Unanswered Transdermal Testosterone Dosage

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have pharma grade testosterone topical solution. I’ve been on 60mg a day for three weeks and I’m already starting to see some benefits. I’ve gained four pounds and have gotten a little stronger, but I’m tempted to go up to 90mg a day already. Have any of you used test cream before? Should I stay patient and wait another week or two or ramp up now. I don’t want to stay patient too long, just to wind up having mediocre results.

By the way, I’ve had no unwanted side effects at this dose besides slightly increased resting heart rate. Also, some of you may remember me from a while back. I’m making my return after about six months off of here. This is my first time running anything since then.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this an rx from your doctor or are you buying it from somewhere else? If it's an rx you're going to run out early. You can ask your doc about bumping up your dosage, but make sure you're getting blood work, blood pressure, etc to make sure you're not getting any sides. Transdermal test is pretty weak compared to the stuff heavy steroid users use, so if you're seeing a benefit then that's good. If you ramp it up, don't expect to see major results or anything because the amount you're applying isn't equivalent to the actual amount your body absorbs since some is lost through the skin barrier.

Can I ask how old you are and if you had your test level checked before starting this?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m definitely keeping the expectations relatively low because I know it won’t compare to injectable test. I got three bottles off a coworker who gets it from a doctor. The pharmaceutical company that makes it is out of Israel. He hasn’t been using it so he has a few bottles saved up. I’m 26 and I don’t know my natural levels. I’ll probably run out around ten weeks in and then pct and take a long break again.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m definitely keeping the expectations relatively low because I know it won’t compare to injectable test. I got three bottles off a coworker who gets it from a doctor. The pharmaceutical company that makes it is out of Israel. He hasn’t been using it so he has a few bottles saved up. I’m 26 and I don’t know my natural levels. I’ll probably run out around ten weeks in and then pct and take a long break again.
Bump it up to 120mg a day which would be equal to about 300mg a week of test e. Throw in 16-20mg a day of msten and you'll be much more satisfied with strength and size.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well 100mg/day of test no ester or prop td equates to about 300mg/week which is on the lower side unless you are using strictly as a base to other substances. You would need to bump up the dose a bit if your looking for test to do all the work as far as results go. Eating will help too of course ;).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have pharma grade testosterone topical solution. I’ve been on 60mg a day for three weeks and I’m already starting to see some benefits. I’ve gained four pounds and have gotten a little stronger, but I’m tempted to go up to 90mg a day already. Have any of you used test cream before? Should I stay patient and wait another week or two or ramp up now. I don’t want to stay patient too long, just to wind up having mediocre results.

By the way, I’ve had no unwanted side effects at this dose besides slightly increased resting heart rate. Also, some of you may remember me from a while back. I’m making my return after about six months off of here. This is my first time running anything since then.
Welcome back Youngthor!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the responses. I think tomorrow I’ll jump up to 90mg and give that a week or so and then take it from there. I’m strictly running test, so I’ll probably end up bumping up to 120mg pretty quickly. I don’t want to add anything else to this cycle. I might have to buy a fourth bottle to prolong the cycle to 10-12 weeks if I’m going up to 120mg this soon, or otherwise it’ll end up only being about eight weeks. And thanks Joe Paul, glad to see you’re still hanging around.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think your going to put on any muscle from topical test. At least not enough to make a noticable difference. You will probably get a rise in estrogen that will put on a little water weight and that's about all I see happening.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bump it up to 120mg a day which would be equal to about 300mg a week of test e. Throw in 16-20mg a day of msten and you'll be much more satisfied with strength and size.
You could put a whole bottle on every day and it would not be comparable to 300mg of test im.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could put a whole bottle on every day and it would not be comparable to 300mg of test im.
Was going to say this... @Ironpirate how do you substantiate this???

