Tren, Test, EQ, Deca HRT Experiment

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
To start off this has already been thoroughly researched and discussed for a while so please no TROLLS just constructive criticism and good advise.

So many ppl add 50-100mg of Deca, EQ, or Mast to a 200mg Test E cruise. I know plenty of ppl that say adding 100mg of nandro is absolutely unbeatable. However nobody has ever thought of adding a micro dose of Tren. I'm 6'4 282lbs but I'm 25-30lbs over. I gained the fat after a serious injury and prior to that I was a cut 255. I started my first c***se of Test C 200mg/week to keep my T at 1200 all the time in order to maintain muscle while shedding weight. This has been very frustrating, even with a 500 cal deficit on WO days and 800 cal deficit on rest days [absolute lowest possible with needed protein intake] I was losing 5 gaining 3 ect...and I'm not going to give up a pound of hard earned muscle so I thought about how great Tren is at eating fat while building muscle. I started discussing adding Tren to my cruise and after lots of research and advise it turned into a full on experimental HRT cruise:

Total of 325mg of anabolics, well within range of what many ppl cruise on
Tren hex 100mg
Sustanon 100mg
EQ 75 mg
Deca 50mg
MK-677 30mg

Caber 0.1mg e2week [only for Tren not nandro]
Aromasin on hand but wont need
Now ADAM multi 1 cap ED
Now Omega 1 cap ED
Now liver detoxifier 1 caps ED
Now Garlic 1 cap ED
B-NOX PWO
In case of crashed E2:
GMO Soy Milk/Soy Protein contains Xenoestrogens

Age 32
6'4
282 lbs

So I started to do a bunch of research on how each drug effects the male mechanisms and other than having a high dose of Tren in the mix they actually compliment each other. I could ramble on and on but mainly EQ helps with the lower MGs of Test and lower levels of DHT it also decreases aromatase's binding affinity to Test keeping more Free Test. Nandrolone at 50mg promotes healthy levels of progesterone [caber is only for Tren] and It attaches to the 5AR receptor which decreases the conversion to DHT, also increasing Free Test levels, but I have EQ at a good MG to do all the benefits of DHT without it lowering my Test.
When all is said and done, not only will the additional compounds have an increased muscle building effect but they will also have the side effect of keeping as much of the 100mgs of Test as Free Testosterone. The really big problem is that Tren lowers estro and EQ decreases aromitase conversion so I will have extreme low E2. However I found a scary but easy fix. GMO soy protein and milk contain massive amounts of Xenoestrogens. Xenoestrogens are a group of diff molecular structured estrogens that for the most part do what natty human estro does.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I truly was not expecting a massive change and I am still skeptical but way less now. last 3 days i have insane great energy, minute i wake to sleep. its like i'm excited about everything. feels so odd honestly i'm used to grunting through everything. Last night my strength endurance [not strength just yet] seemed noticeably increased but could be just the increased energy. Now I'm convinced good or bad or ugly this will be an interesting cruise that shows very high impact results. I did the gritty math down to ester weight, increased nitrogen retention, increased binding affinity to andrgen receptor ect. but the simple version is at 325mg I'm injecting a cocktail with an anabolic rating totaling 85,000 vs 20,000 from 200mg Test!!! and the cocktail may not even upset your balance of secondary hormones any more than a Test cruze. Most ppl including me think cruzing at 200mg Test is way more powerful than a PCT to natty 750ng/dl. This is 4.25 times more powerful than an already powerful method WTF. This does not even incorporate the increased androgen binding affinity, decreased loss of Free Test to conversion to E2 & DHT, increased IGF-1, increased nitrogen retention, decreased E2, decreased body fat and on and on...

