Topic of the Week: The Single Best Supplement You've Taken

nicholas-athan

nicholas-athan

Awards
OMG,, there are SO many! All from "back in the day" mid-90's on. The combo of Ergopharm's 1.AD / 6.OXO not withstanding, my experience was best with the following (disclaimer: no particular order & all original formulas only):

Phosphagen, Ultimate Orange, Dymetadrine-25, Ripped Fuel, Sportpharma's ACTISYN (BEST protein formula EVER!!), SAN's Launch, Oxyelite Pro, Jack3d, Avant Labs ONE+ & Leptigen ULTRA, VPX's Liquid Clenbuterex, Syntrax's Syntrabol/Isabol, iSatori Amino Phase, BioGro. I'm sure there are many others that I can't recall at the moment.

There days only a SARM combo (Ostarine, Cardarine, Andarine, MK) seems to do the trick, for me at least.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Recently, Thanks to @dsade, got to try full TopMuscle with my order! and i just can´t believe it, i don´t know in which category this falls in, but will be getting more of this! brutal pump, amazing recovery, used on injured leg to perform leg session and felt great!

other category and old ones:
pre-wo: the first ever Dymatize Xpand caffeine free, felt since day 1, since this other pre-wo have never been the same to me.

Pump: Hemodraulix, amazing painful pumps! did try x-gels and other ArA products after that but there was some combination of ingredients made it unique.

Recomp/fat loss: Forslean

Stimulant-fat loss, my and long time favourite: Yohimbine (alpha and hcl)

DMAA based Stimulant-fat loss supp: Dexaprine. needed just 1/2 serving

anabolic: cant decide between the 2=> Tropinol XP & Anabeta Elite

Topical usage fat burner: Absolutely Abliderated, will miss this.

Last edited:
Jacked31

Jacked31

Awards
OG Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant-X

It was like living in a different universe - a much better one..
If this is the stuff I was trying to think of name. It was crazy energy and mental focus. I thought it may have been called slim extreme but this may be it. It was only available online. No doubt there was something in there. It lifted your mood(made u happy) extreme energy and motivation. Appetite suppressant. Adderall type energy and focus without a crash. I always wanted to know what was in it? It was taken off market. I would say it was11, 12 yrs ago. Anyone remember the name and know some info about it? I would love to know.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is the stuff I was trying to think of name. It was crazy energy and mental focus. I thought it may have been called slim extreme but this may be it. It was only available online. No doubt there was something in there. It lifted your mood(made u happy) extreme energy and motivation. Appetite suppressant. Adderall type energy and focus without a crash. I always wanted to know what was in it? It was taken off market. I would say it was11, 12 yrs ago. Anyone remember the name and know some info about it? I would love to know.
The original Slim Xtreme by Athletic Xtreme I think. If my memory serves me correctly, Patrick Arnold tested it or someone and it had a designer amphetamine in there or something. Shady label but it definitely wasnt a supplement according to the reports. Effects sometimes lasted 12 hours. The bottles were going for $150+ a bottle on eBay once it was discontinued after the controversy.

Jacked31

Jacked31

Awards
The original Slim Xtreme by Athletic Xtreme I think. If my memory serves me correctly, Patrick Arnold tested it or someone and it had a designer amphetamine in there or something. Shady label but it definitely wasnt a supplement according to the reports. Effects sometimes lasted 12 hours. The bottles were going for $150+ a bottle on eBay once it was discontinued after the controversy.
Yep. Ax1 that was it. It was crazy. Worked better than any stim I've used. I wonder why black market didnt jump on it?

Reactions: ax1

nebneb

Awards
Yep. Ax1 that was it. It was crazy. Worked better than any stim I've used. I wonder why black market didnt jump on it?
You could risk importing the raw ingredient from China , can’t remember what the chemical caused the spike in the lab tests.

Potent product that gave you wings !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both were potent in their own ways. I believe the company was originally Anabolic Xtreme, and later changed their name to Athletic Xtreme when they switched to clean supplements.

Stimulant-X was by far my favorite of the two as it offered a higher level of euphoria (most I have ever experienced) and boundless jitter free energy.

Slim Xtreme definitely felt nice as well, but it was more serotonergic-like ecstasy. Not the same level of get up and go and felt more like a party drug.

I partied a lot on both though....especially Stimulant-X. I was really naughty that summer but it was an absolute blast. All of the motivation from Stim-X also propelled me into high gear in the gym, and with jogging. I felt amazing but also looked great too!

Last edited:

nebneb

Awards
Both were potent in their own ways. I believe the company was originally Anabolic Xtreme, and later changed their name to Athletic Xtreme when they switched to clean supplements.

Stimulant-X was by far my favorite of the two as it offered a higher level of euphoria (most I have ever experienced) and boundless jitter free energy.

Slim Xtreme definitely felt nice as well, but it was more serotonergic-like ecstasy. Not the same level of get up and go and felt more like a party drug.

I partied a lot on both though....especially Stimulant-X. I was really naughty that summer but it was an absolute blast. All of the motivation from Stim-X also propelled me into high gear in the gym, and with jogging. I felt amazing but also looked great too!
It did have 2 side effects crazy libido and nose bleeds !!! Strong ****

nebneb

Awards

It did have 2 side effects crazy libido and nose bleeds !!! Strong ****

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine Monohydrate and some of crazy PWOs back in the day for me were Ripped Fuel, OG 1MR and OG Nutrex Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Creatine Monohydrate and some of crazy PWOs back in the day for me were Ripped Fuel, OG 1MR and OG Nutrex Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate
I remember the magazine ads for 1MR, guy doing a tbar row with a million plates - nostalgia lol

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I believe it was the 1-Methyltetrahydroisoquinoline that caused the euphoria.
Anyone knows if this ingredient is still around in some other products?

