TREN dun dun dun (eerie music)

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok lads I think I'm gonna add tren to my cycle. Currently on test mast and primo. Seeing results however nothing too drastic and I wanna hit those turbo boosters. I'm alittle concerned about ruining my relationship with my chick and possibly my new job. I know that the standard dose of tren ace is usually 50-100mg every other day so I was wondering what if I did 25mg every other day? Or will I go bananas and ruin my life at that dose too. Feedback please

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran it before?
Nope never. Everyone says it's a game changer. My older bodybuilding friends are laughing at me right now. They're saying all the test im taking is nothing compared to tren etc I'm scared of the sides tho

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1- it’s not a game changer but it’s good.
2- tren rage is a myth, just like any other steroids it’ll only enhance your personally traits so if you’re an asshole you’ll be a mega ducking asshole. If you’re insecure it’ll make you hella weird. Etc. Normal people remain normal im on tren right now and it never changed me whatsoever.
3- it’s extremely toxic and will hit your health markers like nothing else.
4- im only running tren 8 weeks out of a show for the aesthetic look it give when you’re below 7-8% BF. I don’t see the point of running it in a bulk or in a regular cut as other stuff/mix will do just as good while being way less toxic.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fir whatever it's worth Ryan Russo said the exact same thing. There's no point in doing it unless it's pre contest since there's other things out there that'll do what you want as a gym bro without trashing your bio markers

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1- it’s not a game changer but it’s good.
2- tren rage is a myth, just like any other steroids it’ll only enhance your personally traits so if you’re an asshole you’ll be a mega ducking asshole. If you’re insecure it’ll make you hella weird. Etc. Normal people remain normal im on tren right now and it never changed me whatsoever.
3- it’s extremely toxic and will hit your health markers like nothing else.
4- im only running tren 8 weeks out of a show for the aesthetic look it give when you’re below 7-8% BF. I don’t see the point of running it in a bulk or in a regular cut as other stuff/mix will do just as good while being way less toxic.
Ok thank god. That's what I needed to hear. I don't need it then. I'll save it then until I'm getting ready for a show. In the meantime I think I'm gonna throw some Dianabol back into the mix. I been off it for 5 weeks now or somewhere around there. I think the liver is chill now, time to put him to work! Muahahhahaha

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A safer option would be to up your doses on the Test, Mast, and Primo. Your already responding, and those three are very forgiving, hardly any sides, even at higher doses. How much are you at now?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally don’t ever add anything in a cycle if anything I’ll up the dosages somewhere in the middle. When someone’s always trying to add stuff you réalise all their thoughts are towards gear and they think gear is the secret to getting big but they disregard everything else. Look if you don’t have a coach you’re already missing out on a lot. Every week where you don’t adjust the diet (if needed) is potential gains and progress missed. Coach, changing diet to follow the progress and progressive overload and intensity + rest is what’s going to get someone huge, with gear. Not adding and taking out orals / new injectable’s every month in hope creating dumbledores secret potion…

For exemple.. after my show September 25.. I’ll hit a rebound, drop test to 150, cruise for 8-10 weeks while the food is most anabolic due to rebound and when I go back on cycle I’ll do something like 750 test 300 npp 300 eq and I won’t touch that for my whole off season. If anything mid cycle I’ll up npp and eq to 400. Once the gear is there man it’s there. The rest becomes way more important

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A safer option would be to up your doses on the Test, Mast, and Primo. Your already responding, and those three are very forgiving, hardly any sides, even at higher doses. How much are you at now?
I'm doing a gram of test, 600primo and 400mast.
Already alot of oil. I dunno if I wanna add anymore. I should probably change some **** up diet wise. The goal is just to gain as much weight as possible. Started at 150, got to 165 and then there was a death in the family so I started slacking on my diet and dropped down to 160, yesterday I weighed 163 so I think I'm climbing back up. Once I get on my set diet I think the weight will start climbing up again. I just like the quick effects of whenever I add something new

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Already alot of oil. I dunno if I wanna add anymore. I should probably change some **** up diet wise. The goal is just to gain as much weight as possible. Started at 150, got to 165 and then there was a death in the family so I started slacking on my diet and dropped down to 160, yesterday I weighed 163 so I think I'm climbing back up. Once I get on my set diet I think the weight will start climbing up again. I just like the quick effects of whenever I add something new
Why and how are you 163 on that amount of gear?!!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive worked with a coach on and off for the past few years and I told him I wanted to do a show. Me being 5' 8" and only 150 he was saying we need to pack on a ton of weight and then come down to cut. This is something that's gonna take a while so I wanna see how big I can get. I've never weighed 165 lol. The best I've looked a was probably 155-160 and pretty lean a few years back. I'd like to be 180 and lean tho. Every time I do a cycle I'll run test at around 400-500. This time I wanted to go bananas and run it at a gram and see what happens. Alot of older dudes told me they'd run it at a gram or even more. Honestly I'm not seeing a huge difference however my weight is up a little bit more than usual but generally I feel kinda the same as if I were on 500

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tren is the most brutal AAS out there, whether it be Tren Ace, E, methyl tren, or even Primabolan

I have had the gift to see hundreds of clients over the past 20+ years, many of whom used tren. I have used it no less then a dozen cycles in my years competing.

