Unanswered Trest and libido

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so I've been on trest for a few weeks now. Currently I'm at 10mg a day ace and about 2mg of letro a day to keep gyno st bay.

My libido us... ok. I think it should be quite a bit higher though. IDK if I'm crashing my estrogen or if I'm experiencing high prolactin.

I was getting ready to order some raloxifene when I figure out where I will be when it arrives. This should lower my need for an AI and that might fix my problem.

If not I am considering caber. Never taken it before, what are your past experiences with it and dosing recommendations.

Or any other recommendations in general

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like a lot of letro for not a high dose of trest. I dont have any experience with trest, but i wouldnt expect to need that much AI at that dose just based off what ive read.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea letro is high you were doing same amount when you were at 25mg ed which is more than double

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve never really needed prolactin control with Trest, although I occasionally use it for the benefits. I would say the letro is the likely culprit.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd guess the trest itself is the problem, and way too much letro. Not a good libido combo at all.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nips get puffy on any less letro. Hopefully the ralox will alleviate the gyno problem and I can back off.

Although I've heard ralox is kind of bad quality across the board right now. Would I be better off just ordering nolva and running at 20mg/ day?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Nips get puffy on any less letro. Hopefully the ralox will alleviate the gyno problem and I can back off.

Although I've heard ralox is kind of bad quality across the board right now. Would I be better off just ordering nolva and running at 20mg/ day?
There’s domestic pharma AI’s and serms easily available. Just not on this board.