Tren is King of AAS

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have been on tren since April. Started out heavy with ACE, then kind of tapered off to Hex 200mgs E3D and Tren Suspension 100mgs M-T and Friday. I also take 100mgs of test per week and just recently added 200mgs of mast e once a week. So I've been living off basically tren since April. I have been using tren for years, many years, but usually stop after 2 months. About three weeks ago it really kicked in for me. Today I did a personal best on the bench, which is 30 pounds more than I had been doing before the tren run. I've been adding 10 pounds per week for the last three weeks. Problem is my right elbow, which stops me dead in my tracks. I believe I can easily add another 15 pounds, but my elbow would blow out.

I'm not a body builder so I'm not going for a lean cut and sculptured looks. Plus, I'm too old to look decent. So I lift for pleasure and satisfaction. Although this is far from a clinical study, I believe that most guys jump off tren too soon. It takes time to really kick in, I mean months, not weeks. My libido is great, my lipid panel is remarkably good, because tren cuts bad cholesterol. And I can lift more than I have ever lifted. It's a simple routine, tren and test, but very effective.

Reactions: BBB
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I also like tren but I use it in the form of trenazone. I'm 63 and on TRT. I supplement with Treazone about four times a year. It really leans me out.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I also like tren but I use it in the form of trenazone. I'm 63 and on TRT. I supplement with Treazone about four times a year. It really leans me out.
trenazone is actually dienelone, not trenbolone like DH is doing

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
man that's crazy most people cant handle more than 6-8 weeks of tren because the sides get to them. Theres a guy on anther forum that is like you and cruises on tren. I like using low dose deca like 300mg a week for joints a few weeks on and my joints are good for months

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
trenazone is actually dienelone, not trenbolone like DH is doing
I know but it's as close as I can get and still be legal.

"The old Tren was available on two compounds (19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b-17b-dione and estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione). They banned "19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b-17b-dione" which was the most popular form of tren at this moment but not the second compound. And Antaeus Labs created Trenazone (estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one)."

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have been on tren since April. Started out heavy with ACE, then kind of tapered off to Hex 200mgs E3D and Tren Suspension 100mgs M-T and Friday. I also take 100mgs of test per week and just recently added 200mgs of mast e once a week. So I've been living off basically tren since April. I have been using tren for years, many years, but usually stop after 2 months. About three weeks ago it really kicked in for me. Today I did a personal best on the bench, which is 30 pounds more than I had been doing before the tren run. I've been adding 10 pounds per week for the last three weeks. Problem is my right elbow, which stops me dead in my tracks. I believe I can easily add another 15 pounds, but my elbow would blow out.

I'm not a body builder so I'm not going for a lean cut and sculptured looks. Plus, I'm too old to look decent. So I lift for pleasure and satisfaction. Although this is far from a clinical study, I believe that most guys jump off tren too soon. It takes time to really kick in, I mean months, not weeks. My libido is great, my lipid panel is remarkably good, because tren cuts bad cholesterol. And I can lift more than I have ever lifted. It's a simple routine, tren and test, but very effective.
Damn DH your killing me with your talk of tren and perfect lipids. I love me some tren. I've always thought 6-8 weeks at most with tren ace. So what would you consider the sweet spot for running ace on a mg per week basis and for how long. Obviously I'm not on hrt and usually only pin 25 mg eod of prop. But my next run would prob be cyp at 100mg a week. I don't want to kill my hpta and my last run was 6 weeks on 6 off 6 on. Then pct. took awhile to feel like I was back to normal.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Damn dh. Once again I'm gonna do wat u are haha. I've been on test e 125/week 800 eq and tren ace at 75 / Ed. I'm gonna do the ace for at least 60 days. I'm like u I get no sides from tren. I get occasional night sweats but last nite I killed back n slept for 12 hrs lol. I don't have blood work to back up wat ur saying but I feel great on tren with no signs of toxicity.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love tren. I think everyone should try it. If you can handle it, it should be your number one compound. If I could blast the hell out of tren year round I would.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on tren since April. Started out heavy with ACE, then kind of tapered off to Hex 200mgs E3D and Tren Suspension 100mgs M-T and Friday. I also take 100mgs of test per week and just recently added 200mgs of mast e once a week. So I've been living off basically tren since April. I have been using tren for years, many years, but usually stop after 2 months. About three weeks ago it really kicked in for me. Today I did a personal best on the bench, which is 30 pounds more than I had been doing before the tren run.

