Trestolone Acetate - Cycle Log

BioHackJack

Awards
In case anyone is interested, here's a log of my first experience with Trest Ace and also my first experience with AAS. I'm taking it slow and starting at a very low dose. I'm 50, not huge, have always had trouble putting on/keeping muscle, on TrT for maybe one year, have blasted-n-cruised on test cyp a couple of times, and have experimented with a bunch of sarms and compounds like RAD140, LGD, MK-677, YK11, Cardarine, Ipamorelin/CJC, etc.

5ml of Trest. Nothing noticeable yet other than some sex dreams. No strength increase, no painful pumps, no aggression, no libido surge, no weight gain, no itchy nips, nothing yet. Looks like my body is tolerating it at a low dose so I'm gonna give it one or two more days and then up my dose to 10ml. Info is taken from my RENPHO scale & app.

Day 1-3

Amount of Trest AceWeightBF%BMIMuscleProtein%ObservationsSides
5ml18314.625.6148.619.5Increased sexual dreams last night0
5ml18314.625.6148.619.5sex dream last night0
5ml183.614.725.7148.819.5nothing noticeable

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's your professional opinion on this bro? Just curious as you know how much I respect yours
Idk about professional opinion lol, but I chimed in on one of his other threads. I think trestolone is a bad idea for about 90% of ppl and for the over 40 crowd I would avoid it all together. The negative side effects greatly outweighs the positive.

The greatest physiques of all bodybuilding history did not use trestolone, and the reason why is because there's nothing your gonna get out of trestolone that you can't get out of something else. Now mg vs. mg, yes you will get more out of trestolone but I'd rather use larger doses of test or eq or npp or basically anything else and you can get the same results with less potential side effects. We also don't know too much about the long term side effects. And the potential for gyno and high blood pressure is rediculous high with ment.

I've used it, I actually have some in my drawer right now. But idk, it's just not that special. And the older you are the more risky it is.

I'm not completely against using it. I just haven't found a situation where it's a necessity or the best option. It falls into a catagory with things like halotestin. There's very few scenarios where it should be the go to drug

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk about professional opinion lol, but I chimed in on one of his other threads. I think trestolone is a bad idea for about 90% of ppl and for the over 40 crowd I would avoid it all together. The negative side effects greatly outweighs the positive.

The greatest physiques of all bodybuilding history did not use trestolone, and the reason why is because there's nothing your gonna get out of trestolone that you can't get out of something else. Now mg vs. mg, yes you will get more out of trestolone but I'd rather use larger doses of test or eq or npp or basically anything else and you can get the same results with less potential side effects. We also don't know too much about the long term side effects. And the potential for gyno and high blood pressure is rediculous high with ment.

I've used it, I actually have some in my drawer right now. But idk, it's just not that special. And the older you are the more risky it is.

I'm not completely against using it. I just haven't found a situation where it's a necessity or the best option. It falls into a catagory with things like halotestin. There's very few scenarios where it should be the go to drug
I agree with most of this in regards to trest and bodybuilding.
However, some of the greatest powerlifting records of all time were achieved with trestolone. It’s definitely a compound better suited to a different discipline. And it really does shine in sheer strength gains and CNS recovery.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also to the op you're saying after three injections it looks like you're tolerating it well, it's way too soon to know whether or not you're tolerating it well. I would wait a salad 2 weeks before you make any decisions on upping the dosage but at the end of the day you got to do what you want to do. I'll be following along regardless. Do you plan on getting blood work while you're on this? I'd be very curious to see what it looked like after 4 to 6 weeks on trust alone for an older gentleman. I know when my uncle used it his blood pressure was through the roof and even on blood pressure medication he couldn't keep it down and that was his actual reason for pulling the plug.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I'm using talk to text so I apologize if my sentences are all choppy LOL

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with most of this in regards to trest and bodybuilding.
However, some of the greatest powerlifting records of all time were achieved with trestolone. It’s definitely a compound better suited to a different discipline. And it really does shine in sheer strength gains and CNS recovery.
I've heard that as well, but still that would be a situation not fitting for him. Going by his previous drug usage or selection I should say, and being 50 years old, I don't think taking ment is going to have him setting power lifting records and even if he was going for some strength records, it's like he skipped over 40 steps on the ladder going from trt and sarms trestolone. Skipping over all the mild drugs and going straight to trust alone is not going to amplify the speed of his progress, so basically it's like using a blowtorch to light your cigarette

