Transdermal Epiandro vs Oral

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there that much of a difference ? I’ve done oral up to 900mg and didn’t really get too much out of it. Is transdermal much better?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there that much of a difference ? I’ve done oral up to 900mg and didn’t really get too much out of it. Is transdermal much better?
Actually I prefer transdermal if I’m going to run just one or the other, but I usually do oral and transdermal at the same time. That being said, if you didn’t get much out of 900mgs a day oral…idk how that’s possible lol.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I prefer transdermal if I’m going to run just one or the other, but I usually do oral and transdermal at the same time. That being said, if you didn’t get much out of 900mgs a day oral…idk how that’s possible lol.
Ya I dunno man, it was many years ago. I don’t think I did 900 the entire time but when I was done with the bottle the results weren’t enough to make me run it again. I just kinda chalked it up to the bad oral absorption people say it has.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya I dunno man, it was many years ago. I don’t think I did 900 the entire time but when I was done with the bottle the results weren’t enough to make me run it again. I just kinda chalked it up to the bad oral absorption people say it has.
What brand was it? I know some have better absorption than others

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how long was your cycle ?
ive ran couple 600mg and felt great on it.

you can try TD .. maybe dont just react to epi andro at all .. know plenty who stack td+oral as well .. TD after shower and oral pre workout

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand was it? I know some have better absorption than others
Hard rock Androvar…and the more I think of it I’m pretty sure it was around Covid when the gyms started shutting down so that may have been part of the reason results weren’t good.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your fairly lean and respond good to transdermals in general then yes it's better, probably up to 50% better.

450 TD should be similar to 900 oral

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your fairly lean and respond good to transdermals in general then yes it's better, probably up to 50% better.

Wow that’s quite the difference. Any recommendations?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Price, quantity, and delivery, I would choose apex stanogen because I just tested their carrier on my skin and like it the best. @nostrum420 knows his stuff
😊 Thanks man!

Lolligaggin

Awards
I've used apex alchemy and iconic formulations for TD, both are very good
What should someone expect to gain off of a cycle of epi ?
I know it's a kinda hard question because it depends what you're running with it , and most probably don't run it solo.

But ballpark if you can.

Lolligaggin

Awards
I saw someone on here a few weeks ago , or maybe just an old post that I read a few weeks ago where someone compared it to winny.
Found it kinda hard to believe but anything is possible I guess.

I was a little under impressed when I ran winny before.
But probably because I wasn't lean enough

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price, quantity, and delivery, I would choose apex stanogen because I just tested their carrier on my skin and like it the best. @nostrum420 knows his stuff
What’s the smell like?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was just checking out the web site…I’m not seeing how much of any ingredient is in the 1ml dosing. Unless I’m just a moron and am missing it.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was just checking out the web site…I’m not seeing how much of any ingredient is in the 1ml dosing. Unless I’m just a moron and am missing it.
Yeah a lot of the info is in product announcements here. Stanogen is 100mg/ml and they got that 60 ml bottle

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also maybe something @nostrum420 can add to the site.

Lolligaggin

Awards
Yeah a lot of the info is in product announcements here. Stanogen is 100mg/ml and they got that 60 ml bottle
But 400 to 450 is equal to 900 mgs oral ?

This goes further to prove a point I made a few days ago that a lot of these companies don't sell what a REAL month's supply is.

60 ml is 200 mgs a day.
They know it's not truly a month supply for most yet they market it as such.
Like Halodrol.
There's makers that sell 60 pills at 25 mgs when they know what works best is 75 to 100 mgs.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This goes further to prove a point I made a few days ago that a lot of these companies don't sell what a REAL month's supply is.

