Unanswered Trest update

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t mean sound like a downer but I know you came off cycle, then cruised on a high dose of test, I believe said 600mg could be wrong. That’s a cycle in itself! Then you did a low dose 10-15 mg SD run and now want to cruise again but add something else, perhaps trest? Brother much love but give yourself a break. It’s not worth constantly staying ON if your not collecting a pay check for doing so much gear.

I would drop down to 200mg of Test only. Enjoy your life a little bit. It will also give you a REAL idea how strong you are and what you look like when your not consistently jacked on gear.

sorry 😐 don’t be mad.
I appreciate your concern brother! I’ve been off NPP since August and lowered my test from 500 to 250 since early September so I’ve been on 250mg test since a month and a half. I finished with SD that’s true though! I won’t be blasting until probably April or March but I was looking at something I could pin this winter that wouldn’t be too harsh on me/my bloods. Maybe im just too hungry :/

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
How does Trest impact energy leveled outside of libido? Since getting off TRT last year, I’m just kinda of tired and lethargic. Wondering if Trest would help me get some pep back in my step?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ItalOne so that’s your final answer??? Shiiiiit. @Matthersby

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I appreciate your concern brother! I’ve been off NPP since August and lowered my test from 500 to 250 since early September so I’ve been on 250mg test since a month and a half. I finished with SD that’s true though! I won’t be blasting until probably April or March but I was looking at something I could pin this winter that wouldn’t be too harsh on me/my bloods. Maybe im just too hungry :/
I’m not trying to sound preachy man.
It’s just a recommendation. If I was going to
add something to my trt dose of test it would be some thing with very low sides and low maintenance. Being that’s it’s winter/bulk season I like Deca @ 300mg, it’s also great for joints which helps with lifting heavy. Though it takes a long time to kick in 5-6 weeks. If it were summer I’d probably add some mast E.

This is what I did in my old days. I honestly don’t roll like that anymore. The longer you stay off the more effective the next cycle will be.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not trying to sound preachy man.
It’s just a recommendation. If I was going to
add something to my trt dose of test it would be some thing with very low sides and low maintenance. Being that’s it’s winter/bulk season I like Deca @ 300mg, it’s also great for joints which helps with lifting heavy. Though it takes a long time to kick in 5-6 weeks. If it were summer I’d probably add some mast E.

This is what I did in my old days. I honestly don’t roll like that anymore. The longer you stay off the more effective the next cycle will be.
Thanks. So if I take your advice correctly I should add trest ace at 300mg a week, mast at 400 and deca 300? Word. Nah I’m joking you’re probably right I really should take it easy until January and maybe then just add npp for a few weeks idk but just chill until my cut in March. Don’t worry btw I like your honesty that’s what I want.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How does Trest impact energy leveled outside of libido? Since getting off TRT last year, I’m just kinda of tired and lethargic. Wondering if Trest would help me get some pep back in my step?
Yes. Clean energy, not anxious like Mast or Tren.
It’s #1 imo for libido AND energy.
That real persistent gyno is really it’s only drawback. I mean, it’s superior to most all aas in every other way. It won’t shred you but if diets solid, you’ll lean out better than npp and several others.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about hematocrit and rbc?
It could be totally different for you, but I’m pretty consistent with labs, and it doesn’t even come close to raising them as quickly as npp(which is really the closest thing to it in terms of gains, leaning, estrogen etc). I would never cruise npp for the sole reason of hct, it doesn’t even come close to that, that’s why I have many times, ran it for 3+ months. Zero long term lab issues other than combating that methyl estro hitting your nips hard daily.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Clean energy, not anxious like Mast or Tren.
It’s #1 imo for libido AND energy.
That real persistent gyno is really it’s only drawback. I mean, it’s superior to most all aas in every other way. It won’t shred you but if diets solid, you’ll lean out better than npp and several others.
Good to hear, thanks @Matthersby! I got two bottles from OR arriving sometime this week! Can’t wait to get back on the gain train!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the half life on TD Trest Ace?
I forgot, something like 16 hours?
You can apply once daily, twice would be better.
I’m not a TD guy so I’m just replying if no one else does that knows a lot better.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the half life on TD Trest Ace?
This question is kind of misleading. The compound has a halflife of 25hrs say, but due to the administration method the *delivery* of the compound is stretched out, effectively. This doesnt change the compounds halflife though.