I have seen dozens if not hundreds of clients complain of depression, anxiety, paranoia, severe anger and rage on and off, before during and after. Users can suffer severe psychological problems even long term after cessation and several of my clients have had to go on psych meds following cessation

I have several clients arrested on Tren

I have several clients who think their wives/gfs were cheating on them for no reason. Suffered severe paranoia which led to breakups and divorce.

As you know I have no reason to lie to you. Therefore before you make your decision consider what I am telling you.

The majority of the users I deal with have sides, some of them even permanent.

Hair loss and lactation is another fun side I saw in alot of clients.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, I didn’t realize your Test dose was that high. Yeah, you always want to begin with proper diet and training to meet your goals. Anabolics will help you grow more with the proper diet and training.
I would increase my calories, and evaluate my training and intensity. Be honest with yourself and make adjustments accordingly. And like Matt said if you can afford a good coach, they can be a great investment to reach your goals quicker. A good coach will constantly help with your diet and training, and make adjustments according to results.
Edit: Just saw you have a coach. You might want to evaluate him then if you haven’t reached your goals. He works for you

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why and how are you 163 on that amount of gear?!!
Because no matter the amount of gear you take, if you don’t eat enough and have proper diet follow up and consistency, even more important if you cannot bring sets to failure where training is no fun, you’ll never grow. Obviously this kid is doing none of that unfortunately. It’s quite sad to see

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren is the most brutal AAS out there, whether it be Tren Ace, E, methyl tren, or even Primabolan

I have had the gift to see hundreds of clients over the past 20+ years, many of whom used tren. I have used it no less then a dozen cycles in my years competing.

I have seen dozens if not hundreds of clients complain of depression, anxiety, paranoia, severe anger and rage on and off, before during and after. Users can suffer severe psychological problems even long term after cessation and several of my clients have had to go on psych meds following cessation

I have several clients arrested on Tren

I have several clients who think their wives/gfs were cheating on them for no reason. Suffered severe paranoia which led to breakups and divorce.

As you know I have no reason to lie to you. Therefore before you make your decision consider what I am telling you.

The majority of the users I deal with have sides, some of them even permanent.

Hair loss and lactation is another fun side I saw in alot of clients.
I suppose you coached a lot of absolute fucking morons who were nuts from the get go. I know pretty much every competitor that’s serious here in Quebec from regional to national and pro and I have yet to see someone ruin their life because of tren. I knew one guy who became crazy and wanted to kill his wife while on tren but as a natty he was already following her and spying on her every move and was an insecure psycho beta. Tren Will only enhance your personally traits.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because no matter the amount of gear you take, if you don’t eat enough and have proper diet follow up and consistency, even more important if you cannot bring sets to failure where training is no fun, you’ll never grow. Obviously this kid is doing none of that unfortunately. It’s quite sad to see
Thank you thank you thank you.. this last cycle was only 500 test 300 deca for 12 weeks 50mg dbol for first 4 and I gained a legit 30 pounds I was up 40 but did lose some water obviously, I was also spending 1000$ a month on food. My point is I wasn't doing anywhere close to that amount of gear and still was able to pack on the muscle

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah to be honest I was steadily growing when I was doing my shakes in between my regular meals but lately my diet has been messed up because of a death in my family but I'm getting back to it. Yeah I've heard enough I'm not going to take the tren. I actually really like the fast acting effects of Dianabol. I guess I'll just stick with that

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah to be honest I was steadily growing when I was doing my shakes in between my regular meals but lately my diet has been messed up because of a death in my family but I'm getting back to it. Yeah I've heard enough I'm not going to take the tren. I actually really like the fast acting effects of Dianabol. I guess I'll just stick with that
I don’t want to be rude I only want to help you réalise what’s not your working here so you actually reach your goal… but how were you steadily gaining if you’re 160 lbs? The harsh reality is you’ve been running a very high dose of steroids for your weight on top of unnecessary oral after oral and all that for not much progress. I was just like you in 2020. You need to find a good coach man you won’t go nowhere like this bro.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I suppose you coached a lot of absolute fucking morons who were nuts from the get go. I know pretty much every competitor that’s serious here in Quebec from regional to national and pro and I have yet to see someone ruin their life because of tren. I knew one guy who became crazy and wanted to kill his wife while on tren but as a natty he was already following her and spying on her every move and was an insecure psycho beta. Tren Will only enhance your personally traits.
First of all don't be fucking rude. You don't know me to disrespect me or a client of mine.