60 ml is 200 mgs a day.
Like Halodrol.
There's makers that sell 60 pills at 25 mgs when they know what works best is 75 to 100 mgs.
This is why I haven’t gone crazy jumping into andros…not very cost effective considering you can run Rad 140 at 10mg EOD and probably get as good if not better results. I’m not trying to be a monster or nothing, I’m 40 yrs old been lifting since I was a teen and just trying to get a little extra edge without completely shutting myself down while keeping it cost effective. Back in the day I’d grab a bottle of epistane or halodrol for $40 and be good to go. Nowadays you pay $60 for a natural product that don’t give you a quarter of the results. FDA sucks

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is why I haven’t gone crazy jumping into andros…not very cost effective considering you can run Rad 140 at 10mg EOD and probably get as good if not better results. I’m not trying to be a monster or nothing, I’m 40 yrs old been lifting since I was a teen and just trying to get a little extra edge without completely shutting myself down while keeping it cost effective. Back in the day I’d grab a bottle of epistane or halodrol for $40 and be good to go. Nowadays you pay $60 for a natural product that don’t give you a quarter of the results. FDA sucks
Epiandro is pretty great tho. Not gonna touch halodrol but a man can always obtain things still lol

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epiandro is pretty great tho. Not gonna touch halodrol but a man can always obtain things still lol
Lmao well if you can guide me to some halodrol….I used to go through Rock Discount but they shut down. I know I can get it from UK but finding solid source is tough…Brawn nutrition sounds like garbage and that’s who seems to be the big supplier out there.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lmao well if you can guide me to some halodrol….I used to go through Rock Discount but they shut down. I know I can get it from UK but finding solid source is tough…Brawn nutrition sounds like garbage and that’s who seems to be the big supplier out there.
Beyoncé has halo! Lol. But in all seriousness don’t sleep on epiandro! Stuff makes you feel great and liver health is not a concern

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

60 ml is 200 mgs a day.
Like Halodrol.
Apex-Alchemy doesn't market any of our products as "a month supply", or Any time length supply.
We go out of our way to let everyone know that dosages, individuals, and desired effects vary .... So the length of time that a bottle will last also varies.
I'm almost always available, so if you ever have any questions about any of our products, or anything else .... Please feel free to send me a PM
(y)💪:)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

60 ml is 200 mgs a day.
Like Halodrol.
Once you pass a certain price point many, heck most, consumers will be put off by the large upfront price. Companies put a full month in IF they can hit a reasonable price point. Many people are simply not going to pay 75+ for a bottle no matter what supply is in there. I see this everyday at our store when people pick up the two month supply bottles of certain products and then go on and on about how "expensive" it is. Then they buy the smaller MORE EXPENSIVE per serving bottle.

With hormonals not everyone uses the same dose either.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Once you pass a certain price point many, heck most, consumers will be put off by the large upfront price. Companies put a full month in IF they can hit a reasonable price point. Many people are simply not going to pay 75+ for a bottle no matter what supply is in there. I see this everyday at our store when people pick up the two month supply bottles of certain products and then go on and on about how "expensive" it is. Then they buy the smaller MORE EXPENSIVE per serving bottle.

True not everyone is smashing these pills down like me

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not the FDA's fault its congress critters. Look up the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 to see when it all went to **** as a group of good for nothing politicians decided to once again limit what you a FREE PERSON can put into YOUR BODY without being put in a cage if they catch you.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not the FDA's fault its congress critters. Look up the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 to see when it all went to **** as a group of good for nothing politicians decided to once again limit what you a FREE PERSON can put into YOUR BODY without being put in a cage if they catch you.
It was for the love of baseball sir!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandro,…To the question about size gain.
Well first I’ll say, I had a couple Olympus labs epi elites and I called it “rage in a bottle” …They are 250mg caps and at 750mg, man I could feel it! …Someone cut me off, bad, on the way to the gym and I tailed them for a while and flipped em the bird!…That is very out of character for me and a lesson to myself, to respect the power of these androgens, we all have our own chemistry with these things.

I achieved one of my leanest, hardest physiques on just epiandro and creatine….If you get the strength and aggression, and channel that into your training, over 8 weeks, and eat in a clean surplus, you will gain some lean quality size, that won’t drop off after pct…because it’s not all water/glycogen etc.