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So here is the Sunday update. I usually rest over the weekend, play hockey or swim is the most exercise on weekends. Not today lol I have this excitement that is just great but relentless. So I did a really high rep overall upper body WO doing tons of supersets, with the supersets I did a decent amount on Shoulders [my fave to WO] arms, back, and chest I was there for about 2 1/2 hours really getting it and got about 4-5 exercises of each said muscle group. I did about 12 reps on the main muscle and mid 20's on the supersets. I'm really actually noticing a difference other than the excitement energy. Despite 100mg Tren I have more endurance, possibly from 75mg EQ. But who knows. My WO are far more aggressive. Typically I drink my PWO at the gym, play on my phone while it kicks in. Hit it hard for 1 hour [music is my key] and then I grunt through the next 45 min really wanting to get it over with. Not only improved attitude, endurance, but also pumps and veins are really growing. Keep in mind I'm 25-30 lbs over so to see branches of veins is impressive. My pump and muscle density stays for a lot longer. Maybe 2 hours after end of WO. I'm more than impressed from having results after 1 week. As long as my health stays good, this will be my new thing. I am tempted to pin tonight but I'll control myself and wait for tomorrow.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So rewind the tape...I was mainly trying to lose this extra weight fast because I was going on a large 5 month cycle with transitioning compounds, and last 2 months included Tren. I was told that most gear has less of an effect when you have excess fat and it increases estro conversion and few things that made me want this fat off before cycle. I started getting frustrated with my fat loss and was restructuring my cycle to include Tren at the beginning and the end. JSYK I plan cycles out like a nuclear physicist: I calculate the ester size/ml, the compounds half life/active life, I also calculate the nitrogen retention of this ester vs another, and I come up with the least amount of MGs ran for the most effective time. I also calculate the attraction to the Adro receptor to make sure I'm not combining a dominant compound in such large amounts that it decreases the effectiveness of a secondary compound with less Adro receptor affinity. The intended result is that every mcg of gear has it's effect and even when dosing around a gram of gear none of it is being metabolized before having an effect and that the combo of compounds have a synergistic effect on nitrogen retention/ hyperplasia/ hypotrophy ect.

So by me adding Tren at the beginning to allow me to start the cycle and shed the weight with Tren doing it's thing, This would monkey with my EXHAUSTIVE well calculated cycle. I could do it but I might as well start from square 1 at building the cycle. Then BAM it hit me "why can't I just add 100mg Tren to 100mg Test and let that be my cruise?" So it was discussed and debated to the point where it came to a full HRT program with 4 compounds with the right esters to be used for a cruise. My 4.25x more powerful anabolic effect compared to 200mg of Test was just the short way of using the Anabolic/Androgenic rating chart like you mentioned. But when the esters life are calculated it's actually more like 5x stronger but all that is to hard to wright.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
SO now for the update. I feel just as good as when I started, I really wonder what is causing such a reaction. I just feel like I could linebacker a speeding car then eat the car and the passengers for protein and extra iron. Like I said before that my WO change on a regular basis so it is too hard to throw up numbers. My endurance still seems to be improving. I think if I really pushed myself and gave myself proper rests I could do 12-16 sets on a single exercise. I am tempted to to a regular 5 day split 2 weeks in a row just to see what improves, but for now I'm going to train the way I usually do. Keep in mind guys that I came up with this idea but by no means am I trying to get others to do it, I'm just sharing knowledge. So I don't know if I mentioned that my pumps last a long time and have extra vascularity especially in areas where there is no fat. I take Bull-Nox PWO but nothing else to produce extra pumps. Maybe it's my body shape or just the way I WO but even on leg/shoulder day I get alot of my blood flow through my shoulders, chest, and neck which when working shoulders in the merrier I have the look of a veiny pitbull having my neck and traps all swole up and veined out LOL. I'd say it looks fierce but probably not the look most are going for LOL. I have defiantly had a noticeable strength gain in certain exercises because even though my routines are very meshed and complicated, I do repeat plenty of exercises within a week to see a very good strength increase. I wont call it amazing stregnth gains yet but it feels like this cocktail first maxes out your endurance to 12+ sets then starts adding pure strength to your reps. I log most stuff on my phone and it was stolen so I'm guessing that most of my mid power exercises incline bench up 10lbs, barbell rowes up 20, lateral raises up 5-10, lat pulldown up 3o, I lost my wraps so for some exercises my weak azz grip is letting me down lol. It is very interesting how this cocktail is working in a progression, I mean I did 6-8 set in most exersizes so I was no 1 push wonder, but this cocktail felt that 12-16 sets needed to be increases first. Now it's working on the mid strength muscles and yah my strength is not going through the roof but the feeling that you can just keep cranking weight without much fatigue is fanominal.

So far my body is still responding to this new HRT and in unpredictable but positive ways. The pitbull neck and traps make me look like a monster in the gym but it's a bit extreme and hope it does not keep growing. I have naturally very big traps, def not one of those BB that have big arms and chest with a pencil neck and pin head, but not sure why so much of my pump always goes to those areas. If it gets any more grained out I will scare off all the girls in yoga pants You have to imagine a guy 6'4 with 34" shoulders that are growing from the ear lobe down to the edge of the very edge of my trap as it hits the end of my collar bone. I liked my big traps before but when its all pumped and veined out for hours it looks too much like a beast. I need more growth and pump in my arms and back please Roids.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
1 I am naturally large framed an I am mostly a mesomorph that leans towards some endomorph tendencies in some areas. So at 6'4 280 I have to eat a ton of protein to maintain mass. I would say my natural weight is 215 so I have 40lbs of muscle to maintain on top of my natural muscle mass and my goal is to get to 285 cut and steady by the end of the year but hopefully end of summer. At 255 I had the pinch pull test [I know its not accurate]done and I was 9.5-10% BF but I think I was a bit more. I don't strive to get to 6% with see through skin. I like the look of Arnold in movies so I have a six pack but its not rippled like a cobblestone road. So 10-12% plus 25 fat out of 280 whatever that is, is my BF now.

