Unanswered Transdermal Testosterone Dosage

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I have injectables now. When I got to work this morning my coworker walked up and handed me two vials for free. He said he’s too old to mess with that stuff anymore. One vial is deca. The other is a blend that contains test, tren, and masteron. I’ll honestly probably never touch the one with tren. That shyt seems dangerous. But I’ll use the deca one day. Just not on this run. Maybe I’ll use the blend at a low dose eventually.
I would NEVER use deca either unless I was already on trt. Especially as young as you are. **** takes MONTHS to leave your system and it’s still in you long after pct is over.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve heard that 600 mg test e is quite the fun way to break the ice
I did 500 a week for 12 ish weeks I think and put on 35 ish pounds. That was with a kicker though

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The blend is called ultra-cut. And I know, I honestly might not use the deca either. I don’t want deca d!ck.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I have injectables now. When I got to work this morning my coworker walked up and handed me two vials for free. He said he’s too old to mess with that stuff anymore. One vial is deca. The other is a blend that contains test, tren, and masteron. I’ll honestly probably never touch the one with tren. That shyt seems dangerous. But I’ll use the deca one day. Just not on this run. Maybe I’ll use the blend at a low dose eventually.
Wish I had coworkers like you man!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would stick to test only or test and 1 oral for your first injectable cycle. But you can get great results and little to no sides with test tren mast at a low dose

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your being a guinea pig for something that has been tried by a bunch of ppl and your completely wasting your time. There's a limit to how much test gets in you via transdermal route and after a certain point all the rest is waisted. It's been done before and it's a waste of time. You could cover your body head to toe with it every day for a week and not achieve the same blood testosterone levels of injecting 250 mg of test per week.

You.
Are.
Wasting.
Your.
Time.
He could add some DMSO or some other skin penetrating agents to it and it might increase the absorption through the skin barrier. The molecular weight of testosterone base is 288, well below the ~350 threshold for not being absorbable, but still a large molecule.

I don't know what the other ingredients in the cream are to say whether or not the pharmacutical company that produces it has taken maximum advantage of getting it through the skin barrier. @YoungThor if you could list the other ingredients in the formula (check rxlist.com, it should have them if it's not inside the pamplet in the box it comes with) that might be helpful. This is just a theory, so I couldn't guarantee it would help, but I can give you a list of some other ingredients to add and sort of cook it up into a better "homebrew" transdermal test it might help you get more bang for your buck.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He could add some DMSO or some other skin penetrating agents to it and it might increase the absorption through the skin barrier. The molecular weight of testosterone base is 288, well below the ~350 threshold for not being absorbable, but still a large molecule.

I don't know what the other ingredients in the cream are to say whether or not the pharmacutical company that produces it has taken maximum advantage of getting it through the skin barrier. @YoungThor if you could list the other ingredients in the formula (check rxlist.com, it should have them if it's not inside the pamplet in the box it comes with) that might be helpful. This is just a theory, so I couldn't guarantee it would help, but I can give you a list of some other ingredients to add and sort of cook it up into a better "homebrew" transdermal test it might help you get more bang for your buck.
The thing is with topical, it often aromatises into estrogen the more you add. I like using a good td better than inj for trt. Reason being is it isnt going to get your levels crazy high and will better be utilized as a true replacement.

I mean you will get some benefits from upping the dose but its nothing like inject for sure.

Ime benzyl alcohol is the best carrier for passing through the dermis. It's not abrasive and wont make the skin break out as some topical do. And it is very effective at delivery.

Imo thor if youre looking to add a td with some punch topical tren now that's a different story. That shyt packs a he'll of a punch for a td.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The thing is with topical, it often aromatises into estrogen the more you add.
Do you have a source for this or is it just based on personal experience?

Ime benzyl alcohol is the best carrier for passing through the dermis. It's not abrasive and wont make the skin break out as some topical do. And it is very effective at delivery.

Imo thor if youre looking to add a td with some punch topical tren now that's a different story. That shyt packs a he'll of a punch for a td.
Back in the day, this forum was founded by BigDaddyChemo and curt2go specifically to discuss prohormones and transdermals. They both have old threads on bbcom with a spreadsheet for what to add to what specific hormone, along with a list of additives that can help the hormone pass the skin barrier more efficiently.

PH Homebrew by Curt2go
Transdermal Help & Spreadsheet by Big Daddy Chemo

I highly highly recommend checking them out. The spreadsheet link still works, although the names of the sources to buy the carriers are no longer available, but I'm sure you can still find them online (if not at your local hardware store). Just don't reply to those threads, as it's no longer permissible to discuss anything anabolic on bbcom.

I recently saw this post in another thread related to this very topic regarding transderaml tren.
v[...] For instance, the Pharma transdermal test that a doctor prescribed me was basically just a test base in alcohol and nothing else. My test levels came back and we're still fairly low for being on trt. So with the next bottle I pumped it all out into a bottle that I got from Vitamin Shoppe and added 12% DMSO and my next blood work my testosterone was almost doubled! So there's many reasons why I use the transdermal that I do. #1 being that I trust the source and helped develop the transdermal carrier system they use.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@StarScream66
Active ingredient: testosterone, USP.
Inactive and ingredients: ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, octisalate, povidone
I’ll probably just use it the way it came to be honest but I’d be interested in hearing your theories for future cycles.