Personal best at 59 years old? haha! LOVE IT MAN! ;)

I've been adding 10 pounds per week for the last three weeks. Problem is my right elbow, which stops me dead in my tracks. I believe I can easily add another 15 pounds, but my elbow would blow out.

Cissus is a God-send for crap like that man. So are injectable HYA products and pentosan

I'm not a body builder so I'm not going for a lean cut and sculptured looks. Plus, I'm too old to look decent.

Dude, you look SICK at 59. Better than most of the kids on this boards

So I lift for pleasure and satisfaction. Although this is far from a clinical study, I believe that most guys jump off tren too soon. It takes time to really kick in, I mean months, not weeks. My libido is great, my lipid panel is remarkably good, because tren cuts bad cholesterol.

It also kills HDLs (the good ones). You are definitely one of the lucky ones here and in the minority.

And I can lift more than I have ever lifted. It's a simple routine, tren and test, but very effective.

Good stuff man

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So I ran out of tren suspension yesterday. My bench is today, and I really wanted to add 10 pounds to my PB. So, with plenty of tren hex in me, I grabbed some cheque drops and did two reps with 10 additional pounds... I forgot who said it in the thread about too much gear, but he made a valid point that anadrol will give you too much strength too quickly and you can get hurt because the strength comes before your body can adjust. I think that's why I am having great success with tren, staying on it so long. I was on it almost 4 months before increasing the bench. Once I did, I added 10 pounds per week. I am up 40 pounds over my previous PB. Not sure if I'll try for another 10 next week since I'm out of suspension and to me, tren suspension is the king of all AAS.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
My next run will deff be tren hex with tren suspension now that I have a supply for it. How long do you plan to stay on tren for DH? That's pretty incredible that your bloodwork comes in perfect after so long on.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
What's your bench looking like DH? My first cycle i hurt myself due to ego + massive strength gains on bench nearly 60 pounds lol.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
What's your bench looking like DH? My first cycle i hurt myself due to ego + massive strength gains on bench nearly 60 pounds lol.
I have a Smith Machine and do all my bench presses at a 45 degree angel. I used to really like reading the way Dorian Yates trained, even if I wasn't a fan of his looks. He said an incline is more effective and that always stuck with me so I really never do flat benches. I've posted pics of my basement. Maybe I'll take more and post them later.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I have a Smith Machine and do all my bench presses at a 45 degree angel. I used to really like reading the way Dorian Yates trained, even if I wasn't a fan of his looks. He said an incline is more effective and that always stuck with me so I really never do flat benches. I've posted pics of my basement. Maybe I'll take more and post them later.
Very cool and yes more pics would be great.

TheMaharaja

Awards

Damn I didnt even realize you were 59 til I looked at your age! Lookin good dude.

How long have you been using AAS?

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
I love tren. I think everyone should try it. If you can handle it, it should be your number one compound. If I could blast the hell out of tren year round I would.
I haven't seen you since I was active on the PP Board. Long time. Respect.

superfly

superfly

Awards
Yes indeed...tren, mast& test. Awesome Trifecta!!!

Renodakato

Awards
What's the general ratio of tren to test to be used in the first tren / test cycle ??

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 500 test e and 600 tren e right now. Week number 5. Its my fist cycle and j love it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read something on a forum once that went something like this........."tren is the boss. Test is like the bosses b!tch. When all the steroids are sitting at the table, and tren starts talking, everyone shuts the phuk up."

