Trenazone or Trenavar on my winter bulker

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Hey guys, it's bulking season and I've been on cycle for 5 weeks. I'm running a 12 weeker and was wondering if trenazone or trenavar would be better for the past 6 weeks. I was on trenazone for a week before but had to abort my cycle completely as a result of family problems getting out of hand. I experienced some insane night sweats, and accordion dick.

So which would be better. Trenazone or trenavar?
I started this cycle at 169 pounds and am currently at 181 in the morning going for 190-195 at the end of 12 weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, it's bulking season and I've been on cycle for 5 weeks. I'm running a 12 weeker and was wondering if trenazone or trenavar would be better for the past 6 weeks. I was on trenazone for a week before but had to abort my cycle completely as a result of family problems getting out of hand. I experienced some insane night sweats, and accordion dick.

So which would be better. Trenazone or trenavar?
I started this cycle at 169 pounds and am currently at 181 in the morning going for 190-195 at the end of 12 weeks.
Trenavar seems to be hit or miss, so I'd go with Trenazone - at least if you don't have a girlfriend. Scrubbing topical dienolone on her skin would be a bad idea.

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
trenazone is awsomee!! but u gotta stack it with ahigher androgenic compound to negate the limp dick

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone for sure. Trenavar dosage needs to be pretty crazy high and can get really expensive.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which did you decide on?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Trenazone at 2-2.5ml is awsome. Size and strenght....my vascularity is crazy as well and Im bulking. I cant wait to throw some Trenazone into my cutting cycle in Feb with some hdrol or Mech and clen.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually liked trenavar (never used trenazone) and I do agree that it needs to be used with another compound that's adrogenic to keep the libido going...formestane might work as well...test would probably be the best imo.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Why not just stick to Trenazone: the reviews speak for themselves and you would give your liver a break

USArmyRecon
January 10, 2012 Overall: 9 | Effectiveness: 9 | Value: 9

12JAN2012 will mark the end of my third week stacking this with Ultradrol. This is by far the best results I have ever had with PH. I will say that I have experienced some testicular atrophy, and early on started having some itching in my nipples for a bit, so SERM PCT is a MUST! Order it before you start even, as I would say it's even possible to end up needing to dose Torem throughout the cycle (if gyno symptoms were to persist). I have Torem and Clomi for PCT, as recommended by Virtus. I wanted to do this early post before I finished to warn of some of the side effects for anyone considering starting.
As for the pros, holy moly. I thought I was seeing typical day to day weight fluctuation on the scale until my gains persisted for over a week. I've put on a solid 10lbs. If you read my Halotest review, you will see I am not one to over hype a product. 10lbs, and I'm just wrapping up week three. Planning on continuing on with an 8 wk cycle, then Torem/Clomi PCT. Will post upon completion of PCT.
PS- look for both of these products at steep discounts on Amazon. I got them for like 1/2 price there.

Pros:
Non-methylated
Very Effective
Builds Muscle

Cons:
Lethargy
Messy Application
Libido Dropped
Good Bulking Compound

Speez
December 31, 2011 Overall: 9 | Effectiveness: 10 | Value: 9

This products works very,very good I had it stacked with super dmz. The gains and strength were awesome, started at 10 sprays right away, did notice minor libido loss on 3rd week, No Gyno, or hair fall out, felt like superman like almost at the end of the 1st week, However it did elevate my blood pressure which was evident around week 3. This product delivers and is good, I would spary it just before work out, would wait like 30-40 minutes till it would dry perfect before I would put on my shirt, I think that was the only thing that bugged me was it took time to dry on you. Wash hands well, don't tan when you apply this, rotate your application location every 3-4 days.

Pros:
Non-methylated
Very Effective
Builds Muscle
Good Bulking Compound

Cons:
Elevated Blood Pressure
Libido Dropped

Abandoned
October 13, 2011 Overall: 9 | Effectiveness: 10 | Value: 10

I don't know if I just respond well to PH's in general,but I ran this stuff standalone at about half the dosage for the first week,then upped it to the normal dosage the second and third week,and ran basically a third of the bottle the last week.I had no issues at all with it,it was extremely clean,it didnt make me aggressive or feel weird.I like almost recomped my whole upperbody without even trying.Im in love with the fact that I didnt have to eat any pills,could just rub some on my arm or leg in the morning and before I went to bed.I had acne,but it was summertime,I used sunblock every single day and sweat alot while working.Ive always been prone to acne,and even the cycle support didnt help.Other than that,no pumps,no overangry irrational thoughts.Almost felt like I was on nothing at all,except for the neverending energy and the obvious improvement.Wish I would have known this stuff was this good,I would have saved it for a later stronger bridge cycle.

Pros:
Increases Recovery And Focus
Non-methylated
Easy To Apply
Very Effective
Builds Muscle

Cons:
Skin Irritation And Irritability

kbordner
October 6, 2011 Overall: 10 | Effectiveness: 10 | Value: 9

I am 54 and have run many PH cycles over the years but I am in love with Trenazone. Some people seem to have an issue with topicals but I have no issues at all. I am almost finished a 6-week run ( i can handle it I am old) of Trenazone/AndroHard/AndroMass. I have been seeing consistent gains through the cycle but when I bumped up the Tren from 1ml to 1.5 ml all hell broke loose. Within three days I looked harder and my strength made a sizable jump. 1RM is up but I can now rep 295X5 on the bench which was my previous 1RM. I feel seriously alpha but not in a kick the *** out of everybody that looks at me funny way. My wife has been touching my arms a lot too ( bonus!) BTW running the Androhard/AndroMass at 2X2 each per day. I agree with Virtus that an Ultradrol/Trenazone cycle sounds real nice for my next run after PCT. Do yourself a favor. Try it.