Really, TD is just a convenient and practical way of dosing the compound throughout the day. Much more steadier plasma levels. But, tradeoff is much lower uptake mg for mg.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This question is kind of misleading. The compound has a halflife of 25hrs say, but due to the administration method the *delivery* of the compound is stretched out, effectively. This doesnt change the compounds halflife though.
Toxicity TD vs injectable trest? I’d assume it’s similar? Although I would say gains from td would only be like 50% as good

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Toxicity TD vs injectable trest? I’d assume it’s similar? Although I would say gains from td would only be like 50% as good

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Toxicity TD vs injectable trest? I’d assume it’s similar?
Cool thing is all the human studies were done with implanted pellets, which a TD more closely mimics than inject. But, the doses were tiny, compared to what we use. There were effects to blood parameters across the board, but I personally wouldnt call them significant. But, again, the studied doses were much smaller than what we'd take. Ill post up the bloods, but I think all bets are off when going IM.

Although I would say gains from td would only be like 50% as good
Problem with TD is you wont get anywhere near the plasma levels as inject mg for mg. Cost:benefit is pretty meh for something extra on a cruise, I think youd maybe be better going 1:1 test:mast (150:150), lots of TRT guys do that.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you give me a quick update on how that TD Went for you?! Really curious if you don’t mind
Yes. Can’t find my old log I dunno where it went buuuut:
Started around 205 lbs, ended 232. Got my first 4 plate bench that cycle. 60 mg td trest daily (30 mg every 12 hrs), Rad 140 at 12 mg daily, halodrol 100-150 mgs (ramped up). 3 month run. Didn’t want it to end. Could run through a metal wall boner first no problem. Constantly perverted and horny (more than normal, and that is uncanny). Very good sense of well being all the time. All in all it was simply amazing. Next experience will be IM trest dec

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. Can’t find my old log I dunno where it went buuuut:
Started around 205 lbs, ended 232. Got my first 4 plate bench that cycle. 60 mg td trest daily (30 mg every 12 hrs), Rad 140 at 12 mg daily, halodrol 100-150 mgs (ramped up). 3 month run. Didn’t want it to end. Could run through a metal wall boner first no problem. Constantly perverted and horny (more than normal, and that is uncanny). Very good sense of well being all the time. All in all it was simply amazing. Next experience will be IM trest dec
Nice. Did you need to control estrogen as bad as you normally would with inj? I guess not

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even at half the results of injectable, it’s still raved about with positive reviews. I haven’t had the same results these last few years, but the first time you run Trest, you’re blown away by how much muscle you put on. Match it with a strong DHT oral like Msten, it’s just stupid. Dry, ridiculous gains every day.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even at half the results of injectable, it’s still raved about with positive reviews. I haven’t had the same results these last few years, but the first time you run Trest, you’re blown away by how much muscle you put on. Match it with a strong DHT oral like Msten, it’s just stupid. Dry, ridiculous gains every day.
Wanna keep it not too Agro cause I’m supposed to be off everything except test until March but I might TD trest + proviron in December or January... I might opt for td vs inj just because I don’t wanna play around with my ai doses to fight gyno off and I’m not mistaking td doesn’t aromatize nearly as much as inj.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Did you need to control estrogen as bad as you normally would with inj? I guess not
Yeah it was a ride. Accidentally crushed it once, that sucked. I only had to use exem estate though, no ralox or others needed.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
That’s what I’m doing! Just popped my first 10 mg of MSten before the gym! Will start the Trest as soon as it arrives! Throwing up my log tonight, can’t wait!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
That’s what I’m doing! Just popped my first 10 mg of MSten before the gym! Will start the Trest as soon as it arrives! Throwing up my log tonight, can’t wait!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re gonna love it. Great combo, one of the best stacks I’ve ever ran.

