Topical AndroLotion

drickster

drickster

Awards
Just because I saw the question about PCT use early in the thread.
Since this shouldn't effect hpta, if you use this during PCT should you wait couple weeks into a serm for your body to start increasing testosterone production? Curious if the DHEA would have a better chance of being converted into other hormones if you start immediately after a cycle when test suppression is probably peaked.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i left a review on evomuse site some time back, but it never showed up.. :(

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m using this exclusively on my abs for fat loss. After just a few days you can definitely tell/feel a tightness of my skin and most importantly for me I feel and look flatter.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I’m using this exclusively on my abs for fat loss. After just a few days you can definitely tell/feel a tightness of my skin and most importantly for me I feel and look flatter.
Are you doing 1 pump 2x a day and what in this would help with localized fatloss?

Cheers

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you doing 1 pump 2x a day and what in this would help with localized fatloss?

Cheers
2 pumps 2 times a day. It blocks cortisol and tightens skin up. It works really well. Could be more to it than that but I remember this part of it for fat loss. I use it on both my stomach and lower back.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cheers
2 pumps 2 times a day. It blocks cortisol and tightens skin up. It works really well. Could be more to it than that but I remember this part of it for fat loss. I use it on both my stomach and lower back.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cheers

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick questions......how long does AL last, like hours in the day when used on your core? How long after I apply AL can I apply a TD fat burner? Also just an FYI..... this is hands down the best TD product I’ve ever used on my abs. I’ve always been skeptical of TD products for your core but this one is legit

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, after a couple of weeks of use, it looks like the HUNG enhancement function is very potent, and even as a standalone there is significant growth (n=2 testers).

I'll put some into small 2 ounce bottles for sale (same cost/ounce)

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could this formula be used with 1-Andro or 4-andro for localized applications?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could this formula be used with 1-Andro or 4-andro for localized applications?
You mean creating the formula using those prohormones? Yeah, it would work.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean creating the formula using those prohormones? Yeah, it would work.
Yes that’s exactly what I wanted to know, I’m on my second bottle now really enjoy it. I apply it once sometime twice a day love it.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade I feel like it keeps me tight in the midsection, for some reason hard time controlling the snacking during the stay at home order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade I feel like it keeps me tight in the midsection, for some reason hard time controlling the snacking during the stay at home order.
Potent anti-cortisol effect as well as anti-estrogen.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Potent anti-cortisol effect as well as anti-estrogen.
I use this on my core and it works great. If I wanted to add in a TD fat burner, how would I go about timing that? Something like an hour after the Andro lotion, or longer before I apply?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@dsade - Canada guy wondering when your gonna make labelled versions?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade - Canada guy wondering when your gonna make labelled versions?
As soon as I get resupply of the androgen. Expenses are tied up and revenue took.a huge hit with everything going on.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As soon as I get resupply of the androgen. Expenses are tied up and revenue took.a huge hit with everything going on.
When those hung going up? Keen to buy some asap, cheers

Kveldulf

Awards
So, after a couple of weeks of use, it looks like the HUNG enhancement function is very potent, and even as a standalone there is significant growth (n=2 testers).

Just curious as to why you think the standalone growth is working so well? Is it possible the enzymatic conversion within the penile cells is causing receptor reactivation ? I'm just curious as I thought the the androgen receptors in penile tissue became dormant after puberty.

looking forward to mine arriving and a friend?client will be using this as part of their precontest for possible site enhancement, cortisol lowering and fatloss and hardening. I'm looking forward to using it for site enhancement......and combining it with Hung....any idea when there'll be a new batch of that coming :):)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Kveldulf

Awards
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brilliant, thank you
Short answer is I don't know, but yeah I think its related to triggering an increase in enzyme activity.

Results so far are just anecdotal, but noticeable.

Kveldulf

Awards
Short answer is I don't know, but yeah I think its related to triggering an increase in enzyme activity.

These developments of yours are amazing.....loving your work (y)(y)(y)

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

What's in topmuscle was just browsing the site and interested in it but theres no ingredients listed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's in topmuscle was just browsing the site and interested in it but theres no ingredients listed?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When are these going up? I'd like to compare to v6

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are these going up? I'd like to compare to v6
This is the androgenic enhancement, not a new HUNG. Until China starts moving faster and I get more revenue, then the full HUNG formula is on hold due to lack of ingredients.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the androgenic enhancement, not a new HUNG. Until China starts moving faster and I get more revenue, then the full HUNG formula is on hold due to lack of ingredients.
I reread and got it now. I can add to the hung i have left plus the Andro correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely.
Thought I’d show you my progress the last 2 months with using AL on my midsection only. Now I am on Anavar at 40mg and there’s no doubt that Var has helped but I know my body and I’ve never, no matter what I have been on had a reduction in BF this much in a 6 week period. During this period my diet didn’t change, in fact I had several really bad weekends. Go easy on me fellas. Exact same room and lighting BTW. 183lb in the top pic. 178lb in the bottom pic. Before

IMG_4256.jpg

After 6 weeks of AndroLotion

IMG_4210.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can see the reduction of circumference in your waist for sure.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

h968042

Awards
My order#7814 still is showing as unfulfilled. Will I need to wait until the next run for this bottle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order#7814 still is showing as unfulfilled. Will I need to wait until the next run for this bottle?
I combined several of your orders, especially the ones places same day or within a day. Can you verify that you didn't receive the order with multiple bottles?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I combined several of your orders, especially the ones places same day or within a day. Can you verify that you didn't receive the order with multiple bottles?
Will it be a while before this gets restocked? One of the best products I’ve ever used.

h968042

Awards
I see that now. Sorry, I order so much stuff that I rely on tracking info to verify receipt. Thank you for your response.