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Smont but ultimately testosterone is testosterone, so I don’t see how your claim makes sense. The bottle I have comes with a lot of paperwork and in there they have a section that talks about studies they’ve done. It’s not unusual for men to double their test levels using the lowest prescribed dose.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be the guinea pig here and find out. The guy I get it from did mention that I’d be best off trying to cut up and that I shouldn’t expect much size at all, so I might change directions real quick. I just went up to 90mg. Also, it’s the brand that you swipe like a stick of deodorant. It’s interesting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ll be the guinea pig here and find out. The guy I get it from did mention that I’d be best off trying to cut up and that I shouldn’t expect much size at all, so I might change directions real quick. I just went up to 90mg. Also, it’s the brand that you swipe like a stick of deodorant. It’s interesting.
Your being a guinea pig for something that has been tried by a bunch of ppl and your completely wasting your time. There's a limit to how much test gets in you via transdermal route and after a certain point all the rest is waisted. It's been done before and it's a waste of time. You could cover your body head to toe with it every day for a week and not achieve the same blood testosterone levels of injecting 250 mg of test per week.

You.
Are.
Wasting.
Your.
Time.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your body absorb a certain percentage of test each time you apply it but there’s no cap on how much can get through your skin in a day.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I believe that’s true with all transdermal drugs. The more you apply, the more you receive. That’s true with drugs in general, whether it’s transdermal, oral, or injectable. The more you use, the more your body gets. Transdermal just isn’t as cost effective as injectable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you wanna make the most of this then take the gel with 20mg of rad 140 for 10 weeks. Test rad is a great combo and the rad alone should keep estrogen in check from the test gel. I know I sound like a dyck but I just dontvwant you to waste time and shutdown natural test for little results you could get with food and hard training alone

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you wanna make the most of this then take the gel with 20mg of rad 140 for 10 weeks. Test rad is a great combo and the rad alone should keep estrogen in check from the test gel. I know I sound like a dyck but I just dontvwant you to waste time and shutdown natural test for little results you could get with food and hard training alone
I just got a nosebleed reading this lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Smont but ultimately testosterone is testosterone, so I don’t see how your claim makes sense. The bottle I have comes with a lot of paperwork and in there they have a section that talks about studies they’ve done. It’s not unusual for men to double their test levels using the lowest prescribed dose.
It makes all the sense in the world or otherwise nobody on trt would go through pinning for his whole life if a cream was as good as injections. One of my best friend was forced to be on cream for 3 months before his doc would even think about injections. We both knew it was garbage but he was willing to go through it to have his paper. 90mg a day barely got him at 500 total test. Which is complete garbage if you want my opinion! He’s now on a tiny 125mg injectable dose a week and he’s sitting around 750.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It makes all the sense in the world or otherwise nobody on trt would go through pinning for his whole life if a cream was as good as injections. One of my best friend was forced to be on cream for 3 months before his doc would even think about injections. We both knew it was garbage but he was willing to go through it to have his paper. 90mg a day barely got him at 500 total test. Which is complete garbage if you want my opinion! He’s now on a tiny 125mg injectable dose a week and he’s sitting around 750.
I dont remember the exact numbers but when my uncle started trt, 180 to 200 mg a week had him at like 1800 plus. I think he's on 120mg every 10 days now

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont remember the exact numbers but when my uncle started trt, 180 to 200 mg a week had him at like 1800 plus. I think he's on 120mg every 10 days now
Exactly. My friend was on 650mg of cream a week and his levels were 500ish then he switched to 120mg injectable and he’s around 750. Nobody is going to tell me test is test lmao. This is laughable. 200mg brings me wayyyy above normal range.

Last edited:
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said testosterone is testosterone and I stand by that. The active ingredient in injectable test and td test is the same chemical/hormone. But I already acknowledged that injectable is better because your body won’t absorb all the rest cream. However, the more you add, the more you get. If an old man got his low test up to 500 on 90mg a day, then a young man with high test like me should be able to get his test we’ll over 1,000 by using 120mg. That’s if I’m one of the lucky ones who absorb it well.

Also, I’m already seeing results. But I will increase the dose and I might add a little rad. That’s the one sarm I still want to try.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know what your trying to say
I wish I could run rad that high. I see others going but 15 mg and above I get a nosebleed every day. I get the same results at lower dose (minus the blood). That is all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wish I could run rad that high. I see others going but 15 mg and above I get a nosebleed every day. I get the same results at lower dose (minus the blood). That is all.
I don't think you had rad then. 20mg is like bare minimum for me and most my buddies to see it do anything. I don't know what you had but I don't think it's rad causing that problem. I had no increases in blood pressure or really any sides what so ever at 30mg a day. Last time I used it I started at 15.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I said testosterone is testosterone and I stand by that. The active ingredient in injectable test and td test is the same chemical/hormone. But I already acknowledged that injectable is better because your body won’t absorb all the rest cream. However, the more you add, the more you get. If an old man got his low test up to 500 on 90mg a day, then a young man with high test like me should be able to get his test we’ll over 1,000 by using 120mg. That’s if I’m one of the lucky ones who absorb it well.

