning january 💪

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bias? yeah maybe so. We will see! maybe itll be great.
I’m not at all saying they are wrong, I’m saying that site pushes a couple of UGL’s and it wouldn’t make sense to me for them to talk good about someone who sells a product they do.