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for the Trest ride……I’ve ran Trest quite a few times, but never that low. It’s extremely potent though, so interested to see how it treats you.
Even on a low dose, I would still take P5P or SNS Inhibit P and have Caber or Prami on hand and probably Ralox just to be safe.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In for the Trest ride……I’ve ran Trest quite a few times, but never that low. It’s extremely potent though, so interested to see how it treats you.
Even on a low dose, I would still take P5P or SNS Inhibit P and have Caber or Prami on hand and probably Ralox just to be safe.
That's part of the reason I avoid it. I literally need to use a ai, ralox and caber or prami if I want to use trestolone. I can't manage without it. For me it's gurenteed gyno without all the precautions and still possible gyno flare up while on everything

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Now that I got all the complaining out of the way, I hope everything works out positively here. While I feel most ppl don't get along with trestolone, the ppl who tollerate it well seem to love it

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's part of the reason I avoid it. I literally need to use a ai, ralox and caber or prami if I want to use trestolone. I can't manage without it. For me it's gurenteed gyno without all the precautions and still possible gyno flare up while on everything
Yep, not worth it for you, and really the majority of people. Fortunately I never really had issues with it, but I used to not have issues with Superdrol either, and now I can’t touch it.
I will say I added Trest to a cycle, a couple of years back, and hit a max on bench that I had not hit in 20 years, not an all time max, but the best I had done in a while. But also re-injured my left shoulder, so really the only thing that max was worth was a guess some bragging rights at the gym.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Tgsts what I kind if figured...it seems like such an obscure compound and scince all my goals are physique related I don't think this is for me because there are so many different ( and better) options. But I'll still follow op regardless just out of curiosity

BioHackJack

Awards
I should mention, Trestolone was not my first choice but it's all I could find online from a source that people here seem to trust. This source does sell some prohormones like DMZ, D-Drol, Epiandrosterone, Hexadrone, and methylstenbolone. Would one of those have been better for me?

After getting some really good and much appreciated advice from my other Trestolone thread, I am taking P5P every day and I have two bottles of Ralox on hand for if/when I need it. Also, I have prescription Anastrozole and a bottle of weaker Arimistane. I'm not sure when to start taking the AI....to wait for signs of estrogen or not. I figured I'd wait because I want to see how much my body can tolerate before needing it. But, Idk...could be a mistake. I'm scared of Prami and Caber so I'm just going to quit if it looks like I'm going to need that.

So, I saw the advice about not increasing my dose yet a little too late....I had already upped it just a little to 7.5mg (or somewhere close to that...really hard to get that tiny measurement perfectly accurate). I'll ride this dose out for a while. Here's my solo trest log update:

Still nothing noticeable....no strength increase, no aggression, no pump increase, no libido surge, no weight gain, no bp increase, no itchy nips, nothing yet. I see this as a good thing...but, of course I'd love to see some quick strength and muscle increase. I reviewed my bloodwork with my doc yesterday and my test is 300....I purposely tried to lower it before starting this to avoid estrogen spiking right off the bat (good or bad to do this...idk). The estrogen lab hadn't come back yet so I don't know my starting point yet. My next doc prescribed labs aren't for another few months so I'm not planning to have any done before that unless I feel a problem happening.

DateAmountWeightBF%BMIMuscleProtein%BenchObservationsSides
10-Sep5mg18314.625.6148.619.5Increased sexual dreams last night0
11-Sep5mg18314.625.6148.619.5sex dream last night0
12-Sep5mg183.614.725.7148.819.5nothing noticeable0
13-Sep7.5mg185.614.92615019.4sex dream last night0
14-Sep7.5mg185.214.825.915019.4sex dream last night0

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should mention, Trestolone was not my first choice but it's all I could find online from a source that people here seem to trust. This source does sell some prohormones like DMZ, D-Drol, Epiandrosterone, Hexadrone, and methylstenbolone. Would one of those have been better for me?

