Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you a banana cream flavor guy?

The banana cream pop tarts are fire, if you do. Had some this morning with my coffee to spike some ghrelin and shove an extra 400 calories down my pie hole.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you a banana cream flavor guy?

The banana cream pop tarts are fire, if you do. Had some this morning with my coffee to spike some ghrelin and shove an extra 400 calories down my pie hole.
S'mores, I had no clue banana cream pop tarts existed. Does it taste anything like banana cream pie?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
S'mores, I had no clue banana cream pop tarts existed. Does it taste anything like banana cream pie?
Massively so, it’s a serious winner. Jokes aside, I’m a man who truly loves his cream pies. But also the sexual stuff.

Mutant’s Pro Banana Cream Pie whey is also very good, if you want a cheaper whey product with digestive enzymes added.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
209.7 this morning, Honestly I feel terrible, like I have a hangover from all the junk food.

I'm cleaning it up and getting back on track, I'm not going to count calories because, well, I'm definitely going to be eating less then the 5000+ per day I had over the weekend.

Breakfast is 75gm of oats, 8oz chocolate fairlife milk, 2 scoops combat whey and 1 scoop collagen protein. Don't know the macros but it's 73gm of protein, actually 80 but I'm not counting protein from the oats. I took 3 insulagen caps and my vitamins

Coffee with cream

Next 2 meals are meat and vegetables Thsts about 40gm protein each meal

Now I'm at 153-160gm protein

After work I'm having a 100 cal Greek yogurt cup and a orange before the gym

After the gym 2 scoops of combat whey with water

Dinner will have all my carbs and 3 more insulagen caps.

It's roughly 3000 cal and 250-275 gm protein.

That's about a 800 cal per day deficit "ABOUT"

going to train every day while eating this until I'm back under 200lbs and then il take it from there.

Today is a abbreviated pull workout and boxing for cardio.

Weighted chins, deadlift, some kind of curl and some heavy bag work.

No specific order

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why would you not count the oats? They hit the amino acid pool same as any other. As long as there’s enough animal-based protein around, you should expect to be able to make optimal use of it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why would you not count the oats? They hit the amino acid pool same as any other. As long as there’s enough animal-based protein around, you should expect to be able to make optimal use of it.
I'm only counting my animal protein. No big deal and it's not that important. Just after talking to a couple ppl they all had something in common. When the write a diet, say the diet calls for 200 protein, they don't count the protein from your carb sources.

I've also heard chris aceto say this, fouid says this, the guy Paul from anabolic bodybuilding says this.

I'm just seeing it quite often so I'm going to follow it for a while and see if it makes a difference. Oh it's really doing is just increasing my overall protein content.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So as soon as I started working out today I was pumped up like a mofo within 15min. To the point I looked at myself in the mirror and was like holy fluck. One of the guys I spar with sometimes was like dude what the ****! Well actual he's Spanish and he said...

What the **** papi, you look like the ultimate warrior lol.

Tank top had my gut covered but arms shoulders and chest looked massive today.

Weighted chins 5, 25x5, 50x5, 75x5
Deadlifts for speed 135x3, 225x3, 315x3, 365x1 grip gave out on the seccond rep so I said **** it and dropped the weight to 135 and racked it.

Bent over row 135x15x3 very strict reps (started getting a massive lower back pump

Reverse bar curls for a couple sets of 15

Shadow boxing and heavy bag work.

I don't think I even finished the 3rd round on the bag, I was too pumped up. It's really hard doing weights before the boxing stuff

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because it's not a complete protein it's total bro science I do the same because I too stubborn and I know for sure if I'm only counting animal protein I'll for sure hit my daily needs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I hit 200gm of animal protein then most days I'm probably getting closer to 300 total grams from the oats, peanut butter and protein breads. My PBJ sandwichs are 34gm plant protein each.

I don't think much of weather it's a complete source or not because most days I have amino acids mixed in with my water that I sip on all day so I know there's always a constant supply of aminos in my blood.

