Trenazone+Havoc Cycle/ Gyno Prevention/ PCT Clarification!

Cfrancis

Awards
Sup fellas,

This is my first post. I've been doing lots of lurking/ searching, but I end up getting more confused because of so much conflicting information / advice being given.

This will be my 3rd run. First was Mdrol, second was Havoc. Did them years back, had no idea what pct was.

Cycle: havoc 20/30/30/30
Trenazone 1ml straight through (only one bottle)
Tuduca and cycle assist through out.
Pct with creating and ending in a OTC test booster like animal (although these are yet to be purchased)

Issues: I have a tiny little bit of Gyno. Unnoticeable except at a certain angle/ my nips poke out a little bit if the shirt I'm wearing is really thin.

I'd like to avoid making it worse. At all costs.

1) ON CYCLE: Now I've seen advice saying "letro!!" or caber throughout or just on hand. I've seen inhibit p is amazing or that it causes nasty sides. No real straight answer.

So I was thinking letro seems a bit over kill.
Why not use Forma Stanzol and p5p during cycle to help with estrogen and prolactin issues, so there is no chance of Gyno.

2) PCT Questions
Pct with Nolva or clomid? I have seen "clomid causes it's own nasty sides" I have seen advice saying no way in hell to run Nolva after Trenazone because it is a 19nor and will exacerbate my Gyno.

But Trenazone bible says Nolva is fine, and I have research tamoxifen citrate already.

Do I need to use clomid instead?

Please clarify these two things for me.
Than you in advance, it's greatly appreciated!!!