After getting some really good and much appreciated advice from my other Trestolone thread, I am taking P5P every day and I have two bottles of Ralox on hand for if/when I need it. Also, I have prescription Anastrozole and a bottle of weaker Arimistane. I'm not sure when to start taking the AI....to wait for signs of estrogen or not. I figured I'd wait because I want to see how much my body can tolerate before needing it. But, Idk...could be a mistake. I'm scared of Prami and Caber so I'm just going to quit if it looks like I'm going to need that.

So, I saw the advice about not increasing my dose yet a little too late....I had already upped it just a little to 7.5mg (or somewhere close to that...really hard to get that tiny measurement perfectly accurate). I'll ride this dose out for a while. Here's my solo trest log update:

Still nothing noticeable....no strength increase, no aggression, no pump increase, no libido surge, no weight gain, no bp increase, no itchy nips, nothing yet. I see this as a good thing...but, of course I'd love to see some quick strength and muscle increase. I reviewed my bloodwork with my doc yesterday and my test is 300....I purposely tried to lower it before starting this to avoid estrogen spiking right off the bat (good or bad to do this...idk). The estrogen lab hadn't come back yet so I don't know my starting point yet. My next doc prescribed labs aren't for another few months so I'm not planning to have any done before that unless I feel a problem happening.

DateAmountWeightBF%BMIMuscleProtein%BenchObservationsSides
10-Sep5mg18314.625.6148.619.5Increased sexual dreams last night0
11-Sep5mg18314.625.6148.619.5sex dream last night0
12-Sep5mg183.614.725.7148.819.5nothing noticeable0
13-Sep7.5mg185.614.92615019.4sex dream last night0
14-Sep7.5mg185.214.825.915019.4sex dream last night0
Personally if you’re not getting side effects then I would stay the course. If you do good on Trest your better off staying with it than going a methyl oral, because they have their on side effects and you really shouldn’t take orals as long as you can do injectables. Just keep taking your P5P and use your Ai if you start having increased estrogen. Same with Ralox, just use if you start to notice like itchy nips. At such a low dose you should be fine. Usually within a couple of weeks you should start noticing some effects. Probably won’t see anything extreme because it is a low dose, but it’s a very potent anabolic.
Definitely keep us posted, and continue to ask questions.

BioHackJack

Awards
Seven days in....here's my update:​

Some more background info: I've had lasting joint pain for the past 6 months in my elbows and mildly in my shoulders from going too heavy during a SARMS cycle. I was making fast gains and pushing it too hard back then and....also while stacking YK11 which is said to be terrible for joints for some people. So, my elbows and shoulders hurt enough that I stopped lifting as heavy (heavy is relative) and slowed down my eccentric portions of lifts considerably so I didn't need as much weight.

That joint pain remained to some extent until today. I noticed during my workout this morning, my joint pain....is GONE completely....totally disappeared. Is it the Trestolone or just a coincidence? Is it due to a possible rise in estrogen and I'll soon need to start my AI? IDK yet...but, I'm so happy about this!!! Other than that and an increase in sexual dreams, nothing else to report....still no strength or size gains (well, maybe a tiny bit fuller looking but hardly noticeable), no aggression, no libido change, no mood change, no recovery time change, etc. Trying to be patient.

Oh, maybe one notable thing.....I have not taken a TrT dose (Test Cyp) and I still feel the same. Test levels were 300 a couple of days before starting Trest and I don't plan to take any on this run. Maybe low-dose trest could be used in place of a test base for other compounds for some?

DateDayAmountWeightBF%BMIMuscleProtein%BenchObservationsNeg. Sides
10-Sep15mg18314.625.6148.619.5Increased sex dreams last night0
11-Sep25mg18314.625.6148.619.5sex dream last night0
12-Sep35mg183.614.725.7148.819.5nothing noticeable 0
13-Sep47.5mg185.614.92615019.4sex dreams last night0
14-Sep57.5mg185.214.825.915019.4sex dreams last night Hungrier 0
15-Sep67.5mg18815.126.3151.619.3Maybe slight fuller look. Eating more.0
16-Sep77.5mg185.814.926150.419.4last set 245x4Hungry. Joint pain disappeared.0

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seven days in....here's my update:​

Some more background info: I've had lasting joint pain for the past 6 months in my elbows and mildly in my shoulders from going too heavy during a SARMS cycle. I was making fast gains and pushing it too hard back then and....also while stacking YK11 which is said to be terrible for joints for some people. So, my elbows and shoulders hurt enough that I stopped lifting as heavy (heavy is relative) and slowed down my eccentric portions of lifts considerably so I didn't need as much weight.

