Tren-X

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What Tren-X dosing protocol would you recommend for someone (me) based on the following:

Cycle history: Several PH cycles, none in last 9 months.
Weight: 187; Weight 5'10"
Cutting.

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Its the same as FinigenX Magnum. Research that.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Its the same as FinigenX Magnum. Research that.
finigenX is in a solution and contains 25mg of the estra-4,9 in each serving. based on instructions and reviews of finigenX, people took 6ml (one serving) of finigenX twice a day and had good gains. so start off with 50mg for the first two weeks and see what happens at 75mg a day of the tren-x if you feel that you need to increase your dosage. are you taking this alone or stacked? remember, this is just icing on the cake. make sure your diet, training, and other supplements like BCAA/3/6/9 fats are in check as well.

on the tren-x bottle it says take 2-3 a day so i think thats your best bet. if your stacking it with something like SD then i'd say stay at 2 a day and run it for 4 weeks along with SD and then begin a good PCT cycle. if your running it solo, you may want to try going up to 75mg+ just take it easy and listen to your body. good luck bro!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
finigenX is in a solution and contains 25mg of the estra-4,9 in each serving. based on instructions and reviews of finigenX, people took 6ml (one serving) of finigenX twice a day and had good gains. so start off with 50mg for the first two weeks and see what happens at 75mg a day of the tren-x if you feel that you need to increase your dosage. are you taking this alone or stacked? remember, this is just icing on the cake. make sure your diet, training, and other supplements like BCAA/3/6/9 fats are in check as well.

on the tren-x bottle it says take 2-3 a day so i think thats your best bet. if your stacking it with something like superdrol then i'd say stay at 2 a day and run it for 4 weeks along with SD and then begin a good post cycle therapy cycle. if your running it solo, you may want to try going up to 75mg+ just take it easy and listen to your body. good luck bro!
Thanks very much. Since I've not run it before, I will be running it solo.

Thanks again for your help.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ya tren-x ... powder form of estra 4,9 bla bla bla, is new (compound isnt, just being in powder instead of liquid) and logs on tren-x have just began on them, i do not know of anyone to complete one yet but heard good things. i dont mine going an extra step and giving you the info. instead of saying the same ole' "use the search button" response. its my pleasure bro, good luck.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ya tren-x ... powder form of estra 4,9 bla bla bla, is new (compound isnt, just being in powder instead of liquid) and logs on tren-x have just began on them, i do not know of anyone to complete one yet but heard good things. i dont mine going an extra step and giving you the info. instead of saying the same ole' "use the search button" response. its my pleasure bro, good luck.
Thanks. Believe it or not, I always try to search prior to asking. I just didn't see the dosage information based on size and weight. I try to tread lighly on new (to me) substances until I know how my body reacts.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if there's any feedack yet on this product? I'd especially like to hear from those who have tried finigenx in the past...

joe dax

Awards
Just wondering if there's any feedack yet on this product? I'd especially like to hear from those who have tried finigenx in the past...
i 2nd that, we need feedback here as i am also very interested

animalXXX

Awards
actually it has been sold in pill form since before the first ban, even before FinigenX Magnum came out.. it was called TesTrenX by PDS(i have half a bottle in my hands).. Also MaxMuscle used to sell it about 2 years ago under the name Trenobol... it's a decent prohormone when cutting up for a show, but not a very strong one.. i know MaxMuscle had their figure girls on it.. shows how strong it really is.. If you don't have it allready, i would just buy somthing else instead, like ProMagnon 25, or Halodrol you'll make lean gains with that.. or just go with the king, Superdrol

joe dax

Awards
Is there a ph or clone that you're NOT interested in big joe? :yawn:
:aargh: coming from the dude with just about every PH avaliable then and now in his mega stockpile stashed under his bed!! :stick:

just doin my homework tsb :type:, pays to learn as much as possible, afterall, the execution is only as good as the preparation

just want the best returns on my $$ and not flush my $$ down the toilet bro:dump:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about TrenX as well...no one has any feedback on this particular item and it's efficacy, etc? Has it performed up to expectations? Please post your results if you've tried TrenX. Thanks.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've yet to use mine; but I will post when I do.

animalXXX

Awards
I'm curious about TrenX as well...no one has any feedback on this particular item and it's efficacy, etc? Has it performed up to expectations? Please post your results if you've tried TrenX. Thanks.
Along with diet it leaned me up fairly good for the show. It has a hardening effect. However i feel that it would be better run as a stack, maybe with ZOL. By itself it's too weak of a compound to produce "amazing" results. Because of the delivery system, Finigenx Magnum is a better product. I've seen better results with it than TrenX.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Along with diet it leaned me up fairly good for the show. It has a hardening effect. However i feel that it would be better run as a stack, maybe with ZOL. By itself it's too weak of a compound to produce "amazing" results. Because of the delivery system, Finigenx Magnum is a better product. I've seen better results with it than TrenX.
Animal-What dosages/length of cycle did you run? So it's comparable to zol in it's effects? Would you buy this again? Thanks bro.

animalXXX

Awards
4 week cycles - started out 5 weeks to the show. week 1-3 50mg - last week did 75mg. I ran a zol/trn cycle with better results. Like i said in my previous post i feel that it would be stacked good with zol. I think trn might work better than tren-x though. But that's my opinion.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Cool...thanks for the info. If anyone else has any experience with TrenX please chime in.

maxer

Awards
I haven't used TrenX yet but I have used a similar product with the same ingedient by American Cellular Labs Called Tren Xtreme. Anyway it was one of my first cycles so I took it easy with the recommended 1 cap 3 times daily w/ meals. Very good hardening effects slight leaning up with no major changes in diet. Definately a very noticable "on" feeling. Other users from the same supp shop were using 2 caps 3 times daily and loving it. So you would need more than one bottle for a cycle. I gained 6 lbs lean im guessing, no bloat, or puffiness observed. I did shut me down hard. Plan on a PCT