Reactions: Nac
Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I can say that after a week on ED dosing, the scale is moving in the right direction again and I’m getting fuller. Still don’t notice any increase in libido, but as I stated earlier mine is already crazy high.

Attachments

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
So I can say that after a week on ED dosing, the scale is moving in the right direction again and I’m getting fuller. Still don’t notice any increase in libido, but as I stated earlier mine is already crazy high.
Looking big, hoss!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big Boy there!
I totally know you know this already. But I’ve noticed this is especially true with Trest. When I run it and receptors aren’t totally primed: like I literally just got off something else a week prior, I don’t see the results I want from it. When I’ve ran it with 4 months off-on cruise only prior, it’s like 5 times stronger for me.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think i know of a couple dudes who dont really get much of a libido increase.. that said, you surely wont lose any ground... namsayin?
I get a big lift in libido and in performance.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was starting to worry as I bought a 50ml jug from the same lab you did, and it was a little on the pricey side. Assumed it worked bc I had to use Ralox the whole time, but I was on a big TRT dose and only low dose cruised it, so it was just an assumption. Sounds like it’s working with a heftier dose. I’m surprised still at the belly bloating you were having, even on Proviron. I wake up with the flattest stomach ever on 125/day Proviron no matter how much npp or Trest I’m on.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was starting to worry as I bought a 50ml jug from the same lab you did, and it was a little on the pricey side. Assumed it worked bc I had to use Ralox the whole time, but I was on a big TRT dose and only low dose cruised it, so it was just an assumption. Sounds like it’s working with a heftier dose. I’m surprised still at the belly bloating you were having, even on Proviron. I wake up with the flattest stomach ever on 125/day Proviron no matter how much npp or Trest I’m on.
Yeah man it was weird. It would only last for a few hours after I ate. Even if I didn’t have many carbs. Belly would bloat like a balloon and feel like ****. Made me not want to eat. It has happened a little bit since going ED injections but not bad at all. It must just be my body not liking the Trest. Can’t explain it but hope it stays away.

A few people on here have experienced the same thing. Just reinforces the fact that everybody reacts differently to compounds.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man it was weird. It would only last for a few hours after I ate. Even if I didn’t have many carbs. Belly would bloat like a balloon and feel like ****. Made me not want to eat. It has happened a little bit since going ED injections but not bad at all. It must just be my body not liking the Trest. Can’t explain it but hope it stays away.

A few people on here have experienced the same thing. Just reinforces the fact that everybody reacts differently to compounds.
I go to bed almost 10lbs heavier than I wake up and can’t even hold my stomach in it’s so full. I think I get it with any estrogenic compound but I haven’t zeroed in exactly what since I’m always on something it seems.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I go to bed almost 10lbs heavier than I wake up and can’t even hold my stomach in it’s so full. I think I get it with any estrogenic compound but I haven’t zeroed in exactly what since I’m always on something it seems.
This was like gas bloating. I too get the full
Belly when eating a lot calories, because I like to eat and live in south Louisiana, lol. The Trest bloat I was getting was more gassy and would even happen after breakfast. GasX helped some.
Hasn’t been an issue since ED dosing. Now I don’t know if the dosing protocol changed that or if my body is getting used to and tolerating the compound better. 🤷‍♂️

Today was my birthday so I ate a lot, no bloating and about to go to bed and could eat more if I so chose. Stomach is fine. 2 weeks ago, you could have used me as a yoga ball

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wife swap comes to mind..
I definitely married up.

She is going to do a primo run here in a few weeks. I’ll post some before and after pics for y’all’s enjoyment. And because not a lot of info for women on here. Figure it can’t hurt to post her experience with it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmm combining injectable test + mast with TD trest + dht...
That would be interesting.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, some guys prefer high test when running trenbolone. I cant imagine many feeling the same way when stacking with trest, though. Hell, Ive blasted trestolone successfully with no test; I think its preferrable.

Id even be inclined to go as far as saying up the trestolone to 400mg and drop test completely.
I did my last trest ace run without any test whatsoever and it was great. I had less E2 related sides this time for some reason.