That joint pain remained to some extent until today. I noticed during my workout this morning, my joint pain....is GONE completely....totally disappeared. Is it the Trestolone or just a coincidence? Is it due to a possible rise in estrogen and I'll soon need to start my AI? IDK yet...but, I'm so happy about this!!! Other than that and an increase in sexual dreams, nothing else to report....still no strength or size gains (well, maybe a tiny bit fuller looking but hardly noticeable), no aggression, no libido change, no mood change, no recovery time change, etc. Trying to be patient.

Oh, maybe one notable thing.....I have not taken a TrT dose (Test Cyp) and I still feel the same. Test levels were 300 a couple of days before starting Trest and I don't plan to take any on this run. Maybe low-dose trest could be used in place of a test base for other compounds for some?

DateDayAmountWeightBF%BMIMuscleProtein%BenchObservationsNeg. Sides
10-Sep15mg18314.625.6148.619.5Increased sex dreams last night0
11-Sep25mg18314.625.6148.619.5sex dream last night0
12-Sep35mg183.614.725.7148.819.5nothing noticeable0
13-Sep47.5mg185.614.92615019.4sex dreams last night0
14-Sep57.5mg185.214.825.915019.4sex dreams last night Hungrier0
15-Sep67.5mg18815.126.3151.619.3Maybe slight fuller look. Eating more.0
16-Sep77.5mg185.814.926150.419.4last set 245x4Hungry. Joint pain disappeared.0
The lack of joint pain probably is a slight increase in water from the Trest, if nothing else has changed. At such a low dose I would just keep an eye on any side effects, but I probably wouldn’t add anything else right now, because estrogen increasing slightly is not a bad thing as long as it’s not going to far out of range. Not only does that help with joints, but strength, building muscle even sexual function. I really think at this low dose you probably won’t need to take anything extra. Now you may also not notice some of the other benefits as much as well. Did you take any measurements to compare and see if chest, arms, and legs are growing any? The tape measure and mirror are better tools to track muscle building increases, than the scale, in my opinion.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest is the most ideal hormone to cruise on solo after testosterone. There are other compounds and combinations that can work well for some and in some instances, but if you needed one AAS to cruise on and it couldn’t be testosterone, the ideal would be a low dose of trestolone.

It cannot do everything/act like testosterone the way test is, but for periods of time it can be a suitable solo option, contextually.

BioHackJack

Awards
Thanks guys. Good idea about taking measurements...I took your advice and started this weekend.

Here's my day 10 update. Well, I got impatient and wanted to start feeling something so I started taking an extra 2.5mg in the late afternoon to bump my daily dose up to 10mg. I don't know if there was any good logic to not just take the entire 10mg in the morning....but, I guess I thought it might help me ease into it. I'm sure I'll start just taking the whole 10mg every morning now.

So far so good as far as sides go but still not yet getting much benefit out of it. Although, yesterday I starting to notice an increase in my pump at the gym which was motivating. Joint pain is still gone. Yeah, probably water retention helping my joints and also my measurements. Hope to start packing on some muscle one of these days soon.

