Total cost of a PROHORMONES cycle

evw2005

Awards
Hi All,

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure I make the absolute best decision. What is the typical total cost of an 8-week cycle of prohormones?

Thanks.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's no way to give you a definitive answer on this as it can vary a lot. Depends on what PH you choose, what support supps you get, if your stacking (aromatizing compound with non aromatizing), and how extensive your PCT will be.

evw2005

Awards
This is my first cycle, yes. What about the cost of bloodwork? I’m really curious about what the absolute total cost is. Absolute. Every little cost associated with the cycle. I’m not doing it if it’s exorbitant. Spending in upward of $1000 is not worth it to me for some extra muscle mass.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is my first cycle, yes. What about the cost of bloodwork? I’m really curious about what the absolute total cost is. Absolute. Every little cost associated with the cycle. I’m not doing it if it’s exorbitant. Spending in upward of $1000 is not worth it to me for some extra muscle mass.
2 vials of test 90 - 180$ depending on country of origin, AI on hand (may not need it) 30-50$, and clomid 30-40$. So looking at 270 on the high side and 150 on the low side, not including shipping (30-50$). If adding HCG is desired another 30-80$. Blood work can depend on where you live. Easy to google search that. I get mine through my dr since I'm on TRT.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to be blunt, this is not for you. You CAN do a cycle for very cheap but IMO, and I don't care what you run even dirt cheap UGL test, doing this CORRECTLY is NOT CHEAP.

Food
Gym
Blood work Pre/During/Post You want to know where you were aka baseline health markers, then you SHOULD know how f**ed up your blood work is during and then you want to know if you have recovered properly so post PCT. This alone depending on where/insurance and so forth could cost 300-1500(through a dr, no insurance labs can be horribly overpriced in certain areas)
Supports: $0 to skys the limit
PH's: $20 a month to skys the limit again
If you do everything correctly you may even need new clothes if you grow enough........

You can cheap out if you want to but all in you could be as low as a few hundred up to once again the skys the limit.

"Spending in upward of $1000 is not worth it to me for some extra muscle mass."
Once you start down this road very few do a one and done. You will spend $1000's for extra muscle once you get going.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am going to be blunt, this is not for you. You CAN do a cycle for very cheap but IMO, and I don't care what you run even dirt cheap UGL test, doing this CORRECTLY is NOT CHEAP.

Food
Gym
Blood work Pre/During/Post You want to know where you were aka baseline health markers, then you SHOULD know how f**ed up your blood work is during and then you want to know if you have recovered properly so post PCT. This alone depending on where/insurance and so forth could cost 300-1500(through a dr, no insurance labs can be horribly overpriced in certain areas)
If you do everything correctly you may even need new clothes if you grow enough........

You can cheap out if you want to but all in you could be as low as a few hundred up to once again the skys the limit.

Once you start down this road very few do a one and done. You will spend $1000's for extra muscle once you get going.
This response deserves an award. 👏

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can give a honest answer for a Andro cycle done properly and it's hella expensive in comparison to regular gear.

2 bottles of a properly dosed 4 Andro product let's say Andro the giant ($150)

2 bottles of a properly dosed 1 Andro product
Let's say mandro the giant I believe it's $10 more than the four andro per bottle ($170)

Exemestane $40

Nolvadex $40

A 8 week basic cycle is going to run you

$400, plus whatever the shipping is on the products. Since you can buy the one and for Andrew at the same place and the exem and nolva at the same place you only have to pay two shipping costs let's say it's $10 each.

$420 total.

To put that in comparison.

2 bottles of test cyp 300mg/ml $140
1 exem $40
1 nolva $40
You can go super cheap-o and get a hundred pack of insulin needles for like $30 shipped

Probably another $20 for shipping on the cycle stuff

What's that, like $270? Let's add another$40 for a second bottle of exem just because.