Pros:
Easy To Apply
Very Effective
Builds Muscle

Darrem
October 8, 2010 Overall: 9 | Effectiveness: 9 | Value: 10

Bought a bottle after hearing some good things about it from my bro. Very strange stuff. It took a couple of days to kick in. All I really noticed was a drop in appetite and a bit better performance on some lifts. Then I stepped on the scale, and realized I was gaining weight quickly. Except for a low sex Drive and a smaller appetite, ther were no psychological or androgenic/estrogenic effects with me, just a slight strength increase and a big weight gain (15lbs by the end of the cycle. I was using 10 sprays a day which is almost 100mg of active ingredient).
Recommended for those looking to bulk.

Pros:
Good Bulking Compound
Non-methylated
Very Effective
Builds Muscle

Cons:
Appetite Decreased
Libido Dropped

JoeCool
September 16, 2010 Overall: 10 | Effectiveness: 10 | Value: 9

I don't suppose that many people reading this remember the glory days of 1-testosterone. (I feel old now.) Very briefly, 1-test was an amazing supplement which suffered from bioavailability issues. Taken orally, 99% of what's in the capsule would break down into biologically-inactive 17-keto-1-testosterone.

To make it more effective, Molecular Nutrition and William Lewellyn (of X-Factor fame) dissolved 1-test into fatty-acid gelcaps in order to increase bioavailability -- like Andriol gelcaps. Ergopharm and Patrick Arnold (of THG fame, and much more) developed 1-AD, a very biologically-active 1-test precursor. Avant Labs, lastly, developed a 1-test transdermal lotion, which greatly increased bioavailability...

...All three solutions worked very well, but the general consensus was that the transdermal solution was the most effective. Having tried all three for myself (I was 17 and stupid) I can say the same: 1AD was great and all, but transdermal 1-test was a knockout product. Transdermal delivery systems are probably the best way possible to take non-17aa compounds. (I'm a big fan of transdermal products in general, such as Eviscerate, Napalm, etc.)

...Fast forward about 10 years...

Now 17aa designer steroids are very widely available. I'm a big fan. Let's be honest, who doesn't like Superdrol/Pheraplex/Epistane? But I also like my liver, and I don't want to take too many 17aa steroids for too long. I also like a beer every now and then. So a good non-methylated option would be nice...

...I was then pretty happy to see Trenazone on the market: It's a transdermal, non-17aa dienolone supplement. (Like tren-xtreme, etc.) I bought a bottle as soon as I heard about it, and just finished it. My thoughts are as follows:

--It is easier to apply than Avant Lab's ONE, RPN's Eviscerate, etc. It's a clear spray, and dries very quickly. It can irritate mucous membranes and leave a tingly/burning sensation for 30 minutes after application, though.

--Weight gain occurred almost immediately. I gained roughly 10lbs over the course of the bottle.

--Strength gains took about 2 weeks to really kick in, but I came near a lot of AAS-assisted personal records.

--Shoulder pumps were intense - perhaps a bit too much at times. Not as intense as the ones I would get with Dianabol, but pretty close...

--No androgenic sides that I noticed. No acne, hair growth, hair loss, etc. (But I'm not very prone to androgenic side effects.)

--Libido dropped like a stone. Have a good PCT lined up.

--No rash or long-duration skin irritation.

The only other supplement I was taking at the time was ON Pro Complex -- which is more of a 'food' than a 'supplement', in my opinion.

Diet was rather good -- lots of animal-source protein, fruits and veggies, whole grains. Training was a 5x/week split, mid-volume bodybuilding routine.

All in all, the results are comparable to those you'd get with a decent Superdrol or Pheraplex cycle -- but without the liver stress. I will say that although I was using it for bulking, and eating a ton, I really feel that this compound might be better for cutting...
This is a VERY solid and versatile product.

Pros:
Non-methylated
Easy To Apply
Very Effective
Builds Muscle

Cons:
Libido Dropped
Possibility Of Skin Irritation And Progestin-induced Gyno

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that V.

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
btw if one compares dienolone (trenazone) and pro-dienolone (x-tren and similar products, which arent available anymore in the US) what would you think are the pros and cons of the two? i heard the pro-dienolone is a bit liver toxic though not methylated? which one would be more effective as a mass builder?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw if one compares dienolone (trenazone) and pro-dienolone (x-tren and similar products, which arent available anymore in the US) what would you think are the pros and cons of the two? i heard the pro-dienolone is a bit liver toxic though not methylated? which one would be more effective as a mass builder?
Should be very similiar in effects.

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the thing is im from europe and here you can get the pro-dienolone products without problems and for us they are much cheaper than the topical dienolone...i know things are different in the us. tranzone isnt liver toxic, but pro-tren is?

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I don't think any of the tren products are liver toxic.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the thing is im from europe and here you can get the pro-dienolone products without problems and for us they are much cheaper than the topical dienolone...i know things are different in the us. tranzone isnt liver toxic, but pro-tren is?
Trenazone is not liver toxic. The pro-dien should not be either.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone is not liver toxic. The pro-dien should not be either.
There is many bloodworks showing that pro-dien actually is liver toxic. Not as harsh as SD but more like Havoc or H-Drol.

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what i dont understand is when dienolone is suppposed not to be liver toxic why should its prohormone then be?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what i dont understand is when dienolone is suppposed not to be liver toxic why should its prohormone then be?
Different delivery method.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is many bloodworks showing that pro-dien actually is liver toxic. Not as harsh as SD but more like Havoc or H-Drol.
I doubt it's as bad as epistane or hdrol, but either way it's not on the market right now. Trenazone is definitely good to go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jason267 Anabolics 7
BeastMode 1 Anabolics 6
biggfly Anabolics 16
S Anabolics 0
E Anabolics 9