DateDayMgWeightBF%BMIMuscleBenchObservationsNeg. Sides
10-Sep15mg18314.625.6148.6Increased s dreams last night0
11-Sep25mg18314.625.6148.6s dream last night0
12-Sep35mg183.614.725.7148.8nothing noticeable 0
13-Sep47.5mg185.614.926150s dreams last night0
14-Sep57.5mg185.214.825.9150s dreams last night Hungrier 0
15-Sep67.5mg18815.126.3151.6Maybe slight fuller look. Eating more.0
16-Sep77.5mg185.814.926150.4245x4Hungry. Joint pain disappeared.0
17-Sep810mg185.614.926150Still no pain, took extra 2.5mg in evening 0
18-Sep910mg189.415.326.5152.6Big pump doesn’t last, sweat, 2.5 pm 0
19-Sep1010mg187.815.126.3151.4Nothing new. Rest day -no workout0

Measurements
DateBPChest(in)Arm(in)
17-Sep44.516.5
18-Sep45.517
19-Sep127/7945.517

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To the comment you made about not getting much out of it, your diet and training will determine your results, if you have been spinning your wheels for a while and you add steroids but are still doing the same food and training that had you spinning your wheels then your not going to see much if any progress.

Go to any major gym in the world and there is no shortage of 150 lb guys running a gram of gear. Also another thing about not seeing any results , it's been a couple of days, building muscle is a month after month process

BioHackJack

Awards
My diet and training could have something to do with it.... I'm sure I could be doing better. I'll work on it. Still, I've felt quicker strength and size increases from Rad140 and also from blasting Test so i guess I was expecting more immediate results. Those guys who claim to be making enormous weekly weight, strength, and size gains on Trest are also saying they're taking 25-50mg per day so there's that too. Maybe I'm still within cruise territory taking 5-10 of this.

I'll look harder at my training and diet and try to be more patient for growth to happen. Thanks for giving me some perspective. Patience is not my strong suit....so your comment helps.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To the comment you made about not getting much out of it, your diet and training will determine your results, if you have been spinning your wheels for a while and you add steroids but are still doing the same food and training that had you spinning your wheels then your not going to see much if any progress.

Go to any major gym in the world and there is no shortage of 150 lb guys running a gram of gear. Also another thing about not seeing any results , it's been a couple of days, building muscle is a month after month process
Yep, good point….diet and training build muscle. Anabolics are just another tool.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My diet and training could have something to do with it.... I'm sure I could be doing better. I'll work on it. Still, I've felt quicker strength and size increases from Rad140 and also from blasting Test so i guess I was expecting more immediate results. Those guys who claim to be making enormous weekly weight, strength, and size gains on Trest are also saying they're taking 25-50mg per day so there's that too. Maybe I'm still within cruise territory taking 5-10 of this.

I'll look harder at my training and diet and try to be more patient for growth to happen. Thanks for giving me some perspective. Patience is not my strong suit....so your comment helps.
Takes 2-3 weeks to even notice the strength gains

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

10mg a day of Trest Ace isn’t cruise territory; you will get something out of it. Keep working and do your diet & training justice.

At the beginning of the blast I’m wrapping up now, the first month was something like 90mg test e, 200mg primo e, & 70-105mg Trest Ace per week. I was making progress somehow every training session week to week, on just 400mg of total gear (including the 10-15mg Trest Ace per day), as someone who has cycled steroids consistently for over a decade straight basically now.

See how 10mg daily treats you this next week or two. Things take time, and you do have to do the work. When I say I was making constant progress, I was also reaching for it. You are responsible for bringing the intensity to the sessions, and for your recovery after.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, something I've definitely noticed is that I make my best muscle gains when I'm balls to the wall, training hard and eating like a bodybuilder.

I make my best strength gains when I train less frequently, less intense and I just eat a lot of food and get kinda fat🤦.

It is what it is tho

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, something I've definitely noticed is that I make my best muscle gains when I'm balls to the wall, training hard and eating like a bodybuilder.

I make my best strength gains when I train less frequently, less intense and I just eat a lot of food and get kinda fat🤦.