Secondly, I have long time work in the Medical field, administering meds, besides my amateur history competing in 4 sports : Bodybuilding, Strongman, Powerlifting and Highland games. Not to mention coaching thousands.

Which means I have far more experience then you in everything.

Also , I personally worked with Dr. Thomas O'Connor. Let's see what he says about Tren.

But you and your Canadians probably know more then him too, right???

What did you say your medical degree was in??

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First of all don't be fucking rude. You don't know me to disrespect me or a client of mine.

Secondly, I have long time work in the Medical field, administering meds, besides my amateur history competing in 4 sports : Bodybuilding, Strongman, Powerlifting and Highland games. Not to mention coaching thousands.

Also , I personally worked with Dr. Thomas O'Connor. Let's see what he says about Tren.

Cool resume sir. I still said what I said and the fact you had dinner with Oprah winfrey and shared a 8 holes with tiger wood won’t change my mind. Sorry if it came off as being an asshole, I’m fully Canadian but I’m sure deep down there’s some American in me.. it must be that.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want to be rude I only want to help you réalise what’s not your working here so you actually reach your goal… but how were you steadily gaining if you’re 160 lbs? The harsh reality is you’ve been running a very high dose of steroids for your weight on top of unnecessary oral after oral and all that for not much progress. I was just like you in 2020. You need to find a good coach man you won’t go nowhere like this bro.
No bro you're totally right. Honestly when I follow my diet everything works but the problem is I have trouble sticking to it due to whatever throws me off. Generally my average meal will be 8oz white meat with 300grams rice and besides that I'll have shakes in between and maybe alittle red meat here and there. When I started I was 150 and I shot up quickly but my mom died and it fucked me up and the past 2 weeks I been eating whatever and only when I get hungry. I didn't stop training tho but my diet has gone to ****. My girlfriend has been cooking meals for me tho and now I'm getting back to it. You're absolutely right tho, I should dial my diet back in and the results will come. No magic pills

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No bro you're totally right. Honestly when I follow my diet everything works but the problem is I have trouble sticking to it due to whatever throws me off. Generally my average meal will be 8oz white meat with 300grams rice and besides that I'll have shakes in between and maybe alittle red meat here and there. When I started I was 150 and I shot up quickly but my mom died and it fucked me up and the past 2 weeks I been eating whatever and only when I get hungry. I didn't stop training tho but my diet has gone to ****. My girlfriend has been cooking meals for me tho and now I'm getting back to it. You're absolutely right tho, I should dial my diet back in and the results will come. No magic pills
Sorry about your Mom bro…hope your doing better.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take some time for yourself then and make sure you’re okay.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what I meant, it’s really confusing to me that ppl think more gear is the key and not straight their diet and training out first. 2g of gear is way to much for a 160lb guy.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I know who you are and what you have done, you’re very experienced and used to be very strong, I learned some stuff from you but… maybe you don’t have to tell your resume every time you comment on something, I see you on another board also and it’s the same thing there, ppl know you by know and that “your clients” have done this or that, I’ll take your advices without hearing about your resume even how impressive it is.

I’m saying this respectfully so don’t take it the wrong way.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know who you are and what you have done, you’re very experienced and used to be very strong, I learned some stuff from you but… maybe you don’t have to tell your resume every time you comment on something, I see you on another board also and it’s the same thing there, ppl know you by know and that “your clients” have done this or that, I’ll take your advices without hearing about your resume even how impressive it is.

I’m saying this respectfully so don’t take it the wrong way.
I appreciate that.

Sadly as you know in this industry you have to explain yourself or people sleep on you. This Canadian guy has no clue who I am or what I have done.

He thinks because he competes he can **** on me and anyone else that disagrees with him

I dont mind if someone disagrees with me, EVER. If someone challenges me, like he did. Then its on.

Appreciate your feedback.

BTW most of my threads on other forums are trashing Joe biden, not tren LOL :)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate that.

Sadly as you know in this industry you have to explain yourself or people sleep on you. This Canadian guy has no clue who I am or what I have done.

He thinks because he competes he can **** on me and anyone else that disagrees with him

I dont mind if someone disagrees with me, EVER. If someone challenges me, like he did. Then its on.

Appreciate your feedback.