Knowing what I know now, and what’s available now, I’d stack some oral with stanogen and Hyperion. I’ve used transdermal androhard and dermacrine in a separate run and also had great results. I’ve got love for all these brands…Definitely steps above training natural, minimal suppression…Joints can ache just from lifting heavier alone, so that’s something to remember and budget in at least some fish oil, msm etc. I like cissus too.

Enjoy, and “tell us how you dooo”

chenk

Awards
Long time since I been on here. 35 year old ex pro hormone abuser that quit lifting seriously about 3-4 years ago.. I mean I’d lift here and there but nothing major. Now currently going on 2 months of REAL lifting in my splits, eating right etc I’m now on Day 2 alchemy labs EPIANDRO (also on month 2 of cel m test) pretty wild how fast epi hit the pumps every where and joints cracking already. Just taking the 2 caps per day. WHOS ALL RAN THIS STUFF AND WHAT YINS THINK OF KEEPING THE CEL M TEST (or something similar) going with it??

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established

60 ml is 200 mgs a day.
Like Halodrol.
Iconic Formulations is a month supply and they're amazing! top two transdermal formulas I've tried

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Long time since I been on here. 35 year old ex pro hormone abuser that quit lifting seriously about 3-4 years ago.. I mean I’d lift here and there but nothing major. Now currently going on 2 months of REAL lifting in my splits, eating right etc I’m now on Day 2 alchemy labs EPIANDRO (also on month 2 of cel m test) pretty wild how fast epi hit the pumps every where and joints cracking already. Just taking the 2 caps per day. WHOS ALL RAN THIS STUFF AND WHAT YINS THINK OF KEEPING THE CEL M TEST (or something similar) going with it??
There’s a lot of options/creative ways to do things….

Consider stacking a transdermal dhea with the epiandro, and adding in some joint supps.

You could finish out the bottle of m-test,…take a month off, and then run another or something similar during pct in addition to a serm.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

60 ml is 200 mgs a day.
Like Halodrol.
Iconic Formulations Ultra Epi is 450mg x 28 applications

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

At current pricing, Ultra Epi is $48 after our forum coupon code ($59.99 minus 20%)...for 450mg epiandro td - I don't think there's anything that competes with this value.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At current pricing, Ultra Epi is $48 after our forum coupon code ($59.99 minus 20%)...for 450mg epiandro td - I don't think there's anything that competes with this value.
What’s the coupon code? Would once a day dosing be good or do you split it up?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the coupon code? Would once a day dosing be good or do you split it up?
use coupon code DELSOL to save 20%

I generally recommend morning application - using epiandro too late in the day can cause insomnia

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you did 900 mg. of Epiandrosterone and didn't get any results out of it, there was either something else going on that caused you not to get results, you don't respond to Epiandro, or you didn't take legit Epiandro (which is very possible bc there are a lot of supply chain quality issues with Epiandrosterone raw materials).

Everyone has their own preferences - and I always say that it really just depends on the individual. I agree that using an oral and a topical at the same time can be cool, but for me, if I'm going to pick one or the other, I'd do oral at 600 mg. to 900 mg. just for convenience purposes personally.

I also agree that if someone doesn't respond to 900 mg. per day of an oral that there was likely either something else going on, they don't respond to it in general, or their is an issue with the product.

Epiandrosterone doesn't have nearly as bad of oral absorption as some people claim.

When you take almost anything as a supplement, you generally don't take 100 mg. expecting to absorb 100 mg, even with basic vitamins, minerals, herbs, etc. The dosage that companies dose at factors in you not absorbing all of it so the input dosage of XYZ is calculated with the absorption rate in mind so that you will absorb the amount they want you to.

We (CEL) were one of the first companies to offer Epiandrosterone all the way back in 2007 and back then, everyone originally thought the dosage should have been 100 mg. to 300 mg. total per day. Admittedly, everyone back then was wrong and the daily dosage for orals turned out to need to be between 600 mg. and 900 mg.

So it wasn't so much that the oral absorption was so bad to affect results, it was that the original dosages back then just turned out to be too low - and back then, it wasn't anyone in particulars fault bc all the ph companies thought the dosage would have been 100 mg. to 300 mg. per day.

