Topical AndroLotion

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am excited to try this if/when it goes live.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade, posted on dcp thread, recieved my order of DCP and androlotion! i don´t know how i got lucky this time..

dcp androlotion.jpg

Hopefully BMP could be shipped too ? 😋

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders today was great nice pump strength is up and immediate alpha feeling, there has to be some spill over from local to system, every time I take it I always feel good after.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The lil(big) fella a lot more plump atm been using this with an old version of hung and just stretchs, looking good will try pumping tonight

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lil(big) fella a lot more plump atm been using this with an old version of hung and just stretchs, looking good will try pumping tonight
Let me know if you get a nice libido boost. Mine feels localised, like instant blue balls lol

mn72661

Awards
Will you run a log on the androlotion?
I'm still planning one. Got both bottles a little over a week ago, the. Immediately got dropped by a cold. Was thinking pairing it with a body part specialization routine. Not sure which would be more useful in terms of people learning, same location all the way through or rotating with workouts the way I've been reading on here....

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super pumped on chest today always feel immediate pump after application. Strength was steady was tired was I applied got a little more energy which allowed me to power through this session.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
How do i get some of this androlotion

Last edited:

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If your saying it works locally could it have a seo type of effect on arms and shoulders kinda like a site enhancement

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your saying it works locally could it have a seo type of effect on arms and shoulders kinda like a site enhancement
That's what it's "for", to put on your chest/arms/shoulders.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This sounds interesting, but wondering how much systemic spillover there would be. Enough to increase hemoglobin and hematocrit?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 work outs and 3 days in with mine. Loving the pronounced vascularity and gnarly pumps that seem to last throughout the day. Will report again as I get some more days of this under my belt. I can tell already I will need more of this to experiment with 😂🕹

Last edited:
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
3 work outs and 3 days in with mine. Loving the pronounced vascularity and gnarly ass pumps that seem to last throughout the day. Will report again as I get some more days of this under my belt. I can tell already I will need more of this to experiment with 😂🕹
are you applying it several times x day? or just once pre-wo?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you applying it several times x day? or just once pre-wo?
I apply twice a day once before work out and once later evening almost near bed time, shoulders, arms, one pec (I havemuscle imbalances from old nerve damage, so I want the one pec to catch up now that the nerve damage seems healed (thanks to help from BMP), and same with one lower lat. I will jump up to 3 x a day if I can get my hands on more.

Last edited:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my bottle today. I am using it with Hung. I'm going to use it once in the morning and once at night. I will try to "exercise" at least once a day. The burn is not very bad and does not last long. Hopefully this product becomes a regular item. I would like to try a bottle with TopMuscle too.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my bottle today. I am using it with Hung. I'm going to use it once in the morning and once at night. I will try to "exercise" at least once a day. The burn is not very bad and does not last long. Hopefully this product becomes a regular item. I would like to try a bottle with TopMuscle too.
Interested in libido boost. I'm 41 and my libido is at levels of 24 year old me.Not quite early teen me.. but way up

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The burn, THE BURN. Combining HUNG v2(?) and androlotion to my PE routine, seems to be going well. Definitely more plump flaccid. Wish I stayed consistent when I ran out of the latest HUNG, but I had a month or so break.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know I need some more dhea ain’t hard to source I wonder how long it will take to make some more?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope more of this goes up for sale again soon, loving the effects on recovery as well as site enhancement that i've been noticing on top of the pumps.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With everything being sourced out of China I’m afraid my bottle of Andro lotion will run out before it becomes back in stock. 😢

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to source the new androgen. First batch contained an acetate ester, which is unnecessary and just hinders absorption.

Also, both of my main suppliers are crippled by the Corona panic. Both main cities are in chaos, and nobody is shipping anything.

I've just been kind of sitting here wondering WTF is going to happen.

I'll update tomorrow when I find out more.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trying to source the new androgen. First batch contained an acetate ester, which is unnecessary and just hinders absorption.

Also, both of my main suppliers are crippled by the Corona panic. Both main cities are in chaos, and nobody is shipping anything.

Yeah take your time, I don't want to be rubbing the Corona virus into my dick haha

Raveofthrones

Awards

So after a few weeks of using this on a semi infrequent basis, I definitely think it provides strength/endurance/pumps to that specific area. I normally do this preworkout (an hour or two before though).

I havent use it regularly enough because I am also on 500mg test e per week, and didn't want to add much more on top. I'm not sure what a pump equates to exactly (perhaps I missed that in the write-up). I was worried about additional water retention, or gyno related symptoms even though I do have an ai I also use regularly.

I think this might best be used after Pct, but I'll defer to your expertise.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New stock added. Final version. 1 per person please.

• Sad
Reactions: SMS
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Order just placed. Any guesstimate how long one bottle might last at 2x daily applications?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order just placed. Any guesstimate how long one bottle might last at 2x daily applications?
There are about 200 pumps per bottle. SHould be able to estimate.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So what the product is a lotion testosterone booster to be use every day and before sex?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What’s the difference between this on and the first one?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can the alpha feeling happen by only applying this to the Johnson. Extra energy etc.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are the ingredients in the andro lotion??
I was curious as well .. couldn’t find on the website.

Is it 1 and 4 andro lotion ( just judging by the name ) or natural stuff ?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is localized

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Since this is localized, would it have no negative effects on hair loss?

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i personally love this. let me know when i can buy at least 2