TREN dun dun dun (eerie music)

Mikereyn513

Awards
maybe lol! serious tho does ANYBODY support that sad man?
For real though I saw him walk away from a podium one time after a news conference and the way he just limped out the room I $hit you not it reminded me of my ailing grandfather a year before he died. I don't care if you're a hard-core dem, to each their own, but c mon the guy is a shell of a man but I guess that's what everyone wants these days. If you're masculine then you're automatically some neo nazi gun toting racist

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt/Janae was totally insane as a powerlifter! Crazy weight cuts & world records. He’s written stories about when he was a marine, driving a nail through his hand in a “pain tolerance exercise” as a personal challenge or something. His writing was how I first learned the fundamentals of cutting weight for a 24 hour weighin. One of the craziest backs in powerlifting:

View attachment 220301

I have a picture somewhere with Janae at the Arnold; she’s probably still stronger than me “in retirement” & on estrogen. There’s a documentary called Transformer about him/her/pronoun.
That’s a wild story. I knew I had read something about him/her, but didn’t realize this was the
guy urrr gal….I’m too old to get this confused.😵💫😁

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a wild story. I knew I had read something about him/her, but didn’t realize this was the
guy urrr gal….I’m too old to get this confused.
If you have ever heard ‘Kroc Rows’ in reference to heavy widowmaker db row sets, this is Kroc.

Mikereyn513

Awards
This thread has gotten outta control all op wanted was to know if he should add tren and now its gone to politics, dudes net banging on each other and transvestites...my kinda thread lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread has gotten outta control all op wanted was to know if he should add tren and now its gone to politics, dudes net banging on each other and transvestites...my kinda thread lol
Yeah, I blame the “outta control” on Tren….now he sees the path it can lead to just in thought. Imagine what would have happened if we were all partaking in the adventure that is Tren.😎

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 6
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 21
Supplements 0
Supplements 13