@Godstrength i was not aware they make td tren. I’ve considered trying td trest. They say that packs a punch.

@Smont if I use the blend with tren then I probably will go super low with the doses like you said.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've seen guys make insane transformations on 1cc a week of that blend. It was called test rip or something like that 150 test 150mast 75 tren

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@StarScream66
Active ingredient: testosterone, USP.
Inactive and ingredients: ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, octisalate, povidone
I’ll probably just use it the way it came to be honest but I’d be interested in hearing your theories for future cycles.
Well, if you read through the posts I linked to on bbcom you'll find all the information you need. It's a list of chemicals that help hormones pass through the skin barrier much easier.

For example, Curt's recipe is:

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (99%) OR EHTANOL(C1-C4 ALCOHOL)
15% ISOPROPYL MIRISTRATE
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE
10% OLEIC ACID
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL
10% DMSO (99%)
In the thread he goes into detail about why these are used and what they do. If you can get yourself some test base powder you could make your own dermal and have MUCH better results with these homebrew formulas than with the stuff from the rx. You could also customize the dose. These blends were created with years of both trial and error and scientific study. So, I consider them gospel for making a homebrew transdermal. You could definitely also pick up some DMSO (everybody sells it) and add it with your topical test. It would ABSOLUTELY increase the bioavailability of the testosterone passing through the skin barrier. It's great stuff.

One other ingredient I came across was laurocapram which is used in the pharmaceutical industry and cosmetic industry to help ingredients pass through the skin barrier and it's a fascinating compound. I'm not sure of the availability or price of it though.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up 6 pounds in 4.5 weeks and looking slightly leaner. Strength is way up. It’s not crazy gains but I’m still enjoying it so far. My well-being is great too. I hope to gain another 6 pounds at least before the cycle ends.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MY NUTZ IS SHRUNK’D!

But seriously, my balls have been affected since early on in this cycle. The last two weeks the shrinkage has gotten pretty serious. They ache a lot and feel tight. Obviously, this is a sign my test cream is working, and I’ve experienced these symptoms before during sarms cycles, but to a far lesser degree. Anyway, here’s my question: is there a direct correlation between the amount of testicular shrinkage/achiness you feel and the difficulty of your pct? I assume the answer is yes but I want to hear from the pros.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
MY NUTZ IS SHRUNK’D!

But seriously, my balls have been affected since early on in this cycle. The last two weeks the shrinkage has gotten pretty serious. They ache a lot and feel tight. Obviously, this is a sign my test cream is working, and I’ve experienced these symptoms before during sarms cycles, but to a far lesser degree. Anyway, here’s my question: is there a direct correlation between the amount of testicular shrinkage/achiness you feel and the difficulty of your pct? I assume the answer is yes but I want to hear from the pros.
It's so weird how that effects ppl different. I was on test for 10 weeks with 4 weeks on strong orals past the 10 weeks for 14 total and mine never shrunk. They really never have. I like to think that's why I bounce back so fast post cycle in the past. At some point I wanna run something and 4 weeks after last pin get bloods with no pct just to see what it says

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's so weird how that effects ppl different. I was on test for 10 weeks with 4 weeks on strong orals past the 10 weeks for 14 total and mine never shrunk. They really never have. I like to think that's why I bounce back so fast post cycle in the past. At some point I wanna run something and 4 weeks after last pin get bloods with no pct just to see what it says
yeah well....ozzy Osbourne just turned 71. some people are indestructible!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah well....ozzy Osbourne just turned 71. some people are indestructible!!!
I know lol. I've always been lucky. Acne on my arms and shoulders has always been the only side I get from gear. I like to think im indestructible till I do something silly like throw my back out picking up the tv remote

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I said I’d update this when I finished the cycle and that has been long overdue. I’ve been off for three months now.

A lot of people said I would pretty much experience zero results from transdermal testosterone. I ended up not adding RAD140 like I said I would. I just used the test. I experimented with dosages throughout the cycle. I went as low as 60mg a day, and as high as 120mg a day. I used it for about 12 weeks.

I was pleased with the results, as my expectations were low. I was working on the road the entire cycle, sometimes coming home on weekends, but for the most part I had no access to the gym (maybe went to the gym twice). Instead, I relied on body weight exercises. I would also fill up one of those water coolers you see on the sidelines of football games, and I’d do a few exercises with that. On the weekends I would often use dumbbells that I keep at my house. On average I worked out 3 times a week. My job itself was an extremely strenuous daily workout.

I kept my diet the same as it was before the cycle. It was a relatively healthy diet, but I did a lot of cheating, and I have to admit I drank way too much beer.

Anyway, I gained 8 lbs and looked significantly leaner. After the cycle, I lost none of what I gained. Considering the variables, I’m satisfied with the results.