ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got a bottle of transdermal superdrol for cheap. Wondering if I made a mistake. Will the absorption be too poor? Anyone tried it before?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got a bottle of transdermal superdrol for cheap. Wondering if I made a mistake. Will the absorption be too poor? Anyone tried it before?
with transdermals it all depends on carrier...if worried about absorption apply a layer of dmso prior to the transdermal.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
with transdermals it all depends on carrier...if worried about absorption apply a layer of dmso prior to the transdermal.
I think the carrier is top notch

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you asking if even with a good carrier is it possible for superdrol to pass transdermally?
if so I would like to know also.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you asking if even with a good carrier is it possible for superdrol to pass transdermally?
Right, that's what I am wondering. If a ml is 17mg, will I absorb 17mg, or will it be like I'm absorbing 8mg. I know because it is methylated, it has high oral bioavailability. I only got the transdermal for a cheap price, and I like novelty. I believe the carrier is good, but just want to know how it compares to oral use.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD passes fine Transdermally.

Hey guys .... Be careful with the DMSO.
It works good. REAL GOOD.
So anything you've got on your hands, or skin or whatever will get sucked right into your body.

Make sure you're clean.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD passes fine Transdermally.

Hey guys .... Be careful with the DMSO.
It works good. REAL GOOD.
So anything you've got on your hands, or skin or whatever will get sucked right into your body.

Make sure you're clean.
Thanks for the warning!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Source talk regarding that website has been shutdown a couple of times recently (I believe one guy got suspended).

But I'm pretty sure a regular on here tested their SD ... And it WASN'T.
Can you find that thread where it was tested as not being SD. That would be disappointing.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you find that thread where it was tested as not being SD. That would be disappointing.

I'm not sure there was a thread.
.... And I'm not positive it was the TD version. But chances are, if their oral wasn't legit, neither was their TD.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
.... And I'm not positive it was the TD version. But chances are, if their oral wasn't legit, neither was their TD.
somethings are just too good to be true lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure I understand the logic for transdermal sd

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had the oral and after 2 weeks of nothing I gave up, they sent me a new batch though, their costumer service is great. I haven’t used the new batch yet so I’m not sure if it’s good or not.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD raws are so cheap, why even fake it?
That's what I'm thinking. Unless they they never intended to fake it, and the raws they got they never tested. And it's actually rice flour

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious to see how this plays out. Post a link in here if you do a log?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Note to self, don't run HCG unless I know there is suppression xD

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure I understand the logic for transdermal sd
Me neither. At best Id hope that some of the sides you may get from the oral mightnt be as bad. Obviously thered be no guarantees (as an example my sides with trest differ between oral vs trans vs inj).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me neither. At best Id hope that some of the sides you may get from the oral mightnt be as bad. Obviously thered be no guarantees (as an example my sides with trest differ between oral vs trans vs inj).
Maybe no stomach or appetite issues if taken transdermal? I dunno. Was just a good price.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SD raws are so cheap, why even fake it?
remember predator screwed up releasing sdrol that turned out to be bunk. They pulled it quick but presumably they just got sent bunk raws.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the oral and after 2 weeks of nothing I gave up, they sent me a new batch though, their costumer service is great. I haven’t used the new batch yet so I’m not sure if it’s good or not.
How in the heck is that great service? Bunk SD is harder to come by than real SD. The post is not helpful to the community.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How in the heck is that great service? Bunk SD is harder to come by than real SD. The post is not helpful to the community.
to be fair most suppliers get caught out with bunk raws every now and again. When it happened to pred with sdrol they pulled the product but didn’t replace anything, even unopened product (I know as I asked, I still have that ****).

so yeah ideally you’d want companies to be testing product before releasing it but owning up to a screw up and dealing with it is better than others have done.....

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will be lucky to get 10% absorption from TD - doesn’t make sense to use via route

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You will be lucky to get 10% absorption from TD - doesn’t make sense to use via route
This

using orally active compounds that already have 90% + oral bioavailability TD makes 0 sense.

Its another thing if a comppund is only active by injection and one doesnt want to pin (or you want to sell it as a "supplement", obviously you cant sell injectables as supplemwnts)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This

using orally active compounds that already have 90% + oral bioavailability TD makes 0 sense.

Its another thing if a comppund is only active by injection and one doesnt want to pin (or you want to sell it as a "supplement", obviously you cant sell injectables as supplemwnts)
Hey, maybe I only want to take 1mg a day eh? Lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I question that as a general statement.

In general, TDs are Much more effective than oral compounds.

(I'm not talking about SD here).
Well it is completely dependant on the compound. Can you give a specific example?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well it is completely dependant on the compound. Can you give a specific example?
I agree that it is.
(That's why I mentioned that I wasn't referring to SD).

Sure, I could give a lot of examples.

Here's some:

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With superdrol because it is methylated, oral ingestion would be the best and most optimal. It's almost fully orally bioavailable because of methylation. Essentially there isn't a need to turn it into a transdermal. Picked up because it was cheap, and was hopeful that I would get more than 10 percent of the compound absorbed lol.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
With superdrol because it is methylated, oral ingestion would be the best and most optimal. It's almost fully orally bioavailable because of methylation. Essentially there isn't a need to turn it into a transdermal. Picked up because it was cheap, and was hopeful that I would get more than 10 percent of the compound absorbed lol.
you could always run it along side a slightly lower than normal dose of oral SD.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree that it is.
(That's why I mentioned that I wasn't referring to SD).

Sure, I could give a lot of examples.

Here's some:

Well i did respond to the OP question regarding superdrol specifically, so i wasn’t making a generalised statement?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, when I have everything ready for me to cycle, you all will know first if TD SD is even viable, or if nothing at all happens. I have asked the company that made the TD if it is safe for a lab rat to orally ingest.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle will be most likely:

SD
Cardarine for lipids
NAC for liver
MK677 for appetite
HCG for energy and to make PCT easier
Clomid/Ipamorelin/modGRF for PCT

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well i did respond to the OP question regarding superdrol specifically, so i wasn’t making a generalised statement?
Ok.
I thought you were.

... And you definitely responded to my comment as if you were.

But it seems ( at this point, anyway) that we may be in agreement here.

:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, when I have everything ready for me to cycle, you all will know first if TD SD is even viable, or if nothing at all happens. I have asked the company that made the TD if it is safe for a lab rat to orally ingest.
You'll know if Their TD SD preparation is any good.