But while I'm cleaning up the diet this week or 2 I'm just counting things a little different. Worst case scenario I'm eating extra protein

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tomorrow is push
Flat bench
Shoulder pin press
Barbell krushers & side laterals
Boxing stuff

Shooting for 315 for 3x3 on flat bench. Then back off to 245 for max reps then shoulder pin press with 245 for 3x5 and fluff work for the rest

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow is push
Flat bench
Shoulder pin press
Barbell krushers side laterals
Boxing stuff

Shooting for 315 for 3x3 on flat bench. Then back off to 245 for max reps then shoulder pin press with 245 for 3x5 and fluff work for the rest
I know you mentioned it somewhere, but when is your bench competition?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know you mentioned it somewhere, but when is your bench competition?
I think October 14th or 15th, whatever is the Saturday that weekend. They still haven't set weight classes. They mentioned them but nothing was ever set in stone and I really need to find that out. The strongman stuff is separate and I don't think I'm going to do that. It's 3 parts, Axel deadlift, log press and crucifix hold.
2 out of those 3 require a lot of grip strength and I don't think I can do very well at that. I may jump into a few training sessions with them to get a idea where I stand but I'd rather just bench. I know il do good in that portion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Hyde or anyone that may know the answer here.

Should I be having days I practice singles with competition form or is doing 3 rep sets with comp form fine. Or if I should be practicing singles, how far away from max weight should I be?

For what it's worth I hit 340 so far, if I had to guess my max at the moment is somewhere between 344-350 at least if we're talking strict reps. I'm aiming for 360 , obviously more if I can

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Sorry I'm so late but here now and catching up brother

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You ain't missing nothing lol. Other then me eating the entire snack isle
I was at the wal mart grocery store the other day and I saw little Debbie ice cream. Anything little Debbie makes nutty buddy's oatmeal cream pie zebra cakes were all made into ice cream flavors! Was wondering if you've tried those when you've gone on one of your "benders" I'm scared to try them because I'm afraid once I open one I won't be able to stop especially with my mk munchies lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So as soon as I started working out today I was pumped up like a mofo within 15min. To the point I looked at myself in the mirror and was like holy fluck. One of the guys I spar with sometimes was like dude what the ****! Well actual he's Spanish and he said...

What the **** papi, you look like the ultimate warrior lol.

Tank top had my gut covered but arms shoulders and chest looked massive today.

Weighted chins 5, 25x5, 50x5, 75x5
Deadlifts for speed 135x3, 225x3, 315x3, 365x1 grip gave out on the seccond rep so I said **** it and dropped the weight to 135 and racked it.

Bent over row 135x15x3 very strict reps (started getting a massive lower back pump

Reverse bar curls for a couple sets of 15

Shadow boxing and heavy bag work.

I don't think I even finished the 3rd round on the bag, I was too pumped up. It's really hard doing weights before the boxing stuff
Your arms and shoulders looks massive. Why aren't you sharing pics of the meals anymore? I look forward to that more than anything.. lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your arms and shoulders looks massive. Why aren't you sharing pics of the meals anymore? I look forward to that more than anything.. lol
Who has better delts @Smont from AM or Derek from MPMD? Just wondering

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol, ok il try to get on meal photos better

Ya my arms and shoulders are as big as ever, but so is my stomach right now, gotta tighten up a little before it's out of control

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was at the wal mart grocery store the other day and I saw little Debbie ice cream. Anything little Debbie makes nutty buddy's oatmeal cream pie zebra cakes were all made into ice cream flavors! Was wondering if you've tried those when you've gone on one of your "benders" I'm scared to try them because I'm afraid once I open one I won't be able to stop especially with my mk munchies lol
Why did you tell me this 🤦

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because it's not a complete protein it's total bro science I do the same because I too stubborn and I know for sure if I'm only counting animal protein I'll for sure hit my daily needs
Yes it is massive bro science; as we’ve discussed as long as the actual amino components are present in sufficient volume to be utilized in correct ratios, they will work.

I believe the logic is likely to ensure the non-vegan athlete doesn’t take shortcuts relying on vegetarian sources that have lower bioavailability of protein (hey, I’m eating 60g from pasta/beans, so I only need to eat chicken 3x a day and I’m good).

So it’s really whether you want to call it 200g or 260g. The reality is, for guys our size (not pro bodybuilders), even on juice, even optimizing needs & not just looking at requirements, protein requirements are not that high. Especially when not trying to maximize nitrogen retention in a cut. So getting 200 from animals or 250 total is almost always enough to maximize processes, PROVIDED THE MEAL FREQUENCY IS THERE. I am not saying you can expect the same results eating 3x a day as having 5-6. And I’m not saying it’s wrong to eat more, as long as the kidneys are healthy.

The main issue I have with this mentality is that it totally ignores hundreds of calories, so it is fine for a very fixed diet but terrible for a flexible plan with frequent substitutions. The difference between eating white rice and lentil pasta is significant if only counting carbs.

