Topic of the Week: You were spoiled by Prohormones

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First PH I got at the gym and it was by EAS, yes the myoplex company sold andro/dhea/trib product back in the day. Then you had the TD, I personally liked Androsol by Bioplex. I bought my first M1T from a local brick and mortar owned by Art Atwood the IFBB pro(RIP.) To be honest I was surprised that all of them did not work better. All it takes is a few cycles and you realize that the guys in the mags had done YEARS and YEARS if not decades of these drugs and more. Everyone, well lot's of folks, have this idea that they are a couple of cycles away from greatness. Yes, the drugs work but they are not overnight god mode in a bottle.

If anything I would say hormones allow me to assess natty products better, yes better. I know what it feels like to be enhanced and when a natty product works I can tell as sometimes you get a LITTLE of that enhanced feeling that you know and love. The weights are just light, recovery is bottomless and you notice the change in the mirror weekly if not daily and the fullness and hardness of the muscle is simply, well, enhanced. Now if a natty product can do these things, albeit, at a vastly diminished effect, I like the product.

Look at it this way: At some point in life you will no longer f**k 19 years olds(at least most of us won't at a certain point in life) but those days and experiences do not ruin the sex I know have with a 40-year-old woman. In the end, be happy you got to experience both.;)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First PH I got at the gym and it was by EAS, yes the myoplex company sold andro/dhea/trib product back in the day. Then you had the TD, I personally liked Androsol by Bioplex. I bought my first M1T from a local brick and mortar owned by Art Atwood the IFBB pro(RIP.) To be honest I was surprised that all of them did not work better. All it takes is a few cycles and you realize that the guys in the mags had done YEARS and YEARS if not decades of these drugs and more. Everyone, well lot's of folks, have this idea that they are a couple of cycles away from greatness. Yes, the drugs work but they are not overnight god mode in a bottle.

If anything I would say hormones allow me to assess natty products better, yes better. I know what it feels like to be enhanced and when a natty product works I can tell as sometimes you get a LITTLE of that enhanced feeling that you know and love. The weights are just light, recovery is bottomless and you notice the change in the mirror weekly if not daily and the fullness and hardness of the muscle is simply, well, enhanced. Now if a natty product can do these things, albeit, at a vastly diminished effect, I like the product.

Look at it this way: At some point in life you will no longer f**k 19 years olds(at least most of us won't at a certain point in life) but those days and experiences do not ruin the sex I know have with a 40-year-old woman. In the end, be happy you got to experience both.;)

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Only problem is that most of the substances (if not done properly and safely) will diminsh any chances of having sex with 40 year olds...much less 19 year olds, lol!

D

DS3317

Awards
Still have sdrol collecting dust. It killed my stomach. I wish more than anything I could find some epistane and halodrol those two stacked cut fat and built muscle like nothing I’ve ever had again. There also the purus labs recycle I would take for pct that continued to lean me out and build strength and shoot my sex drive through the roof.
Purus labs had some awesome products.

D

DS3317

Awards

What natty product actually works besides placebo effect?