Transdermal fat loss

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I've used and enjoyed the results of clenviscerate, but I do not enjoy the application and waiting period... Stuff takes forever to dry and my wife beater sticks to me etc I don't have an extra 20 mins in the morning or the desire to use a hair drier etc. has Anyone come out with a similar product that is similar in application to dermacrine or formeron? Both of those products dry damn near immediately, and are very good products. There has to be a way to make a fat burning transdermal that has a similar application, no?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I've used and enjoyed the results of clenviscerate, but I do not enjoy the application and waiting period... Stuff takes forever to dry and my wife beater sticks to me etc I don't have an extra 20 mins in the morning or the desire to use a hair drier etc. has Anyone come out with a similar product that is similar in application to dermacrine or formeron? Both of those products dry damn near immediately, and are very good products. There has to be a way to make a fat burning transdermal that has a similar application, no?
Check out the products Evomuse make. They have some good transdermals for fat loss.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Other than eviscerate? What are they called

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Other than eviscerate? What are they called
Abliderate Advanced, Absolutely Abliderated I think? Just look up Evomuse and you'll see them all.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack derm and forma with alphamine and you will have a pretty solid fat burning stack. Especially ran at 8 weeks

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
out of stock .. i dont think the co. is in business nymore

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will have more in stock. He still produces it regularly but he does not make other products anymore
sweet good to know .. I know they currently have caffine & Y-HCI in TD carrier

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipoderm-Y is extremely effective IMO. Still have it at dps for a solid price. It's just yohimbine hcl and caffeine but it honestly works.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse products work very well. You just don't hear about them a lot because they don't have reps jamming it down your throat in every single thread.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipoderm-Y is extremely effective IMO. Still have it at dps for a solid price. It's just yohimbine hcl and caffeine but it honestly works.
How many pumps a day were you using ?

Reactions: mw1
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They still sell Napalm thru DPS
This is true. Also we license Napalm in our Eviscerate series. Matt and the creator of Napalm are friends who frequently work together on a lot of products. Eviscerate is simply Napalm+other goodies.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not seen that in years.. The last time I ran that was when gaspari first came out with Mitotropin.

Mike
I'm not sure exactly what Caleb (Napalm creator, Par Deus to those in the know from the old Avant/M&M days) does now, but I know Matt and Caleb still collaborate on many of our products. I'm not exactly sure how many or which products they have developed together, but they are in contact a lot and make quite the team still. They made a great team back then as well :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evomuse products work very well. You just don't hear about them a lot because they don't have reps jamming it down your throat in every single thread.

Amen!!!