Trestolone Acetate + Test cyp Cycle.

B

black087

Awards
Hey,

I'm starting my first trestolone acetate cycle

This will be stacked with Test cyp 250 @ 2 injections a week.
50 MG of trest everyday.

6'3
245 lbs
21% bf

Eating 3,000-4,000 cals a day.
Looking forward to packing on some mass on my triceps.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of anyone running Test and Trest. At face value, this seems like an odd/insensible cycle.

But curious to hear results. Good luck

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of anyone running Test and Trest. At face value, this seems like an odd/insensible cycle.

But curious to hear results. Good luck
Why would it be odd? People stack wet compounds like Dbol and Deca with test all the time.

It may seem odd due to the fact that those who do oral only cycles, use trest as a test base. Everyone forgets that it's a potent anabolic as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant that it would be odd in the sense I would have surmised that Test and Trest (MENT) compete rendering the Test useless to a degree andf moreover b/c Trest "acts" almost identically to Test. It's sort of akin to stacking NPP and Deca or Masterone and Primo or Halodrol and Turinobol (to a degree). Obviously not a direct parallel but one just to make a point.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I meant that it would be odd in the sense I would have surmised that Test and Trest (MENT) compete rendering the Test useless to a degree andf moreover b/c Trest "acts" almost identically to Test. It's sort of akin to stacking NPP and Deca or Masterone and Primo or Halodrol and Turinobol (to a degree). Obviously not a direct parallel but one just to make a point.
Trust me I've run them together and Test brings out a euphoria or good feeling and more energy yet. I think low doses are plenty tho