Once the dosages were adjusted to 600 mg. to 900 mg. per day, it pretty much fixed the problem.

So when choosing between oral and topical, for most people it just comes down to personal preference.

For myself, I prefer to take 2 to 3 capsules per day of Stano-Plex versus applying 4 ml of Epiandro Gel for example.

The next person may already swallow a ton of pills and/or hate taking pills and prefer to apply 4 ml per day of EpiAndro Gel (or 5 pumps of Iconic's Ultra Epi) for example.

how long was your cycle ?
ive ran couple 600mg and felt great on it.

you can try TD .. maybe dont just react to epi andro at all .. know plenty who stack td+oral as well .. TD after shower and oral pre workout
Agreed. I think that 600 mg. is a great dosage for most people and 900 mg. is a good dose for hardcore or advanced users.

Hard rock Androvar…and the more I think of it I’m pretty sure it was around Covid when the gyms started shutting down so that may have been part of the reason results weren’t good.
Androvar goes by the old dosing that I mentioned above that a lot of companies wound up feeling like wasn't enough - it is 100 mg. per capsule and suggests 3 to 4 capsules per day. Just pointing that out since it was a long while ago in case you may have not been taking as much as you may have thought.

I remember back in the good old days, I don't remember who, but it was one of the super sciencey guys broke it down and by his numbers it was 300 mg. oral was the approximate equivalent of 100 mg. topical/td.

I would say that from my experience in using it, I would agree with that because 200 mg. of XPG's Epiandro Gel gives me the same type of results as 600 mg. (2 capsules) of Stano-Plex and 300 mg. of EpiAndro Gel gives me the same type of results as 900 mg. (3 capsules) of Stano-Plex.

You made a good point about if people respond well to transdermals bc just like there's the argument that some people may not respond as well to it orally and want to use td's, some people may not respond as well to td's or to certain td carriers and prefer orals; so its really about which works best for the individual. (Also good point about td's being better if fairly lean).

Wow that’s quite the difference. Any recommendations?
I don't think that the difference is 2 to 1 like he stated - I've heard that, but I remember from seeing someone do the math and me researching their numbers behind them plus my own results and hearing a lot of feedback over the years, I think it is more like 100 mg. td to 300 mg. oral so instead of 450 mg. td equaling 900 mg. oral, I think it would be 200 mg. td equaling 600 mg. oral and 300 mg. td equaling 900 mg. oral.

For orals, it depends on ones individuals preferences:
  • CEL Stano-Plex - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per capsule
  • Muscle Addiction EpiAndro Lean - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 225 mg. KSM-66 + 50 mg. Paradoxine per cap
  • Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule
For topicals, I prefer Xtreme Performance Gels EpiAndro Gel because I love the Avant carrier from back in the day and that's what we used when we made topicals under CEL and I also like Iconic's carrier. (No disrespect meant leaving Apex out, I just haven't ever used theirs so I can't comment on it and I'm just answering this based on what I have personally used myself and liked).

What should someone expect to gain off of a cycle of epi ?
I know it's a kinda hard question because it depends what you're running with it , and most probably don't run it solo.

But ballpark if you can.
For me, my results are based off of 600 mg. per day Stano-Plex (and some cycles I've done 900 mg. for a few weeks) and 300 mg. per day of XPG's EpiAndro Gel - and what I experience with them both is increased muscle hardness, improved libido, fat loss (varies by diet and the individual), lean muscle gains, and decent strength gains (some people report great strength gains; for me its been more nice and consistent ones versus explosive ones).

I noticed good pumps with both but the pumps were better with Stano-Plex but in all fairness that's probably bc it has VASO6 in it in addition to Epiandrosterone and I respond well to VASO6 for pumps.

I saw someone on here a few weeks ago , or maybe just an old post that I read a few weeks ago where someone compared it to winny.
Found it kinda hard to believe but anything is possible I guess.

I was a little under impressed when I ran winny before.
But probably because I wasn't lean enough
We've had people give feedback that they felt like Stano-Plex was similar to a very mild var cycle or mild winny cycle, so I have heard that from quite a few people. But I think that comes down to personal response to Epiandrosterone as well as what they're comparing it to; and I never like to compare supplements to things like that.

