Tren and natty test boosters?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
So I just ordered some component TH...probly will do the conversion might just run it transdermal...we shall see

either way, what would yous suggest would be good to stack it with regarding the natty test boosters

lets say like the NHAstack + tren or something like that?

powerfull etc etc

theres a lot out there now. So far I've only used them for post cycle therapy

h19

oh and if there is a similar thread point me in the right direction..thanks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing tren is going to shut you down so using a natural test booster while on tren would be basically useless from what i've read. basically if your shut down there is nothing to boost. (maybe someone with more knowledge could explain this better?)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
So I just ordered some component TH...probly will do the conversion might just run it transdermal...we shall see

either way, what would yous suggest would be good to stack it with regarding the natty test boosters

lets say like the NHAstack + tren or something like that?

powerfull etc etc

theres a lot out there now. So far I've only used them for post cycle therapy

h19

oh and if there is a similar thread point me in the right direction..thanks.
powerfull and tren should be interesting because tren could give you problems with progestins and powerfull is a antiprogestin--raises dopamine.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
powerfull and tren should be interesting because tren could give you problems with progestins and powerfull is a antiprogestin--raises dopamine.

so what does that mean?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Not everyone experiences prolactin problems while on tren. Natty test boosters are not going to be sufficient enough for the level of shutdown that tren produces. Put some test in there.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I agree with idunk..get some syno & throw in some test prop.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I agree with idunk..get some syno & throw in some test prop.

that's what i am thinking. Can someone pm me with some conversion instructions or something?

There used to be a section with that crap here but apparently it's gone

h19

E-Swift25

Awards
Not everyone experiences prolactin problems while on tren. Natty test boosters are not going to be sufficient enough for the level of shutdown that tren produces. Put some test in there.
Absolutely, test is a necessity on tren or deca. Just fair warning. You may find out first hand, the meaning of tren-****.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing tren is going to shut you down so using a natural test booster while on tren would be basically useless from what i've read. basically if your shut down there is nothing to boost. (maybe someone with more knowledge could explain this better?)
nope, you hit it spot-on brother :) taking a drug that basically just lowers aromatase activity will do nothing when you have next to no circulating T.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
according to this
Bodybuilding.com - The Intern - Site Specific Androgen Receptor Modulation - Get Big, Stay Big!
atd kept the boys working while taking 100mg methyl test

People are usually hating on the atd for pct but if this is true that is pretty amazing for use during and then pct with the usual nolva/clen etc

what do you guys think ?
one should examine those claims VERY carefully. the important points from that article's "study", as i see them, are:

1) ATD metabolites are well know to skew androgen tests in a manner that does NOT indicate true levels.

2) IMPORTANT: methyltest has a short active life compared to any injected estered steroid. if they only dosed one time in the morning, the results will depend a GREAT deal on what time they checked T. they dont mention timing. they couldnt have picked a worse steroid to test with.

3) although they use numbers to quantify the changes in estrogen and LH/FSH, they ONLY describe the "increase" in T levels as being significant, withOUT numbers, and they are ambiguous as to the reference numbers - do they mean baseline or as compared to the anastrozole group?

4) this is the extent of the clinical reliability assertion: "real-world test recently performed in Mexico" BWAHAHA

there are a number of other problems i have with this article, but i dont have time.

an important thing to mention is that: tren will occupy ARs and PgRs in the HPTA, which is probably what makes it so suppressive. an androgen which only binds to the AR and does not aromatize (therefore the ER isnt flooded) will be much less suppressive, ie. primo, winny, masteron, var, tbol, etc....also works when you add an AI to an aromatizing steroid like test, methyltest, eq, etc....suppression will probably be reduced.

so there certainly is something to the use of AIs during test cycles that might prevent complete shutdown....i dont think the folks who conducted that "study" ar far off base, but their methods and ethics are questionable at best and their science is even more shakey.