My name is stankyleg and I approve this statement.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I read something on a forum once that went something like this........."tren is the boss. Test is like the bosses b!tch. When all the steroids are sitting at the table, and tren starts talking, everyone shuts the phuk up."

My name is stankyleg and I approve this statement.
Lol its true too!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Serious @ss first cycle bro.
Yeah I guess. I know everyone says tren e is sides in a vial, but so far I'm handling it pretty well. A couple night sweats here and there but nothing I can't deal with. Might go up to 700 or 800 in a couple weeks.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run Tren several times. Oddly, the older I got, the less capable I became at handling the sides.

I ran Tren early once I entered the game and barely recall any sides.

The more I ran it and the older I got - the more noticeable / prevalent and annoying the sides got notwithstanding keeping the doses low.

Weird drug.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
More than 600/week wears me out about week 5, so I just mainly cruise on 100 tren e, 100 test e.....works awesome!!

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I was running 150mg tren Ace ed for the past 2 weeks and tren cough has been kicking my ass anyone know how to get this to stop happening? Just curious not a big deal bcuz my cycles almost over just for future reference. This is my 2nd time using tren and i never got the dreaded tren cough my first run with it which makes me wonder if my tren the first time was underdosed or bunk.. Just curious if anyone has any insight.. But yes TREN IS KING OF AAS!!!!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I was running 150mg tren Ace ed for the past 2 weeks and tren cough has been kicking my ass anyone know how to get this to stop happening? Just curious not a big deal bcuz my cycles almost over just for future reference. This is my 2nd time using tren and i never got the dreaded tren cough my first run with it which makes me wonder if my tren the first time was underdosed or bunk.. Just curious if anyone has any insight.. But yes TREN IS KING OF AAS!!!!
Tren cough happens immediately following an injection if you nick a vein or blood vessel and some of it gets into your blood stream. Are you using different injection sites this run with tren? Maybe try pinning in a slightly different area of the muscle or trying a new injection spot. If you're using quads there are a lot of vessels in there so it's probably more likely to happen in that location. Fortunately I haven't experienced tren cough yet and I inject 300mg tren e twice a week and always inject into my ventroglute.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Tren cough happens immediately following an injection if you nick a vein or blood vessel and some of it gets into your blood stream. Are you using different injection sites this run with tren? Maybe try pinning in a slightly different area of the muscle or trying a new injection spot. If you're using quads there are a lot of vessels in there so it's probably more likely to happen in that location. Fortunately I haven't experienced tren cough yet and I inject 300mg tren e twice a week and always inject into my ventroglute.
Thats gotta be it i always shoot in my quads alternate each day betweeen right and left and when my gf is in town ill have her shoot my glutes for me if the following day isnt leg day lol.. But the tren cough has to be from me shaking or just being sloppy or something like that and hitting something i shouldnt, bcuz i never used to have that issue before

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Thats gotta be it i always shoot in my quads alternate each day betweeen right and left and when my gf is in town ill have her shoot my glutes for me if the following day isnt leg day lol.. But the tren cough has to be from me shaking or just being sloppy or something like that and hitting something i shouldnt, bcuz i never used to have that issue before
I take a deep breath in before injecting tren. Then anticipate a cough and exhale slowly to prevent it. Must have been all the practice with bong hits.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I take a deep breath in before injecting tren. Then anticipate a cough and exhale slowly to prevent it. Must have been all the practice with bong hits.
I knew i shouldve smoked more in high school ? hahahha

TrenLvr

Awards
Agreed, I actually handle it better than most AAS as far as sides as long as I use low test, a low dose AI and caber with it.

Big Gains

Big Gains

Awards
Tren is definitely the golden nectar of the gods. Nothing else can touch it. The only bad part is coming off of it. I try to implement Tren into every one of my cycles at some point