$310

For a 20week cycle on 300
Or 15 weeks on 450

Both of wich will produce 2-3 times the progress and given the fact the cycle is 2 to 2 1/2 times as long, it's that much longer before you need to buy stuff again so on overall comparison it's cheaper and a monthly basis it's way cheaper.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Food
Gym

Half the things you listed you should already be doing anyways so I wouldn't include those in the cost of a cycle...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Msten is about $40 a bottle so
And if you run a 1 bottle cycle of msten with nothing else your build like 2-3 lbs of muscle if, put on another 10lbs of intracellular weight that's just going to disappear the second the cycle ends. Then after your cycle with no PCT you're going to 100% lose that 2 to 3 lb along with it and if you're testosterone stays low you're going to start going backwards in the other direction.

So is that really a cycle ...

No, it's just a bottle of msten

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's a big difference between setting up a real cycle and buying a single bottle of prohormones

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here you go, perfect example. My boy just bought 2 bottles of lgd 4033, 1 bottle exemestane, 1 bottle of nolvadex and 2 bottles of 4 Andro. His 8 week cycle was about $300 for

4 Andro @300mg a day x 8 weeks
Lgd. @20mg a day x 8 weeks
A bottle of exemestane on hand in case he needs it.
Nolvadex for pct.

Solid first cycle, for someone who scared of needles.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Half the things you listed you should already be doing anyways so I wouldn't include those in the cost of a cycle...
I agree but he mentioned adding in the cost of labwork and based on the questions being asked and the wording I am NOT going to assume HE is eating 4-6 meals and even training regularly to be honest lol.

I noticed you said about 30 for a box of slin pins and guys if in the US please don't spend that much. PM me if you want but we pay about 12 bucks a box of 28g 1/2in 1cc. VERY FAST delivery from this place and they are not a UG source or anything, reputable health care site.

I do agree OP if you are willing to do the test cycle it will be better in every way sans legality. How much that matters to each individual varies.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree but he mentioned adding in the cost of labwork and based on the questions being asked and the wording I am NOT going to assume HE is eating 4-6 meals and even training regularly to be honest lol.

I noticed you said about 30 for a box of slin pins and guys if in the US please don't spend that much. PM me if you want but we pay about 12 bucks a box of 28g 1/2in 1cc. VERY FAST delivery from this place and they are not a UG source or anything, reputable health care site.

I do agree OP if you are willing to do the test cycle it will be better in every way sans legality. How much that matters to each individual varies.
Those pins only cost about 10-12 dollars here too, it's the shipping that usually gets me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those pins only cost about 10-12 dollars here too, it's the shipping that usually gets me
Or are you saying $12 shipped LOL cuz that's awesome, there boxes of 100 I get when I get them

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have to ask how much something cost, that is your conscious telling you that you can not afford it.

evw2005

Awards
As the person who posed the question, I totally forgot about this conversation. I'm still on the fence as whether I will do a cycle. A lot of things to consider.

To address BCseacow83's post though, I do eat 6 times. I train regularly (and have since I was a teenager). I'm actually a NASM-certified personal trainer. And, legality IS important to me. So, doing actual Test or any other steroids is not an option.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not for you. Turn around while you still have your money and health. The drugs are the cheapest part!

I spend $4-600 a year in bloodwork. Over a grand in gear & ancillaries I’m sure. Several grand in health support, I’m sure a grand in periWO supplements (carbs, protein, collagen, amino acids, electrolytes). So $5k/yr? Then probably $10k in my food a year. MINE, not my family’s.

You wanna get big and stay big, it takes a lot of commitment of time, energy, eating, training. It’s not what it costs you to get it - it’s what it will cost to maintain it that you need to evaluate. It’s a lifestyle.

Or are you saying $12 shipped LOL cuz that's awesome, there boxes of 100 I get when I get them
Sam’s/Costco pharmacy; I paid under 13 a box last time I got Slin pins there. They had to order 29g for me, but always have 30s in stock. The pharmacist was like, “So you want BIGGER needles??”