Topical AndroLotion

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There’s something cool coming , according to FB . Wonder if its gonna be available for everyone or a chosen few .
I think he will make a ton of this one and have a presale. Can't wait..

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two days into androlotion. Wow. Hugely more effective than any other topical dhea product I have tried.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two days into androlotion. Wow. Hugely more effective than any other topical dhea product I have tried.
Where are you using it? I’m using it only on my abs. 2 pumps a day X two and my core has really popped out. Definitely the best thing I have used for my mid section.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve only got about a week or so left of this and I hope you all get more in soon. I’m buying the **** out of this when it’s restocked.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where are you using it? I’m using it only on my abs. 2 pumps a day X two and my core has really popped out. Definitely the best thing I have used for my mid section.
Used it last night on inner biceps / side of chest and noticed the leaning and or tightening effect this AM! Then today on abs and obliques before deadlifts. I think 2-3 pumps a day is enough. At 52, I think this is exactly what I needed. I am looking for powerlfting strength, so I think I will do glutes and hams for squat day etc.. Have you tried other areas? Do you think it would actually raise Test numbers or not cause it stays locally?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is about my 3rd bottle rubbing it on my muscle imbalances which are all making size increases and also my shoulders are now capping nicely as well, guess I can't claim natty anymore =x. Been rubbing it on the man hammer as well for a little primal go go and it's definitely increased in size without doing PE, the wife is loving it. ;)

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Since it local, there should be no suppression at 2-3 pumps a day?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used it last night on inner biceps / side of chest and noticed the leaning and or tightening effect this AM! Then today on abs and obliques before deadlifts. I think 2-3 pumps a day is enough. At 52, I think this is exactly what I needed. I am looking for powerlfting strength, so I think I will do glutes and hams for squat day etc.. Have you tried other areas? Do you think it would actually raise Test numbers or not cause it stays locally?
There shouldn’t be any spillover so I don’t believe it will raise/lower natural test.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a vacation coming in 6 weeks. Hope this gets restocked in the next few weeks. This has become my favorite “supplement”.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Initially I feel energetic for about 10 minutes, but then I get really relaxed to the point that I become tired and unmotivated.
Anyone else get this effect?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Initially I feel energetic for about 10 minutes, but then I get really relaxed to the point that I become tired and unmotivated.
Anyone else get this effect?
Are you rubbing it on your dick? Maybe while using the internet? Because that might have something to do with it...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to get some more. It literally keeps my libido sky high!!

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely do not get a tired effect from it. If anything I feel extra energy and assertiveness! Great product.

Editing to say that I feel like there might be a small systemic effect from this. I could be totally off base but I don’t think it’s a bad thing!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. And there will be a special version with way more of the androgen.

I have about 10 more of these that will be available in a few hours, after my coffee.
And since the subject came up here, as well as my PMs, yes the new MyoSynergy will positively affect penile smooth muscle growth along with BMP.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And since the subject came up here, as well as my PMs, yes the new MyoSynergy will positively affect penile smooth muscle growth along with BMP.
Why am I getting invalid vendor account at the end of transaction?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. And there will be a special version with way more of the androgen.

I have about 10 more of these that will be available in a few hours, after my coffee.
Why am I getting invalid vendor account at the end of transaction?
Because everything has gone to hell in the world and nobody can do their job anymore.

I've been on hold for 45 minutes because nobody can bother to tell anyone where there is some kind of unknown problem, they just shut the payment processing down.

I haven't had any orders for 2 days with no idea why until someone let me know there was a problem.

Man, this world is exhausting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I love speaking to stupid voice recognition for 20 minutes only to finally get to a message saying that Paypal Customer Service is closed until further notice.

As if we weren't getting screwed enough from this ridiculous panic.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, I love speaking to stupid voice recognition for 20 minutes only to finally get to a message saying that Paypal Customer Service is closed until further notice.

As if we weren't getting screwed enough from this ridiculous panic.
Wow. Unbelievable

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Payment is being accepted now....
Thank you to the Anabolic Minds site admin/owner for helping me restore the payment acceptance that Paypal decided to wipe out for no good reason.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you to the Anabolic Minds site admin/owner for helping me restore the payment acceptance that Paypal decided to wipe out for no good reason.
Ok,.not quite fixed yet

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I tried ordering but the ordering page said invalid vendor account. Guess I'm out of luck.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried ordering but the ordering page said invalid vendor account. Guess I'm out of luck.
We're still working on it. None have been sold yet.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does that mean its fixed? Still getting invalid account..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you using this. Not gay just was looking for those benefits.
I was using 1/2 to 3/4 pump 2x daily. Rubbing it on the frank and beans. Literally 5 mins later I'm tingling like a teenager and feel the need to get some.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was using 1/2 to 3/4 pump 2x daily. Rubbing it on the frank and beans. Literally 5 mins later I'm tingling like a teenager and feel the need to get some.
Well, based on that - I'll place an order.

The frank and beans, nice touch. My phrase is usually "Jim and the twins".

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I wasn't sure what to say in today's age . People are easily offended now

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I wasn't sure what to say in today's age . People are easily offended now

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try it now, just got off customer support

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I think we are good to go.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good grief. I tried for the last hour to get a bottle and when it finally worked it was out of stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good grief. I tried for the last hour to get a bottle and when it finally worked it was out of stock.
STand by, I'll offer some of my personal bottles. Someone didn't limit their purchase to 1 bottle.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
STand by, I'll offer some of my personal bottles. Someone didn't limit their purchase to 1 bottle.
Awesome buddy. I understand people wanting to get more. This is really one of the best “supplements” I’ve ever used for localized benefits.