topical chrysin with Emu Oil

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of chrysin capsules I'd like to get some use out of. I want to empty the capsules into a topical lotion and see if I can make some homemade topical AI. I know it doesn't work orally so thought I could get something out of them and experiment making some topicals. I mixed some DHEA a few years ago using PP's topical carrier. It worked just fine like Dermacrine. But not quite. Anyone know it Imu Oil will work?

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
3 days in and I haven't used any letrozole (been using 2-4 drops daily to help with estrogen issues- usually day after shots I use 4 drops and 2 drops other days.) First day I emptied half a cap into a blob of Emu Oil and rubbed into neck, chest and biceps areas. Used other half yesterday and just applied the 3rd half cap 10 minutes ago. The typical swelling in nipple area I get, especially day after my andropen shot, didn't happen... hhmmm... I thought I was gonna throw the rest of that bottle of chrysin in garbage.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never read a study or seen labs that showed it actually worked to inhibit estrogen. I'd be interested if there were any.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I have never read a study or seen labs that showed it actually worked to inhibit estrogen. I'd be interested if there were any.
It works but can't be absorbed orally or very poorly atleast. Well absorbed transdermally.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would use DMSO but honestly I would love to see the blood work showing it worked even transdermally.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works but can't be absorbed orally or very poorly atleast. Well absorbed transdermally.
Very interesting. Like mentioned, I would love to see labs before and after sometime.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Like mentioned, I would love to see labs before and after sometime.
Well I've been using a little letrozole to keep estrogen issues under control(gyno) and haven't used any since started chrysin.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been using a little letrozole to keep estrogen issues under control(gyno) and haven't used any since started chrysin.
Libido is up!^^^ pun intended. Mood is better. No nipple swell. Nice!

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
No letro for a week now. Still injecting +120mg andropen a week(60mg e3.5d) Chrysin infused emu oil as estrogen blocker. No gyno and libido is booming!