2 My diet: My diet is my take on carb cycling. Most of you guys are around 200lbs or under. and really don't know how much protein you need to eat as just maintenance and even chicken breasts have cals. JFYI Solid white tuna is the most protein packed food with very little cals. Before BB I absolutely hated tuna fish. The smell, taste, texture was disgusting. I'm sure you all know that real food protein is way better than supplement protein and tuna is hands down the most protein packed, low cal, cheap, meat you can eat so at age 22 I forced myself to eat tuna all the time and now I still don't care for it but it's acceptable. So my diet is variations of this: Breakfast; 1 cup oatmeal with 40gr protein powder mixed in lil milk and 8 raw eggs [yes I know cooked is more nutritious but I have a hectic life and it takes 1 minute while my oatmeal cooks to drink 8 eggs] snack: P butter and banana sw low carb bread and 1 pint 1% milk [over a day I drink over half a gallon of 1% milk a day. I would drink skim except there are tons of studies that 1% is better for weight loss, I don't have all the info in front of me but the lil fat combined with a hormone or chem in the milk makes your body start to burn it's own fat] Lunch is usually 2 cans of tuna w soy sauce, and some f***t and veggies. PWO snack is lowfat yogurt with pro powder mixed in. Post WO snack is a full nalgene pro shake in 1% milk totaling 70gr protein and metamucil. Dinner is chicken breasts and california mix veggies[5 lb bag of frozen broccoli cauliflower and carrots for 4$ BB dream] I take meds before bed on a kinda empty stomach then I eat a P butter banana sandwich low carb bread with pint of milk.

3 I want to put in some type of motabolism hyperdrive but this is a new thing to me. I could always cut off extra weight with my diet easily but times have changed.
I have looked into ECA, Clen, Yohimbine, T3 and T4, IM L-carnatine. I have PTSD and for some reason it has gotten worse in the last 2 years so I'm a bit cautious on what to use as a hyper metabo agent. Clen is a staple in plenty of ppls game but I have also had friends that tried it and said the sides were just intolerable. I will have to research it again to see if I think I can handle it. I started doing T3 100mcg and T4 200mcg until I got BW back from a few months ago and my T3 was above norm, T4 above norm, and T3 conversion above norm. So I didn't want to mess up a naturally good thing so I stopped after just over 1 week. I was told to stay away from yohimbine from other guys with PTSD saying it just put them so on edge and worried about everything. I really want to start IM L-carnatine for a few reasons; it forces glucose and fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, it increases number of androgen receptors in muscle cells, increases the metabolism of fat storage by turning fat cells into brown fat cells uses the increased fatty acid in the blood for extreme increase in energy. I just have not heard a bad thing about IM L-carnatine. The downside is that my source had a 50% off sale and I spent every penny I had on around 120 viles lol. Then my 1000$ note 8 cellphone got stolen so I had to buy a cheap backup while it's being replaced. Long story short I spent all my money on gear then had a sh1t ton of unexpected expenses. So unless I sell some gear I'm broke for a long time.

4 I think someone asked about recent BW so prior to my Test 200mg c***se [about 2 months ago] my numbers were TT 860 [250-850] FT 280 [10-120] estro low norm, progesterone low norm, LH high norm, FSH norm, T3 high,T4 high, T3 conversion high, GH 8.1[<=7.6] SBHG very low [I take a supp that raises FT and lowers SBHG but this number was too low. SBHG is not some useless molecule that gobbles up your FT it is needed in many ways]

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Now for the update:
I figured out why I was getting these grotesque pitbull looking pumps lol. I was given some IGF1 to try, I have tried REAL IGF1 back in the day when GH was first becoming common on the black market and it's insane what the good stuff does to you. It had spaced my mind because I have been exposed to so much IGF1 that was fake, weak as in 30% of the real effect, or degraded by bad storage and handling. I never gave it much thought but just from all the bunk sh1t, but the good news is I found a source for REAL IGF1 the bad news is my cocktail was not the source of my insane pumps at least not the main factor. The excitement is still strong which honestly is worth anything right now since my life is so stressful. I have only weighed myself 2 times 1 time when I first pinned this cocktail and today which was another pin day I have been on this for 2 weeks. I have lost a few lbs but at my size it can just be water or a portion of the loss being water loss. I will wait till I hit 270 to really analyze how much fat I have lost. Keep in mind that with my slight strength increase and extreme strength endurance I may be gaining muscle at the same speed I'm losing fat. My body comp looks a decent amount better. I still have decent amount of fat on my stomach but I had gained fat around my chest and lat area and it's not completely gone but the the amount of pump around my chest, shoulders, traps are really solidifying the extra fat in that area if that makes sense. It just doesn't look droopy at all it looks just normal but not cut up. My slight strength increase is across all muscles. Every exercise has increased in weight over these 2 weeks not like on a cycle or an oral kick but deff noticeable. 1 thing that stinks is my hunger has increased and my appetite has decreased so I am needing to eat more food but I don't want to choke down 2 cans of tuna. I am super stoked as far as the body, energy, strength changes in just 2 weeks, when you think about how much my body has changed in 2 weeks it's really amazing especially off of just 325mg of androgens. I am really thinking that I got the correct dose of each compound for them to compliment each other. I have added 50mg and 100mg of deca to a Test cruze and nothing remotely as impactfull came from that.