BTW most of my threads on other forums are trashing Joe biden, not tren LOL :)
I’m not here for a debate but 1 thing I’ve noticed through your two messages is you assume things when In reality you’re not in a position to know anything about me. That tells ALOT about you in general.
1)after proudly writing your resume you instantly claimed you obviously knew more than me. Knew more than someone you don’t even know the name of. That automatically makes you lose credit.
2) you seemed to find the need to say a second time that I have no idea all you have done, like your second name was dumbledore. Insinuating all you have done is so much better than the guy you know nothing about.
3) I never once even spoke about you. I don’t know who you are and I don’t care about who you are. In business AND in life someone assuming he’s better than people who doesn’t even know is usually automatically discredited and looks a little silly. Lets leave it at that

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not here for a debate but 1 thing I’ve noticed through your two messages is you assume things when In reality you’re not in a position to know anything about me. That tells ALOT about you in general.
1)after proudly writing your resume you instantly claimed you obviously knew more than me. Knew more than someone you don’t even know the name of. That automatically makes you lose credit.
2) you seemed to find the need to say a second time that I have no idea all you have done, like your second name was dumbledore. Insinuating all you have done is so much better than the guy you know nothing about.
3) I never once even spoke about you. I don’t know who you are and I don’t care about who you are. In business AND in life someone assuming he’s better than people who doesn’t even know is usually automatically discredited and looks a little silly. Lets leave it at that
I know based on 22+ years on forum that when someone acts tough like you and challenges someone they don't know.

They are not up to the job.

That's a fact. You aren't up to the job.

Easey peasey. Both you and Trudeau can kiss my ass.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wolverine is Canadian
Wolverines cool.

Justin Trudeau and his liberal POS supporter now playing the victim, now that he knows his ass was handed to him can fu-ck off.

Spoiler alert @Mathb33 I'm not gonna be banned.

You should have just left me alone you liberal POS.

If you were American you'd be a Biden supporter you pu$$y.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wolverines cool.

Justin Trudeau and his liberal POS supporter now playing the victim, now that he knows his ass was handed to him can fu-ck off.

Wait if you support Biden you're a pu$$y?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I didn't think my post would turn into a political debate! Hey remember that austrian painter? He was my favorite politician 🙂

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Mathb33 where are u?

You called me out. I have more experience in my penis then you.

Let me call you out you POS.

Respond. I dare you to try and resp
ond

You thought you'd walk all over me.. and I make you look like a stupid fucking fool.

And there is nothing you can do about it.. you fucking pos.

Go hide. I'd whip your fucking ass in real life.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wolverines cool.

I don’t want you to get banned? Do you really think I reported you? Lol.. why do you look so insecure man. Life is good, you have a great physique, obviously a great career! Chill man everything is good :)

Talking about me being tough, if we re-read this discussion you’re the one calling me names left and right like were 18 years old lol relax buddy

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want you to get banned? Do you really think I reported you? Lol.. why do you look so insecure man. Life is good, you have a great physique, obviously a great career! Chill man everything is good :)

Talking about me being tough, if we re-read this discussion you’re the one calling me names left and right like were 18 years old lol relax buddy
I think you guys are demonstrating to me in real time why I should stay away from tren 🤣

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Mathb33 where are u?

You called me out. I have more experience in my penis then you.

Let me call you out you POS.

Respond. I dare you to try and resp
ond

You thought you'd walk all over me.. and I make you look like a stupid fucking fool.

And there is nothing you can do about it.. you fucking pos.

Go hide. I'd whip your fucking ass in real life.
Dude you’re litterally proven that a nutcase will be a nutcase. You’re litterally going crazy for nothing and making a fool out of yourself lol. This isn’t hunger games wtf is wrong with you 😂😂😂
I stated every fucking idiot who did some crazy ass **** and ruined his life on tren already had pre existing problems and I stand on what I said.
If you think this is going to turn into who’s got the bigger balls on a forum you got the wrong guy I don’t have time to lose with that. I said what I said and mean it, you said whatever you wanted to say about me that’s completely fine. Lets leave it at that

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I can honestly say that tren is the only substance that has ever gave me “rage”. My temper was super elevated on it.

wirh that being said it is by far the best steriod I’ve used .the fat lost and strength gains are insane. I love it at 100mg a day but don’t recommend that dose to most people.

50mg every other day, I don’t find to be to harsh for an experienced person. At 160 lbs you are already taking some high doses of your gear isn’t under dosed.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard tren can turn you gay
LOL! You been watching More Plates More Dates? I seen the one where he was talking about Tren causing dudes to start getting into trannys and weird sexual stuff. In my opinion they were probably a little gay to begin with. LOL! Please nobody take this the wrong way. To each their own man no homophobia here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please don’t say that Tren caused this, because this is scary…… JK
View attachment 220298

Maybe it just amplified what was already in him. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Matt/Janae was totally insane as a powerlifter! Crazy weight cuts & world records. He’s written stories about when he was a marine, driving a nail through his hand in a “pain tolerance exercise” as a personal challenge or something. His writing was how I first learned the fundamentals of cutting weight for a 24 hour weighin. One of the craziest backs in powerlifting:

IMG_6877.JPG

I have a picture somewhere with Janae at the Arnold; she’s probably still stronger than me “in retirement” & on estrogen. There’s a documentary called Transformer about him/her/pronoun.