I think October 14th or 15th, whatever is the Saturday that weekend. They still haven't set weight classes. They mentioned them but nothing was ever set in stone and I really need to find that out. The strongman stuff is separate and I don't think I'm going to do that. It's 3 parts, Axel deadlift, log press and crucifix hold.
2 out of those 3 require a lot of grip strength and I don't think I can do very well at that. I may jump into a few training sessions with them to get a idea where I stand but I'd rather just bench. I know il do good in that portion.
You will be allowed to use straps typically in a strongman deadlift, unless they are prohibiting that here due to the lack of a normal grip event like a Farmer’s Walk. If so, screw that show. Axle Deadlift without straps is just a hand size competition.

Crucifix Hold is just a medial Delt endurance test. You raise the dbs or plates or whatever up, and don’t put your arms down until you fail.

Logpress is something you have to train. I have seen many good benchers think they will be strong only to get embarrassed by a 200lb log. The only way you can learn to breathe under a log, is to train it, and it’s awful. It can also be hard on the low back. It also might be a no-go with your shoulder ROM, so try it before you sign up.

I had a steel log previously that was oversized (13” instead of 12”) and weighed 212lbs empty. We just kept it at the commercial gym because I didn’t have to worry about anyone stealing it - nobody who wasn’t a trained strongman could use it lol. Most of the people couldn’t even deadlift it!

@Hyde or anyone that may know the answer here.

Should I be having days I practice singles with competition form or is doing 3 rep sets with comp form fine. Or if I should be practicing singles, how far away from max weight should I be?

For what it's worth I hit 340 so far, if I had to guess my max at the moment is somewhere between 344-350 at least if we're talking strict reps. I'm aiming for 360 , obviously more if I can
You want to practice singles, yes. That doesn’t mean they need to be very heavy except for a few weeks before, or that you need to practice singles until about a month out. When you do those, I would pause them like you are waiting for a press command.

Taking Noopept if you have any for these sessions is ideal. And creatine. Both promote learning/skill acquisition.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If they allow straps on the Axel deadlift il probably take a crack at it.

For the protein count my aim is high Simply because for the time being I want lower carbs and I fell crappy when I regularly eat a lot of fat, so I'm getting a lot of calories from protein. I also definitely believe in the thermic effects of a high protein diet.

Even though I believe a calorie is a calorie and they all pan out the same for total weight gain and lost, I feel like as my protein goes up my body fat goes down. I eat somewhere between 200-300gm a day year round for the most part, usually closer to the 200 end

I'm running on 4 hrs sleep today. I may be taking a rest day and doing my push work tomorrow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Insuligen update. I really don't know what to make of it. Since taking it I've been eating like a fukin garage disposal which I always eat a lot but I feel like I'm craving shitty foods more.

Now this could also have absolutely nothing to do with the product because you guys know I go on little binges from time to time.

Regardless of my crappy diet lately, I seem to be staying lean everywhere except my stomach, pumps are rediculous, strength is great.

Now that I'm getting diet back under control I will be able to get a more accurate assessment.

Nutrient partitioning effects without a doubt, increased pumps, looking bigger. I don't think the pumps are specifically from insulagen, but I think there a byproduct of all the extra junk food getting shuttled to the muscle maybe?

Tough to say for certain

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When my blood sugar is lower, I crave junk/higher calorie foods. If Insulagen causes your pancreas to secrete more insulin, this would keep glucose lower between meals. Meaning more hunger.

I get a lot more hunger just if using Berberine in the daytime for anything.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not even gonna lie and not to sound totally gay or like some internet stalker but you're actually one of the people I thought about when I saw it and wondered if you'd tried it yet lol
😂 😂 😂

It's not weird. Il be out doing something and whatever it might be will catch my attention and my brain will go to someone on the forum.

I've got maybe 3ppl I associate with on a regular basis that are into what I'm into, 2 amateur bodybuilding and 1 pro MMA fighter.

Then I have probably 10-20 other ppl I know who are very knowledgeable on this stuff but they're not people I talk to on a regular basis. I might hit them up once a month or shoot them a email or text for some random diet or training or gear stuff.

Then I got all you jackass's that I've never even met yet we all talk on the forum almost daily. It's a weird lifestyle lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When my blood sugar is lower, I crave junk/higher calorie foods. If Insulagen causes your pancreas to secrete more insulin, this would keep glucose lower between meals. Meaning more hunger.