1 thing I have yet to talk about is side effects. I was sure that 100mg of Tren would hit me in a few ways. I really don't get horrible tren sides, mostly over aggression and a pessimistic attitude but also mild tren cough that I use an inhaler for and low cardio. I have not seen a single side effect! No bad skin, no rise in BP, no sweats, sleep issues, no loss in labido [still have not used caber or prami. At the risk of sounding stupid I can say that this cocktail is so well tolerated it feels like I'm just increasing natural chemicals in the body that help with working out. The only thing that has popped up recently is once in a while I get light headed, but I have changed a few medications so it may have nothing to do with the cocktail. Yesterday the 28th was my birthday and I don't really celebrate much but I did go out with a few friends and had some drinks. I used to drink a decent amount but now it's like 2 times a year. I didn't tie one on but with my low tolerance I got pretty buzzed and had a good time. Drinking and AAS use don't mix but drinking while on this HRT cruze was a disaster!!!lol My whole body felt like I was run over by a tank and they backed over me a few times just to make their point. I wasn't really hung over I just felt sooo sore and tired. I will not be doing that again.
Till next time

Destroying

Awards
So rewind the tape...I was mainly trying to lose this extra weight fast because I was going on a large 5 month cycle with transitioning compounds, and last 2 months included Tren. I was told that most gear has less of an effect when you have excess fat and it increases estro conversion and few things that made me want this fat off before cycle. I started getting frustrated with my fat loss and was restructuring my cycle to include Tren at the beginning and the end. JSYK I plan cycles out like a nuclear physicist: I calculate the ester size/ml, the compounds half life/active life, I also calculate the nitrogen retention of this ester vs another, and I come up with the least amount of MGs ran for the most effective time. I also calculate the attraction to the Adro receptor to make sure I'm not combining a dominant compound in such large amounts that it decreases the effectiveness of a secondary compound with less Adro receptor affinity. The intended result is that every mcg of gear has it's effect and even when dosing around a gram of gear none of it is being metabolized before having an effect and that the combo of compounds have a synergistic effect on nitrogen retention/ hyperplasia/ hypotrophy ect.

So by me adding Tren at the beginning to allow me to start the cycle and shed the weight with Tren doing it's thing, This would monkey with my EXHAUSTIVE well calculated cycle. I could do it but I might as well start from square 1 at building the cycle. Then BAM it hit me "why can't I just add 100mg Tren to 100mg Test and let that be my cruise?" So it was discussed and debated to the point where it came to a full HRT program with 4 compounds with the right esters to be used for a cruise. My 4.25x more powerful anabolic effect compared to 200mg of Test was just the short way of using the Anabolic/Androgenic rating chart like you mentioned. But when the esters life are calculated it's actually more like 5x stronger but all that is to hard to wright.
I will be interested to follow a log if you’re making one. The only potential trouble I foresee is the tren and deca doing a little dance, I try not to mix my 19nor compounds. You could get most of the fat burning of tren with a high dose of Masteron, plus you will be a walking sex machine.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I will be interested to follow a log if you’re making one. The only potential trouble I foresee is the tren and deca doing a little dance, I try not to mix my 19nor compounds. You could get most of the fat burning of tren with a high dose of Masteron, plus you will be a walking sex machine.
Thanks for advise. I know 19-nors don't play well together but for me it really depends on the ratio. So far I'm wearing my girl out and rubbing 1 out in the morning so it may change but after 4 weeks it's been good.

Destroying

Awards
Thanks for advise. I know 19-nors don't play well together but for me it really depends on the ratio. So far I'm wearing my girl out and rubbing 1 out in the morning so it may change but after 4 weeks it's been good.
Just to be clear, what doses are you currently running?

