Guest viewing is limited

Trenazone and Beastdrol

OafMister

Active Member
Thoughts on this stack/bridge?
 
Haha I was thinking the same...but what about on a cut?
 
bump
 
So you guys do think it would be beneficial on a cut? and also would you bridge the tren into the beast or vice versa?
 
You always want to run SD first in a cycle. It's quick gains are known to disappear just as quickly as they came on. Definitely would be beneficial on a cut, will help preserve muscle mass, help with recovery, etc. If you're diet is on point you could recomp too.
 
add a non meth and bridge them. Both pack enough punch on their own.

Well trenazone is a non-methyl. I think they'd be fine bridged together on their own. No need to add anything else, you'd just be making the cycle more toxic than it already is.

I would probably dose it like this OP. Make sure you get a oral syringe for the trenazone. I guess the pump doesn't work that well.

Beast 10/20/20
Trenazone 0/0/75/75/75/75
 
I would prob run the beast 20/20/20 if not 30/30/30. but I do have a quick question abot the bd 1ml oral syringe that came with my research chem, so that whole thing is just equal to 1ml? because i was looking at a 5ml oral syringe i have and 1ml is tiny as **** on that..of course due to it being a 5ml syringe..so my question is that whole 1ml syringe is equal to 1ml on the 5ml syringe right? forgive me if this is a dumbass question.
 
bump
 
I would prob run the beast 20/20/20 if not 30/30/30. but I do have a quick question abot the bd 1ml oral syringe that came with my research chem, so that whole thing is just equal to 1ml? because i was looking at a 5ml oral syringe i have and 1ml is tiny as **** on that..of course due to it being a 5ml syringe..so my question is that whole 1ml syringe is equal to 1ml on the 5ml syringe right? forgive me if this is a dumbass question.

That is correct.
 
Thanks bro sorry if it was a stupid question lol
 
You guys think nolva and osta would be a sufficient pct for this bridge?
 
i would go with clomid over nolva because of the dienolone. but nolva would be good too. i like clomid better than nolva cause it seemed to get me back to normal the quickest.
 
The reason i said nolva was because I already have some lol, but I may get some clomid because it seems like thats what most are suggesting...but wouldnt nolva be better for gyno n prolactin issues caused possibly by the trenazone? jw
 
it wouldnt be a bad idea to run a clomid/nolva mix. maybe 50mg clomid and 10-15mg nolva. or 20mg nolva and 30-40mg clomid. just an idea, that way ya cover all your bases for gyno prevention and restarting your natural test production
 
Could you still run Osta with both of those serms? Just making sure it wouldnt be overkill with clomi/nolva/osta
 
yeah, i dont see why not. im sure someone else might have a better idea on that, but its certainly something i would do.

you will like osta! it's pretty good stuff. im nearly 13lbs lighter after my cycle yet just as strong as the last day of my cycle. osta almost seems too good to be true for what it does. no lethargy, good strength gains during a cut, vascularity. im sure there is a catch somewhere lol.
 
Lol ya well all probably turn into mutants or something later on, but thats awsome bro! congrats on the 13lbs lost, gotta get lean for summer!
 
Ive ran FinaFlex 550XD, which each cap is 10mg SD, 25mg Tren, & a AI. Went up to 3 caps a day. 30mg SD, 75mg Tren. It was fun, but the potential for gyno and tons of sides was a bad.

Was happiest at 2 caps a day. 3 just made me un-ez, worried too much about it.

PCT was
clomid 100/50/50/50
HCGenerate
Post Cycle/Unleashed
 
Nice bro, my buddy just got done with that said he loved it. but i have trenazone which to my knowledge is different from the past nor tren? so maybe less possibility for gyno? idk.... So you dont think nolva would be good idea for pct? just clomi? Id stack with a t booster like unleashed or prime too btw
 
prime isnt going to do sh!t. Clomid is better for compounds that are prone to have gyno related sides so thats a no brainer.


I dont know too much about trenazone so cant comment on it. I do know that is still strong and should be treated the same way PCT wise. Copy my pct if your going to run it.
 
Clomid is better than nolva for estro sides?? I thought clomid just got the boys back to normal faster...also Ive read of people having terrible emotional sides..but maybe that was just at too high doses..anywho ill use your outline but most likely use nolva instead of clomid though just cause i have it on hand
 
the emotional sides come when you stay at a high dose for a while. anything about 100mg ususally. i dosed my clomid as follows 75mg day 1, 50mg from then on for the next 4 weeks. i kind of like to use the least amount necessary to get the job done. plus, my balls were back to normal size within a few days, and my sex drive was much higher.

as for trenazone, its not different from the old oral "Tren" compounds, only that it is NOT a prohormone. it is the active steroid dienolone. the old tren compounds were pro-dienolone, hence pro-hormone.