I get a lot more hunger just if using Berberine in the daytime for anything.
I actually laid off the berberine for this run so they wouldn't interfere. Im thinking about replacing the berberine with metformin when the insulagen run is over, at least temporarily during my cut

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Long day, low sleep, no gym. Shame on me but I need the rest. My girl and daughter are gone for 3 days, my parents also gone for 3 days so I got my son to keep a eye on and cook for and my parents dogs and cat to feed and walk and do whatever else. FML I shoveled gravel and mud for like 3 hours today so that's gotta count for something lol

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Long day, low sleep, no gym. Shame on me but I need the rest. My girl and daughter are gone for 3 days, my parents also gone for 3 days so I got my son to keep a eye on and cook for and my parents dogs and cat to feed and walk and do whatever else. FML I shoveled gravel and mud for like 3 hours today so that's gotta count for something lol
Yeah that work day of yours sounds more tiring than my whole workout (esp considering I'm nursing a new rib injury I got over the weekend so some movements are just too painful to even attempt). Rest up and take care o business dude!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoveling gravel definitely counts, especially for three hours. That’ll get you sweating.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Me after 20 minutes of doing basically any activity at this point:

View attachment 221108
My endurance is in the f****** toilet right now, like I know it's better than general population endurance or typical brocardio endurance, but if I had to get in the ring in fight somebody tomorrow I would barely make it through the first round and I'd probably tap out by the second round

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My endurance is in the f****** toilet right now, like I know it's better than general population endurance or typical brocardio endurance, but if I had to get in the ring in fight somebody tomorrow I would barely make it through the first round and I'd probably tap out by the second round
I love that saying …..Brocardio Endurance.😎

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I love that saying …..Brocardio Endurance.😎
Lol. I'm basically saying cardio for calorie burn vs cardio for sports/endurance. I'm somewhere in the middle. I've never had great endurance. I've literally had over 1000 wrestling and grappling matches in my life, a couple boxing matches, a MMA fight. I can't think of a single time that it went the distance that I wasn't holding on by a thread. Even at my peak I was barely making through the rounds. I'm built for short explosive bursts or moderate to low intensity over the long haul.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, shitty workout today. Strength was horrible today so I stopped every exercise a little early because I had no spot

Working sets
Flat bench 315x3 (very disappointing)
Highest incline pin press 245x5,5
Barbell skull crusher 85x12
Side laterals 30's x15,15
Heavy bag for 3 rounds

Not one of my most productive days

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, shitty workout today. Strength was horrible today so I stopped every exercise a little early because I had no spot

Working sets
Heavy bag for 3 rounds

Sometimes it be like that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, @jtmass

I finagled all my meals around today to make room for French fries so I could give you a food pick lol.

My son made the fries with one of those things you put the potatoes through to make fries and I gon no clue what he used for seasoning but it's something Cajun

That's a sirloin steak with garlic butter on top and all those vegetables came from the garden except the baby carrots. Those just happened to be in the fridge and needed to get used up.

Idk what the macros are but I was only around 1300 going into this meal.

That could also be why I felt so weak today. Carbs and calories were lower then usually and I'm sure this meal caught me back up.

I also made high protein low fat brownies. I got a feeling there gonna suck tho because they look brown sponge lol
IMG_20220824_182026042~2.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sometimes it be like that.
Besides Julius Maddox do you know any guys who are bench press specialist? I'm just trying to look around and see how these guys train, routine, frequency, percentages ext.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last time I did the little bench comp I followed the cube predator program and I was trying to do that again but you gotta be really fukin motivated to keep up with that **** lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also here's a 3 day split my buddy sent me that's supposed to be press focused full body

Day 1.
Rotator cuff exercises and light stretching
Flat bench 5 sets of 3
Close grip bench 3 sets of 8
Pull up or down 3 sets of 8
Barbell row 3 sets of 8
Squat 5x5
Barbell or hammer curl for a pump

Day 3.
Deadlift 5x5
Pull up or pulldown 3x8
Shoulder press 3x3
Close grip bench 3x8
Hammer curl 3x8
Cable press down for a pump

Day 5.
Flat bench 4x4
Incline bench 3x8
Weighted dips or decline bench 3x8
Sldl 3x8
Leg press for a pump

Looks very simple and just kind of thrown together

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Besides Julius Maddox do you know any guys who are bench press specialist? I'm just trying to look around and see how these guys train, routine, frequency, percentages ext.
I’m not really aware of many raw Bench-only guys honestly.

Josh Bryant, his coach, was the youngest man to ever bench 600 raw, and is responsible for coaching more big raw benches than probably any other single coach. And great powerlifters overall, like he was, but he’s especially known for breaking bench plateaus. He has a LOT of programs out there, so if you google some and then the pdf of them you can probably find a lot of ideas for all kinds of training. He’s also trained some Mr. O competitors like Branch Warren and Johnnie Jackson.