Destroying

Awards
Just to be clear, what doses are you currently running?
I am a big fan of Tren but I am prone to the night sweats, rage, the worst for me is cystic acne FML, but I love it as well, you know the drill. Lol

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Update!
So everything is still going well. I'm losing a bit of the excitement feeling, which sucks because that was just probably the best part but just like anything you take for a while your brain gets used to it and compensates. It does piss me off, I still have the energy at about 90% but that feeling was great, I would look at a chick in yoga pants and it was like I was 16 and I first saw a thigh gap, fukking wonderful. So my workouts have suffered just this last week, not from the HRT cocktail, but I suffer through PTSD depression and anxiety. So sometimes it can just slow you down. I only hit the gym 2 times this week. My WO were decent once I got there, but nothing spectacular. I'm almost out of the IGF1 that my bro gave me and that's going to hurt, just cuz I liked looking like an animal. I didn't care that the yoga pants chick was freaked out...I was FREAKED OUT LOL. So hopefully my PTSD will stop fukking me up cuz I really want to get back into the swing of things

It is really still too hard to tell how much fat I'm losing. I'm down to EDIT 278 NOT178 and my overall body composition looks much better. But that really could just be that I'm holding my fat in a more tight way. Even though it looks better in the merrier I can still reach under my armpit area and pinch a bit of fat that you don't notice in the merrier but it def has to do. It truly is hard to tell. My problem areas are my lower chest area and my belly, but it seems like those are losing a bit and look much better but I really see more definition in my quads and certain areas that didn't look fatty but now they look lean. I wish I could get an actual BF test but not in my town. The pinch pull is all we got and for me that is not nearly accurate.

On the health side. I always take Now liver detox just cuz it's good for you but I'm going to add at least a little bit of kidney health to my mix. The main reason is that I was not able to drink nearly as much water as I usually do, and after my WO my piss was just a bit dark yellow. Nowhere near orange but I usually piss lemonade and I know even at 100mg Tren is still hard on kidneys. I'm a firm believer that the healthier your whole body is the better your gains will be. I also upped my Vite D3 from 5000iu 2x/week to 3x/week. And increased my potassium from just bananas to bananas and 500mg 2x/week just to keep things good. I'm also trying a cocktail of vites and food that is supposed to stimulate and support new muscle cell growth, Don't want to get into it now cuz I don't have huge confidence in it yet but adding some supps and food to my diet without much cost is worth a try. I'll report all about it if I can tell that my hyperplasia is truly increasing a noticeable amount. I don't want to break into my IGF1 saved for my next blast cuz I'm sort of broke for a while but I probably will [ I bought enough gear to last a lifetime on a new label sale ]

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I am a big fan of Tren but I am prone to the night sweats, rage, the worst for me is cystic acne FML, but I love it as well, you know the drill. Lol
Honestly I must be part bull cuz I get a lil night sweats nothing like most get, but mainly just the rage and pessimistic attitude and at 100mg I get nothing at all for sides.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait how do you go from 280 to 178? Mistype? Deca and tren can work at a low dosage. It's like mixing two orals, take 500mg tren and 500mg winstrol and you die probably. Take 15 mg each and it's not really a problem.

Destroying

Awards
Wait how do you go from 280 to 178? Mistype? Deca and tren can work at a low dosage. It's like mixing two orals, take 500mg tren and 500mg winstrol and you die probably. Take 15 mg each and it's not really a problem.
I think maybe he means 282 to 278 not 178! Otherwise that only took like a couple hours lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, again.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I think maybe he means 282 to 278 not 178! Otherwise that only took like a couple hours lol
Sorry guys deff a typo...I did not get aids from a used needle haha I just dropped to 278lbs

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So just a small update....I don't know if you guys can relate to this but, I always look in the merrier and see myself bigger than if I take a picture look at that? help me out I can't be the only one that sees yourself like this...So I took a picture right when I had a great WO at the beginning of this HRT experiment and just refused to look at it. I played hockey today and in the locker room my team mates [ which usually include shrinkage dikk jokes, asking when a guys belly is due for birth, and talking about how much someone's breast implants cost ] so I was surprised that everyone was like "bro you look like youre wearing shoulder pads when you don't have them on" "bro your traps look like your wearing a neck brace under your jersey"
" you can probably skate with a puck sitting on your chest and they can't penalize you cuz your not using your hands" And honestly alot was just cuz when you get a bunch of guys on a new topic they start throwing zingers but I am going to wait for my next extreme WO and take a pic after and compare the first pic, cuz it's hard when you see gradual changes to notice them. I have also decided even though I'm broke for a while I'm going to break into my IGF stash and use it now cuz even though I think it's a waste off cycle but my shoulders and chest is what I've been pinning and gotten compliments on so even if the HRT experiment is a bust, at least I'll make some progress in some areas