I think a more accurate comparison may be if one said that it may the closest thing that one could could legally take to those rather than doing a direct comparison if that makes sense.

60 ml is 200 mgs a day.
Like Halodrol.
I think that its more like 200 mg. to 300 mg. being equal to 600 mg. to 900 mg. oral.

I can't speak for other companies, but with CEL, Stano-Plex is a real month supply for the average person that would be taking 600 mg. which is 90%+ of the people that use it. We even indicate on the bottle that the normal dose is 600 mg. but advanced users can take 900 mg.

For XPG's EpiAndro Gel, they have 75 mg. per ml and 100 ml per bottle so the amount of time the bottle lasts just depends on how much you use. If you used 3 ml per day (225 mg.) then it would be a 33.3 day supply but if you used 4 ml per day it would be a 25 day supply.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is always going to be some debate and discussion about topical versus oral Epiandrosterone. My opinion on that is that topicals are fine if that's what people prefer but the oral bioavailability on this ingredient is not bad (contrary to how some people make it out to be) so a capsule product is fine if that is your preference.

For me personally, I prefer capsules. I like topical products when they make sense, but I prefer capsules when there isn't much or any difference for convenience.

Note on the oral bioavailability - I'm not saying that mg. per mg. that a topical doesn't give a stronger mg. per mg. dose; I'm saying that the products dosed at 300 mg. per capsule provide plenty of absorbed mg.'s to offset any difference for most people. I think that for a capsule, 2 caps per day (600 mg.) is a good dose for most people and advanced users can use up to 3 caps (900 mg.). For topicals, if I were to use one, I would likely dose it at 300 mg. per day.

I've also seen a lot of people that like to use both topical and capsule products together. Whenever I can start working out again and get back in the swing of things, I'm considering doing 600 mg. Stano-Plex with 150 mg. XPG EpiAndro Gel myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a good break down of sponsored brands here for anyone that is interested.

Epiandrosterone Capsule Products:
  • CEL Stano-Plex 300
    • 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per capsule
    • 600 mg. Epiandrosterone + 300 mg. VASO6 per serving
    • 18 grams Epiandrosterone per bottle + 9 grams VASO6 per bottle
    • 59.99 at full price before coupon codes and as cheap as 36.79 at some retailers
    • https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/stano-plex-300/
  • Muscle Addiction EpiAndro Lean
    • 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 225 mg. KSM-66 + 50 mg. Paradoxine per capsule
    • 18 grams Epiandrosterone per bottle + KSM-66 & Paradoxine
    • 59.99 at full price before coupon codes and as cheap as 41.99 at some retailers
    • https://muscleaddiction.com/product/epiandro-lean/
  • Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300:
Epiandrosterone Topical Products:
  • Xtreme Performance Gels - EpiAndro Gel
  • Iconic Formulations - Ultra Epi
  • Apex - Stanogen
    • The amount of Epiandrosterone per ml or per serving is not listed on their website.
    • Two sizes:
      • 30 ml - 36.99 (before discount codes)
      • 60 ml - 67.99 (before discount codes)
      • I won't post a direct link to them since I'm not sure if they'd want me to; and I don't like to do that for companies without the companies permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the information helps.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is always going to be some debate and discussion about topical versus oral Epiandrosterone. My opinion on that is that topicals are fine if that's what people prefer but the oral bioavailability on this ingredient is not bad (contrary to how some people make it out to be) so a capsule product is fine if that is your preference.

For me personally, I prefer capsules. I like topical products when they make sense, but I prefer capsules when there isn't much or any difference for convenience.

Note on the oral bioavailability - I'm not saying that mg. per mg. that a topical doesn't give a stronger mg. per mg. dose; I'm saying that the products dosed at 300 mg. per capsule provide plenty of absorbed mg.'s to offset any difference for most people. I think that for a capsule, 2 caps per day (600 mg.) is a good dose for most people and advanced users can use up to 3 caps (900 mg.). For topicals, if I were to use one, I would likely dose it at 300 mg. per day.