In general, you want to be benching twice a week. Depending on recovery, there could be a third day with auxiliary pressing of some kind, but in general you want to be pressing every 2-4 days if possible.

Last time I did the little bench comp I followed the cube predator program and I was trying to do that again but you gotta be really fukin motivated to keep up with that **** lol
Yeah it was a lot of volume; more of a kitchen sink/overkill approach.

Also here's a 3 day split my buddy sent me that's supposed to be press focused full body

Day 1.
Rotator cuff exercises and light stretching
Flat bench 5 sets of 3
Close grip bench 3 sets of 8
Pull up or down 3 sets of 8
Barbell row 3 sets of 8
Squat 5x5
Barbell or hammer curl for a pump

Day 3.
Deadlift 5x5
Pull up or pulldown 3x8
Shoulder press 3x3
Close grip bench 3x8
Hammer curl 3x8
Cable press down for a pump

Day 5.
Flat bench 4x4
Incline bench 3x8
Weighted dips or decline bench 3x8
Sldl 3x8
Leg press for a pump

Looks very simple and just kind of thrown together
That looks like something for either a beginner or young guy that can recover from either the lighter loads or just that kind of heavy frequency. I’m not saying you couldn’t do it, but training heavy lower body 3x a week is definitely not what someone would run coming into a bench-only competition.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not really aware of many raw Bench-only guys honestly.

Josh Bryant, his coach, was the youngest man to ever bench 600 raw, and is responsible for coaching more big raw benches than probably any other single coach. And great powerlifters overall, like he was, but he’s especially known for breaking bench plateaus. He has a LOT of programs out there, so if you google some and then the pdf of them you can probably find a lot of ideas for all kinds of training. He’s also trained some Mr. O competitors like Branch Warren and Johnnie Jackson.

In general, you want to be benching twice a week. Depending on recovery, there could be a third day with auxiliary pressing of some kind, but in general you want to be pressing every 2-4 days if possible.

Yeah it was a lot of volume; more of a kitchen sink/overkill approach.

That looks like something for either a beginner or young guy that can recover from either the lighter loads or just that kind of heavy frequency. I’m not saying you couldn’t do it, but training heavy lower body 3x a week is definitely not what someone would run coming into a bench-only competition.
It reminds me of how I trained as a teenager.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cube predator is definitely a power building hypertrophy approach to the bench if that even makes sense. Doing those moderate to heavy 5x3 and backing off to 70% for max reps is a hell of a chest workout

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't eat all the wings because I didn't really like them but I ate the pot stickers, sushi and the plate directly in front of me in the picture, I also had a order of crab Rangoon and a salad that wasn't in the picture. the orange curry looking thing was my girls.

After that I ate 1/4lb of fudge from the fudge shop next door to the restaurant, then I came home and had 4 chocolate chip cookies and a package of zebra cakes.

I have a eating disorder for sure. Once I pop the fun don't stop.
I have the same issue. I love Asian food and there’s a really good sushi place near me that has all you can eat sushi. One day I ate 48 pieces of sushi.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's almost the same way I make my fries.. That's more or less my meal 5 every day.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Working sets
Heavy bag for 3 rounds

Bro that ain't bad I know you have a comp coming up and everything but that is one of the things that I love about bodybuilding. I didn't feel strong today so went lighter for 15-20 reps 5 to 6 sets and had a ridiculous pump other days I can't get a pump for **** like my delts have deca dick but I'm strong AF it is what it is I guess train eat sleep grow ( and gear)👹

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checked out that Cube Predator Program, first time I’ve seen it, and I like the look of it for a Bench competition prep. It is a lot and intense, and kind of a Boot Camp mindset to push you.
I thought about doing a bench competition sometime later next year, and I may have to give the Predator a shot. I still bench pretty good for my age, and thought about entering a master division and take one more shot at it before I turn 60.
I could see how that would be a tough one, with your schedule.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just checked out that Cube Predator Program, first time I’ve seen it, and I like the look of it for a Bench competition prep. It is a lot and intense, and kind of a Boot Camp mindset to push you.
I thought about doing a bench competition sometime later next year, and I may have to give the Predator a shot. I still bench pretty good for my age, and thought about entering a master division and take one more shot at it before I turn 60.
I could see how that would be a tough one, with your schedule.
My schedule has my energy kinda low around training time.

That program I really did like but you gotta be ready to rock.

Last time I did that program I was up to doing 245x16 on my as many reps as possible sets. Straight reps with no rest pause or anything.