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in....Are there gonna be Nudz?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So now I'm really starting to make progress. I keep forgetting to hit the scale before I WO just cuz i'm getting in the zone. But my waist has shrunk quite a bit, I don't carry much fat right around the waist, as in I can gain 10lbs of fat and my pants fit just the same, so I'm defiantly losing fat all over. I have been getting a few compliments saying looks like you've leaned out. I just wish the chub near my pecs, and the chub at the lower belly would decrease faster. I am starting to believe that this HRT experiment might end up as a long term recomp. I don't seem to move the scale much but the fat is coming off. So hopefully it won't take this long, but maybe by the time I have ab outlines I'm tipping the scale at 280 with adding an additional 25lbs of muscle. I did hit a bit of a pitfall, I have a tiny hernia in the middle of my abs. I spent a bunch of time and was able to pop it back in but something made it pop out again. It fukking sucks just cuz it hurts like hell doing ANY exercise! Of course I'm not doing any abs or other exercise that would put direct pressure on it, but man if I lift a dumbbell off the rack it hurts. If I can't pop it in and keep it in I'm going to pull out my kabar open that area up, push that fukker in and use underwater epoxy to keep it closed, stitch it up and get back to getting gains.

On the training side I'm getting over my bout with my PTSD so I'm back to 4-5 days in the gym and keeping it very aggressive with tons of supersets. I have been giving myself a bit more rest time but I end up staying at the gym longer so it's a wash. I really have been thinking about adding ECA or something at the beginning cuz I take my PWO and it gives me a boost but I'm lacking the real rage and focus. So guys please give me some ideas

On the HRT health side, I really have zero sides!!! I mean I feel exactly how I feel when I'm all natty just with a bit more energy, a lot more labido which I find annoying cuz I'm focused on training not fornicating, and a bit more aggression, but unfortunately I'm naturally really aggressive, very competitive, take things too seriously....so you wouldn't notice a difference, I just have to hold back a bit more than usual cuz I realize it's roid rage not fritz's fury. I have seen 0 Tren sides, 0 Deca sides and I have not even needed to use caber at all, No need for an AI, had hematocrit tested from EQ and it's normal, my BP has been checked 4 times always perfect, The 2 things that I have seen that I rarely get is I have an oily face, no acne but I've been using dish soap to wash my face lol. The other thing is testicular atrophy...I have done long cycles and never really got this but on this cocktail it has made my balls smaller yet I still cum like a stallion, but I might either pulse a SERM or add HCG. I've read so much on natty medicine that I can usually tell if any organs are being taxed. Other than the 1 day I was dehydrated, I have not noticed a single sign or feeling that any organ is being taxed I can't tell about my lipids but BW will show everything. Realize this is coming from a skeptical guy that thought for sure I would be needing some kidney help and I figured I'd be dosing some caber by now but all is good.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really have been thinking about adding ECA or something at the beginning cuz I take my PWO and it gives me a boost but I'm lacking the real rage and focus. So guys please give me some ideas.
Most stims are vasoconstrictors. IMO detrimental to recovery, growth (less blood flow=less anything) and libido.
I would do the opposite and take an Pde5 inhibitor. Like 10mg cialis eod or 40mg viagra every workout day. I prefer a pump over insomnia any day!

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Most stims are vasoconstrictors. IMO detrimental to recovery, growth (less blood flow=less anything) and libido.
I would do the opposite and take an Pde5 inhibitor. Like 10mg cialis eod or 40mg viagra every workout day. I prefer a pump over insomnia any day!
Well I was supposed to be getting some Cialis but my order got fukked up so I'm waiting for them to fix it. Any other ideas? I wasn't just thinking about stims just something to kick it up a gear

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I was supposed to be getting some Cialis but my order got fukked up so I'm waiting for them to fix it. Any other ideas? I wasn't just thinking about stims just something to kick it up a gear
Creatine? :196:

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very cool to see this! I was actually constructing a log just like this. I've been very interested in "advanced hrt" lately.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool to see this! I was actually constructing a log just like this. I've been very interested in "advanced hrt" lately.
I wouldn't call it HRT, its more an advanced cruise.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I'm curious what made you think of an anabolic HRT? and what results, dosages, compounds were you thinking of?

