Top 5 natural recomp supplements

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all, I know a lot of people want to achieve muscle gain or at least maintenance while reducing body fat. What are your top 5 "natural" recomp supplements?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not tried it, but I’ve read a lot of people say how good follidrone is

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recomp can be tough, however I would go:

AlphaMax
MassMax
X-gels
BMP
ABE

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

AlphaMax
MassMax
X-gels
BMP
ABE
Unfortunately I think BMP is out of stock just about everywhere although it certainly looks interesting! ABE looks interesting as well but I believe I've heard users reporting increased hunger which is already a problem for me lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

AlphaMax
MassMax
X-gels
BMP
ABE
Agreed Completely here. I may throw FD2.0 and anafuse in there but the above is a good top 5 list.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL TEST1FY
Myokem Alphadex
Follidrone 2.0
Iron Legion Invictus
OL EP1LOGUE is off to a good start

You would not want MassMax XT if you are concerned about increased appetite...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Folodrone 2.0
Recompadrol
Burn24
Red Sky
OG Norcodrene

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since hunger is issue I'd change it to:

AlphaMax
OxyMax
SlinMax
Reduce XT
Epitome

Stack them :)

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Folodrone 2.0
Recompadrol
Burn24
Red Sky
OG Norcodrene
Thanks for the input! I think recompadrol is gone though and there's not many recent reviews of burn24 that I'm really aware of. I could certainly be wrong though

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL TEST1FY
Myokem Alphadex
Follidrone 2.0
Iron Legion Invictus
OL EP1LOGUE is off to a good start

You would not want MassMax XT if you are concerned about increased appetite...
It didn't increase mine, and I notes that I felt I was getting leaner when I was 1-3 weeks deep.

Everyone says 8 week cycles are good, but I feel 6 weeks is the peak including FD2.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PerforMax Labs-AlphaMax XT
(Test Booster+Forskolin)
SNS-X-Gels
(Strength Booster)
PerforMax Labs-SlinMax
(Nutrient Partitioner/GDA)
Olympus Labs-Assass1nate
(Fat Burner+Nutrient Partutioner/GDA)
PES-Anabeta Elite
OR
PerforMax Labs-MassMax
(Strength and Appetite Booster)

Don't worry about the possible increased appetite from the MassMax because the Assass1nate would bring it back to normal.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
PerforMax Labs-AlphaMax XT
(Test Booster+Forskolin)
SNS-X-Gels
(Strength Booster)
PerforMax Labs-SlinMax
(Nutrient Partitioner/GDA)
Olympus Labs-Assass1nate
(Fat Burner+Nutrient Partutioner/GDA)
PES-Anabeta Elite
OR
PerforMax Labs-MassMax
(Strength and Appetite Booster)

Don't worry about the possible increased appetite from the MassMax because the Assass1nate would bring it back to normal.
Thanks for the insight man! I really appreciate it. I'm pretty interested in OL's assassinate so that's definitely an option. I'm hoping they have a Halloween sale soon because I'm interested in a couple of their things lol

Cogy

Awards
8 weeks ABE - X Gels - AlphaMax

Used them three times, always very good results.

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
I just finished one bottle Follidrone while taking also NA-R-ALA and had nice results. Don't wait miracles but with good diet, low carb, it is quite impressive

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished one bottle Follidrone while taking also NA-R-ALA and had nice results. Don't wait miracles but with good diet, low carb, it is quite impressive
What were your most noteable benefits from FD2?

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
What were your most noteable benefits from FD2?
I m looking more shreded and when I up my carbs and cals I didn't gain weight, I was still loosing...
I will try it again in few months with 2 bottles (everyone says that in the second bottle you see the bug difference

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Many good suggestions in here so far. I'd throw in standalone Forskolin-95

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
By far the best I used is a combination of 6-Keto-Progesterone (not the same as progesterone at all) and Forskolin. These two combined are a powerhouse in my recomp program. They aren't cheap but they work. Going to try Laxogenin again but I haven't had any luck with it. Luckily I stocked up on Trenavol before it got taken down!

