Topic of the Week: The Single Best Supplement You've Taken

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There were too many WTF-Strength stimulants to chose from. Glad I had Adrenal Reset to help me pull myself together after trying like... all of them..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Besides creatine, the old ripped fuel which I really think had a prohormone in it cus the first bttl got me cut and strong and it never worked again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Besides creatine, the old ripped fuel which I really think had a prohormone in it cus the first bttl got me cut and strong and it never worked again.
I know...
That generation of the ECA stacks like OG Ripped Fuel and AST Dymetadrine Xtreme offered absolutely phenomenal physique enhancement. I don’t know if any of them would have worked for me again because Ephedra got the big ban directly after my first run of Dymetadrine Xtreme. :cry:

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know...
That generation of the ECA stacks like OG Ripped Fuel and AST Dymetadrine Xtreme offered absolutely phenomenal physique enhancement. I don’t know if any of them would have worked for me again because Ephedra got the big ban directly after my first run of Dymetadrine Xtreme. :cry:
Ripped Fuel was one of the first supplements I ever used.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Old School- Original Hot Stuff, it was magical...Twlinlabs Ripped Fuel, Ultimate Orange, Dymetradrine-25 first Ephedrine recommended in the Ultimate Supplement Guide by Bill Philips.

Prohormones-1AD, incredible strength, vascularity, and mass. I miss the 1AD/4AD stack.

Today- Follidrone 2.0 leans me out nicely, Lean Edge is turning out to be a good non stim, Xgels,

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Surprised to see ksm66 ashwaghanda, what does it do for you? Is it just a test booster?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Something tells me you weren’t really in the supplement game when all the fun stuff was floating around..
Been here over 10 years and have seen some stuff. I have probably tweaked my HTPA trying some hormonal stuff, and my adreanals with designer stims, but I just don’t buy into the hardcore shilling and proprietary blend of the day...

Are you talking about when superdrol, epistane, and pheraplex were sold as supplements?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Surprised to see ksm66 ashwaghanda, what does it do for you? Is it just a test booster?
I wouldn't consider it a test booster at all. Mood enhancement, anti stress and anxiety. Helps control blood glucose. Other things too

DS3317

Awards
The original myoplex or purus labs recycle. Recycle was the only test booster like product that worked for me. Strength and sex drive through the roof. I don’t know what was actually in it but it was as good as any DS or PH I’ve ever had

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The original myoplex or purus labs recycle. Recycle was the only test booster like product that worked for me. Strength and sex drive through the roof. I don’t know what was actually in it but it was as good as any DS or PH I’ve ever had
Isn’t Purus Labs Recycle the same formula now as it ever was? Or are you saying it seemed like it used to have a “special” unknown ingredient in it that has since been removed?

DS3317

Awards
Isn’t Purus Labs Recycle the same formula now as it ever was? Or are you saying it seemed like it used to have a “special” unknown ingredient in it that has since been removed?
Honestly, i don’t know if it’s the same or not. I didn’t even know they still made it. But I always thought there was something unlisted. This was back when they had hdrol and some other designer steroids.
If I wasn’t on trt I’d order some just to see if it was the same. If it is the same it’s a killer product

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, i don’t know if it’s the same or not. I didn’t even know they still made it. But I always thought there was something unlisted. This was back when they had hdrol and some other designer steroids.
If I wasn’t on trt I’d order some just to see if it was the same. If it is the same it’s a killer product
It’s still quite available and it appears that they have never changed the ingredient panel. I have never tried it, but you are certainly making it sound appealing!

The ingredients look rather mundane, but sometimes those end up being the best products ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old School- Original Hot Stuff, it was magical...Twlinlabs Ripped Fuel, Ultimate Orange, Dymetradrine-25 first Ephedrine recommended in the Ultimate Supplement Guide by Bill Philips.

Prohormones-1AD, incredible strength, vascularity, and mass. I miss the 1AD/4AD stack.

Today- Follidrone 2.0 leans me out nicely, Lean Edge is turning out to be a good non stim, Xgels,
I was told that the OG Hot Stuff had ground-up methyl test in it. I don't know if that's true or not, but it sure would explain why it worked so well

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine. Helped me get off Tia and gives me a boost in mood. Love it.

