Top 10 Testosterone Boosters for 2018

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
DAA lmao...how much did they pay for the number one spot?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Top 10 is based on customer feedback, reviews, our pro support team's conversations with customers, but most importantly, repeat sales.

It's one thing for a person to buy a product once, to buy it more than once means people are speaking with their wallets and enjoyed their experience with it.

Regardless of our opinions, people really like DAA Max.

Also, keep in mind that this is based not just on what the AM community which is much more bodybuilding focused, this is based on people that are also into fitness, general health, and anti-aging remedies.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
But in essence, today there are new studies on the DAA?
Many years ago I tried it, sincerely gave me strength and grit!
Placebo? boh!

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Placebo? boh!
Let's be honest, it's mainly us nerds that actually read studies.

I would imagine most just go off of marketing and word of mouth.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placebo? boh!
what brand was that pm me

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like most of the top 10 contains DAA, why’s that, it been proven to be pretty useless..?

I did a blood test some years back after a few weeks of DAA and my test levels were lower than usual.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used sergeant steel and that **** was so gooood. To me it looks much better than daa. I mean based on the ingredients alone.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never heard of most of the list....however I do find it funny that it differs from what ppl promote around here.....really gives insight on some of the stuff around here is overhyped on this board alone and no one else really buys the hype

theres been a few products here that were promoted, that were junk....then you find some supplement that no one talks about that works wonders

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
never heard of most of the list....however I do find it funny that it differs from what ppl promote around here.....really gives insight on some of the stuff around here is overhyped on this board alone and no one else really buys the hype

theres been a few products here that were promoted, that were junk....then you find some supplement that no one talks about that works wonders
Yep. It's definitely interesting to look at the stats on what is more popular in terms of sales versus what is more popular in terms of chat on the forums.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. It's definitely interesting to look at the stats on what is more popular in terms of sales versus what is more popular in terms of chat on the forums.
yeah I find it funny that a preworkout could be the hottest thing on the forums and then I get to my gym and never see anyone using it.....just depends on the circles you roll with I guess

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Very true.

That is also partially because a lot of brands don't take part or have a presence on anabolic minds.

I feel like a lot of the smaller brands focus on AM because it is almost like a grass roots type movement.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAA..... just..... no. Calling Dr. Darren Willoughby. That list was awesome for one thing though, for sure - don't listen to placebo'd out, gen-pop, supplement buyers :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Top 10 is based on customer feedback, reviews, our pro support team's conversations with customers, but most importantly, repeat sales.

It's one thing for a person to buy a product once, to buy it more than once means people are speaking with their wallets and enjoyed their experience with it.

Regardless of our opinions, people really like DAA Max.

Also, keep in mind that this is based not just on what the AM community which is much more bodybuilding focused, this is based on people that are also into fitness, general health, and anti-aging remedies.
Anti-aging is just about the only use I see for DAA. Well, that and people with low-T. For healthy/young resistance trained males we know that it doesn't do anything for testosterone or performance/gains, and may even be counterproductive if double-dosed. I'm not saying that people don't like/enjoy DAA, but there was a time when people swore by CEE, which we now know is useless.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anti-aging is just about the only use I see for DAA. Well, that and people with low-T. For healthy/young resistance trained males we know that it doesn't do anything for testosterone or performance/gains, and may even be counterproductive if double-dosed.
What you are responding to here was just a point I was trying to make that this top 10 is based on a wide range of users.

If we were to do a top 10 test boosters of AM the rankings would come out different but AM only makes up a small niche of the fitness community.

Also, would be kind of hard to track that. :-\

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you are responding to here was just a point I was trying to make that this top 10 is based on a wide range of users.

If we were to do a top 10 test boosters of AM the rankings would come out different but AM only makes up a small niche of the fitness community.

Also, would be kind of hard to track that. :-\
I’m not disagreeing with you, only pointing out who can actually benefit from DAA. That is all.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also need to factor in that when people don’t know what they’re doing and purchase an andro supp of of SSS and they go to the chat and say what should I take for PCT? DAA Max is always first recommended. So of course that noob is going to purchase it without doing further research