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/comparing-6-keto-anabolics-like-laxogenin/

Article on stacking with prohormones (or steroids)
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/laxogenin-ecdysteroids-brassinosteroids-prohormones/

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have used

1) MassMax XT
2) ArA
3) Forskolin is a forskolin containing product like...
4) AlphaMax XT
5) Anabeta Elite

Makes for a sick stack btw ;)

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGI secreteabridge*
Moomiyo*
Ashwagandha (great for elevated cortisol due to pushing it and can take all u want)
(5a hydroxy) Laxogenin dosed thru the roof
And lastly-
HRTest by Vulcan nutraceuticals. Has DHEA, pregnenolone, Resveratrol, Bulbine Natanlensis 10:1, Tongkat Ali 100:1, 99% l-dopa, D3. Great natty test booster as well as lowering estro significantly and slight gh/igf1 elevation.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In no order

AlphaMax XT
Hi Tech Laxogenin
Ammo
ABE
X-Gels

Anything with forskolin really. It is an awesome ingredient for recomping. If you use a product that is listed, but does not contain it, just use PES F95+.

First off, congrats on the weight loss!

As mentioned and posted above, Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input! I think recompadrol is gone though and there's not many recent reviews of burn24 that I'm really aware of. I could certainly be wrong though
Honestly it never got much attention on this forum. I honestly is one of the greatest must haves for Recomping. I wouldn’t say it’s a cutter by itself, no would I use it while my calorie surplus is great but it’s awesome inbetween during a hypertrophy phase.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Honestly it never got much attention on this forum. I honestly is one of the greatest must haves for Recomping. I wouldn’t say it’s a cutter by itself, no would I use it while my calorie surplus is great but it’s awesome inbetween during a hypertrophy phase.
Very interesting and completely agree regarding the lack of attention here for Burn24. I may need to give it a whirl going forward because it does appear in general people have good luck with it,

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
By far the best I used is a combination of 6-Keto-Progesterone (not the same as progesterone at all) and Forskolin. These two combined are a powerhouse in my recomp program. They aren't cheap but they work. Going to try Laxogenin again but I haven't had any luck with it. Luckily I stocked up on Trenavol before it got taken down!

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/laxogenin-ecdysteroids-brassinosteroids-prohormones/
Hmm I must admit I have never heard of 6-Keto Progesterone. What effects did you experience from it?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS X GELS. Add chaos and pain Predator which is on par with the discontinued recompadrol.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I must admit I have never heard of 6-Keto Progesterone. What effects did you experience from it?
It hardens and bulks. I love the stuff. I got my hands on 3 more bottles! It's killer stuff. I saw some major results with other people. It's a stronger Laxigenin IMHO

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It hardens and bulks. I love the stuff. I got my hands on 3 more bottles! It's killer stuff. I saw some major results with other people. It's a stronger Laxigenin IMHO
I've never heard of it either..

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Any of these but definitely follow up with REDUCE XT for that last little bit ;)
I guess I'm confused why reduce xt would be a good supplement if my cortisol levels are already in a healthy range. Am I missing something regarding this?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I'm confused why reduce xt would be a good supplement if my cortisol levels are already in a healthy range. Am I missing something regarding this?
It helps during a cut as well with the lowered cortisol.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How many times you going promote your article on different threads?? Where the link to the products..you should be neged and banned long ago. Stop pushing your brand

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last I checked, sponsors were allowed to promote their brands. It’s actually a good article if you took the time to read it.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last I checked, sponsors were allowed to promote their brands. It’s actually a good article if you took the time to read it.
Not disrespecting the article but Im involved in multiple threads with this poster and each time he has just been trying to push certain products..

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not disrespecting the article but Im involved in multiple threads with this poster and each time he has just been trying to push certain products..
You always have the option to ignore if you’d like. Now, back on topic please.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You always have the option to ignore if you’d like. Now, back on topic please.
Really as I know plenty ppl who on these forums got banned for trying to advertise a specific brand.. so back on topic: to the original poster, any products from performax labs, dude there products give you all you need, full stack, dont bother with any others until you tried em. Stack em

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Really as I know plenty ppl who on these forums got banned for trying to advertise a specific brand.. so back on topic: to the original poster, any products from performax labs, dude there products give you all you need, full stack, dont bother with any others until you tried em. Stack em
Unfortunately I didn't get too much out of Alphamax xt but I agree in general their products are top notch. Oxymax and nootropimax deff get the job done. I guess I'm concerned with the reported hunger on massmax

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I didn't get too much out of Alphamax xt but I agree in general their products are top notch. Oxymax and nootropimax deff get the job done. I guess I'm concerned with the reported hunger on massmax
I took AlphMax XT didnt do nothing for me, it could be where they get ingredients from or just the formula..., I would consider Kings Blood...