I've also seen a lot of people that like to use both topical and capsule products together. Whenever I can start working out again and get back in the swing of things, I'm considering doing 600 mg. Stano-Plex with 150 mg. XPG EpiAndro Gel myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a good break down of sponsored brands here for anyone that is interested.

• CEL Stano-Plex 300
    • 59.99 at full price before coupon codes and as cheap as 36.79 at some retailers
    • 59.99 at full price before coupon codes and as cheap as 41.99 at some retailers
  • Apex - Stanogen
    • The amount of Epiandrosterone per ml or per serving is not listed on their website.
    • Two sizes:
      • I won't post a direct link to them since I'm not sure if they'd want me to; and I don't like to do that for companies without the companies permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great post!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

• CEL Stano-Plex 300
  • Apex - Stanogen
    • Two sizes:

Stanogen is 100mg/ml.

We'd be happy to have you post direct links to our products when mentioning them. 😊

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't forget us. We have a super nice option for you guys. Super R-Andro Topical, by IML. FDA approved lab and lab tested as always.

Use code "WES15" at checkout to get 15% off your order:

Prohormones – Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of prohormone compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower prohormone peak concentrations. Prohormones are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering prohormones orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.†

ACTIVE INGREDIENT
100mg R-DHEA
(Per 2 Pumps)
r-andro-compound

• 100 Pumps Per Bottle
  • Suggested Dose is 2 Pumps Daily
R-DHEA
R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA and it’s more commonly referred to as androsterone. This naturally occurring prohormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. However because DHT cannot convert to estrogen it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.†

R-DHEA will stack well with 4-DHEA as it may help reduced water retention from under the skin thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. R-DHEA also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. Strength gains may also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. This will increase explosive power with minimal body weight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities. The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA may also help support libido and erection hardness. This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) gynecomastia.†

R-Andro Cream Topical Delivery System
  1. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in R-Andro Cream.
  2. Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
  3. Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
  4. Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
  5. Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the R-Andro Cream.
  6. Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One thing I prefer with TD epiandro and TDs in general is the more time-release effect. Some people may prefer more hitting their system at once, though. May be a reason why some do oral and TD at the same time.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One thing I prefer with TD epiandro and TDs in general is the more time-release effect. Some people may prefer more hitting their system at once, though. May be a reason why some do oral and TD at the same time.
Exactly I call it the Sustanon effect

I actually do my HRT like that. I have a script for INJ (cyp) low dose and Androgel. I combine the two and it works amazing. Way better then either option solo.

Sustanon!!! LOL

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly I call it the Sustanon effect

I actually do my HRT like that. I have a script for INJ (cyp) low dose and Androgel. I combine the two and it works amazing. Way better then either option solo.

Sustanon!!! LOL
No oral test-u? 😆

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't forget us. We have a super nice option for you guys. Super R-Andro Topical, by IML. FDA approved lab and lab tested as always.

Use code "WES15" at checkout to get 15% off your order:

Prohormones – Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of prohormone compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower prohormone peak concentrations. Prohormones are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering prohormones orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.†

ACTIVE INGREDIENT
100mg R-DHEA
(Per 2 Pumps)
r-andro-compound

• 100 Pumps Per Bottle
  • Suggested Dose is 2 Pumps Daily
R-DHEA
R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA and it’s more commonly referred to as androsterone. This naturally occurring prohormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. However because DHT cannot convert to estrogen it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.†

R-DHEA will stack well with 4-DHEA as it may help reduced water retention from under the skin thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. R-DHEA also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. Strength gains may also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. This will increase explosive power with minimal body weight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities. The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA may also help support libido and erection hardness. This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) gynecomastia.†

R-Andro Cream Topical Delivery System
  1. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in R-Andro Cream.
  2. Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
  3. Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
  4. Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
  5. Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the R-Andro Cream.
  6. Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water
Nothing but good things to say about the ones I have tried! Yet to try r-andro but it’s on my list to buy!