It is what it is tho
You should really try training less frequently, eating a lot of food, and actually training with serious intensity. Then you would really find out how strong you can be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should really try training less frequently, eating a lot of food, and actually training with serious intensity. Then you would really find out how strong you can be.
I think our definition of intensity are different. I have my full intensity in every lift I do. But when I talk about my workouts not being very intense I mean I'm not huffing and puffing and over exerting myself for 2 hours straight, my rest periods are long all of those things to me are not intensity they're less intense but I'm pretty sure you're talking by a true bodybuilding or powerlifting definition of intensity in that case I do that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry on the job site and using talk to text I'll clarify better later

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Hyde Always coming through with quotes..." you are responsible for bringing the intensity to the sessions, and for your recovery afterwards"... that should be put on a goddamn t shirt
I would buy, and wear, that shirt. I'd actually buy two:

One T shirt (sized a size too small to make it look like I have a good physique), and one tank top. But the tank top script has to be reversed, so it can only be read in a mirror.:D

BioHackJack

Awards
13 Day Update:

Well, I think I'm beginning to feel some of the effects now....quicker recovery, bigger & longer lasting pumps, more hot & sweaty, slightly elevated mood, slightly fuller looking (Well I think so...though it doesn't really show in my pre-workout measurements), and hungry all the time. I've just stepped up my training intensity and started buckling down on my nutrition a little more. I noticed that my pre-workout stimulants seem to have a much bigger effect over the past few days....more tingly, heart rate up, more winded so I'm going to back off it a little. Anyone else experience this with Trestolone?

SIDE EFFECT #1 - On day 11, I started to feel a slight sunburn-type sensation on my chest and neck at night. I've felt a stronger version of this once before at the very beginning of an estrogen rise & spike... so I took my prescription Anastrozole-1mg. Figured it couldn't hurt if I was wrong....the sensation was just about gone by the next morning. It's still a little bit there...only notice it if I'm laying on my back and really focusing on my nipples and chest. Nipple sausages aren't enlarged and nothing's puffy but I'm keeping a close eye on it.

QUESTION:
Would you start dosing 1mg Anastrozole? If so, how often... twice per week, eod? I also have a weaker Arimistane that can be worked in...kinda like to use it up. Or, would you ride it out a little longer to see how long 1mg Anastrozole can knock it back before needing more? I'm thinking it's an estrogen side effect but could it be something else? Prolactin maybe? I'm taking P5P powder which is hard to measure but it's about 1/16th of a table spoon or 200mg once per day. Should I take an evening dose too?

DateDayMgWeightBF%BMIMuscleBenchObservationsSidesAncillary
9/101518314.626148.6Increased s dreams last night00
9/112518314.626148.6s dream last night00
9/1235183.614.726148.8nothing noticeable 00
9/1347.5185.614.926150s dreams last night00
9/1457.5185.214.826150s dreams last night Hungrier 00
9/1567.518815.126151.6Maybe slight fuller look. Eating more.00
9/1677.5185.814.926150.4245x4Hungry. Joint pain disappeared.00
9/17810185.614.926150Still no pain, took extra 2.5mg in evening 00
9/18910189.415.327152.6Big pump doesn’t last, sweat, 2.5 pm 00
9/191010187.815.126151.4Nothing new. Rest day -no workout00
9/201110187.215.126151.2265x4Extra sweaty.Big pumps.Starting to feel it.00
9/211210188.815.226152.2Slight warm sensation on chest - took AI11mg Anastroz
9/221310190.215.427152.8Extra sensitive to stimulants-heart racing00

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I experience all of those sensations on Trest Ace, like I said I was pinning 10 and occasionally 15mg per day when using it. It always made me warmer, more pumped, horny, energized, positive/driven, sweaty, stronger.

You will definitely need to back down stimulants. Your blood pressure is increasing and you will have much more energy already from the hormone - you don’t need as much stimulant, and you won’t handle it as well. It is very common when guys are on blast to use much less stim, as well as over years as they age - in both scenarios, bp is going up (along with sensitivity to the stims). Being overstimulated is not ideal for performance - you are seeking optimal arousal. A modest cup of coffee and a shot of Trest Ace will produce a radically better training session, whether for pumps or power, than any preWO product.

200mg of P5P daily was plenty for me on Trest, but I was dividing that over 2 doses of 100mg caps. It raises my prolactin, but not the way Dienelone, nandrolone, trenbolone would.

I use Exemestane, not Anastrazole, so I can’t recommend dosage, but I would caution to simply use what you feel you need, and not more. And it’s better to split that up. So if you use 1mg total weekly, that should be 2x0.5mg doses split over the week. Keep adding 0.5mg doses to other days if you find you actually need to take more.