If you already have nolva and dont mind spending the extra 35-45 bucks on clomid (depending where you get it) i say go for it. it cant hurt to use nolva and clomid together. that way you get the best of both worlds, great gyno prevention and you get the balls working again quicker.

One last thing, sorry for such a long post, but i agree with gymrat. i dont care for the t-boosters because i have never felt anything from them, whether it be before i starting using oral steroids or after. If anything, go with DAA, it's seems to be the front runner for actually raising natural test and its fairly cheap unlike a lot of these proprietary blend t-boosters that are made of twigs and berries.
 
Torem while more expensive seems to be superior to both nolva and clomid. I would look into that. From what I've seen people seem to recover alot faster with less sides and its also much less toxic then either nolva or clomid.
 
Well now im finding out that trenazone is or can be liver toxic? wtf. Was actually excited to run it, but now all sketched the fock out hahaha
 
dienolone is pretty notorious for being one of the non-methyls that causes liver stress. but unless you have an already weakened liver for some reason and are not taking proper support supps you should be fine.
 
haha alright fer sher, and id be takin all the necessary, ai's cycle support, fish oil, multi, maybe even extra milk thistle. The other thing was the guys cholesterol was focked to sheit from just 4 weeks of the trenazone, kina nervous about what it would be with beast n tren...
 
hmm, yeah i cant imagine your lipids would be good after that run either, but its also a temporary thing. if you are nervous or have doubts then just hold back for a bit. no need to chance it man. your health is more important than a few lbs
 
I would pick a different compound to run with Trenazone than Beastdrol. Helladrol or EPI is what I would do....
 
Thanks for the input Rick, prob will end up doing epistrong but really wanna do beast just cuz I love SD, but anyway so if I were to run the epistrong, I wouldnt bridge it right, I would just stack it?
 
you could do either. but stacking them would yield some great gains i imagine. if i were doing it, i would stack them for 5-6 weeks.
 
So thatd need two bottles of trenazone and two bottles of epi. Fock.
 
Also now that i think of it...how is trenazone any worse than epi stacked with the beast? know what i mean? just a thought
 
yeah seems like it. although if you wanted to you might be able to get away with 5 sprays of trenazone which would let it last for 48 days. or 6 sprays at 40 days. thats an easy way to spread it out. but im very wary of dienolone and would only run it at a small dose (around 50-55mg/day)
 
you could do either. but stacking them would yield some great gains i imagine. if i were doing it, i would stack them for 5-6 weeks.

I would definitely do the stack...EPI & Trenazone sounds killer to me. Get big, strong, AND shredded!!
 
so hows this look broskis, trenazone 75/75/75/75
epi 45/45/45/45/45/45?
 
epi would last two more weeks than the trenazone
 
Thanks for the input bro, really appreciate it :)
 
so hows this look broskis, trenazone 75/75/75/75
epi 45/45/45/45/45/45?

That doesn't look bad except I don't like running a stagnant dose for that long....maybe start EPI first week at 30 and run the last week or two at 60 (depending on sides)

That is how I ran EPI by itself and had incredible results :)
 
Ive run epi before too and honestly I dont think 30 is enough for me, but I will bump it to 60 the last three weeks cuz that only one more pill a day, or should I just bump it for two weeks as you said? Im just trying to do the math like I KNOW I have enough epi because I have two bottles of epistong, but Id like to have enough left over in the second bottle to run another good cycle with it ya know?
 
Bump
 
Ive run epi before too and honestly I dont think 30 is enough for me, but I will bump it to 60 the last three weeks cuz that only one more pill a day, or should I just bump it for two weeks as you said? Im just trying to do the math like I KNOW I have enough epi because I have two bottles of epistong, but Id like to have enough left over in the second bottle to run another good cycle with it ya know?

To be honest you can plan and plan and plan out a cycle but you really never know how it's going to go until you're in the midst of it.

I have ran epi up to 60 and was fine. Actually I think the last cycle I ran was epi/tren.

I was running epi at 60 and tren at 110-120 by the end of the cycle.
 
To be honest you can plan and plan and plan out a cycle but you really never know how it's going to go until you're in the midst of it.

I have ran epi up to 60 and was fine. Actually I think the last cycle I ran was epi/tren.

I was running epi at 60 and tren at 110-120 by the end of the cycle.

Very true. I always plan out my cycles to a T but things always come up and you have to adjust accordingly.
 
That doesn't look bad except I don't like running a stagnant dose for that long....maybe start EPI first week at 30 and run the last week or two at 60 (depending on sides)

That is how I ran EPI by itself and had incredible results :)

X2.X2


:firedevil:
 
I was thinkin about startin next week but idk now because I drank friday and saturday so now im thinkin maybe one more week, what you guys think?
 
Back
Top