Also, I’m already seeing results. But I will increase the dose and I might add a little rad. That’s the one sarm I still want to try.
Getting test up to 1200 does not necessarily mean your gonna get gains. It's when your way past the natural upper limit that you get results from test. Unless your test was really low to start it might make a difference.

By the way, a carrot is a carrot but if you eat one and shove the other up your ass your gonna get 2 different outcomes

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been shoving carrots up my ass for 10+ years and I have 20/20 vision.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But I’m telling you I’m only 3 weeks in and I just boosted up to 90mg from 60mg and up until this point I’ve gained 4 pounds while looking leaner and I think there’s a lot more good stuff to come. My muscles just look fuller all the time too. I’m not looking for miracles here but I know for sure I’ll get some gains out of it. If I through in the rad it’ll be in another 2-3 weeks. But I’m prone to BP. I know some get that from rad while others don’t.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Nobody said my friend was an old man. He was 27 years old when he did the cream at 90mg a day for shitty results. You’re being stubborn and I’m not going to keep arguing but you’re right More cream should mean more test. If you’re willing to cream your body of 2grams of test a week to achieve what 300mg of injectable would do go ahead... spend those 300-400 dollars a week for that amount of cream. In reality you’re just stubborn about the idea because you’re not willing to pin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve been shoving carrots up my ass for 10+ years and I have 20/20 vision.
That just made my day I just started cracking up in the middle of like 5 people and no one has any clue why I'm laughing

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He has vials of pharma grade injectable test but you’re right, I’m not willing to pin this cycle. I will eventually but I’ve already bought the cream. Maybe I’ll pin next time but for now I’ll settle for lesser results. And you and Smont are both also stubborn. So I guess we all have that in common.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He has vials of pharma grade injectable test but you’re right, I’m not willing to pin this cycle. I will eventually but I’ve already bought the cream. Maybe I’ll pin next time but for now I’ll settle for lesser results. And you and Smont are both also stubborn. So I guess we all have that in common.
No you.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very reliable source too
Interesting. Mind PMing me source when you got a sec? That carrot analogy almost had me spray food all over my table, then I turn the page and Thor has another zinger. Thanks for the gigs gents.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered the rad140 so now you guys can get off my f*cking back. If 90mg of topical test and 15mg or rad140 doesn’t give me a boner then I don’t know what will.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ordered the rad140 so now you guys can get off my f*cking back. If 90mg of topical test and 15mg or rad140 doesn’t give me a boner then I don’t know what will.
A few hundreds mgs of injectable test will 😘. Btw if you need someone to cream your back call me

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mmmmm, a carrot up the azz perhaps?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get some dmso, apply after td test.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Why not get a blood test to see where your levels are at? Discountedlabs.com offers them via Labcorp for cheap.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was going to say this... @Ironpirate how do you substantiate this???
You guys are right. I was thinking 30-40 percent bio for the gel but it's really a lot lower, 8-14 percent when applied to optimal locations. You'd have to cover your entire body for any benefit.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys are right. I was thinking 30-40 percent bio for the gel but it's really a lot lower, 8-14 percent when applied to optimal locations. You'd have to cover your entire body for any benefit.
AH!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well then I guess I can consider myself a lucky one who responds well because I’m already seeing results. I’ll keep this updated. Of course I’ll be adding a little rad when I get it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well then I guess I can consider myself a lucky one who responds well because I’m already seeing results. I’ll keep this updated. Of course I’ll be adding a little rad when I get it.
Ya but you being the insane responder that you are, imagine the gains you’d make and how you’d respond on injectables 😁😁

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve heard that 600 mg test e is quite the fun way to break the ice

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I have injectables now. When I got to work this morning my coworker walked up and handed me two vials for free. He said he’s too old to mess with that stuff anymore. One vial is deca. The other is a blend that contains test, tren, and masteron. I’ll honestly probably never touch the one with tren. That shyt seems dangerous. But I’ll use the deca one day. Just not on this run. Maybe I’ll use the blend at a low dose eventually.