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The most awesome were original Hot Stuff (likely spiked with Anavar) for one glorious jug when I was 14, the ECA stack in the early 90s in HS, "prohormones" (topical 1T + 4AD for me, never tried the methylated orals like Superdrol and such) and AMP/AMP + HEAT (never tried the ethyl-amphetamine and oxadrine spiked ones) in my 20s. And, this prototype stim that I tried out for SNS (not as euphoric as geranamine/1,4 but huge stim without being dirty)

The best, because it calmed my brain, and it is part of a healthy lifestyle as I get into old age, is my Neobium stuff.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it was the 1-Methyltetrahydroisoquinoline that caused the euphoria.
Anyone knows if this ingredient is still around in some other products?
I don’t think so :confused:. 1-MeTIQ was only a listed ingredient in the subsequent version of Stimulant-X which was a very average product IMO.

Somebody else on this forum said that OG Stimulant-X felt very much like Phentermine to him. That seems like a possibility to me, but who knows..

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t think so :confused:. 1-MeTIQ was only a listed ingredient in the subsequent version of Stimulant-X which was a very average product IMO.

Somebody else on this forum said that OG Stimulant-X felt very much like Phentermine to him. That seems like a possibility to me, but who knows..
Never got to use it myself but I heard a lot of comparisons to 4-EA

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RIP alphamine. When the hell is inertia coming out?
Cam is testing out flavors now. He had a bad batch of flavoring come in and set things back a couple weeks. My fingers are crossed that we’ll hear about a release date soon!

Chill.Empress

Awards
Ephedrine combined with caffeine and Ltheanine wins for me. Greatly reduced appetite, plenty of focused energy, and Ltheanine helped reduce anxiety.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Too many to name just one..

Preworkout: USP Labs Jack3d (the old DMAA formula, ah the good old days) Prosupps Hyde and BPI 1MR Vortex.
Intra: MTS Machine Fuel.
Whey: I'm going to go by taste here and say MTS Machine Whey or BSN Syntha 6, but MT Nitrotech aint too shabby either, currently a staple.
Fatloss: USP Oxyelite (again the old formula, but Epiburn was decent too), and BSN Atro-Phex.

BUT, if I had to.... FOLLIDRONE 2.0, hands down the one singular supplement that has blown me away in all my years of training. Vector didn't do all that much for me, perhaps I'm a weak responder, but I'm giving it another bash for 3 months starting August and stacking it with Core Nutritionals Load. Time to get FUNKY.

Last edited:
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM had me smashing prs like a Chad smashes sloots.

Creatine makes a strong difference.

Sipping 50gr whey/100gr carbs in abb drinks during my workouts is a game changer.

MST Cordygen Nan02 powder is a wtf moment.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
RPM had me smashing prs like a Chad smashes sloots.

Creatine makes a strong difference.

Sipping 50gr whey/100gr carbs in abb drinks during my workouts is a game changer.

MST Cordygen Nan02 powder is a wtf moment.
App Nut RPM?

I miss those guys, they had some pretty cool products.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Andromass 14caps aday!!!! I forget the exact mg but the 4dhea to 4AD to test was over 400mg of converted test. And all of Primordial Performance

Wildor

Wildor

Awards
USPlabs Powerfull I cant remember what was in it but I felt pumped all day. Original formula or course.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
USPlabs Powerfull I cant remember what was in it but I felt pumped all day. Original formula or course.
the original was on the 1st online supplement order I ever made...none of the later versions were even close!!!

stim-x was fantastic

the old ephedra products pre-ban were so much better than the bronkaid/primatene available today.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaspari Size On Max Performance. All of my lifts shot up every time I could afford an new tub.
Or
SNS X-Gelz. Probably the best natty supp there is for size gains.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro Nano Vapor was my jam
ha yes then i came to AM and was introduced to Xtend, GreenMag and Anabolic Innovations was dropping some good stuff back in the day.

ahhh good ol days

jackburton

Awards
The most awesome were original Hot Stuff (likely spiked with Anavar) for one glorious jug when I was 14, the ECA stack in the early 90s in HS, "prohormones" (topical 1T + 4AD for me, never tried the methylated orals like Superdrol and such) and AMP/AMP + HEAT (never tried the ethyl-amphetamine and oxadrine spiked ones) in my 20s. And, this prototype stim that I tried out for SNS (not as euphoric as geranamine/1,4 but huge stim without being dirty)

The best, because it calmed my brain, and it is part of a healthy lifestyle as I get into old age, is my Neobium stuff.
The original Hot Stuff! Oh man, I’d forgotten about that. I loved that. Nothing compared and yes, it was wickedly spiked.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Creatine went from 155 benching 225 to 210 and benching 365 it took 4 years and it was on and off but it works.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original Hot Stuff! Oh man, I’d forgotten about that. I loved that. Nothing compared and yes, it was wickedly spiked.
I remember that....that was 72 supplements all in 1 single protein shake serving....forgedeboutit!