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I took AlphMax XT didnt do nothing for me, it could be where they get ingredients from or just the formula..., I would consider Kings Blood...
That's definitely the next supplement on my list of ones to try. Honestly I'm really interested in a lottt of OL products but it's just too pricy without a sale. I'm not trying to spend $40 on a bottle that may do nothing for me. And if planning an 8 week run that cost increases obviously. So far I've been considering their kingsblood, testify, assassinate, and maybe another bottle of epilogue to I can bump up my dose in currently on because I haven't seen much (it's only been a week though). Obviously without a sale that's a hefty purchase for "natty" products that may or may not do anything for me. I'm also considering myokem alphadex and burn24

Out of those options listed what order world y'all put them in regarding priority?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran two bottles of kings blood and it works.

Great mood
Great sleep
Great boners

I’ve seen/read a lot of good reviews on myokem stuff too, most of it’s on sale if you can find it

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I ran two bottles of kings blood and it works.

Great mood
Great sleep
Great boners

I’ve seen/read a lot of good reviews on myokem stuff too, most of it’s on sale if you can find it
Thanks for the insight I really appreciate it! I'm hoping they have a Halloween sale go up soon. Fingers crossed

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the insight I really appreciate it! I'm hoping they have a Halloween sale go up soon. Fingers crossed
I believe they will do, there’s a few hints in the insider thread

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you be concerned? It’s not like it will give you cravings for bad food. I enjoy using MassMax xt on a recomp. Increases my appetite so I’m able to eat more LEAN foods throughout the day.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Why would you be concerned? It’s not like it will give you cravings for bad food. I enjoy using MassMax xt on a recomp. Increases my appetite so I’m able to eat more LEAN foods throughout the day.
I eat lean foods already and my appetite is already enormous lol. The last thing I need for a cut/recomp is to jack it up even further. I'll save it for a bulk lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I eat lean foods already and my appetite is already enormous lol. The last thing I need for a cut/recomp is to jack it up even further. I'll save it for a bulk lol
If you already have a huge appetite and you're currently on a cut/recomp diet, Massmax XT might not be the best choice. But for a bulk/lean bulk it's phenomenal. Massmax doesn't give me a sweet-tooth or make me crave foods but it definitely allows me to eat big, especially post workout.

If you don't get much out of Alphamax XT there are definitely other options available that work well for cutting/recomping. As you mentioned earlier, Oxymax is a great choice as well. Have you considered X-Gels?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
If you already have a huge appetite and you're currently on a cut/recomp diet, Massmax XT might not be the best choice. But for a bulk/lean bulk it's phenomenal. Massmax doesn't give me a sweet-tooth or make me crave foods but it definitely allows me to eat big, especially post workout.

If you don't get much out of Alphamax XT there are definitely other options available that work well for cutting/recomping. As you mentioned earlier, Oxymax is a great choice as well. Have you considered X-Gels?
Thanks for the insight man! Yes, x gels is at the top of my wishlist. It just will be a little pricey as I'll probably need 3 bottles most likely to run it at the higher end dose. If I run it I might as well do it right and go big I suppose lol.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight man! Yes, x gels is at the top of my wishlist. It just will be a little pricey as I'll probably need 3 bottles most likely to run it at the higher end dose. If I run it I might as well do it right and go big I suppose lol.
You got it dude! I've honestly had great results from running X-Gels at 1g per day for 50 days, which works out to only 2 bottles. Doing a higher dose could yield some benefit, but the standard 1g doesn't disappoint!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
You got it dude! I've honestly had great results from running X-Gels at 1g per day for 50 days, which works out to only 2 bottles. Doing a higher dose could yield some benefit, but the standard 1g doesn't disappoint!
Thank you that's actually a good idea to start. I can always pick up a third bottle if absolutely needed ya know? Any insight as to the best place to find x gels? Economically speaking that is. Thanks!