Topical AndroLotion

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife has been using a combination of Topical Androlotion & Top Muscle to accelerate growth in her legs and butt. She is a tiny Filipina and has never been able to make much progress in her glutes. In the past 3 months, she has made more progress than she has in the previous year. She has gone from 36in (at hips/glutes) to 38.5 inches. This combo has been unbeatable for growth and extreme hardening in her legs. My wife doesn't have the best appetite and if it were better, I would expect that she would've had even better results. I will definitely be purchasing more.

Against Matt's advice, we've also experimented with the Top Andro applied to the genital area, to see if it would enhance libido. While I didn't experience any increase, her libido went through the roof. It seems that if not used too often, this would be a great sexual enhancement product for the ladies.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought a couple of the AndroLotions just now. Does this act more like a topical pde5?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a couple of the AndroLotions just now. Does this act more like a topical pde5?
I didn't notice that effect, but I'm a non-responder to most products.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't notice that effect, but I'm a non-responder to most products.
So I guess I'm kinda confused as to what this does. I understand the concept of TopMuscle and HUNG. But what makes AndroLotion different? I'm also not sure, what exactly are the ingredients in this?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I guess I'm kinda confused as to what this does. I understand the concept of TopMuscle and HUNG. But what makes AndroLotion different? I'm also not sure, what exactly are the ingredients in this?
It's for localized growth like TopMuscle. It should supply a few mgs of Testosterone (converted from DHEA) locally.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, but I'm perfecting that right now for an upgrade to the Slick Pleasures formula.

I also just perfected the Clit Restore formula, that will increase clitoral sensitivity in women about 20 fold.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, but I'm perfecting that right now for an upgrade to the Slick Pleasures formula.

I also just perfected the Clit Restore formula, that will increase clitoral sensitivity in women about 20 fold.
Wondering if we can get a quick run down of what the Andro product is intended for? Similar to top muscle? Is it ARA free? Thx Matt

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wondering if we can get a quick run down of what the Andro product is intended for? Similar to top muscle? Is it ARA free? Thx Matt

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review, was thinking of picking one up to try. Top muscle has been very good to me by bringing up my previous imbalances in size from nerve damage and also helping with better contractions, I'm guessing this would help increase what I am seeing from it with an entourage effect.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would like a review also. Just picked up a couple of bottles. What is actually in it?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a bottle as well. Anything Matt puts out is a hit. Yet I don’t know what’s in it lol. Please let us know and also best way to apply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Copied over from the HUNG thread, so some things are specific - but it works everywhere.

I'll go ahead and post this straight from the HUNG thread.

After this, though, I was brought a potent androgen that I won't be revealing yet.

This is a two-phase, DHEA based protocol based on the prevalence of 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes in the skin and the muscle tissue, including smooth muscle of the penis.

Phase 1 - is a composition of an Emu Oil based liposome, which transits the DHEA into the skin where it stops and interacts with the enzymes to convert into active testosterone.
Phase 2 - is a composition of a HPB-cyclodextrin with the localized topical matrix (TopiSorb™). This enhances penetration into the localized muscle tissue, in this case the penis, where it interacts SIGNIFICANTLY with the above enzymes to convert into test.
We are talking probably 1-2 milligrams of test, but this is in LOCAL tissue. Compare to an average male creating 5-8mg of test per day - but that test has to diffuse throughout the whole body. Consider that this 1-2mg, again, is locally produced in the penile tissue and remains active there.
The third part is taken straight from the TopMuscle writeup. Gibberellic Acid dramatically increases activity of both enzymes for an even higher conversion rate.
This would be sufficient to easily mimic a pubertal environment and satisfy the androgenic-dependent component of penis enlargement.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great muscle builder for the ladies, without the androgenic side effects of steroids. It seems to work just as Matt says (locally) as my wife has had zero signs of virilization.

Last edited:

Raveofthrones

Awards
Copied over from the HUNG thread, so some things are specific - but it works everywhere.

After this, though, I was brought a potent androgen that I won't be revealing yet.