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OG Alphamine was drugs!

Muscle Tech Anator was on the shelf like 2 weeks but fml it is the worst thing I've ever tasted

Judge Smails

Awards
I was told that the OG Hot Stuff had ground-up methyl test in it. I don't know if that's true or not, but it sure would explain why it worked so well
The original Hot Stuff had to have some type of steroid snuck in. The gains were outstanding. Too bad I was too young to even know what was going on.

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
Amped AF by Steel Supplements. I’m pretty much immune to preworkouts but continue to buy them out of just habit, but for the most part I don’t really feel a ton of benefit. Amped AF is CRAZY strong - I took a full scoop the first time and my heart was beating so hard and fast after a few sets of squats that I cut my workout off early. 1/2 scoop is all you need and that stuff will have you fucking beast mode. Also, I do not work for steel lol, but this **** is legit.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original Slim Xtreme by Athletic Xtreme I think. If my memory serves me correctly, Patrick Arnold tested it or someone and it had a designer amphetamine in there or something. Shady label but it definitely wasnt a supplement according to the reports. Effects sometimes lasted 12 hours. The bottles were going for $150+ a bottle on eBay once it was discontinued after the controversy.
I bought them for my shop at sub 20 a bottle and sold the last 4 bottles on ebay for 300+ each, tweakers going to tweak lol.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been here over 10 years and have seen some stuff. I have probably tweaked my HTPA trying some hormonal stuff, and my adreanals with designer stims, but I just don’t buy into the hardcore shilling and proprietary blend of the day...

Are you talking about when superdrol, epistane, and pheraplex were sold as supplements?
I think some of us are thinking more mid to late 90's when we think back in the day is all. It's all relative but 2009 seems like a few days ago to some of us lol.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excluding the "good supplements" That is tough. When i was yougner in the start of bodybuilding i would say champion nutrition met-max ( a meal replacement with other stuff) kicked a##

Other than that HMB gave me good results. I missed the prohormone craze before they were banned.

OneRepMax1111

Awards
Prohormones aside, what is the single best supplement you've taken that helped with your lifting/diet/fitness goals.
Bulbine and tribulus taken with ATD.
This for me got better results than a mild epistane cycle. Voice got deeper, more alpha in the gym, protein synthesis noticeably improved.
lost body fat in no time.
They say test boosters don’t change body composition. That is not true for me, I did radically change my body shape in a couple of months.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This for me got better results than a mild epistane cycle. Voice got deeper, more alpha in the gym, protein synthesis noticeably improved.
They say test boosters don’t change body composition. That is not true for me, I did radically change my body shape in a couple of months.
What brand Bulbine and Tribulus?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What brand Bulbine and Tribulus?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did you dose atd?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back in the day, probably Ergopharm's 11-OXO.

Today: Evomuse BMP hands down.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
OG SizeOn!

She was my first love. I often think about the time we shared...

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t think the label has changed has it?
It has. Not sure if it was the creatine gluconate, or what, but I had excellent results off the stuff. Don't get me wrong, the max performance has a solid ingredient profile... the Gaspari reps will scratch their head every time someone mentions the original formula... but I had better results with it. Could possibly be attributed to newb gains, diet, etc. Can't say for sure, but that was my experience.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now that I dig into it a bit further; the label changed from the original Sizeon, to their Max Performance version and then it had another reformulation again around 2014. They took out some goodies (Palitinose, D-Glucose, LOLA, Potassium and a gram of L-leucine) and were charging the same price... Some reputable users even noted the taste had changed, as well.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Frigin loved compound 20. Found a can of it deep in the stash about year ago and loved the recomp

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS Stress & Anxiety Support has been the most helpful supplement for me.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
SNS Stress & Anxiety Support has been the most helpful supplement for me.
I've been interested in picking this up... Mind sharing the differences you've noticed? I'd greatly appreciate it

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been interested in picking this up... Mind sharing the differences you've noticed? I'd greatly appreciate it
Sorry, disregard ELROCK. Found your log/review on it, great stuff. Appreciate the info