Transdermal/oral CUTTING SUPPLEMENT NEEDED!!

IronMind

Awards
The only part I need to get rid of fast is the fat in the abs area! I've heard of transdermal clen but i dont know if its as good as some ppl say... Besides DIET, i need a supp to help out.. recommendations?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
only effective trans fat loss i know about is Lipoderm Ultra.

For fat loss orally: basic cuts, cAMP, youshouldreallytrysearchinganyofthisasitsallbeendiscussedinenoughdetailtomakeyourheadspin V. 20 reloaded.

IronMind

Awards
i cant find an online store for lipoderm lol

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i cant find an online store for lipoderm lol
:gotsearch
You obviously didn't look very hard then, seeing as how it took me 10 seconds to find three Board Sponsor online supp stores that have it(nutraplanet, island, planetary..).

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Universals Kits PGH-T. It is good for a pound a week without trying.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what bodyfat% are you. Lipoderm ultra isn't as good if you have a higher bf% it's good for lower amounts to really see results. probablly like under 15%

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lipoderm ultra with added clen and cap hp rubed on before. Burns like hell, but works hella good as well.

IronMind

Awards
thx bro.... im going to search for some recommended doses+stacks for lipoderm.. but what do you recommend?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'd go with the pGHt from universalkits.com... by far and away the BEST cutting sup I've used.. it REALLY works, and I haven't lost an ounce of muscle or strength... and there is your product pimping of the day, folks :)

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
As far as transdermals, If you're looking for spot fat-loss, I would get down to a low low bodyfat first, even if it appears like the problem spots aren't disappearing. I tried lipo-Y for lower chest fat, and it didn't do a damn thing because my bodyfat was too high. Heard good results from people at sub 10s using that stuff.