tren hex, tren ace, deca and sust cycle

TRENPHREAK

TRENPHREAK

Awards
Alright guys ive just started this cycle im aware of the risks of running tren and deca together but have been running both seperatley for a while. I am also taking more sust than tren and deca. I just wanted some opinions. 14 stone 8% bodyfat 21yrs old

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Alright guys ive just started this cycle im aware of the risks of running tren and deca together but have been running both seperatley for a while. I am also taking more sust than tren and deca. I just wanted some opinions. 14 stone 8% bodyfat 21yrs old
Well need more info to properly assess... Cycle info how long, doses, experience, ect.... Read posting stickies if you are a new poster to this forum

TRENPHREAK

TRENPHREAK

Awards
1000mg deca a week 1250 sust 400 tren hex and 50mg of tren ace every day im im injecting the rest every other day ive been cycling for 2 years and have used all of the above quite a few times but never combined deca and tren. Some people think its stupid but apparently the gains are just insane so i thought lets get on it and see. How do i look at these sticky things bruv?

TRENPHREAK

TRENPHREAK

Awards
1000mg deca a week 1250 sust 400 tren hex and 50mg of tren ace every day im im injecting the rest every other day ive been cycling for 2 years and have used all of the above quite a few times but never combined deca and tren. Some people think its stupid but apparently the gains are just insane so i thought lets get on it and see. How do i look at these sticky things bruv?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Could be me but....... something seems wrong here... not sure were to begin. Pretty sure manbeast's face would explode if he saw those posts^^^^

TRENPHREAK

TRENPHREAK

Awards
Thanks for the brilliant advice guys ill just ****in smash it out **** it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Your only 21 and need these high of doses already??? I f*cking stunned.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I still can't put together a response that I think the OP will take seriously...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
what the **** is a damn troll. i have not been able to figure that out.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
oh well that's pretty lame.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
mayb ur a trollolol but if ur not i feel bad for you....your probably gonna piss blood on that cycle