Trehnbolic (topical tren) logging opportunity!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you just put an app in for alpha max as well?
yea but this would be my go to...... and like tbone said, i havent had a chance to log in a while and these products are totally different for me so I was really excited so y not try to get one? good eye

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
yea but this would be my go to...... and like tbone said, i havent had a chance to log in a while and these products are totally different for me so I was really excited so y not try to get one? good eye
Well as long as you are going to only run one you get my vote

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am soooooo excited about this! love that we are doing TDs now and this product is going to be legit!!!! I myself cant wait to run it. Lets see more apps!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in. Not with an app (mid-cycle right now), but for the great convo.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thus looks like a good carrier hmm transdermal tren/clen to go with my dienolone ace and winny

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I'll follow a long on the log, whoever gets the opportunity to log it!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as long as you are going to only run one you get my vote
thanks man, much appreciated.... trust me I would NEVER try to take advantage of a company being so generous as to give away a product and trust me with my review. That says alot about a company, trusting in a stranger to give a good and honest review of their product. That is why I always try to give good reiews and put anythign in the logs that the company wants. Its the lease I can do

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I'm kinda worried about the infamous tren sides...
This is why I ran only one MLMG cycle.

I stay away from tren hormones or derivatives. I'm fully aware of cycle supports but, I don't want to even travel that road lol

"Drier" hormones for me only

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This is why I ran only one MLMG cycle.

I stay away from tren hormones or derivatives. I'm fully aware of cycle supports but, I don't want to even travel that road lol

"Drier" hormones for me only
Well you are also a beast even with out the wet compounds

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you looked into how to combat the potential sides that could arise?

yes, willing to combat them with whateer ncessry.....anything you would personlly recommend? At the same time dont want to scew the log too much

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also never mentioned that I am on TRT so the shut down will no tbe an issue, but i will keep my trt dose the same for an accurrate log.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
yes, willing to combat them with whateer ncessry.....anything you would personlly recommend? At the same time dont want to scew the log too much
Well with tren Prolactin sides are usually the biggest concern with depending on the dose Inhibit P has been good to most people but others invest in Prami.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
you don't have to worry about tren sides with topical tren lol. Doesn't come close to the real thing.

Still some good gains though

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also never mentioned that I am on TRT so the shut down will no tbe an issue, but i will keep my trt dose the same for an accurrate log.
I thought you were only in your 20's?. Really young to essentially self castrate yourself for life. Not that I don't believe in TRT....It's just that at such a young age I would be fighting till my last breath to stay off of TRT.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you were only in your 20's?. Really young to essentially self castrate yourself for life. Not that I don't believe in TRT....It's just that at such a young age I would be fighting till my last breath to stay off of TRT.
Ya it six been pon for a while scared to try a restart on my own and don't know of any good docs around. Also, afraid of feeling like **** all the ti,me while trying to restart

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to get these logs up and going quickly so I plan on closing this down fairly soon. In other words, if you're riding the fence about putting in an app, DO IT NOW!!!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would like to get these logs up and going quickly so I plan on closing this down fairly soon. In other words, if you're riding the fence about putting in an app, DO IT NOW!!!!!
And if you are ridding a fence get off of it you are scaring your neighbors!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
And if you are ridding a fence get off of it you are scaring your neighbors!
Besides, if you fall the wrong way it could really hurt!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just thinking that. I keep seeing a ton of mid 20 somethings on TRT. I'm almost 40 and still not on it.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I was just thinking that. I keep seeing a ton of mid 20 somethings on TRT. I'm almost 40 and still not on it.
Me either. In my 20s, TRT was the last thing I needed... for more than one reason.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well with tren Prolactin sides are usually the biggest concern with depending on the dose Inhibit P has been good to most people but others invest in Prami.
I do have some inhibit p if I need it

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's do this!!!

01tj

Awards
When will we know who gets the go? I'm planning on getting something soon and if I get picked I'll just go with trehnbolic. If not I need to decide on what I'm going to do.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya Orbit as always is doing its thing with a solid intro price plus their always convenient 10% discount with the code SOCIAL
Or you can go to the IF site and use the code MCCREW20 to get 20% off of our entire line up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya it six been pon for a while scared to try a restart on my own and don't know of any good docs around. Also, afraid of feeling like **** all the ti,me while trying to restart
^^^^ this guy is a good man. ive seen his logs, been around for a while.

That being said, as much as I want to push this new product, PERSONALLY i wouldnt use it for a first cycle. I would stick to epi or halo

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
^^ good man. Tren is not a first cycle at all. I'd say epi and halo like you did, but also low dosed dmz with extra support should be fine.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, been absent for a bit. Had to have my 12 yo dog put down yesterday so wasn't really feeling like getting on here. *sigh*

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tren cough seems to be an IM only phenomenon. FWIW. And this is t/d Trendione, not trenbolone enanthate - if sides get bad and lowering the dose/upping or adding support doesn't help, you can simply stop it. Not like you're gonna have to clear esthers for a few weeks.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sorry guys, been absent for a bit. Had to have my 12 yo dog put down yesterday so wasn't really feeling like getting on here. *sigh*
Damn brother I'm sorry that's hella rough. If you want R1 and I to take over this weekend there its no problem. Forums are probably not high on the To do list

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I personally think mkretz will bee fine since he odd on trt but that's me. Its a little different ball game when you have even test levels

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn brother I'm sorry that's hella rough. If you want R1 and I to take over this weekend there its no problem. Forums are probably not high on the To do list
Yeah, it really sucks but I still gotta earn my keep!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally think mkretz will be fine since he odd on trt but that's me. Its a little different ball game when you have even test levels
I've thought that a few times too. Lol!