This is a two-phase, DHEA based protocol based on the prevalence of 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes in the skin and the muscle tissue, including smooth muscle of the penis.

Phase 1 - is a composition of an Emu Oil based liposome, which transits the DHEA into the skin where it stops and interacts with the enzymes to convert into active testosterone.
Phase 2 - is a composition of a HPB-cyclodextrin with the localized topical matrix (TopiSorb). This enhances penetration into the localized muscle tissue, in this case the penis, where it interacts SIGNIFICANTLY with the above enzymes to convert into test.
We are talking probably 1-2 milligrams of test, but this is in LOCAL tissue. Compare to an average male creating 5-8mg of test per day - but that test has to diffuse throughout the whole body. Consider that this 1-2mg, again, is locally produced in the penile tissue and remains active there.
The third part is taken straight from the TopMuscle writeup. Gibberellic Acid dramatically increases activity of both enzymes for an even higher conversion rate.
This would be sufficient to easily mimic a pubertal environment and satisfy the androgenic-dependent component of penis enlargement.
Would this be okay to run alongside a test & tren cycle? Both long esters

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be okay to run alongside a test & tren cycle? Both long esters
Yes, Remember the test is formed locally, acts locally, and will be metabolized locally - so the effects will be local.

Think of more akin to using a test water suspension (no ester) injected into a single muscle group/

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a strong scent with this? Could it possibly stain clothes?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a strong scent with this? Could it possible stain clothes?
No stain. Smells slightly of benzyl alcohol and limonene. Very quick absorption.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Raveofthrones

Awards
Yes, Remember the test is formed locally, acts locally, and will be metabolized locally - so the effects will be local.

Think of more akin to using a test water suspension (no ester) injected into a single muscle group/
That's good news! I'll get back to you/this thread a month after it arrives with my results.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Phase 2 - is a composition of a HPB-cyclodextrin with the localized topical matrix (TopiSorb™). This enhances penetration into the localized muscle tissue, in this case the penis, where it interacts SIGNIFICANTLY with the above enzymes to convert into test.
How long does a bottle last?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does a bottle last?
Something like 200 pumps per bottle. Depends on how much you use.
How many pumps per day is best? And pre workout or does it matter when?
In my experimentation it takes a few hours for the "enzymes to reactivate " (horrid terminology, I know) . I was able to get fantastic results 3x a day, preworkout doesn't matter.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
as i live far got 2 bottles to try this thing.. lets see..

by the way Matt/@dsade, there are a few things in my account on the website, there are some orders pending, but yet they show as fulfilled…. also, please let me know when or how will bmp and dcp could make the way to me :D

pending order numbers are:
#7621, placed just now androlotion, being lotion shouldnt be an issue

#7498 (dcp)
#7124 (only bmp)
# 7052 (only bmp)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Something like 200 pumps per bottle. Depends on how much you use.

In my experimentation it takes a few hours for the "enzymes to reactivate " (horrid terminology, I know) . I was able to get fantastic results 3x a day, preworkout doesn't matter.
Ok I'm sorry, still struggling to follow what this is because you posted hung information for this androlotion?

So is it basically localised test to be used with hung for Max penile growth? If so how would you dose and timing? Like do I apply andro first (half pump?) On my shaft then wait X amount of time then apply hung then exercise?

Or is this a muscle builder topical like top muscle and would I just so one pump left side one pump right side of body and it would also aid pe?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This should have little to no HPTA suppression and be okay to use in PCT?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm sorry, still struggling to follow what this is because you posted hung information for this androlotion?

So is it basically localised test to be used with hung for Max penile growth? If so how would you dose and timing? Like do I apply andro first (half pump?) On my shaft then wait X amount of time then apply hung then exercise?
This was the original androgenic component to be used with HUNG. I think it has since been replaced with a better more androgenic compound. Matt would have to answer to amounts to use and timing.

Or is this a muscle builder topical like top muscle and would I just so one pump left side one pump right side of body and it would also aid pe?
Yes,this is topical muscle builder like Topmuscle. The equivalent of a few mgs of test localized in the muscle it's applied to. 1 pump per body part. I believe it does aid PE, but Matt will have something better in the future.