Mine is more meant to be a cruise, at least that was the concept to it. I don't want to jump the gun but so far having zero side effects and only benefits you could possibly run this as a continuous HRT. It is also so anabolic that if you ran it 365 you may not ever need to blast.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I'm still hoping to get ideas from you guys as far as a PWO addition or substitution. I don't want to mess up this experiment but maybe an oral steroid.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its the cumulative amount of the different compounds that matters. So if you take 100test 100deca 100tren 100eq 100primo 10var 10winstrol 10dbol 10tbol you might not think its much but that is a full blown cycle. There are minor variables to that but you get the gist. I'm sure you probably knew that already though.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Its the cumulative amount of the different compounds that matters. So if you take 100test 100deca 100tren 100eq 100primo 10var 10winstrol 10dbol 10tbol you might not think its much but that is a full blown cycle. There are minor variables to that but you get the gist. I'm sure you probably knew that already though.
Don't pollute my Log with you're statements that are obviously meant to argue!!!

If you want to argue or you have a problem with me us the PM. There is no reason to derail the log cuz you don't agree with it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Its the advance level hes at...
I never claimed this was advanced. It's just an experiment. I just really hate when ppl just make statements that kinda, somewhat, sort of relate to what I'm doing and argue a point that has no point except to argue. I have nothing against RB I just have seen min disagree for the sake of it

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Rather than argue I would love some PWO advise. I take Bull-Nox cuz it's got all the creatine, glutamine ect and it has a balance of diff stims but not over stimed. I can't handle STIM overload. I've been looking into IM L-carnatine as both a fat loss but if it's shuttles so much into your muscles would it also give you a boost? I just don't know enough guys who know about it.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Quick update. I'm still battling a bit of PTSD. It's not keeping me out of the gym but I've been having these terrible nightmares that are messing with my sleep. To sum it up it takes a bit of work and concentration to have any good outlook for the day. I always pin in the morning and my next 2 days are way better, I just feel easy going and relaxed about things. I find this curious because Tren is obviously the dominant steroid in the mix and Tren tends to give you an angry, pessimistic mood, really the opposite of relaxed and easy going. I have continued to find what I can as far as science behind what effect the diff steroids have on each other as well as the male mechanisms. I have exhausted my search abilities but it is very possible that the MGs and ratios of each steroid is so spot on [from some research but a lot of luck] to compliment each other in a way that just has a profound effect on eliminating side effects and boosting all the beneficial properties including the mental effects.

Since I have gone with all long ester compounds I'm really starting to feel the results. Like I stated before my body seems to be recomping despite a caloric deficit. I would prefer If my body was building a bit of muscle but just chewing through fat, but it just seems to eat a pound of fat and grow a pound of muscle. My shoulders, chest, and arms are growing. It's hard to tell how much is rock muscle without having great definition but like my hockey team mates pointed out I'm getting larger by quite a bit. My thoughts on everything is I hope I never get fat again, I'm not talking the extra mass you got to clean up after a bulk. anything over 10lbs is hard to lose unless you just go all out cardio and crash diet losing the same amount of muscle as you lose fat. How the fukk do the pros do it cuz they blow up on the off season and even though I don't like today's pros if you google Big Romney on off season fat. He looks like a balloon man and yet show up to a show cut up despite the GH gut.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Tiny update. My hernia is causing a ton of problems. Apparently a navel [belly button] hernia is common but it usually needs surgery. I've been working out with a weight belt sinched way uncomfortably tight. I can't do any core and I have to do all 1 leg exercises for legs. This thing is causing so much problems cuz even with the weight belt it hurts to do everything cuz all motions use the core muscles in some way. I'm going to try pushing it back through the muscle and duct taping a tennis ball really tight over the area it pops through but if that doesn't work I may have to go under the knife and stop this experiment :(

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Last update for a while: went and saw the doc and he said the hernia was bad enough to need surgery. I have to wait out the esters...damm decanate, to schedule surgery. So for now the experiment is on hold indefinitely. I was told the recovery time is nothing so after esters clear they cut me open and apply the mesh to the muscle and ill be good in a week. So far I'm down to 270 with quite a lot of muscle on my shoulders, upper chest, and upper arms. So 12+ pounds [not sure how much muscle I put on] is not so bad. I may continue when I'm back in the gym, who knows maybe just a monster blast is just what the doctor orders.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last update for a while: went and saw the doc and he said the hernia was bad enough to need surgery. I have to wait out the esters...damm decanate, to schedule surgery. So for now the experiment is on hold indefinitely. I was told the recovery time is nothing so after esters clear they cut me open and apply the mesh to the muscle and ill be good in a week. So far I'm down to 270 with quite a lot of muscle on my shoulders, upper chest, and upper arms. So 12+ pounds [not sure how much muscle I put on] is not so bad. I may continue when I'm back in the gym, who knows maybe just a monster blast is just what the doctor orders.
I was able to work out at week 3 post hernia surgery and felt completely normal by week 6.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So just a small update....I don't know if you guys can relate to this but, I always look in the merrier and see myself bigger than if I take a picture look at that? help me out I can't be the only one that sees yourself like this...So I took a picture right when I had a great WO at the beginning of this HRT experiment and just refused to look at it. I played hockey today and in the locker room my team mates [ which usually include shrinkage dikk jokes, asking when a guys belly is due for birth, and talking about how much someone's breast implants cost ] so I was surprised that everyone was like "bro you look like youre wearing shoulder pads when you don't have them on" "bro your traps look like your wearing a neck brace under your jersey"
" you can probably skate with a puck sitting on your chest and they can't penalize you cuz your not using your hands" And honestly alot was just cuz when you get a bunch of guys on a new topic they start throwing zingers but I am going to wait for my next extreme WO and take a pic after and compare the first pic, cuz it's hard when you see gradual changes to notice them. I have also decided even though I'm broke for a while I'm going to break into my IGF stash and use it now cuz even though I think it's a waste off cycle but my shoulders and chest is what I've been pinning and gotten compliments on so even if the HRT experiment is a bust, at least I'll make some progress in some areas
I don't think that IGF-1 is useless off cycle at all. It's a great GDA if nothing else. However in my opinion, you may not notice the additional growth until later but satellite cell activation and differentiation is still going to happen from high IGF-1 levels during intense exercise. You may not see the sudden growth of those cells if not on cycle but it is still taking place. When those new muscle cells grow you will see the additional benefit.