Last edited:

mn72661

Awards
Picked up 2. Also have 1 top muscle, and 1 old pecviscerate I nearly forgot about.

Toying with some log ideas, possibly some combos on different body parts. EG androlotion alone shoulders, androlotion and topmuscle arms, etc. I'll try the old beanbag as well and give feedback. Open to suggestions.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is still legal/compliant because it’s DHEA-based, right?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up 2. Also have 1 top muscle, and 1 old pecviscerate I nearly forgot about.

Toying with some log ideas, possibly some combos on different body parts. EG androlotion alone shoulders, androlotion and topmuscle arms, etc. I'll try the old beanbag as well and give feedback. Open to suggestions.
Thought Matt was working on an updated version of Impeccable? Maybe he can chime in. Loved the concept of that product, but it severely yellow stained my t-shirts.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade can you add 1 jaba lather soap to my order of androlotion? forgot to add it to try if this can come with the oils.

if this is possible, i´ll send you the payment-

please let me know.

Thanks!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like mine delivered today.

Anyone have a protocol for AndroLotion and Hung? How far apart should they be used @dsade

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, this sounds interesting. Unfortunately it looks to be sold out?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so on the dosing of this.... 1 pump per body part, 3 times a day?
Example....
Chest, shoulders and arms would equal 3 body parts times 3 a day?

Raveofthrones

Awards
Looks like mine delivered today.

Anyone have a protocol for AndroLotion and Hung? How far apart should they be used @dsade
I got mine today as well. I intend to use it an hour or so preworkout. See what that does. Normally I won't immediately shower after lifting since I'll do cardio. I'd hope it would absorb fully by the time I'm done.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I understand, Preworkout doesn’t matter with this one. Just apply 2 or 3 times a day spaced out.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so on the dosing of this.... 1 pump per body part, 3 times a day?
Example....
Chest, shoulders and arms would equal 3 body parts times 3 a day?
Yeah that sounds right. Could probably get away with dosing twice a day to make it last longer.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What concerns me about these small supplement companies to be quite frank is whether these self proclaimed chemists manufacture the pills we swallow down and the lotions we rub into our skin by following Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) including:

- producing these supplements in a quality manner
- ensuring that no contaminants are present or impurities are present
- operate and manufacture within a clean lab/ workspace

It worries me having seen the way the BMP capsules are filled in this video - no gloves and dirty fingernails.

The video is dated as being 5 years old so perhaps the manufacturing practices have improved since then?

Can anyone speak for the quality standards followed by EvoMuse?

I’d be interested to see images of the lab or workspace these supplements are produced in.

By the way - I have purchased fat burning lotions from evomuse in the past and can say indeed they do work very well. This post isn’t intended to disparage the company or its manufacturer, however I am just generally concerned about a company’s quality ingredients and manufacturing practices before purchasing their products - something I regret not researching in the past.

Last edited:
megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What concerns me about these small supplement companies to be quite frank is whether these self proclaimed chemists manufacture the pills we swallow down and the lotions we rub into our skin by following Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) including:

- producing these supplements in a quality manner
- ensuring that no contaminants are present or impurities are present
- operate and manufacture within a clean lab/ workspace

It worries me having seen the way the BMP capsules are filled in this video - no gloves and dirty fingernails.

The video is dated as being 5 years old so perhaps the manufacturing practices have improved since then?

Can anyone speak for the quality standards followed by EvoMuse?

I’d be interested to see images of the lab or workspace these supplements are produced in.

By the way - I have purchased fat burning lotions from evomuse in the past and can say indeed they do work very well. This post isn’t intended to disparage the company or its manufacturer, however I am just generally concerned about a company’s quality ingredients and manufacturing practices before purchasing their products - something I regret not researching in the past.
This video had nothing to do with manufacturing. At the time, Matt was offering BMP in a pouch and this video was an explanation of how to cap the powder.