Hate to hear that. Sounds like the only obvious answer is to run very short compounds until the decanate runs out since you have to wait anyway... ;)

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
the crotch
Mine is near belly button and since I think there is less pressure compared to crotch The recovery will be faster. The surgeon said full heal in 1 week but I did not tell him I lift weights so we'll see when he says that will be ok. I really hope with ester time and everything I can be back in just over 1 month, IT would fukking suck if im out the game for long enough to regain the 12 lbs I lost OMG drop a barbell on my neck.

Destroying

Awards
Mine is near belly button and since I think there is less pressure compared to crotch The recovery will be faster. The surgeon said full heal in 1 week but I did not tell him I lift weights so we'll see when he says that will be ok. I really hope with ester time and everything I can be back in just over 1 month, IT would fukking suck if im out the game for long enough to regain the 12 lbs I lost OMG drop a barbell on my neck.
I have the same hernia as you. Dr said no lifting for at least 3 weeks after or it can retear

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I have the same hernia as you. Dr said no lifting for at least 3 weeks after or it can retear
I appreciate you letting me know what I'm in for. What did the doc say was allowed? I play hockey, swim, rock climbing, and hardcore sex with GF lol

Destroying

Awards
I appreciate you letting me know what I'm in for. What did the doc say was allowed? I play hockey, swim, rock climbing, and hardcore sex with GF lol
Lol pretty much none of the above. For the sex if she goes on top it’s better but try not to flex your abs, it’s really difficult. Get a weight belt and wrap it around your waist to contain your situation or it will get worse.

All “Valsalva” maneuvers will make it worse. Coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose, taking a dump. All valsalva maneuvers.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Lol pretty much none of the above. For the sex if she goes on top it’s better but try not to flex your abs, it’s really difficult. Get a weight belt and wrap it around your waist to contain your situation or it will get worse.

All “Valsalva” maneuvers will make it worse. Coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose, taking a dump. All valsalva maneuvers.
That sucks cuz I was supposed to start my hockey league next sunday, I had a rock trip planned with 2 girls...yah I got a GF that is cool with the 3 some fun. I have still been hitting the gym with a weight belt way too tight but with like 20 sets of the same exercise. Preacher curls, lots of reverse this while lying face down on an incline or flat bech. It's kinda pathetic but I'll have such a peak on my bis and my rear delts, side delts, and mid back will be swole lol.

HRT cruise update...Thought I had nothing else to say but...As backwards as this sounds, I spent 2 months more/less on this cocktail without a single side effect to mention. I had BP measured weekly, Blood sugar measured 3 times, I slept like a baby, was full of energy, really positive look on life which Tren does the opposite if I run a Tren cycle. So Tren 100mg/Test 100mg/ EQ 75mg/ Deca 50mg was just a dream combo until the esters started running out. I'm just starting week 2 off the cocktail and I get hot flashes and sweat at night, in fact my sleep is terrible, overheating and sweating at small aggravations, I have to crawl out of bed from fatigue. I have PTSD and it's just acting up. I had a dream I almost saved my friend then I woke up HB 140bpm and as sweaty as a 10 buck fukk. It's truly like each part of the cocktail was negating any bad sides and amplifying all the good. Unfortunately it's been almost 5 months when I started my Test cruise and switched to my cocktail cruise so after my surgery I will PCT and spend at least an additional month natty before starting whatever I get into. I really wish someone else would try the cocktail and we could compare results and they could update while I'm on my PCT/break